Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 20 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

"Sakuraaa~" Sayako mock-pouted after checking her handbook's update. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be hosting a class? You know I'd join! We'd still have time to look around, though, right?"

She turned her attention to Felicity again. "How about it? Want to come with?"

Shy guy

Sakura checked the handbook in surprise. "Oh, whoops! And here I was hoping to keep it on the down low for a while..." She laughed a little embarrassedly. "I'd be happy for you to join, though! But yeah, until then there's plenty to explore around here." She smiled at Felicity as well.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"Sakuraaa~" Sayako mock-pouted after checking her handbook's update. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be hosting a class? You know I'd join! We'd still have time to look around, though, right?"

She turned her attention to Felicity again. "How about it? Want to come with?"

"Ah, sorry... I kinda spaced out again," she said with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, the garden in the west wing, right? I'd love to go with both of you!"

Felicity only switched on her e-Handbook now, looking at the short list of activities. "Oh, you're teaching origami..." She raised her head and returned Sakura's smile. "I guess I can give my name directly to you then. Any plans on when you're holding the first class?"

Shy guy

"Then let's go! Everyone else has already left to go do their own thing anyway." Sakura said, as they all made their way over to the garden. She still seemed a little embarrassed by the announcement of her class. "I'll be happy to teach you too, Dreamy! But, um, I hadn't thought about this far ahead enough to settle in a date yet. I still need to plan the lessons!"

After heading through the beautifully-architectured theatre building, the three girls found themselves in an even more beautiful garden. Sakura couldn't help but gasp at the sight of it, taking some time just to admire it before turning to the others. "This is wonderful!" She said quietly, not wanting to disturb the tranquillity of the scenery. "Much, much better than the guide made it out to be!"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"W-wait, I haven't left to do my own thing yet..." Jay remarked, now being left alone in the lobby, Jeremy having left to go do some work in his room. He decided to go to the Garden as well, but took a different path so he wasn't disturbing the ladies. He just wanted to enjoy the warm late-summer weather in a place he'd never been, and before he knew it he was almost frolicking down the path admiring the breathtaking scenery.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"'Dreamy'? Oh, that's cute!" Sayako giggled as she looked over at Felicity. "Is that what your friends call you?"

Her reaction to the garden was quite similar to Sakura's. "It really is..." she whispered as she gazed at her surroundings in awe. "It's so lovely, so peaceful... I could see myself spending hours here without even realizing it..."

"Hm, I wonder where Feena went," Jay muttered to himself as he found a nice bench on which to sit, "And Thomlyn for that matter, and Theresa. I don't remember seeing them when I passed through the Courtyard. Maybe I just missed them; too distracted by this lovely foliage."
100% pure Joy.

After lunch, Anton parted ways with Viktor and returned to the hotel lobby. There, he encountered exactly who he was looking for.

"Thomlyn!" called Anton, as he walked over. "I was wondering if you would accompany me on the tour. Although, I should confess to you up-front that I may have ulterior motives..."

Shy guy

Thonlyn glanced around at the familiar voice and smiled. "Why, I'd love to, Anton! Though I feel it's unfair to tell me about these 'ulterior motives' so early - how can you possible expect me to pay full attention to the tour now?" He said, chuckling lightly.

Jay had rested enough and decided to head back to the lobby to plan his next course of action. Seeing Anton and Thomlyn there, he greeted them with a wave.

"Hey there guys!" He called, "This week's going pretty well, wouldn't you say?"

"Indeed, but we need to get moving," Jeremy replied walking in as well, "As you no doubt know already, we must still collect everyone and participate in the guided tour. There is also Friday's performance. I believe we have had enough time to see the sights, yes?"

The e-Handbooks played a tone to indicate another announcement was about to start.

"Attention please. All students who wish to engage in the Guided Tour--and earn a full grade for this trip, hmhm--please congregate in the Theatre Lobby. Thank you!"
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"Then let's go! Everyone else has already left to go do their own thing anyway." Sakura said, as they all made their way over to the garden. She still seemed a little embarrassed by the announcement of her class. "I'll be happy to teach you too, Dreamy! But, um, I hadn't thought about this far ahead enough to settle in a date yet. I still need to plan the lessons!"

"I guess we'll have schedules and marked tests and all that then? She smiled at the thought. "Like school, but lots better 'cause it's art! ... and now I can't help imagine how an origami class at my school would go..."

Quote:
"'Dreamy'? Oh, that's cute!" Sayako giggled as she looked over at Felicity. "Is that what your friends call you?"

"Yeah, that's my nickname," Felicity said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Wow," was all she could say as she looked around, struck with wonder like the other two. Noticing a bunch of golden osmanthus flowers, among others, she walked towards them and placed her hands on the fence, leaning over to observe them closer. "These are some beautiful flowers..."

Once the announcement rang, she looked away and sighed. "Aw~ I guess we'll have to find time for a complete trip later..."

Theresa looked up from where she was slowly stalking squirrels in the garden when he e-handbook buzzed at her hip. Taking it out she listened as the announced played, eyes widening.

"W-what?" she shrieked, standing up. "I don't want to lose marks!" Reattaching the e-handbook to her belt she took off at a run towards the lobby to rejoin the class.

Last edited by SiRReN on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Three hurried series of steps were heard as Eta, Sophia and Rutake ran to the lobby.

Shy guy

DarkAgea wrote:
"I guess we'll have schedules and marked tests and all that then? She smiled at the thought. "Like school, but lots better 'cause it's art! ... and now I can't help imagine how an origami class at my school would go..."

"Oh, um, I didn't even think about that." Sakura replied bashfully. "All that would make me look like a proper teacher though, huh?" She added, chuckling.

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"Mm, we we thinking about this earlier." Sakura said, turning to Sayako to explain. "We call you Matchy, so I thought it would be nice if we all called each other by our nicknames! Dreamy for Felicity, Sunny for me. What do you think?"

DarkAgea wrote:
"Wow," was all she could say as she looked around, struck with wonder like the other two. Noticing a bunch of golden osmanthus flowers, among others, she walked towards them and placed her hands on the fence, leaning over to observe them closer. "These are some beautiful flowers..."

Once the announcement rang, she looked away and sighed. "Aw~ I guess we'll have to find time for a complete trip later..."

Sakura looked disappointed. "Yeah, I suppose so... I mean, this is what we're here for, I guess!"

Feena, who had been busy with who-knows-what before, joined the rest of the students as they gathered for the tour.

Viktor saw the message. He wasn't too bothered by it. What did catch his eye however was Alfons. He'd noticed the kitchen door was open. It was usually locked. He went in and saw Alfons and Kaibo.

"Alfons. What did you do? You too Kaibo."

"Ahaha, apologies to those who ran here," Jeremy stated. It was rare to hear a full laugh from him, "You would not have lost points for not showing up, but you would have not gained the knowledge we shall learn on this tour, and thus would be encouraged to study on your own time. Anyway, once a few more of the dawdlers arrive, we will begin. Please wait a moment." Jeremy bounded up the stairs in surprisingly energetic fashion and, with finesse, knocked on the door of the Manager's Office. "Oh Mr. Amari? I am collecting the students for the tour, so please begin making preparations if you would."

"Don't worry, this should only take a bit, then we can get back to our activities," Jay commented with reassurance to the gathering crowd of students.
100% pure Joy.

"Study?" Theresa asked once she caught her breath. "Are we going to be tested or something?"

A new dawn.

Quote:
"Oh, um, I didn't even think about that." Sakura replied bashfully. "All that would make me look like a proper teacher though, huh?" She added, chuckling.

"Well, it's your call in the end. You could do it whatever way you're comfortable with, though I hope any way you take, you don't get that time when you need to throw a marker at our heads." Felicity giggled. "Though I'm sure the classes will be too interesting for that to come up!"

Quote:
Sakura looked disappointed. "Yeah, I suppose so... I mean, this is what we're here for, I guess!"

"Since this is a tour, maybe we'll come back here with the whole group to see it." She then muttered, "Though it probably won't be the same..."

"Professor Jeremy said we'll lose points, didn't he?" There was slight alarm in her voice, only now having remembered that part of the announcement.

this WOULD happen on a day i'm too busy to post decent replies

"Oh, I can definitely see you as a teacher, Sakura. Hair pinned up, wearing something mature and cool, stylish glasses..." Sayako smiled playfully at her friend.

KamiPanda wrote:
DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"Mm, we we thinking about this earlier." Sakura said, turning to Sayako to explain. "We call you Matchy, so I thought it would be nice if we all called each other by our nicknames! Dreamy for Felicity, Sunny for me. What do you think?"

"Mm, I can do that if you want," she nodded. "Although I'm so used to calling you Sakura by now, and Felicity is almost too pretty a name to not use... Maybe I'll just mix it up every now and then?" she suggested with a giggle.

And with the announcement, she returned to the lobby with the others.

((Sorry, but if we don't do this today, we'll run out of time before we've done it, and there's still the performance to attend as well! We've goofed off for long enough :yogi: ))

"Hey Felicity! It's been awhile since we've last talked. I hope things are going great for you," Jay commented, "Seems like you, Sakura, and Matchy have become pretty good friends though! I'm so glad! But no, we wouldn't have lost points if we didn't show up. My brother was joking. Though if you didn't show up, you'd have to study on your own time."
100% pure Joy.

Tatsuya walked down to the lobby, Ryuji following close behind him. His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, though it was easy to tell he was still acting very cautious.

"Alright..." he sighed. "Is everyone here..?"

_____

Alfons looked away at Viktor's accusation, smiling at Kaibo. "Ehehe...we didn't do anything! Just some harmless fun."

"Yeah this is everyone that's gonna show up I think," Jay replied, noting the few people missing, glad Jeremy wasn't serious about people losing points.

"Indeed. We have waited a sufficient amount of time. Let us begin posthaste!" Jeremy declared, "Lead the way, Mr. Amari."
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"Hey Felicity! It's been awhile since we've last talked. I hope things are going great for you," Jay commented, "Seems like you, Sakura, and Matchy have become pretty good friends though! I'm so glad! But no, we wouldn't have lost points if we didn't show up. My brother was joking. Though if you didn't show up, you'd have to study on your own time."

"Everything's pretty alright." Felicity gave a small smile, then glanced at the two before tentatively saying, "Ah, I guess we have..."

"Hello, Mr. Amari." Her eyes then fell on Ryuji and she said enthusiastically, "You're Mr. Arisato, right? The Ultimate Actor? I've seen one of your plays; it was brilliant!"

"Oh boy, tour time!" Theresa enthused, following along as it began.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Tatsuya walked down to the lobby, Ryuji following close behind him. His demeanor seemed to soften a bit, though it was easy to tell he was still acting very cautious.

"Alright..." he sighed. "Is everyone here..?"

"Oh?" Sayako approached the duo respectfully. "Are you our guides?" She bowed her head. "My name is Sayako Amachi. On behalf of Hope's Peak Academy #11038, I wish to thank you for taking the time to show us around this beautiful theater."

"Oh? Taking some initiative Ms. Amachi? I like that. Very well done," Jeremy complimented.

"And I'm Jay Slezak, but you knew that already, heheh," Jay stated to Ryuji and Tatsuya, "We're very humbled that you've graced us with your presence and are very much looking forward to the tour."
100% pure Joy.

Ryuji smiled towards Felicity, hiding behind Tatsuya. "O-oh, thank you...I appreciate that."

"Yeah, sure," Tatsuya sighed towards Sayako.

Tatsuya didn't reply to Jay, only nodding. His cautiousness did not go unnoted.

"So where are we off to first, Mr. Amari?" Jeremy asked with politeness and, admittedly, slight impatience.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Ryuji smiled towards Felicity, hiding behind Tatsuya. "O-oh, thank you...I appreciate that."

"Ah, you don't need to thank me." She smiled back, hoping she didn't look as nervous as she felt. "It's just the truth, really."

Tatsuya turned away from Jay before taking Ryuji by the hand and beckoning everyone to follow him. He seemed to be leading people to the outside of the theater.

"Well, let's start with the outside, then."

Ryuji smiled nervously, still continuing to hide from the other students. "I-I'm always grateful for people's praise..." he responded nervously.

Happy Maria

"Um..Mr. Arisato? Why're you hiding from us?", questioned Sophia. "We won't bite, ya know."

"U-Um, well, y-you see, I'm uh...you know..."

Tatsuya patted Ryuji on the head before turning to Sophia. "He's still nervous around people after somethin' bad happened to him. Even showing up for this tour was a real challenge for him."

After the class went outside, Tatsuya began to give a brief lecture about the origins of the theater. It was a very old theater -- around for decades, in fact -- attracting guests from all across the world. Many notable performers have performed at the venue, some even on a regular basis.

Soon after though the theater faced constraining budget problems. The activity of the theater was able to be maintained, especially during a golden age of regular peformers such as Ryuji and Tatsuya. However, after those performers let the theater to pursue greater things, the theater was soon abandoned.

Ryuji spent much of his energy to restore the theater to its former glory, withe the result being what tourists can see today.

"Questions?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Questions?"

"What brought you both back to this place?" asked Anton. "It seems you both have relatively successful careers elsewhere, so why is it that you decided to return?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Questions?"

"What brought you both back to this place?" asked Anton. "It seems you both have relatively successful careers elsewhere, so why is it that you decided to return?"

Ryuji looked at Tatsuya and back at Anton. "W-Well, it's a bit of a personal thing...t-this is where Tatsuya and I f-first met. And t-there was a moment where I thought I might n-never get to see him again, s-so when I saw the theater closed and abandoned, I-I decided I would fix it."

Tatsuya smiled at Ryuji, facing Ryuji while grabbing his hands. "...Long story short, I couldn't act for awhile. So while I'm mostly present for Ryuji over here, an actor has to start somewhere to revive his career."

"I-It's a really busy schedule..." Ryuji sighed. "I-I'm trying to balance t-this theater with other pursuits...i-it's very difficult."

Anton smiled. "That is quite the romantic story," he said, "if that is alright for me to say."

Tatsuya blinked at Anton's statement, letting out a cough and leading the others back into the lobby.

"If you all have any other questions throughout the tour, I'm obligated to answer them..."

MechaQdogg wrote:
Anton smiled. "That is quite the romantic story," he said, "if that is alright for me to say."

Sayako was busy covering her mouth to keep herself from squealing out loud, but judging by the way she was trembling with elation, it was probably safe to say she agreed completely.

"M-Miss Amachi, are you quite alright?" Jeremy asked with concern.

"I believe she's just about to, as they say, 'fangirl,'" Jay explained.

"Ah, I see. Um, carry on then!" Jeremy beamed and smiled in understanding.

"Mr. Amari, I have a question," Jay declared, "How long ago did you return to this theatre? Ryuji was saying you were in pretty bad shape when he first mentioned you to me, so I was very concerned and praying for your swift recovery. So um, congratulations on that! I'm very happy to see that you seem to be a lot better."
100% pure Joy.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Sayako was busy covering her mouth to keep herself from squealing out loud, but judging by the way she was trembling with elation, it was probably safe to say she agreed completely.

Anton noticed Sayako's reaction and held back a laugh, managing instead a benign cough.

Following the pair of actors back into the lobby, he continued with the questions. "Do either of you have a favorite production you have run here?"

Tatsuya ignored the obvious reactions of the others, arriving in front of the lobby.

"I'm much better now, yeah," Tatsuya replied. "And I promised I wouldn't ever get sick again, so that's that."

Ryuji turned to Anton, "o-oh, that's easy. My first show was in a production called Akrasia, a-and it was my first show with Tatsuya too."

As the group arribed at the lobby, Tatsuya gave a simple explanation about the theaters structure and design. The theater was always themed to a shrine, and Ryuji made sure that the renovation was as true to the original as possible.

Tatsuya beckoned the others to the direction of the West wing garden.
Page 20 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay