Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 638 of 638[ 25489 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 634, 635, 636, 637, 638

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Sjibbey wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Hey sorry for the delay. Yeah I passed my viva :kristoph: I'm on track to doctorhood and that feels super weird. Gotta tell friends and family to stop calling me "Doctor" cause it's so strange.

The viva went well, I've been given all the thumbs up. Things will still be getting verified and documentation processed, then I can properly call myself a Counselling Psychologist (or a Chartered Psychologist). Sadly, there'll be no big graduation ceremony cause of Covid, and I'd love a nice meal out somewhere but things are limited as is.

Now to exhaust myself in looking into jobs :sadshoe:

Congratulations on passing! Although, before you start a new job consider taking a break/holiday for a few weeks. When you start at your new position it will be hard to get an extended period of absense, so you'll want to recharge yourself first from all the stress of the study and the past year.

I wouldn't let this event go uncelibrated. It's unfortunate you can't get a ceremony or a big party, but a small gathering of family and/or friends is in order for such an occasion wouldn't you agree?

Thank you Sir Jibbey!

Small gathering of family sure that's available, we went to lunch in the local pub, but friends? That's trickier to pull together with tiers and lockdown and whatnot. Something sometime, maybe next week I'll be able to do something.

Also parents are putting plenty of pressure on me to apply for Jobs already so eh XD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I gotta get smart

Halfway through my one week off between quarters. Passed the last quarter with all As, which is a first for me. Haven't really been doing anything but playing video games, but I'm having a bit of fun. Sucks to feel like I'm wasting a day by doing nothing, but I earned a decent break. Hopefully next quarter isn't too tough, but I have a feeling it's going to be.

But once I get past that, I can start internship and hopefully it's either virtual or really close to where I live. I don't wanna have to drive two hours to the major city to work every day. Fingers crossed, ya know?

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Me and Kidd got our second Pfizer dose today.
I've also been drawing a lot lately. Especially waifus lol. Latest Waifu Art.

I hope everyone is doing alright. It's been quiet here lately.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently Watching / Playing: Digimon Adventure / Animal Crossing New Horizons

Gettin' Old!

Art still looks great Dawn! Congrats on your second vaccine! Be as strong as Science can make you!

Yeah I'm keeping it together well enough. Think I'm pretty emotionally drained to be honest. Got lots of good things coming up but it's hard to get too hype about them because of it.

I'll have a flat of my own by next week which should be cool. Moving to the city. I've started my new Job this week but I'm kinda terrified of performance anxiety.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Good luck Pierre! And yeah congrats Dawn.

I've been vibing mostly, not much on my end.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Pierre, I'm not sure why, but I can't reply to your PM. I'm hoping you see this comment lol :nick-sweat:
If anything try to message me on IG, FB, or Twitter. ^^
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently Watching / Playing: Digimon Adventure / Animal Crossing New Horizons

Gettin' Old!

bratty waifu wrote:
Pierre, I'm not sure why, but I can't reply to your PM. I'm hoping you see this comment lol :nick-sweat:
If anything try to message me on IG, FB, or Twitter. ^^

Huh weird! I'll try that!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I gotta get smart

Jesus a whole quarter's gone by. Anyway, I find out where I'm being placed on Tuesday and I'm a little nervous. Thankfully most of the placements are WFH but still...these feelings of Imposter Syndrome are real.

Happy Maria

Apparently it's been 5 years since I joined CR now dang. Feel like I've become a different person since honestly lol.
Page 638 of 638 [ 25489 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 634, 635, 636, 637, 638

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus