Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 22 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

"Ahh, it's all so beautiful!" Sayako gushed as she gazed at all of the buildings surrounding them. She'd decided to change her wardrobe up from her usual uniform for this trip; she was now clad in a white lace dress, floppy tan sun hat with artifical flowers, and white strappy sandals. "More so than I even imagined! Oh, I can't wait to see everything! A week won't be enough!"

She seemed disturbed by the talk of binding her classmate, though. "Um, is there really no better way to resolve this matter?"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Most excellent idea, Warden. Somebody needs to keep him in check after what happened last week, though I do agree with Miss Amachi that leashing him may be taking it too far. Still, I am very wary of doing anything which might cause trouble. We are zero for one on leaving favorable reputations. Let us not make the same mistake again," Jeremy explained, sounding very serious about this, "I am very serious about this."

"Hm, according to the descriptions, there's a lot to explore 'round here! It's so easy to get lost; we should probably front-load the things we're gonna be doing all together so we can split off later," Jay suggested.

"The guided tours seem like the most obvious things necessary for us all to do together, but a m-military base? I cannot help but be a bit worried about that. Still should make for an interesting and educational tour," Jeremy mused.

"Oh my words, Matchy! Is that a new outfit? It looks fantastic on you!" Jay remarked, rushing over and bowing.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"You guys are no fun," Alfons said with his cheeks puffed. "I didn't even steal from the theater...the Great Thief thinks if he didn't get caught, no one would notice! See, no harm done, indeed..."

"Good," said Viktor. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a tether, and a dog leash. "Which one you want?" He asked Alfons.

"Y-You will not restrain the Great Alfons Einarrson! Those wouldn't even hold me anyways. I have plenty of experience with ropes, handcuffs, whips, chains...you name it!"

"Good point." Viktor tied the leash around Afons' neck. He then handcuffed him, and tethered his own right hand to Alfons.

"There. Now you're fine."

"Oh, ah, t-thank you, Slezak-kun," Sayako replied, a bit flustered. "Please save your praise for Sakura, though; she's the one who picked it."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"You guys are no fun," Alfons said with his cheeks puffed. "I didn't even steal from the theater...the Great Thief thinks if he didn't get caught, no one would notice! See, no harm done, indeed..."

"Um, Einarrson-kun? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody was around to witness it, it doesn't change the fact that the tree fell." She pursed her lips for a moment as she thought. "You're an honorable man, correct? Can you swear on your honor that you won't engage in any criminal activity while you're here?"

Shy guy

Lone wrote:
"Good point." Viktor tied the leash around Afons' neck. He then handcuffed him, and tethered his own right hand to Alfons.

"There. Now you're fine."

"Viktor, please, I know what I said earlier but I hardly think this is appropriate." Thomlyn commented.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, ah, t-thank you, Slezak-kun," Sayako replied, a bit flustered. "Please save your praise for Sakura, though; she's the one who picked it."

Like Sayako, Sakura was also sporting a new outfit. She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse with a frilly neckline, and an ankle-length white skirt with a cherry blossom pattern on it. She also had a light pink head scarf on, complimenting the look nicely. "If you're looking to praise Matchy, Jay, then praise her for what I'm wearing instead! These clothes were her idea."

"I-I'm being oppressed!" Alfons yelled as Viktor tied him up. "Do you think that these chains can hold me down..? I shall escape before you even can recognize it..."

"To you it is criminal activity," Alfons said to Sayako, puffing his cheeks out. "But this is my trade...it is what I must do! S-So untie me, you burly Soviet, before I do it myself!"

Viktor shrugged it off.

"You say that every time. You have the right to protest. Those are just words. The truth is still the same. You've stolen and attempted to worm your way out many times. You cannot be trusted."

"Hey..." Kaibo tapped Viktor on his back. "Unhand the lad, I could keep him under my watch if you're that worried."

"Novoselic...I sure am going to be more involved here than in the theatre." He mused.

Last edited by Vinny_Valens on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Good idea." He tethered Kaibo to himself. Alfons, Kaibo, and Viktor were all tied together now. "With two of us, he can't do anything."

"Sticking around with you two will get me dirty, and I'd rather not take a bath here, warden. Unhand me at once." Kaibo remembered something. "Speaking of which, who gave you the authority to drag someone unconscious to the springs, hm?"

Alfons reached for a lockpick & pocket knife with his free hand, reaching for his pocket and unlocking the cuffs and cutting the leash, freeing himself and Kaibo from the leash without giving anyone time to react. Alfons then dashed off, laughing his obnoxious laugh.

"OHOHOHO! You know what they say! The more you restrain a man's curiosity, the heavier it swells with desire!"

He ran off to who knows where, leaving his classmates in the dust.

Last edited by CaptainPancakes on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Like Sayako, Sakura was also sporting a new outfit. She was wearing a sleeveless white blouse with a frilly neckline, and an ankle-length white skirt with a cherry blossom pattern on it. She also had a light pink head scarf on, complimenting the look nicely. "If you're looking to praise Matchy, Jay, then praise her for what I'm wearing instead! These clothes were her idea."

"EEEEEEEE!" Jay let out a squeal that he did not believe was possible for him to emit from his voice box until that moment. Jay's face turned bright red and he covered his mouth, "D-Did I just do that? I-I'm so sorry! It's just so adorable to imagine you picking out outfits for each other!" Jay breathed a few times to calm himself down, then continued. "Wonderful choices, both of you."

"I do admit they are very eye-catching. Great choices indeed. I suppose we may have to step up our game so we do not fade into the background ourselves, right Jay?" Jeremy commented with a laugh, not being able to hide a slight blush of his own.
100% pure Joy.

"Er... T-thank you...?" Sayako seemed to shrink a little. "M-More importantly, shouldn't we do something about Einarrson-kun before we're all declared guilty by association?"

"You can bet I will be reporting this later," Jeremy remarked in a serious tone, his smile fading in an instant as he sighed, "I swear, if he gets caught stealing again I just do not know what I will do. Warden, do what you must."

"But what can we do? This is a big city and there's no way we can catch up to him now," Jay pouted, becoming worried, "If only we could just teleport to him, or teleport him back to us."

"That is one idea, Jay," Jeremy replied, considering it, "Though I suppose returning him to his room and locking it would be considered illegal detention, would it not?"
100% pure Joy.

"Hmph..! They don't know anything," Alfons huffed to himself. After being, well, basically arrested by the hands of another student, he went off on his own to blow some steam. The streets were a beautiful sight, nicely illuminated, highlighted by the sounds of the cobblestone street against Alfons' feet. "If it wasn't for that court order, the great Alfons Einarrson would leave this place faster than you can say 'jewel-thief.'"

Alfons wandered upon the "Illuminated Dusk," a jewelry store with many beautiful artifacts in the display. His eyes it up with awe as he peered into the glass case. "Ooh..."

Alfons had a mischievous grin on his face as he walked into the store.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

I guess you could say that Remeku and Lumica wanted to get out of their old clothes and get in new. Remeku was wearing a black shirt that says, "I am one with the explosion" and was tucked in short jean shorts. She had a white head band that was keeping her hair out of her face. She of course had her goggles hanging around her neck. Even though she was band from bringing science equipment outside of school grounds, she could never let her precious blast proof goggles out of her sight. She where the most voluble thing she owned.
Lumica was whering a green frilly dress that went down just below her knees along with black slip on shoes. She had a purl necklace on that would make a clanking noise when she walked. She had her hair tied up in a high pony tail.
"How are you feeling?" Lumica asked looking over to Remeku. Remeku had her hands in her pockets with her head down. But unfortunitly there was no response from Remeku, all she did was started to kick a rock back and forth with her feet. Lumica frowned. There was something up.
*coughs awkwardly*

Viktor pushed a button. Alfons got zapped. Somewhere on him, there was a chip to keep him in check.

"Nice try," said Viktor, cuffing him. He adjusted the settings. "If you move 100 meters away from me now, you will be zapped. Automatically."

He turned to Kaibo.

"In prison, I wash filthy prisoners all the time. Giant fire hose, blast of water. You want that?"

With a grimace, Anton said, "Vikka, I think now might be a good time to exercise some restraint. And I do not mean that literally, Brother. In the interest of class cohesion, it might be best to give your fellow students some leeway. Unless the situation requires direct intervention, I think it may be in our best interest to let Kaibo and Alfons on their way."

"Hmph, I've wasted enough time here. And if you even thinking of touching me with water again, you're going to have a very bad time." Kaibo promised as he walked away.

"Warden, I believe your brother has a point. Please refrain from using restraining or tracking devices on them until you can prove that they have done anything wrong... other than fire arrows at people, of course," Jeremy warned, "I trust your authority as a protector of society, but please do not abuse that trust. Thank you."
100% pure Joy.

"OK," said Viktor. "You said firing arrows was a problem. I can confiscate them should you so desire."

"Ah...Novoselic, the land of style and eccentricities.." Jean-Luc places a hand on his chest and looks around.

"Interesting place, I suppose.."

TheLetterF wrote:
"Ah...Novoselic, the land of style and eccentricities.." Jean-Luc places a hand on his chest and looks around.

"Indeed." said Anton cautiously. "Where do you think you will be visiting first, Mr. Lebeau?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Indeed." said Anton cautiously. "Where do you think you will be visiting first, Mr. Lebeau?"

"Hm, I suppose I haven't quite decided that yet." Jean-Luc pauses. "I suppose I'll follow wherever this nauseating school trip takes us.."

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hm, I suppose I haven't quite decided that yet." Jean-Luc pauses. "I suppose I'll follow wherever this nauseating school trip takes us.."

"That is a most negative view to take, Mr. LeBeau." said Anton. "If I may be so bold-- we are in the heart of a city I have never been to before. What more would you desire?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"That is a most negative view to take, Mr. LeBeau." said Anton. "If I may be so bold-- we are in the heart of a city I have never been to before. What more would you desire?"

The male model shrugs. "Perhaps some fellow classmates who aren't Plain Janes or rambling loud-mouthes..That would be quite nice."

TheLetterF wrote:

The male model shrugs. "Perhaps some fellow classmates who aren't Plain Janes or rambling loud-mouthes..That would be quite nice."

Anton's smile melted away from his face. "I'm quite sure I haven't met these classmates of whom you speak. "

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton's smile melted away from his face. "I'm quite sure I haven't met these classmates of whom you speak. "

"You haven't? How strange. But whatever, I suppose I can learn to deal with these...quirky individuals soon enough."

TheLetterF wrote:
"You haven't? How strange. But whatever, I suppose I can learn to deal with these...quirky individuals soon enough."

Anton's hand balled up into a fist, but remained at his side. "If I might make a suggestion, perhaps you might deal with these so-called 'quirky individuals' in a more satisfactory way if you approached them with friendship and humilité rather than insulting their appearance." he said evenly.

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton's hand balled up into a fist, but remained at his side. "If I might make a suggestion, perhaps you might deal with these so-called 'quirky individuals' in a more satisfactory way if you approached them with friendship and humilité rather than insulting their appearance." he said evenly.

Jean-Luc scowled. "Oh? And now you think you have the right to patronize me? Tch, you foolish little man.."

TheLetterF wrote:
Jean-Luc scowled. "Oh? And now you think you have the right to patronize me? Tch, you foolish little man.."

"Patronize?" asked Anton. "Oh, please do not mistake my meaning. I was not patronizing you-- I was genuinely unsure whether you had actually heard the word humilité before today. You act as if you have not."

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Patronize?" asked Anton. "Oh, please do not mistake my meaning. I was not patronizing you-- I was genuinely unsure whether you had actually heard the word humilité before today. You act as if you have not."

"Hmph, and have you ever heard of the term baise-toi? Because I think it would be an appropriate term for you. "

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hmph, and have you ever heard of the term baise-toi? Because I think it would be an appropriate term for you. "

"Charming, Mr. Lebeau. Charming." said Anton. "I'm sure whatever école de charme whose doors you darkened must be quite proud of you. And yet, I feel I must thank you for at least one thing."

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Charming, Mr. Lebeau. Charming." said Anton. "I'm sure whatever école de charme whose doors you darkened must be quite proud of you. And yet, I feel I must thank you for at least one thing."

"And what, may I ask, is that one thing?"

TheLetterF wrote:

Anton regained his smile, now with a slight edge. "You have cured me of my indecision. I now know the first thing I would like to do here."

He raised his finger to point at Jean-Luc. "I challenge you to a duel at the Colosseum, Mr. Lebeau! I should very much like to trade more than words with you. Unless all you are good for is cursing in French."

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton regained his smile, now with a slight edge. "You have cured me of my indecision. I now know the first thing I would like to do here."

He raised his finger to point at Jean-Luc. "I challenge you to a duel at the Colosseum, Mr. Lebeau! I should very much like to trade more than words with you. Unless all you are good for is cursing in French."

"I see.."

Jean-Luc smirked, placing a finger to his chin. "Very well, I accept your challenge, hopefully you can keep up.."

TheLetterF wrote:
"I see.."

Jean-Luc smirked, placing a finger to his chin. "Very well, I accept your challenge, hopefully you can keep up.."

"As the one who was challenged, I shall leave the choice of weapons we use up to you." said Anton, who turned and started walking toward the Colosseum. "I shall meet you there in one hour."
Page 22 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay