Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 603 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Hahahha that JoJo one is incredible.

*sigh* I miss Crimson Blood
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Surprise! Stuff happened,no art :(

I'm the sad one

:objection:

Gettin' Old!

Gah man this placement is intense. Can't wait for supervision tonight to talk about my doubts
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Good luck!

Edit:Had a round of UNO with my boy. Currently 28-221 or something. Not looking too good. We'll be playing till 500 though. Continue tomorrow.

I have such a bad headache.
And being vertical makes it worse. It's like a vice is around my entire head and the base of it.
Why?

C-A

Happy Maria

Oh and by the way,UNO is the only game where you can win and get no points at all. No wonder I'm losing.

Back from work. Mad Libs is a good icebreaker. I should get back to the thread about that soon

EDIT: Have a cold now. Great.

Happy Maria

I'm feeling a bit better. Probably going to work tomorrow. I have a lot ahead of me. God have mercy on me

Edit:So much for that. No work tomorrow. Cancelled

Finished that UNO round. I got 3 more 0 wins and at one point my opponent was at 499 points,and then I won the game after that! Goddamn it

Either way though I lost

Happy Maria

Been a while huh? February is already ending at this point.

Played a second round of UNO yesterday. I'm doing better,but still losing. 210-130
My favourite part was when I got my boy to take 16 cards in total thanks to all the plus twos and fours,and yet he still managed to make a comeback. Thankfully I won only barely,but the only card he had left was a zero. Incredible. :-P

Watched the oscars last night. It was amazing and jolly good fun. Surprised I haven't been watching it that much. The ending of course was strange,but hey,you can't blame the poor guy for it.

How have the rest of you been doing,anyway?

Gettin' Old!

Do you have a son Soco?

I have been alright, I had a weird sense of dread this morning about my upcoming client session but for the life of me I can't remember what triggered it. Can't think of anything that awful about it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Art Person

Today was a string of little instances of bad luck all in a row...

My day:
- Somehow injured my shoulder in the shower
- Forgot some of my books for class
- having to stand on the tram ride because no seats, and my bag's heavy so it was just weighing down my shoulder increasing the pain
- Read the wrong stuff to prepare for class
- Took money out for public transport fares and realised I was in the negative so had to fix that.
- Forgot my concession card expired today so had to buy an adult transport card, because post-grad apparently doesn't count as a valid form of study to warrant concession unlike undergrad was. (what this means is my fare is now double)

EDIT Oh yeah and I was put in a group for a group project with people I've never met, even though they specified we'd be with our previous cohort, so I was so out of place, the others were all chatting and I was there in the corner just like a background cast member.

So yeah small stuff, y'know nothing big, but yeah this happens to me a lot.

On an unrelated note how reliable are your forms of public transport. Without fail once a week there's an issue getting into or out of Uni, whether it's the tram breaking down, bumping into a car in front of it, having a car drive into it from around a corner, having the power lines fail, and in one instance the entire line went down because the power line was physically cut somehow, so I was walking home seeing trams just frozen in the middle of the road, blocking intersections etc. It was kinda amazing.

Happy Maria

Pierre wrote:
Do you have a son Soco?

I have been alright, I had a weird sense of dread this morning about my upcoming client session but for the life of me I can't remember what triggered it. Can't think of anything that awful about it.

No,when did I ever say that?

Work has been alright for me. Stuff's just happening,but it's all building up to March. Hoo boy.

Art Person

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
My favourite part was when I got my boy to take 16 cards in total thanks to all the plus twos and fours

TBH I got the same impression as Pierre by that sentence XD

Gettin' Old!

SuperAj3 wrote:

On an unrelated note how reliable are your forms of public transport. Without fail once a week there's an issue getting into or out of Uni, whether it's the tram breaking down, bumping into a car in front of it, having a car drive into it from around a corner, having the power lines fail, and in one instance the entire line went down because the power line was physically cut somehow, so I was walking home seeing trams just frozen in the middle of the road, blocking intersections etc. It was kinda amazing.

Pretty slow in the mornings, if it's a big important thing I got to get to I normally leave one bus earlier just to play it safe. Otherwise I think they are mostly alright.

Also yeah this Soco:
SuperAj3 wrote:
My favourite part was when I got my boy to take 16 cards in total thanks to all the plus twos and fours

TBH I got the same impression as Pierre by that sentence XD

I mean I think you could be a teacher though you are elusive with your history but you could also have had a son XD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Art Person

Pierre wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

Pretty slow in the mornings, if it's a big important thing I got to get to I normally leave one bus earlier just to play it safe. Otherwise I think they are mostly alright.

I could try that if I had to get in for something important, but our trams have no schedule. The info at each stop reads along the lines of:
8am - 9am: About every 8 minutes
9am - 10am: About every 9 minutes

It's super vague and so it's pretty much luck how long you wait. I just make sure I leave half an hour to an hour earlier than I need in case of any issues.

Happy Maria

So you think I'm a teacher and have a son? I'm laughing so hard from your impresssions. I won't say much though because I'm SC.

In terms of public transport,it's alright. Though I notice that the bus now takes longer than it used to. Maybe it's all the newcomers aboard recently. Quite interesting.

Ah man look at the evening skies. I feel like taking a walk out soon. But first,lunch awaits! :phoenix:

Gettin' Old!

So you think I'm a teacher and have a son? I'm laughing so hard from your impresssions. I won't say much though because I'm SC.

In terms of public transport,it's alright. Though I notice that the bus now takes longer than it used to. Maybe it's all the newcomers aboard recently. Quite interesting.

Ah man look at the evening skies. I feel like taking a walk out soon. But first,lunch awaits! :phoenix:

Nah it was either/or but yeah you know plenty about mathematics and have high respect for education and you mentioned "my boy". I guess this might just be referring to a pal but honestly its a 50/50 swing.

Though you shouldn't be a slave to your biography. Just because you are " SC" you won't share even small details?

Man I get keeping stuff private honestly I do but this feels like willfully shutting out stuff that isn't important. The poetry, the teasing of information, the laughing at our interpretations while not clarifying simple questions. It all smacks like you are trying to make yourself seem mysterious or something. Eventually I'm just going to stop investing the time to get to know you if you are just going to treat it like a game man, cause its no fun for me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Nah it was either/or but yeah you know plenty about mathematics and have high respect for education and you mentioned "my boy". I guess this might just be referring to a pal but honestly its a 50/50 swing.

Though you shouldn't be a slave to your biography. Just because you are " SC" you won't share even small details?

Man I get keeping stuff private honestly I do but this feels like willfully shutting out stuff that isn't important. The poetry, the teasing of information, the laughing at our interpretations while not clarifying simple questions. It all smacks like you are trying to make yourself seem mysterious or something. Eventually I'm just going to stop investing the time to get to know you if you are just going to treat it like a game man, cause its no fun for me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

I'm an extremely paranoid man. I'm afraid people will uncover a bit too much about me. It's a disease for me,but oh well.And I think I've been giving out less vague comments in this thread as of late.

Anyway,nothing else to report for the rest of the day. Just having some dinner and going to bed. I'm relaxed,but slightly worried about March. It's time to MARCH to victory soon. Heheh,get it? Becaus-

Edit:Felt a bit terrible. I shouldn't read the internet because some of the stuff there is so vile,insipid,and asinine it actually physically hurts to read. Thankfully,I always get over it by thinking about how nice everyone is around here. Very polite chaps.

I remember being like that as a teenager. Starting off with an iron grip on personal details, then letting through only to close ones, and then just not giving a damn. Nothing's happened so far. Maybe I'm just lucky, idk.

I have a horrible, itching sensation underneath one of my fingernails and it's driving me insane!

C-A

Happy Maria

Happy new month,everyone! It is time to March on forward now!

I get itched all the time. The mosquitoes really like to target me. It's been like this my whole life. :larry:

Well, I know this isn't a mosquito bite, cause it's still a bit too cold for them in Germany. And they can't get UNDERNEATH the fingernail that well. A minor infection caused by my cutting the nail? ...nail fungus? Argh. But then, everything is itchy on me right now, starting from the fingernails or that weird rash I got on the side of my hand.

C-A

Happy Maria

Our digital clock has the temperature included,and I swear for half the year it's always about 30-31°C and the other half it's always below 30. Of course that's room temperature. Outside temperature in December reached freaking 23°C.

UNO update:We finished the second round at 252-waaay more than 500. We decided to start the third round because why not,and currently it's 13-250 or something. He got 153 in one single round. It ain't fair,boss

I swear,the internet has a huge variety of political opinions (including those of neo-Nazis,racists and sexists but still varied), and I noticed that a lot of people like to insult liberals but at the same time don't like conservatives very much. So I wonder-is the internet mostly made of centrists?

I hope this doesn't start a political war. I'm so sick of those nowadays. Almost literally,even

There's only one solution for you, Cat. You just need to cut your finger off. Probably the only option. :redd:

Anyway, classes are finishing up next week and I'm so excited for my nice, but short, spring break. I'm heading to the coast with my youth group to spend the weekend in a cottage. I'm pretty excited.

Happy Maria

I remember going on vacation. We had to live in a cottage for a few days,with the only food being bread and butter.

Shortly after we said 'Screw that' and I had 9 servings of mango ice cream and vomited twice on the way back home

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

My boyfriend is coming over in a few weeks! I'm so excited <3 He'll be around for a few days since this is the last week of school for him. He's been motivating me so much lately. I've been drawing so much lately, it's insane.
Also I've been at my job for 8 months so far! I'm so happy <3
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Happy Maria

Glad to see everything's going well for you,Dawny.

Argh,I slept in an hour later than I said I would again. Why do I keep doing this?!

...Probably because I sleep at midnight daily. That's a big problem. Ach

Last edited by Southern Corn on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Oh, please. Dawn is my aunt's name. Please call me Dawny. :edgey:
FacebookKidd & Milky Art
Instagram (18+ Art)Art Merch
X: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel

Happy Maria

I blame autocorrect for that one.

Spring cleaning is almost done. The rooms look new yet they look almost the same. It's weird. I say 'almost' because SOMEONE WAS TOO LAZY TO WAKE UP TO LET US CLEAN HIS GODDAMN ROOM.

Edit:Bed time is approaching rapidly. Didn't do too much today,but tomorrow someone special is coming to help! I'm very exited! Defiantly ready for this!

I hope your all doin finna dope as well

-David

Phoenix Wright: The Musical (Random Encounters)
Okay, so, the plot is that Maya is on trial for Larry's murder... well, that part's pretty accurate to the games. :kristoph:

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Had my group supervision tonight and it gave me the reassurance I needed.

One of my clients walked out of the room the past week but my supervisor says I did everything right and I should relax and not be so self critical. She was actually really proud of how I'd handled suicidal ideation the previous week.

Gaaaah I'll need to really work on this. My self critical nature will be the death of me.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

I was walking last night. The moon was crescent,and it looked like it was smiling at me. For some reason I felt an urge to be terrified. It did look a bit sinister. Suddenly a car came to me. Both its headlights were white,but I swore I saw some gold in there too. I also saw someone running behind the car,cloaked in red light. It was like a horror movie.

Weird dream today as well. I remember being stuck in a bank and p,aging some games in a weird ass amusement park with some random girl. I also remover some popular YouTuber pranking someone with Gangnam Style and it catching on in the bank phones. The guy named himself after Peanut Butter Jelly or something.

Ace Explorer

So, yesterday my roommate went to Gamestop to see if they had any last-minute Switch preorders ready (they said they'd have a few available at 6 PM). There had been people camping there since 2 PM on Wednesday. And this is a relatively small college town we're talking about.
So now he has a Switch copy of Breath of the Wild, but no Switch. And apparently the Walmart in town doesn't sell alcohol after 8, so he couldn't even get that.
Well? Are we going or what?

1) Why would he ask for a Switch preorder if he apparently didn't preorder one himself?
2) Awwww, no alcie for the baby~? :ron: Ce pauvre petit.

C-A

Happy Maria

Yeah,don't drink,kids. Reminds me of this ad I saw about this taxi company called sober drivers or something. Their logo is 'Drink.Drive.Go to jail.' Classic.

Yesterday a relative visited me and we had fun. Did a dramatic reading of Caesar. Quite nice,and I noticed even more parallels. Good stuff

Night edit:Today was mostly fun. Still love Oreo ice creams and chocolates more than actual Oreos though

But our three player uno game is being delayed! Dang it!

I have a Nintendo E-Shop code to play Yo-Kai Watch 2 for three days.
I'm pretty sure it's a European code, but is anyone here who may want it?
I don't play it and might as well hand it over to someone who might want it.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
I have a Nintendo E-Shop code to play Yo-Kai Watch 2 for three days.
I'm pretty sure it's a European code, but is anyone here who may want it?
I don't play it and might as well hand it over to someone who might want it.

C-A

For only 3 days? Like a trial run?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

3 player UNO surprisingly not as fun as two player. Bummer. I'm sure more than that would be chaotic though. And with the 0-7 rule too...muahahaha!

So in April we'll be living in a cottage near a safari for a couple of days. We'll be on vacation the whole week. Cool stuff 8-)

Gettin' Old!

3 player UNO surprisingly not as fun as two player. Bummer. I'm sure more than that would be chaotic though. And with the 0-7 rule too...muahahaha!

So in April we'll be living in a cottage near a safari for a couple of days. We'll be on vacation the whole week. Cool stuff 8-)

I think 4 players is about the perfect amount for uno. Means you can get that beautiful pick up 10 on someone.

Also safaris are awesome so that sounds like a pretty cool holiday. Last time I went to a safari got to see some lions duke it out.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Yeah I agree. It's really just perfectly symmetrical,unlike the cards.

This is the second time I'm doing something like this. Last time we were in the hills. We even got TV reception. We couldn't stay up late due to the animals though. Ah,those were the days...

I even remember back when I saw a pigeon wrestling another....I miss those days...
Page 603 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus