Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 9[ 356 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Re: Pokémon RePlayTopic%20Title

Back in it, hopefully for the better

"I would be inclined to argue with you there if it weren't for the fact that Florence is sitting on my shoulder fast asleep."

Florence seemed to be exhausted after his adventure up to this point. Despite Basir's itch for wanting to see more of Johto, he had to responsible and compassionate to his Pokemon and let him rest.

"Alright, you bring up a good point, so I'll change my mind to stay here."

In Justice We Trust

"I was going to say I'd rather rest here for tonight, but Akashi pretty much took the words out of my mouth," Lucy said. (Though I wasn't really thinking about Piplup or Rattata...) She looked to Piplup and Rattata. Rattata looked fine, but Piplup was looking tired. (I wonder if that's how I look right now...) "I think the last time I did this much walking was when I went to Hearthome City with my family a few years ago." She sighed. "I guess I should be thankful my feet aren't sore yet."
I'll always love you, Max.

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

"Well, the majority says to stay, so that's what we're going to do!" Akashi led the group to and inside the Pokemon Center. They approached the counter where Nurse Joy always seems to be. "Hello again! You four are out late. How may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

In Justice We Trust

"We'd like to stay here for the night," Lucy said. "Is there still room?"

She felt a tap at her calf. It was Piplup. As she knelt down to pick him up, Piplup demonstrated that he had other ideas, hopping onto Lucy's bag and lying on top.

"I don't think you'll be able to keep your balance while I'm moving..."

Piplup opened up Lucy's bag and went inside. There was a brief red flash from inside the bag, followed by the sound of a Poké Ball recalling a Pokémon.

"I suppose that works."

Nurse Joy smiled, "yes, we have many rooms available. Would you like individual rooms or shared rooms?"
Akashi thought about it, "well I would personally like an individual room. What about you guys?" He asked the group.

In Justice We Trust

"I'd prefer an individual room," Lucy replied. (Less risk of me keeping anyone up with my snoring--though I'll have to remember to put Rattata in his Poké Ball before I go to bed. And perhaps more importantly, less risk of someone accidentally--or intentionally--seeing things I'd rather they not see when I'm changing.)

"No offense to you guys, but I definitely want my own room. I like having my privacy."

"I guess that means we all want private rooms." Akashi told the nurse. Nurse Joy nodded, reached under the counter for a minute, and then handed each of them a key. "The rooms are next to and across from each other at the end of this hallway." She said pointing at the hallway on her right.
"Thank you." Said Akashi, who then walked down the hallway.

In Justice We Trust

"Thank you," Lucy said as she took her key. She headed down the hallway with the others and unlocked the door to her room. "Goodnight, everyone." She opened the door and went in. The sound of the door being locked behind her could be heard. Rattata, having been mistakenly left in the hallway, immediately began scratching at the door. A few seconds later, the sound of the door being unlocked could be heard. It opened.

"Rattata," Rattata said as he scurried in.

"Sorry about that," Lucy said, blushing. She closed the door again. It could be heard locking a moment later.

Winter Flag Trademark

"Thank you very much for the room key, Miss. I'm pretty tired, and need some privacy." Anya said and took the key of her room. "Night." she said and went away to her room.

"Cynda" Cyndaquil said.

"Right. Cyndaquil here should be useful as a lantern tonight." Anya said and entered her room with Cyndaquil. After entering her room, she closed the door.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Everyone went into their own rooms and settled in. Eventually, everyone and their pokemon fell asleep.
The first day went by smoothly, and our heroes have begun their journey. When they get to Violet City, will they be ready? Only time will tell...

(Morning)

Akashi woke up before everyone. Excited to travel, he quickly got dressed and cleaned up. With Lily in his arms and Storm on his shoulder, he went to everyone's door and knocked loudly.

In Justice We Trust

It took about a minute before there was any response from behind Lucy's door.

"Sorry, I'll need a moment," she said, her voice muffled by the door. "I'm not keeping everyone else waiting, am I?"

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya unlocks the door and comes out with Cyndaquil. "Morning." she said to Akashi. "I usually wake up at early times, despite of my behavior."

She then stepped out of the room, locked the door, and seeing Lucy or Basir isn't there, she asked, "Where are the others..?"

"Not really." Akashi called through the door. "Anya's up, but Basir hasn't come out yet."

In Justice We Trust

(That's a relief,) Lucy thought. (With luck, Basir won't be ready to go before I am.) Several minutes later, Lucy opened the door to her room and came out with Piplup and Rattata by her side.

Akashi went back and knocked on Basir's door. There was no response for a couple minutes. "I guess we'll just leave without Basir!" Akashi said loudly in hopes that Basir would hear him.

"I'm coming out, guys! Wait for me!"

Basir had been having a rough morning since he had overslept and accordingly had to rush to make up for lost time for getting ready. He came out the door with messy hair and a groggy expression.

"Sorry about that, just had a rough morning, y'know?"

Akashi tried his hardest to not laugh at Basir's hair. "It's fine. Now that everyone is awake, we need to register for the League."
When everyone was ready, they approached the counter where Nurse Joy was. "Um, excuse me, Nurse Joy? My friends and I would like to register for the Pokemon League." Nurse Joy nodded, "ok! All I need is some form of identification. A Pokedex is preferred." "Oh! We all have a Pokedex!" Akashi said. He then pulled out his Pokedex and handed it to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy took the Pokedex, and then looked at the other three expectantly.

In Justice We Trust

Lucy took out her Pokédex and handed it over to Nurse Joy. "Come to think of it, I believe there's a nurse named Joy at the Pokémon Center my mother works at," she commented. "I don't think I ever got her family name, though."

Winter Flag Trademark

"So you want my Pokedex for registering the challenge? Well, here." Anya said with an emotionless expression, and just gave her Pokedex to Nurse Joy.

"Here's my Pokedex, m'am."

Nurse Joy took the Pokedexes and placed them inside a machine in the counter adjacent to her. A bunch of info popped up including each of the four's names and data. After registering everyone, she gave them their Pokedexes back. She then went into the back for a second and came back out holding four gold and silver colored metal cases with strange shaped divots inside. "These are your badge cases! They come free with the registration." Nurse Joy said as she handed them to everyone.

(7 minutes til I move everyone forward)

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya took her badge case and said "Woooowww... I'd really love to put a badge if I ever gained here! Hmm, but... what exactly is this... strange shaped thing? I guess it's some sort of a distraction-showcase-whatsoever. Whatever, it's cool~"

"Cynda." Cyndaquil said.

In Justice We Trust

"Thank you," Lucy said. She looked at the interior of the badge case. There were eight divots inside, each with a peculiar shape. (Eight Gyms, huh? Is that just the standard or something? I'm pretty sure Sinnoh also has eight Gyms. Still, I wonder what would happen if a new Gym opened up--or if an existing Gym changed the design of its badge such that it would no longer fit in its current spot. Would the Pokémon League have to issue a recall of all its badge cases? I'm sure that would take a while.)

Winter Flag Trademark

"..." Anya suddenly turned stern and looked at Lucy. "What were you thinking, Lucy?"

(Wait, does she know about these eight strange shaped places?)

As Basir examined the badge case, he thought of all of the challenges that he would have to face in regards to the gyms

Let's see, I know the first gym is the Flying gym, I believe the Gym Leader's name is Faulkner. I also know that there is a gym by my home city. I wonder if I should drop by and say hi to my dad. I hope they wouldn't mind when we get there.

In Justice We Trust

"I was just thinking about what might happen if one of the Gyms changed the design of its badge or a new Gym was established," Lucy said to Anya. She indicated the holes inside the badge case. "Each of these is shaped to fit a badge from a particular Gym. If one of those badges got a new design it wouldn't fit anymore. For that matter, if a new Gym opened, the Pokémon League would probably have to add a new hole for the new Gym."

"The divots are for the badges you collect from all eight gyms in this region." Nurse Joy explained. She then looked around suspiciously and got closer to the group. She took Akashi's case and pushed a small button that was beside the eight divot. The case then expanded and showed another 8 divots, making 16 in all. "These extra 8 are for the Kanto gyms. Since the regions are so close, we add this secret compartment. But... you can only get the Kanto ones after getting all of the Johto ones and vice versa. Usually, the badge design stays the same... but there are some cases like the badge from Humilau City in the Unova region, where we do have to make new cases. But that rarely happens."

After collapsing his case back to normal, Akashi and the others thanked Nurse Joy, and then left. Akashi led the group to the entrance of Route 30. After making sure everyone was ready, Akashi led the group forward. Halfway through the grass patch leading to the Apricorn Man's house...
A wild Pidgey (Lv.2) appeared, flapping its wings at Basir!

Basir sent out his trusty starter to deal with the Pidgey.

"Alright Florence, use Ember!"

The Pidgey was hit and visibly weakened by the attack.

I wonder if I should get a Pidgey on the team. Seems to be a decent enough addition to the team.

Basir threw a Poke Ball at the Pidgey. The ball jiggled on the ground until it stopped, confirming the capture of the Pidgey.

"Alright. Got 'em!"

"Nice catch, Basir!" Akashi called out. "Are you going to name your Pidgey?"

"Yeah. I think I'll name him Teri."

After making sure Basir and his new friend were ok, Akashi led the group forward. They passed by the Apricorn house and the grass on the side of it safely. Upon reaching the fork in the road, the group turned and went left this time. They were following the pathway when all of a sudden, a young boy came out of the small grass patch and walked toward the group. "I challenge you to a battle!" Said the young boy as he pointed at Lucy.

In Justice We Trust

Lucy turned to Piplup and Rattata. "Are you two ready?" she asked.

"Piplup Piplup!" Piplup exclaimed eagerly.

"Rat Ratta tata," Rattata added.

"Very well," Lucy said. "Rattata, to battle!"

Rattata stepped forward.

The young boy smirked, and then threw out a poke ball, causing his Rattata (Lv. 4) to appear.
"Rattata, use Tackle!" Said the boy.

In Justice We Trust

"I don't think so," Lucy said. "Rattata, Quick Attack!"

Rattata hopped aside a split second before the Tackle would have hit and then plowed into the side of his opponent, knocking it off its feet.

"Now let's follow it up with a Tackle of your own."

Before the opposing Rattata could get up, Rattata smashed into it, sending it flying a short distance.

The boy's smirk quickly disappeared. "You're stronger than I thought!" The Rattata got up and although was damaged, was still very capable of fighting. "But my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas! Rattata, use Quick Attack!" The Rattata then ran off, quicker than before. It crashed into Lucy's Rattata, sending it flying back a few feet, and then crashing into the ground.

In Justice We Trust

"Rattata, Tackle it again," Lucy ordered. (Somehow, I doubt a Rattata in the top percentage would be so visibly hurt by two attacks.)

Rattata righted himself and sprang forward, colliding with his opponent.

The boy's Rattata was sent back a few feet and rolled as it hit the ground. It didn't get up after rolling, signifying that Lucy won. The boy recalled his pokemon and handed Lucy 256¥. "Wow! You're really strong!" He told Lucy. He then ran towards Cherrygrove City to presumably heal his pokemon. After the boy left, a beep could be heard from Lucy's Pokedex. (your Rattata is now level 5) a robotic voice had said.
"Good job on the victory!" Akashi said to Lucy.

Last edited by Crescent Moon on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Justice We Trust

"Thanks," Lucy replied. "And well done, Rattata."

"Rattata," Rattata said.

"Do you think you'll be okay for now? I have Potions if you'd like one."

"Rat Rat Ratta," Rattata replied, shaking his head.

"Very well." She turned to the others. "Shall we be off?"

Akashi nodded. The group moved forward and up a small hill. As soon as they reached the top of the hill, another young boy approached the group. "Excellent battle! I watched all of it from up here. I beat that guy too, so don't pay too much attention to his 'top percentage' thing or whatever. But watching you two battle... it made me want to battle! So... you!" He pointed at Basir, "I challenge you to a battle!" He then took a poke ball and opened it, causing a Pidgey (Lv. 2) to appear.
Page 6 of 9 [ 356 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay