Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 23 of 28[ 1083 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: SHSL Class Trip!Topic%20Title

"Ah, p-please be careful...!" Sayako meekly called out to the soon-to-be-battlers. She sighed and removed her glasses to polish the lenses. "So... it seems we're all splitting up for now."

Shy guy

"Oh my..." Thomlyn muttered, running after Anton. "Ah, remember the 13 minute rule!" He called back to Jean-Luc.

Feena was quite excited about the whole affair. "Woooo, yeah! I can't miss this! Oh, but, who do I even support?" She went off by herself, planning to head for the Colosseum nearer the time.

In the meantime, Sakura was quite unimpressed, though she didn't begrudge the two boys as she'd heard the 'fighting' was quite safe. "What's everyone else planning?" She asked, turning to the others.

"Well..." Sayako began as she replaced her eyewear. "There's a lot of interesting-sounding landmarks I'd like to see, and the art gallery sounds lovely. I was thinking of starting with one of those."

KamiPanda wrote:
"Oh my..." Thomlyn muttered, running after Anton. "Ah, remember the 13 minute rule!" He called back to Jean-Luc.

As Thomlyn strode up behind Anton, the violinist gave as bright a smile as he could manage. "I am glad to see you, Thomlyn. Although I do apologize for mixing you all up in this."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Oh dear. I do say I was not prepared for physical altercations between my students, but I suppose if it is as 'safe' as the description makes it out to be, it should be fine. I myself would prefer to visit the National Art Gallery. What do you say to the suggestion of forming a small group and heading there together?" Jeremy explained, his expression moving from worry to curiosity throughout his explanation.

"I agree. I want to go to the Art Gallery as well," Jay stated, "I am surprised that Jean-Luc wants to battle so easily though. I figured he wouldn't want to ruin his 'perfect physique,' but I do applaud his gung-ho attitude, even if he could stand to tone the destructive criticism down a few pegs." Jay walked up to Anton as well, "Good luck, Anton! Try not to ruin his 'perfect body' too much now, okay?" Jay requested with a chuckle.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

The e-Handbooks blipped happily and buzzed, indicating the next announcement:

"Attention Students: Miss Williams has requested a transfer to a different branch of Hope's Peak. If you have not noticed her around, that is why. She sends her regards and wishes us all the best. She will be missed. Let us all take a moment to wish her success with her new class." After said moment, one final statement emanated from the handbooks: "Thank you for your understanding. Carry on."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

"I would love to go to the art gallery!" Lumica said looking to Jeremy and then looking to Remeku. "what about you, Remmy?" Lumica said with a happy smile. Remeku looked around, clearly ignoring Lumica. "Are there any science places around here?" Remeku said walking around. Remeku sighed and followed.
*coughs awkwardly*

Soon enough, Jean-Luc finds himself facing Anton in the vast, ancient Coliseum of Wanang, a sleek and regal rapier in hand.

"Hmph...how charming." He says, smirking while pointing his blade at Anton. "Now then, I suppose I'll let you make the first move..Act wisely now."

From inside the protective gear both he and Jean-Luc had been made to wear, Anton replied, "I find your choice of weapon very interesting. I would have thought someone like you would have favored a more modern sword, like the ėpèe. But no matter. If you'll allow me the first move..."

"...En garde!" Anton took a half-step forward and performed a weak thrust, more to test Jean-Luc's ability than to land a score.

MechaQdogg wrote:
From inside the protective gear both he and Jean-Luc had been made to wear, Anton replied, "I find your choice of weapon very interesting. I would have thought someone like you would have favored a more modern sword, like the ėpèe. But no matter. If you'll allow me the first move..."

"...En garde!" Anton took a half-step forward and performed a weak thrust, more to test Jean-Luc's ability than to land a score.

"Tch, going easy on me are you?"

Jean moves a few steps to the side before taking a moderate lunge at Anton with his sword.

TheLetterF wrote:

Jean moves a few steps to the side before taking a moderate lunge at Anton with his sword.

Anton quickly took a step back and grunted as he parried. "Not at all. Just making sure you are paying attention."

He attempted to counter with a quick stab at Jean-Luc's forward shoulder.

Shy guy

The Kneale twins were both in the audience, though they had arrived separately and so weren't sitting together. Thomlyn quickly became aware of Feena's presence, however, as she was cheering for both fighters alternatingly. Feeling the need to treat this more seriously, Thomlyn mustered up some courage and cheered for Anton specifically.

Meanwhile, Sakura had requested they delay the art gallery visit until after the others were done with the Colosseum. Instead it seemed best to start with a tour of the 7 Wonders of Wanang. First up was the cathedral, which in just a few minutes was set to have its bell ring for the hour.

Acknowledging Sakura's request, Jeremy had led the small group to the location for signing up for the 7 Wonders of Wanang tour. As is tradition he scheduled the tour for 13 minutes later.

Once the tour started and the group arrived at the cathedral, Jay spoke up. "Oooh, a cathedral. Y'know I saw one of these once. Its bell rang every hour as well, and it was really important, for some reason."

"Well Jay, most catherals are set up that way," Jeremy stated.

"Well... it's just I'd never been to one before, so it was unique. This one, however, is much grander. I wonder what they practice here..." Jay mused.
100% pure Joy.

"It's so romantic..." Sayako murmured as she gazed up at the huge tower. She gave Sakura's hand a little squeeze as she waited for the bell to sound.

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton quickly took a step back and grunted as he parried. "Not at all. Just making sure you are paying attention."

He attempted to counter with a quick stab at Jean-Luc's forward shoulder.

"Ugh!" Jean-Luc grunts after falling for the counter. "I suppose you win the first point.."

A moment later, the model attempts to deliver another lunge, this time fairly quicker and more accurate.

TheLetterF wrote:
A moment later, the model attempts to deliver another lunge, this time fairly quicker and more accurate.

Jean-Luc's surge in speed and precision caught Anton off guard. He fended off the attack, but only just, and lost his footing in the process. "Urgh... It appears you are not all pomp after all, Lebeau."

"Anton!" Viktor shouted. "Do not lose. Fight, fight for your family!"

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Jean-Luc's surge in speed and precision caught Anton off guard. He fended off the attack, but only just, and lost his footing in the process. "Urgh... It appears you are not all pomp after all, Lebeau."

"Hmph, I see you're not such a terrible fighter either..Now go on, make a move!" Jean-Luc points his blade at Anton once more, taunting him slightly.

Last edited by TheLetterF on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hmph, I see you're not such a terrible fighter either..Now go on, make a move!" Jean-Luc points his bkade at Anton once more, taunting him slightly.

"I am a bit surprised you did not press your advantage, Mr. Lebeau." said Anton, righting himself. He followed up by committing to lunging forward and thrusting upward towards Jean-Luc's chest.

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"Hmph, I see you're not such a terrible fighter either..Now go on, make a move!" Jean-Luc points his bkade at Anton once more, taunting him slightly.

"I am a bit surprised you did not press your advantage, Mr. Lebeau." said Anton, righting himself. He followed up by committing to lunging forward and thrusting upward towards Jean-Luc's chest.

"Tch, I don't need your foolish tips to help win this fight...!"

Jean manages to parry the attack, but is soon left somewhat unstable and slightly open to attack.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"It's so romantic..." Sayako murmured as she gazed up at the huge tower. She gave Sakura's hand a little squeeze as she waited for the bell to sound.

"Mm..." Sakura agreed, squeezing her hand back. Just a few moments after, the bell started ringing and she silently counted the tolls. 12 in total, signalling that it was 12 o'clock.

Once everyone present had finished exploring the cathedral, they made their way to the next Wonder: the Library of Wanang. Without training none of them would be allowed to even touch the ancient books, but they were free to look around at least. The layout inside was somewhat complicated, as old buildings sometimes were, so the group split up to wander separately, agreeing to meet back at the entrance in half an hour + 13 minutes. Sakura, of course, went off somewhere with Sayako.

Last edited by KamiPanda on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLetterF wrote:

Jean manages to parry the attack, but is soon left somewhat unstable and slightly open to attack.

Anton took the opportunity to press the attack, but found himself committing too hard and was unable to dodge or parry Jean-Luc's instinctual response. The model's blade struck and bounced off Anton's protective headgear, scoring a point.

Anton clicked his tongue, miffed at his mistake. "It seems this next touch will be the decider. Since that is the case, why do we not make things a bit more interesting?"

"Wow, it's like a maze in here. You could get lost pretty easily," Jay commented. He was using his pocket notepad to make a drawing of the building's layout so he could find his way back to the meeting place on-time. "So mysterious too. They keep the contents of the books locked away behind a training course."

"Indeed. If we had time, I would love to partake in said training course, but alas we are mere tourists and have much to do," Jeremy stated with a sigh.

The two walked around for a little while longer before deciding to head back to the meeting place.
100% pure Joy.

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton took the opportunity to press the attack, but found himself committing too hard and was unable to dodge or parry Jean-Luc's instinctual response. The model's blade struck and bounced off Anton's protective headgear, scoring a point.

Anton clicked his tongue, miffed at his mistake. "It seems this next touch will be the decider. Since that is the case, why do we not make things a bit more interesting?"

The model scoffs at his misstep. "Try harder next time.."

"Hmm? What ever could you mean?" Jean-Luc asks, blade still pointed at him.

TheLetterF wrote:

"If I get the next point, you will personally apologize to everyone whose looks you have dismissed or insulted." said Anton, his rapier at the ready. "If you score the decider, I assume you will have some humiliating task for me, yes?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"If I get the next point, you will personally apologize to everyone whose looks you have dismissed or insulted." said Anton, his rapier at the ready. "If you score the decider, I assume you will have some humiliating task for me, yes?"

"I see...I accept your deal then." Jean says, resuming his combat stance.

"In that case, take this!" He proceeds to aim several quick light jabs at Anton with his blade.

"Eeee!" Sayako yelped and started pointing furiously at one of the books resting on the ancient shelves. "S-Sakura, look! Look at that!" she cried in a loud whisper. "That one! 'Top Ten Secrets to a Perfect Relationship'! I-I want to read it! I have to read it! B-but... but I can't..." she pouted, then tilted her head as she thought something over. "Um... d-do you know how long I have to train to be allowed to read this?"

Shy guy

"Hmm... just a few days, if you're willing to study long enough." Sakura replied, checking a guide. "Totally possible in the time we have here! Maybe you'll be able to find out what the deal is with that 'Makango' thing..."

Last edited by KamiPanda on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLetterF wrote:

"In that case, take this!" He proceeds to aim several quick light jabs at Anton with his blade.

Anton deflected the first, and took a few steps back, happy to cede ground to the model. "Very well, then!"

His stance changed from low guard to a high guard, and Anton simply waited, his gaze fixed upon Jean-Luc.

"Really?" she asked brightly. Then her face fell again. "But that would still mean I'd be spending most of the week here, and not out enjoying the trip with..."

Her eyes traveled to Sakura, then shyly moved to the floor. "T-there's other books out there. And maybe I'll have a chance to come back someday..."

Shy guy

"Hmm... Maybe you can ask someone else with the training to handle the book for you?" Sakura suggested. "It would be a shame to miss out on everything else this place has to offer, I agree. But it would also be a shame to miss out on the opportunity to read that book!"

"Huh, would that work?" she blinked. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask... Please wait for a moment, okay?"

Sayako hurried off to find a librarian, or someone who would fill that role in Novoselic. She returned a short time later, looking a bit disappointed. "Reading while someone else holds the book is forbidden," she sighed. "So is having someone with training read it to you. But it's okay, really," she smiled brightly. "I just got a little too excited earlier. There's much more important things to me than being able to read a book."

"H-Hey! They have a book titled 15 Ways Your Way With Words Can Be Useful. Well, I don't need a book to tell me that!" Jay remarked, indicating the tome he meant.

Jeremy had apparently found his corresponding tome. "How to Explain Anything So Even a Complete Dullard Can Understand It...? W-what do they know that I do not!?" he asked, flustered.

"Calm down, Jeremy! Okay, I think the winding passages are getting to us. We should really head back," Jay suggested, putting a hand on Jeremy's shoulder. Jeremy nodded and the two walked away from the oddly-specific books.
100% pure Joy.

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Huh, would that work?" she blinked. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask... Please wait for a moment, okay?"

Sayako hurried off to find a librarian, or someone who would fill that role in Novoselic. She returned a short time later, looking a bit disappointed. "Reading while someone else holds the book is forbidden," she sighed. "So is having someone with training read it to you. But it's okay, really," she smiled brightly. "I just got a little too excited earlier. There's much more important things to me than being able to read a book."

Sakura laughed. "I suppose that's true! Alright then, lets head back. I think it's nearly time we grouped up again."

The two began to make their way back to the entrance to meet the others. They passed by some books on art that Sakura looked at wistfully, but again neither would be able to read them. Soon they'd arrived, and once everyone had gathered they left to travel to the third Wonder.

As per the guide, this was a great statue of the city's founder. It towered over the group, belying belief that such a thing had been made so many years ago without the aid of modern technology. Despite clearly being respected, it seemed there were no rules about touching it; in fact a few kids were sitting on the giant metal feet a short distance away from them.

"Now let's see here. According to the description, this statue was made from the melted-down metal of their enemies' weapons. I have to say, I would be rather happy if all weapons were just melted down and made into statues," Jeremy mused, "Would sure solve a lot of the world's problems."

"Indeed, though I do have much respect for the warriors who defended this place, and who continue to do so," Jay replied, "And unfortunately, weapons will always be necessary as long as there are threats. It is a nice dream though. One I hope can come true some day while we're still around to see it."

"Indeed, Jay, indeed," Jeremy sighed.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

" wow! This statue is beautiful! I never thought that history would be so interesting! I always thought about the future and the present. this makes me more curious about the world!" Remeku said with a cheerful smile.
*coughs awkwardly*

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Anton deflected the first, and took a few steps back, happy to cede ground to the model. "Very well, then!"

His stance changed from low guard to a high guard, and Anton simply waited, his gaze fixed upon Jean-Luc.

"Taunting me, are you?" Jean says before aiming another quick but reckless series of jabs at him.

TheLetterF wrote:
"Taunting me, are you?" Jean says before aiming another quick but reckless series of jabs at him.

Anton finally took the initiative back, parrying the first couple of blows before performing a riposte. A small crowd had gathered, and began to cheer. "I'm sorry, Jean-Luc, but this point is..." Anton extended his body into a point, driving it at Jean-Luc's clumsy advance. But rather than Anton's aggressive change in tactics, Jean-Luc continued forward as well.

He's not backing down!

At the last second, Anton flinched, drawing his head backwards. His own blade stuck Jean-Luc in his chest-pad, and at nearly the same time, his head was pushed backward by the point of Jean-Luc's rapier pushing into his protective facemask. For a moment, the entire stadium was quiet. Anton looked at the official, unsure of the outcome himself.

"Touche-double!" said the official. "Both combatants are awarded the point! The match ends in a draw!"

The crowd voiced its frustration at the unexpected conclusion.

Anton saluted Jean-Luc, and said, "Technically, the point was as much mine as it was yours. I still plan on holding you to the wager. I expect you'll do the same-- so what would you have me do?"

MC_Kitten wrote:
" wow! This statue is beautiful! I never thought that history would be so interesting! I always thought about the future and the present. this makes me more curious about the world!" Remeku said with a cheerful smile.

"It really is magnificent, isn't it?" Sayako said, finding it a little difficult to look Remeku in the face. "By the way, it's nice to see you up and doing well again so soon..."

KamiPanda wrote:
The Kneale twins were both in the audience, though they had arrived separately and so weren't sitting together. Thomlyn quickly became aware of Feena's presence, however, as she was cheering for both fighters alternatingly. Feeling the need to treat this more seriously, Thomlyn mustered up some courage and cheered for Anton specifically.

Anton caught up to Thomlyn and Feena in the stands, after the match. With a slight bow, he said, "Thank you for coming to support me. I appreciate it. Would you like to rejoin the others in the tour?"
Page 23 of 28 [ 1083 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay