Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 6 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Shy guy

Everyone else's anger at the situation seemed enough for Damien, who didn't particularly respond himself. When Ohishi returned with the towels, he made a suggestion to everyone else in the cafe. "Let's all work together to clean up. Think of it as a bonding exercise!" He smiled at them all, and now his smile was as before, bright and full of warmth. Taking one of the towels he began wiping off the mud splats around his table that Constantine had shaken that direction.

Cain stiffened near imperceptibly at the new sound of Damien speaking but easily moved aside to make room as Damien joined the others in cleaning up.

Sock

Finished at long last, with a large pile of finished dishes to his side, all wrapped up nicely for easy transportation, Raymond sighs and takes at seat at one of the tables, being all his good with him but only eating as little as possible, as quiet as possible.

Lone wrote:
4. Try not to god mod. Once one god mod starts, it results in someone counter god-modding to get the RP back on track, which leads to another counter, and another, etc. In other words, don't take control of other characters in your post. Prologue is ok to some extent due to the one post per person. If your character punches another for example, don't go onto say how the other was knocked out from it. Say you threw the punch, and let the other person decide if they'll dodge or get hit by it. RPing needs to be done by everyone after all, so don't play out the entire scene by yourself.

(Added a section to the rules about god-modding. I won't punish anyone for it, especially since these things are usually accidental, but just something to keep in mind)

Ohishi seemed a bit surprised at so many offers to clean up; the irritation in her face melted as she handed rags to anyone asking for them.

"Ufu, how pleasing.
Assistance in wiping mud
Is surely welcome."

Between the five of them the mud was soon cleaned up, and the tea house was clean again.

Cain used his towel to wipe some of the mud he could feel on his arms and face before returning to his seat.

"Excellent work, all!
One could scarcely tell the room
Was ever dirtied!"

Well, the room was one thing, but Ohishi's kimono had been splattered with mud as well. After supplying more tea to those that remained, she browsed the closet of hanging geisha costumes and pulled one out.

"I must go change now
So I can wash my clothing.
If you peek, you'll die."

With a pleasant smile, she bowed her head and retreated to the back room.

After obtaining a notebook and pen from the warehouse, Veronica set off to her research center with Giles in tow.

"Let's get to work." She says with a smile, happy to be in her element.

As she starts sets the brewing stand to a boil, she writes something down in her notebook. She begins putting carefully selected ingredients in it, as she stirs the mixture around. Before long a foul odor can be smelled in both the research center and the cafeteria. As the witch works her magic, Giles plays with a nearby cat toy he found.

ASCEND

Suddenly, a loud voice can be heard from the cafeteria. "EEUUGGHH! WHAT IS THAT FRICKIN' STENCH!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cain listened as Ohishi placed a tea cup beside his left hand. Inclining his head in thanks he moved his hand over and picked up the cup. Lifting the vessel to his nose he inhaled slowly and released a quiet, contented sigh, his lips curling up slightly. To most it would have smelled like any green tea, but he could detect slight undercurrents of mint and orange. Taking a sip, he enjoyed as the warmth filled him. At home, he would drink tea several times a day - usually strong. In his youth he could have put sugar in it...a frown marred his features and he bowed his head as he let go of thoughts of long lost days. He wasn't a child anymore, and he no longer had the luxury.

Determined to enjoy the tea, he took another sip and thought no more of the past.

Some time later, Ohishi emerged from the back room in her geisha costume, not looking terribly happy.

"Trapped in these garments
Until my kimono dries.
Such a tragic fate!"

Grumbling, she poured herself a fresh cup and sat at the central table. Tea, like murder mystery board games, made everything better.

A new dawn.

Aria walked out of the room once she managed to get a clear head, thinking over things again and realising that there was no way to verify whether what the bear had said was even an inch close to the actual truth, despite whatever powers it had displayed before. She went to the beach, watching the waves hit the shore from a comfortable distance. Although she hadn't seen Constantine rush by into the Research Centre, too engrossed in her thoughts, Ohishi's scream snapped her out of it and made her turn her head in that direction, wondering what had happened.

She waited till the Haiku Author returned back to the cottage before walking over and stopping by the entrance. "Hello? Ms. Jinno?"

Cain turned slightly in his seat to better face Ohishi as she sat down. The crinkling sound of the fabric and the shff of the cushion told him she was sitting down again.

"The tea is lovely, thank you for it," he said. His head tilted as he heard someone approaching the cottage and returned to his tea before they called out.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Mikael had also found a seat on one of the cushions. He smiled as a cup of tea was placed in front of him. "Indeed Miss Jinno, for the hospitality, I am quite grateful." Mikael commented as he blew the steam away from his tea and took a sip. TOO HOT! He winced a little bit as he forced the bit of tea down his throat before it had a chance to do anything to the inside of his mouth. "My apologies. I need to let this tea cool for a few minutes."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Sock

Raymond spends his day walking around the island, keeping his distance from the water but staying on the sandy beach.

"Just how the heck did we get here..?"

Happy Maria

After a while, Chisami had come out of her room. Her scars from Constantine had healed at this point, and she had change s her clothes entirely. She went to he really research centre without pause and locked herself inside.

Colin was simply eating some breakfast in the cafeteria when he decided to talk to the general vicinity.

”Does anyone think
Haikus are not difficult?
What a dumb talent”

"I d-don't think y-you can talk about o-other talents when you d-don't make a good example of yours, your h-highness." Yuma said from within the greenhouse.

SiRReN wrote:
Cain turned slightly in his seat to better face Ohishi as she sat down. The crinkling sound of the fabric and the shff of the cushion told him she was sitting down again.

"The tea is lovely, thank you for it," he said. His head tilted as he heard someone approaching the cottage and returned to his tea before they called out.

Slezak wrote:
Mikael had also found a seat on one of the cushions. He smiled as a cup of tea was placed in front of him. "Indeed Miss Jinno, for the hospitality, I am quite grateful." Mikael commented as he blew the steam away from his tea and took a sip. TOO HOT! He winced a little bit as he forced the bit of tea down his throat before it had a chance to do anything to the inside of his mouth. "My apologies. I need to let this tea cool for a few minutes."

She sipped her tea before responding, serenity once more flowing over her.

"You are quite welcome.
Glad to see that most of you
Have basic manners."

DarkAgea wrote:
Aria walked out of the room once she managed to get a clear head, thinking over things again and realising that there was no way to verify whether what the bear had said was even an inch close to the actual truth, despite whatever powers it had displayed before. She went to the beach, watching the waves hit the shore from a comfortable distance. Although she hadn't seen Constantine rush by into the Research Centre, too engrossed in her thoughts, Ohishi's scream snapped her out of it and made her turn her head in that direction, wondering what had happened.

She waited till the Haiku Author returned back to the cottage before walking over and stopping by the entrance. "Hello? Ms. Jinno?"

Ohishi's ears perked at the sound of a new visitor.

"Hayes, correct? Enter.
Leave your footwear at the door
And no pets allowed."

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soon enough, Azurine stumbles into Ohishi's Research Lab as well, silently acknowledging ger surroundings in awe.

"Oh wow, ZuZu is very impressed...! ZuZu hopes Miss Azurine's Research Lab is just as pretty as this one! =]." The schoolgirl's hat buzzes.

cooler and wilder

Bud knocked on the haiku author research center and let himself in.

"Y-yo guys, girls. Can I j-join?"

He took off his shoes and joined them.

(((Ignore this)))

Last edited by TheLetterF on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASCEND

Curious as to why so many people were going in to the research room, Simon suddenly rushed in as well, shoes still on. Looking around the room, Simon says, "Wow, this place looks REALLY weird... What even is this? I think I wasn't paying attention to this part of the tour or something."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Recognizing Zuzu's mechanical voice, Cain lifted his head in her direction. "Ah, Azurine," he said. "Would you like to join me at my table? Be sure to remove your shoes first."

ASCEND

SiRReN wrote:
Recognizing Zuzu's mechanical voice, Cain lifted his head in her direction. "Ah, Azurine," he said. "Would you like to join me at my table? Be sure to remove your shoes first."

"Whoa, wait," Simon says, "What's all this about shoes? Are we plannin' a sockhop or something?"

A new dawn.

Aria removed her sandals and neatly arranged it to the side, before stepping in. She walked into the room, slightly surprised by the number of people present, and politely greeted them all, along with the other three that entered. Seeing Simon was wearing his shoes, she winced, but left it up to Ohishi to deal with, seeing she was their host.

"Mikael informed me that it is traditional in Japan to remove your shoes before entering," Cain told Simon.

SiRReN wrote:

Azurine quietly takes off her shoes before joining Cain at the table.

"Hello, Cain! How is the school life treating you so far?" ZuZu asks.

TheLetterF wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

Azurine quietly takes off her shoes before joining Cain at the table.

"Hello, Cain! How is the school life treating you so far?" ZuZu asks.

"Some good, some not," he told her, smiling slightly. He listened as Azurine sat on the cushion beside him. "We can only work so that the few bad do not outweigh the good."

cooler and wilder

Bud sits next to Azurine and Zuzu.

"Azurine, girl what's that hat thing you wearing. He's kinda freaky, I wanna buy one!"

Shy guy

Realising Simon had entered, Damien spoke up to address him. "I'm really sorry for throwing that plate at you. A lot of things had happened up until then, that was the straw that broke me, even though it was an accident. May I serve you some tea as an apology?"

Sock

After walking in one large circle, Raymond comes across the building that most of his other classmates seem to be entering and staying in.

He takes a few steps closer, and just watches, with his expression never changing.

Happy Maria

After a while Chisami leaves her Research Centre tired. It seemed that she had been rearranging her Research Centre to work more as a hospital. She went to take another walk on the beach, but surprised by the chatter coming from the cottage, she entered it as well. "May I join in the festivities too?" she asked, taking off her shoes.

ASCEND

SiRReN wrote:
"Mikael informed me that it is traditional in Japan to remove your shoes before entering," Cain told Simon.

"Oh, so this island is somewhere off the coast of Japan? Geez, why doesn't anyone tell me these things?! Now I'll have to save money for an airplane ticket!"

Simon sighs, and starts taking off his shoes. Then he kicks them into the air one at a time, catches them both, and throws them out the entrance door. He laughs, and shouts, "Aw snap! That was sweet! I wish someone was filming that!"

KamiPanda wrote:
Realising Simon had entered, Damien spoke up to address him. "I'm really sorry for throwing that plate at you. A lot of things had happened up until then, that was the straw that broke me, even though it was an accident. May I serve you some tea as an apology?"

Sitting down at the closest table, Simon responds, "Ah, right... Don't worry about that! That's not the first time I've had things thrown at my head!"

"Still, I will take you up on that offer. I've never actually had tea before, but I suppose it's worth a try!"

Planetbox wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Whoa, wait," Simon says, "What's all this about shoes? Are we plannin' a sockhop or something?"

"As Fitzgerald said,
I prefer my floors stay clean.
Do wipe up your mess."

Ohishi spoke without anger as she got to her feet and served the newcomers. She'd have to acquire food if her place continued to be this popular.

Southern Corn wrote:
After a while Chisami leaves her Research Centre tired. It seemed that she had been rearranging her Research Centre to work more as a hospital. She went to take another walk on the beach, but surprised by the chatter coming from the cottage, she entered it as well. "May I join in the festivities too?" she asked, taking off her shoes.

"You certainly may.
Though I have just tea and seats,
Feel free to have both."

“Oh? Meanstalk, is that you?” Colin was looking in Raymond’s direction, somehow unbothered by the sun in his face. He dashed over, pacing just behind Constantine.

“Don’t mind them, trash tends to associate itself with trash. However, someone capable like yourself...yes, you must join the cool kid table! And look, the shitty shota has already accepted the invitation.” Colin grabbed Yuma by his collar and pulled him closer.

Sock

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Oh? Meanstalk, is that you?” Colin was looking in Raymond’s direction, somehow unbothered by the sun in his face. He dashed over, pacing just behind Constantine.

“Don’t mind them, trash tends to associate itself with trash. However, someone capable like yourself...yes, you must join the cool kid table! And look, the shitty shota has already accepted the invitation.” Colin grabbed Yuma by his collar and pulled him closer.

"Meanstalk..?" Confused, Raymond looks over in Colin's direction.

"Th-the cool table..?" He quickly attempts to hide his face and continues to speak. "B-But, why me?"

Shy guy

Planetbox wrote:
Sitting down at the closest table, Simon responds, "Ah, right... Don't worry about that! That's not the first time I've had things thrown at my head!"

"Still, I will take you up on that offer. I've never actually had tea before, but I suppose it's worth a try!"

"Excellent!" Damien exclaimed, getting up to go make some tea. He marvelled at the selection on offer; it was a cafe that served only tea, and as such it seemed it did that very well. Having been told it was Simon's first time, he made sure to sweeten it with sugar and a few spices. He made no move to leave his post as he steeped the tea though, apparently content to idly stand by.

cooler and wilder

Bud joins Colin and Raymond.

"Hey man, come join us. Or party at my place, I wanna make my research center cooler than the haiku one!"

Yuma gasped as he was pulled by Colin. "J-Just because I chose to a-assist you doesn't mean I am your p-plaything..."

He then looked at Raymond. "Um, Mr.Vermont, w-was i-" He was then interrupted by Bud. "H-Hey! It is not polite to i-invade a conversation l-like that!"

Last edited by Vinny_Valens on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 6 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus