Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Bloody hell, chapter 11 of Fire Emblem: Awakening is brutal.

Let it go and move it move it

Hylian100 wrote:

Which one is that? I forgot. I'm up to chapter 17 right now.
Within Temptation

Lucy wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Spoiler:
Mad King Gangrel, I'm thinking of holing up in the orthwest island type area with the forts, until the reinforcements stop coming, then making my counterattack. It's worked for me before. And this level just after that beautiful stage post-Emmeryn. That, and I lost Virion early on, and all the levelling I had up on Leonardo's shade, so there go my primary dragon-slayers.

Heck, I've lost a fair few people now, Stahl, Virion, Vaike, Sumia, Ricken, Tharja (because her AI self got her killed before Chrom could speak to her), Maribelle, Panne (yep, I got the last of her kind killed! Go me!) and these were all in my best attempts at the missions. Perhaps I'll do a Newcomer run on my second playthrough, but not today!

Still having a blast though :P

Gettin' Old!

Hylian100 wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Spoiler:
Mad King Gangrel, I'm thinking of holing up in the orthwest island type area with the forts, until the reinforcements stop coming, then making my counterattack. It's worked for me before. And this level just after that beautiful stage post-Emmeryn. That, and I lost Virion early on, and all the levelling I had up on Leonardo's shade, so there go my primary dragon-slayers.

Heck, I've lost a fair few people now, Stahl, Virion, Vaike, Sumia, Ricken, Tharja (because her AI self got her killed before Chrom could speak to her), Maribelle, Panne (yep, I got the last of her kind killed! Go me!) and these were all in my best attempts at the missions. Perhaps I'll do a Newcomer run on my second playthrough, but not today!

I saw those three forts off at the side and was like "I bet they are reinforcements" and so I sent three men off to secure them long in advance.

Also Panne actually isn't the one worried about dying and going extinct. That duty passes to her son. One of his pair-up quotes in battle is literally "DON'T LET ME DIE D:"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Hylian100 wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That was one of my favourite battles. I can't remember how I did it though.

Within Temptation

Gettin' Old!

You send Donnel into the middle of them paired with his beau.

Sorted.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Woops, didn't mean to double post with the 3DS replies. Hey, you get double my amazing sketching!

State Alchemist

Hylian100 wrote:
Woops, didn't mean to double post with the 3DS replies. Hey, you get double my amazing sketching!

Hmmm, I have you fully added to my friend list, but your drawings aren't coming up in my Swapnote. :/

EDIT: Nevermind

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Hmmm, I have you fully added to my friend list, but your drawings aren't coming up in my Swapnote. :/

Is Swapnote the same as Nintendo Letters? Or is it some American only app? cause I couldn't find it on my eshop
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Is Swapnote the same as Nintendo Letters? Or is it some American only app? cause I couldn't find it on my eshop

It's the Nintendo Letter Box over our side of the pond, else I couldn't double post if it was American only :P

Gettin' Old!

Hylian if I may be so bold might I enquire as to where you are in Scotland?

You once said something that made you sound like 80% of my friends.
Now perhaps that's just matching the typical Glasgow Student Archetype but hey it's curious.

Also of note: 2921-9072-2648.

I've been dying to send more letters and stuff since my no-good friends won't be baited into my drawing competitions apparently.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:

Now perhaps that's just matching the typical Glasgow Student Archetype but hey it's curious.

I've been dying to send more letters and stuff since my no-good friends won't be baited into my drawing competitions apparently.

Added! :garyuu:

Pierre wrote:

Edinburgh, in fact. Close enough to Glasgow, I suppose.

Gettin' Old!

Hylian100 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Culturally identical but ah I do love Edinburgh's architecture and layout so much more though. Glasgow is too modern, Edinburgh has wonderful cobbled streets and that amazing valley just before the big castle had many lovely liasons with my girlfriend there. It's sort of a midway point for us since many trains to Glasgow and Newcastle go through Edinburgh.

Also added you and Gnobo and the others.

Gnobo sweet beard you got.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Ok, I think I had bit too much fun playing Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. *fixes my messy hair* It was like I was 12 again.

As soon as I get an idea I will make a Nayru Sig. (I guess I'm a sucker for blue hair.).

And as usual I have an espeon in White2.

Maybe I'll play Skyward Sword next.

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Culturally identical but ah I do love Edinburgh's architecture and layout so much more though. Glasgow is too modern, Edinburgh has wonderful cobbled streets and that amazing valley just before the big castle had many lovely liasons with my girlfriend there. It's sort of a midway point for us since many trains to Glasgow and Newcastle go through Edinburgh.

Also added you and Gnobo and the others.

Gnobo sweet beard you got.

Haha, thank you!

But, I'll admit, it won't ever come close to Udgey's fabulous man-whiskers. :udgy:

Gettin' Old!

No matter it looks good Gnobo, I keep wondering how I'd look if I just let myself grow out beardwise, I think it starts as blonde fuzz before growing into manly grizzle based on a compliment I once got after not shaving for a while. Though my girlfriend and baby brother complain about it when I kiss and/or hug them goodnight so I keep it trimmed XD.

Also Emiko reminded me I picked up Oracle of....something (I think Ages) from the Eshop, fond memories of stealing my cousin's GBC to play it. However I'm really hoping they eventually get round to putting Megaman X on the Eshop, it recently hit WiiU but man I'd love the series to be portable.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
No matter it looks good Gnobo, I keep wondering how I'd look if I just let myself grow out beardwise, I think it starts as blonde fuzz before growing into manly grizzle based on a compliment I once got after not shaving for a while. Though my girlfriend and baby brother complain about it when I kiss and/or hug them goodnight so I keep it trimmed XD.

Also Emiko reminded me I picked up Oracle of....something (I think Ages) from the Eshop, fond memories of stealing my cousin's GBC to play it. However I'm really hoping they eventually get round to putting Megaman X on the Eshop, it recently hit WiiU but man I'd love the series to be portable.

I'm currently debating whether I should get Oracle of Ages/Seasons (probably Seasons), or save up some more money for that new Animal Crossing game. Though I haven't played an Animal Crossing game since the original one on Gamecube, I wondering if I should get back into the series.

And Mega Man X on the eShop SHOULD happen! After the "ehhh" port of it from the App Store, an actually decent 3D port of it would be awesome!

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I'm currently debating whether I should get Oracle of Ages/Seasons (probably Seasons), or save up some more money for that new Animal Crossing game. Though I haven't played an Animal Crossing game since the original one on Gamecube, I wondering if I should get back into the series.

And Mega Man X on the eShop SHOULD happen! After the "ehhh" port of it from the App Store, an actually decent 3D port of it would be awesome!

Wait there was a port of it on the eShop? Is that in America? Cause all I've seen is the original Megaman series (cool but I like a bit more plot in my games) on the 3DS one.

I played the PSP version which was decent but if they were to release the series on 3DS that would be awesome since the PSP only got the first one.

I was contemplating getting the new Animal Crossing with the buy 3 get one free deal (I got Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem and I'd get Luigi's Mansion soon) but I imagine a game like that has heavy social elements for streetpass and I've never played one before. Then my friend went and opted for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon instead so I'm not sure if it's worth it for the social elements anymore.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Wait there was a port of it on the eShop? Is that in America? Cause all I've seen is the original Megaman series (cool but I like a bit more plot in my games) on the 3DS one.

I played the PSP version which was decent but if they were to release the series on 3DS that would be awesome since the PSP only got the first one.

I was contemplating getting the new Animal Crossing with the buy 3 get one free deal (I got Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem and I'd get Luigi's Mansion soon) but I imagine a game like that has heavy social elements for streetpass and I've never played one before. Then my friend went and opted for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon instead so I'm not sure if it's worth it for the social elements anymore.

Sorry, no. It's the same in America. We still only have the Classic series. However, what I'd also like to see is the Zero series. So far, I've only played through Zero 4, which pretty much makes Castlevania III look like Kirby's Dream Land by comparison.

There's a buy three get one free deal?! Dude, why haven't I heard of that? That's awesome!

Oh yeah, I remember thinking about getting that Mystery Dungeon game too. Oh man, so many good games to buy, but I can't decide! :meekins:

Gettin' Old!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... other-free

Sure, though hopefully this offer extends to our american cousins, worried you might not have heard about it because it doesn't exist.

There's also the new Castlevania on there which I'd considered but I'm not really sure I like the "Lords of Shadow" aesthetic.

Also the Zero series is very cool, two of my pals are hardcore into megaman and so loaned me the DS collection and 4. It's real fun but bloody hell it's grim....as no doubt you know from how the series ended with 4. That final fight was so intense and also so heartbreaking....for plot reasons and for difficulty reasons.

Though night CR it's like 3AM here.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

Pierre wrote:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-22-register-three-of-eight-nintendo-3ds-games-to-get-another-free

Sure, though hopefully this offer extends to our american cousins, worried you might not have heard about it because it doesn't exist.

There's also the new Castlevania on there which I'd considered but I'm not really sure I like the "Lords of Shadow" aesthetic.

Also the Zero series is very cool, two of my pals are hardcore into megaman and so loaned me the DS collection and 4. It's real fun but bloody hell it's grim....as no doubt you know from how the series ended with 4. That final fight was so intense and also so heartbreaking....for plot reasons and for difficulty reasons.

It looks like it's only for Club Nintendo members. Even I did hear about it, I probably wouldn't apply for the deal anyway since I'm not a member.

I've played the demo of that game, actually. It has the Lords of Shadow look to it, but the gameplay feels like a hybrid of the classic games along with the Metroidvania games. You play like a classic Belmont, except now you have a whole bunch of combos and tricks you can pull off, and the map is kind of open-world since you can do some back-tracking to go back and get stuff you missed.

Wow! I need to get to the ending then! Although getting through the final levels of the game is PAINFULLY hard! Seriously, I don't think I've played Zero 4 since the summer of 2 years ago.

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I have finals next week
Wish me luck..... :payne:

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Pierre wrote:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-22-register-three-of-eight-nintendo-3ds-games-to-get-another-free

It looks like it's only for Club Nintendo members. Even I did hear about it, I probably wouldn't apply for the deal anyway since I'm not a member.

I've played the demo of that game, actually. It has the Lords of Shadow look to it, but the gameplay feels like a hybrid of the classic games along with the Metroidvania games. You play like a classic Belmont, except now you have a whole bunch of combos and tricks you can pull off, and the map is kind of open-world since you can do some back-tracking to go back and get stuff you missed.

Wow! I need to get to the ending then! Although getting through the final levels of the game is PAINFULLY hard! Seriously, I don't think I've played Zero 4 since the summer of 2 years ago.

Pfft joining club nintendo is as easy as buying one of their games, there's a card with club nintendo points in every physical game case. I think you can even register digital games.

An yeah I worry whenever I leave a brutally hard game I'll come back to it with all the skills and competencies gone. It'll probably be that way for Cave Story for me but eh I doubt I'll ever manage to beat Hell anyway :yuusaku:

Also good luck on your exams shppers!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I apologise for the rubbishly-drawn Joker, 3DS folks. Was trying to get close to the reference, but limited by the ink, and my lack of drawing skill. Particularly the latter. Mostly the latter.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Bah. When it comes to childish scribbles, nobody can beat me!
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Bah. When it comes to childish scribbles, nobody can beat me!

Pfft!

I'll probably show you guys a picture of my dogs later.

Gettin' Old!

Hylian100 wrote:
I apologise for the rubbishly-drawn Joker, 3DS folks. Was trying to get close to the reference, but limited by the ink, and my lack of drawing skill. Particularly the latter. Mostly the latter.

I thought it was pretty good....
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

As did I. ^^;;

And Blak, I can finally post pictures!
Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:

よかった!おれはうれしい!どうでしたか?

Lucy wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

As did I. ^^;;

Heh, thanks, folks. Still, can hardly tell it's the Joker :L Maybe Heath Ledger Joker would be easier to sketch on a 3DS...

Blak The Great wrote:
Lucy wrote:

よかった!おれはうれしい!どうでしたか?

ありがとう ^^ You were right.
Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Lucy wrote:

よかった!おれはうれしい!どうでしたか?

ありがとう ^^ You were right.

When am I never right?

Blak The Great wrote:
When am I never right?

Spoiler: Attack on Titan
I recall you said that Eren was definitely dead, yet he is not. Therefore, you were not right. :keiko:

Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
When am I never right?

I recall you said that Eren was definitely dead, yet he is not. Therefore, you were not right. :keiko:

That was me who got spoiled that Eren survived, so I went the other way and tried to mislead everyone into thinking he was dead. Then you guys got spoiled, so yeah that made me look bad.

Blak The Great wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
When am I never right?

That was me who got spoiled that Eren survived, so I went the other way and tried to mislead everyone into thinking he was dead. Then you guys got spoiled, so yeah that made me look bad.

Haha, well that whole plan flopped. I think I will call it the plan that went wrong, thus making it not right. ;)
Within Temptation

Gettin' Old!

Hylian100 wrote:

Sent you a little something.

Chapter 11....Never forget.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:

Haha, well that whole plan flopped. I think I will call it the plan that went wrong, thus making it not right. ;)

The plan was wrong. Not me. So I'm still not wrong. I would've been wrong if I decided to spoil things, and I didn't :edgy:

Blak The Great wrote:
Lucy wrote:

The plan was wrong. Not me. So I'm still not wrong. I would've been wrong if I decided to spoil things, and I didn't :edgy:

Eh, fine. But I will not forget this. The next time you do something wrong, I will make sure you know about it! Ahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ
Within Temptation

Lucy wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Eh, fine. But I will not forget this. The next time you do something wrong, I will make sure you know about it! Ahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ

And here was me going to call him out on being wrong about that, too. Wait, I mean her. Dammit, I keep forgetting you're a 16 year old girl, Blak.
Page 7 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus