Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 45 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

A new dawn.

"Our worst memories..." Aria said to herself with a frown. "But would that not..." Trailing off, she glared at Monokuma and walked out of the building, to the beach.

Shy guy

With everyone else all going off on their own, Damien felt it appropriate to do the same, and headed downstairs without saying a word.

"W-Wait, why am I left behind!" Yuma said, to no one in particular. "...guess it's just you and me, old friend." He grabbed a piece of cloth and headed to a corner of the room, keeping his eye on Cain.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Our worst memories..." Aria said to herself with a frown. "But would that not..." Trailing off, she glared at Monokuma and walked out of the building, to the beach.

As Ohishi headed towards the school exit, she paused, hearing steps behind her. She turned, and upon seeing Aria, waited for the flautist to get within hearing range.

"My offer still stands.
If you'd like to discuss it,
You know where I'll be."

She continued on to her cottage without another word.

"Are you speaking to me?" Cain asked of Yuma.

Yuma gave a start at Cain's voice. "Ah, no...I was talking about an object, I didn't think you'd notice me."

Cain's lips quirked into a lopsided smile. "Consider yourself noticed, then. May I ask what object you were speaking to?"

Yuma's blushed, but seeing no use in lying, he sighed. "It's a piece of cloth for s-sewing. The ultimate hitman having a hobby such as this, it must sound funny for you."

"Not at all," Cain said, and stood up to walk closer to Yuma. "We're all human, and have many interests. To indulge in them is to be true to yourself. Not to mention sewing is a valuable skill."

"...I never looked at it this way. Thank you for the new insight." Yuma's eyes lit up. "This reminds me, I have something to give you. Regrettably, it is not on me right now."

"Something for me?" Cain repeated, surprised. "That very kind. I've no where else I'll be, so I'm sure you can find me again quite easily when you have it," he chuckled.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Mikael had decided to take a break and head down to the storage room. He didn't quite understand why there, but it just seemed right. He seemed to have a particular type of item in mind, and spent a while checking boxes and shelves. He found hair dye in all different colors, wigs in various styles, and grooming materials galore. He spent the next few minutes . . . 'practicing,' trying on different wigs and imitating the voices of those they matched. He felt guilty all the while he was performing, but he didn't seem to be able to stop himself.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

A new dawn.

Quote:
As Ohishi headed towards the school exit, she paused, hearing steps behind her. She turned, and upon seeing Aria, waited for the flautist to get within hearing range.

"My offer still stands.
If you'd like to discuss it,
You know where I'll be."

She continued on to her cottage without another word.

On hearing Ohishi's words, Aria stood still for a few moments, thinking over the offer. She glanced at the shore with an unreadable expression, and then followed the poet, walking briskly to catch up with her. "M-Ms. Jinno... Would you mind being my host for a while?"

Ohishi halted in her tracks, stood silently for a moment, then spun around and regarded Aria with a broad grin.

"You've chosen wisely.
Bring what you'd like from your room.
I'll see you at home."

Somewhere in the distance, the sound of a dog barking and the ratatatat of machine gun fire could be heard.

Before Mikael had realized it, he'd grabbed an aqua pigtailed wig from the storage room and a set of clothes from the late Lucky Student's cell and was in his shower cubicle changing. Stepping out, he looked in the mirror and gasped. His eyes had turned blue and his face had become much more feminine. Mikael cast a downward glance and realized that he felt much different as well. For all intents and purposes, Mikael now perfectly resembled the Lucky Student, Azurine Dimentico.

"Wh-" 'She' stammered, completely clueless how to even respond to this. "NO! This isn't right! W-Why can I--How can I--?" Mikael sat on 'her' bed and covered 'her' face with 'her' hands, unable to face the others in 'her' current state.
100% pure Joy.

Upon hearing the machine gun, Veronica sighed. “Whatever that is I’m not getting involved in it.” She headed to the cafeteria with Giles, and sat down with a plate of food.

Sock

Raymond paces outside the Armory, hands in his pockets..

Sighing heavily, he opts to sit down and stare off in the distance at the other two RCs on the third floor.

Azu!Mikael's sobs were interrupted by the sound of machine gun fire. She jumped up and bolted out of her cell, running out of the school.

"What the heck is going on out here!?" Mikael asked, "Is everyone alright?"

((Wow, okay, so I can un-edit by hitting back to get back to the edit screen and hitting undo a few times. Noted!))
100% pure Joy.

Last edited by Slezak on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cain canted his head at the sound of gunfire. "Excuse me," he said to Yuma, and stood up, jogging through the halls to the source of the noise.

ASCEND

Startled by the sound of the gunfire, Simon accidentally dropped the muffin he was eating. Letting out an annoyed sigh, he shouted, "What the heck was that?! Can't a guy do anything in this school without people trying to kill each other?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

Despite the sudden outburst of gunshots, Damien remained oddly absent from proceedings. Maybe he didn't think it likely it was something to worry about, especially not without a Body Discovery Announcement.

Having finished eating, Veronica and Giles made their way up to the second floor and entered the arcade. There she begin looking for something to do.

Having no luck finding the source of the noise outside, Mikael ran back inside, still distracted from thinking about her current . . . situation. She ran around the school shouting, "Hello? Does anyone have any idea what's going on?" until she found someone who might answer her.
100% pure Joy.

Cain hesitated when he heard the somewhat familiar voice. "Not again," he pleaded with the air. He resolutely headed in the opposite direction of the voice, not wanting that confrontation.

ASCEND

Seeing a figure resembling Azurine at the other end of the hallway, Simon shouts, "Aw shit, there are ghosts now, too? I'm gettin' outta here!" Abandoning the remains of his muffin, he runs into the nearby arcade.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"W-Wait, guys! Why are you running away?" She called after Cain and Simon, "I'm . . . uh . . ." It was then that something occurred to her. Something felt off, but she couldn't put her finger on it until now. "M-My name . . . I can't . . . remember . . ." She muttered. And she couldn't help feel like she wasn't supposed to be like this, beginning to look around with a confused expression.
100% pure Joy.

Ignoring the commotion in the hallway, Veronica pulls out a board game and blows the dust off of it. “What the hell is Cluedo?” She says, talking to herself.

'Okay, okay, relax. You ended up in a strange location and people are running away from you.' The aqua-haired girl told herself, 'First thing to do is get your bearings. Oh, and maybe look for some identification.' She felt around her clothes but couldn't seem to find anything which could tell her who she was. Apparently the handbook was still in the clothes that had been left behind. Shrugging and giving up for now, she began to make her way around the area she'd found herself in. 'What even is this place?' She asked herself. She made note of stairs going downwards but decided not to follow them just yet. Looking across the way, she noticed a set of stairs going up which appeared to be blocked off. She walked over to one of the rooms. '"Ultimate Doppelgänger RC?" What's that even mean?' She stared at the room's nameplate in bewilderment.
100% pure Joy.

SiRReN wrote:
Cain canted his head at the sound of gunfire. "Excuse me," he said to Yuma, and stood up, jogging through the halls to the source of the noise.

Maribelle burst up the stairs-- rather than wearing her usual white dress, she was dressed in a pink pajama shirt and white pajama pants that ended around her shins. She also had curlers in place on either side of her forehead. "Just what in the Sam Hill is all this racket? And why does it sound like gunfire? Can't a lady paint her toenails in peace?"

Upon seeing Cain pass by, her expression turned from annoyed to concerned, and started to jog just behind him. "Ah, Hell's bell's-- I'll just repaint 'em later... Cain! Any earthly idea what's goin' on?"

"Unfortunately no," Cain answered, slowly his gait so that Maribelle could more easily keep up but still walking. "But since no one has shouted the alarm, I would guess that someone is letting off some steam in the armory. However, it would seem that Mikael has taken Azurine's persona again, and I would rather not encounter him like that." He grimaced slightly, a pained expression on his face.

"Perhaps I can loop around and investigate the shots without finding Mikael...."

When someone with blonde hair ran past the aqua-haired girl, she turned to ask what was going on, but then the one who ran past started asking heated questions. There was . . . gunfire? She didn't want to be around that for sure. Then the blonde girl mentioned a name--Cain. Was that the one she was jogging behind?

And then Cain answered, and the girl's heart sank. "Mikael? Azurine's persona? Encounter him? What does any of that mean?" the girl wondered aloud. tilting her head in confusion, "Is Mikael a bad person? Who's Azurine? Am I one of those two? Did . . . something happen? I guess . . . just in case I am one of those two, maybe I should let him be . . ." The girl began walking towards the downward stairs, a look of puzzled dejection on her face.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Ohishi halted in her tracks, stood silently for a moment, then spun around and regarded Aria with a broad grin.

"You've chosen wisely.
I'll see you at home."

The pause made Aria go through her words in her mind, looking over them to see whether she had said something wrong. With Ohishi's grin, she was almost about to sigh in relief, but controlled herself and smiled back. "Thank you." She thought on something, and then added, "There is something I have to take, yes, but I will try not to keep you waiting."

She was about to turn around and walk back to the school, when Aria thought she caught the distant sound of guns. Ohishi didn't react though, leaving her to wonder if she had recognised it because she perhaps had sharper ears and had heard gunfire before or if it was just her imagination. Looking at the other, she asked, "Ms. Jinno, did you... happen to hear something now?"

Colin eventually showed up to the cafeteria. If he were the source of the gunshots, he didn't give off any indication of it being so.

"Everyone, I have an announcement."

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"You've chosen wisely.
I'll see you at home."

The pause made Aria go through her words in her mind, looking over them to see whether she had said something wrong. With Ohishi's grin, she was almost about to sigh in relief, but controlled herself and smiled back. "Thank you." She thought on something, and then added, "There is something I have to take, yes, but I will try not to keep you waiting."

She was about to turn around and walk back to the school, when Aria thought she caught the distant sound of guns. Ohishi didn't react though, leaving her to wonder if she had recognised it because she perhaps had sharper ears and had heard gunfire before or if it was just her imagination. Looking at the other, she asked, "Ms. Jinno, did you... happen to hear something now?"

Ohishi turned a dark gaze to the school.

"Faint gunshots, correct?
If they reached your ears as well,
I did not dream them.

"We should go check it.
I'll hope my suspicion's wrong.
...Keep a safe distance."

She headed back towards the school as quickly as she could in geta.

Veronica headed back down to the cafeteria with the board game in her hand and Giles on her shoulder. She arrived just as Colin started speaking.

“An announcement? Did you slip on another banana peel or something?”

"No, this is something important. But, I need to wait for them to arrive first."

The confused girl had descended the stairs, walked past the gym and the arcade, and saw another set of stairs going downward. She didn't really seem to care where she was going at this point and she didn't feel the most lucid at the moment, so she just kept walking, descending the other flight of stairs down to the first floor--She could read the signs, so she knew that much. Then she heard a faint voice calling out from the left, while she saw what looked to be the exit of this place on the right. Unsure what to do next--whether to follow the voice or get out of this place, she froze in her tracks, looking very overwhelmed by the situation.
100% pure Joy.

“Just fire another gun or something. I’m sure that will get them to come running over.”

Cain made quick work of checking the armory. "Hm, no one is here," he said to Maribelle. "I suppose whoever was shooting is gone." He turned to her. "Allow me to escort you back to your room. You mentioned painting your toenails - are your feet bare? I could carry you if you wish, you must be cold."
Page 45 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus