Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 9 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

General Luigi wrote:
Ah. I've always aimed for an older style. Roofs are pretty much a requirement for most of the houses I build. Still, I can see where you're coming from; making roofs line up perfectly is one of the most annoying processes in the game.

Yup. Especially since I have a thing about perfectionism and looking pretty. So I generally make the houses L-Shaped or similar, all the same width, so that the roofs will all be nice and the same height and width themselves. Even with the addition of the Pitch Perfect and what-not for the roof.
Roofs are still very annoying to build.

Then again, I still have to learn the fine-tuning of making unique faces in CAS.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

"Pitch Perfect"?
I'll always love you, Max.

Ace Sidekick!

I'm bored I must dig up topics.

Let it go and move it move it

Emiko Gale wrote:

Dig up some good ones! :)
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

Lucy wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Dig up some good ones! :)

I will once I get on the family computer...I found one on GS crack pairings but I support too much GS crack...Too much for my texting thumbs to handle.

General Luigi wrote:
"Pitch Perfect"?

Under the roof menu, there's the button to remove all roofs and the one next to that is Pitch Perfect. Let's you grab a single roof piece you put down and you can pull it higher or push it lower.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

Oh. Yes, I'm familiar with that option. I just didn't recall it being called that.

I have complete Writer's Block! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :scratch:

Maybe if I don't write this chapter in 1st PoV?
Oh but that was the point of it, to show the awkwardness...!

C-A

State Alchemist

Gotta prepare for final exams coming this week....what fun.

At least after that, I'll finally be free from school! (...For three months)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:

*flicks your forehead*

I finally got a bank account...But I won't be able to spend anything for 7-10 days...Which blows because the new Animal Crossing game comes out on Sunday.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

*flicks your forehead*

I finally got a bank account...But I won't be able to spend anything for 7-10 days...Which blows because the new Animal Crossing game comes out on Sunday.

I'm still thinking about if I should get it or not. I might be getting an Xbox 360 Elite from my friend's older brother for $200 along with some of his games, and I don't wanna spend too much of the money in my bank account already.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

*flicks your forehead*

I'm still thinking about if I should get it or not. I might be getting an Xbox 360 Elite from my friend's older brother for $200 along with some of his games, and I don't wanna spend too much of the money in my bank account already.

Maybe you should get the XBOX.

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

*flicks your forehead*

Pssst don't do it....
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ace Sidekick!

But Gnobo isn't a big Animal Crossing fan and I don't want him to waste his money over me.

State Alchemist

Hmmmmmm...

Well, now that I think about it, I do already have a lot of awesome games and game systems. Really it looks like the only thing that'd be different for me would be that I have to pay for online services, but I get to play with a lot of my friends who have Xbox Live. (Then again, it's not always good to give in to peer pressure.)

Gettin' Old!

Gnobo wrote:
Hmmmmmm...

Well, now that I think about it, I do already have a lot of awesome games and game systems. Really it looks like the only thing that'd be different for me would be that I have to pay for online services, but I get to play with a lot of my friends who have Xbox Live. (Then again, it's not always good to give in to peer pressure.)

Actually I totally meant don't get the Xbox. Microsoft deserves as little support as possible right now.

I'm unsure whether to get animal crossing or not, pokemon doesn't interest me and I didn't play the first of the Lords of Shadow series for the Mirror of Fate Castlevania game to make complete sense.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

In Justice We Trust

If you don't mind me asking, Pierre, when do you get up? It's rather late on your end.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, Pierre, when do you get up? It's rather late on your end.

I'm actually up early tomorrow, like 7:45 or something but tonight is somewhat special circumstances.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

Never would have guessed. Then again, I tend to need more sleep than most people.

State Alchemist

General Luigi wrote:
Never would have guessed. Then again, I tend to need more sleep than most people.

Maybe I should learn to get more sleep. It could help me not fall asleep during Pre-Calc class almost every day. ^^;

In Justice We Trust

My pre-calculus teacher was very good at keeping people from falling asleep. Whenever two variables canceled out, she would scream "DIE!" as she crossed them out, which gave quite a few students a good jolt. I only remember someone falling asleep in her class once. Her response was to use the whiteboard marker to draw on him, Jigglypuff style.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
My pre-calculus teacher was very good at keeping people from falling asleep. Whenever two variables canceled out, she would scream "DIE!" as she crossed them out, which gave quite a few students a good jolt. I only remember someone falling asleep in her class once. Her response was to use the whiteboard marker to draw on him, Jigglypuff style.

That's generous, my computing teach took a heavy iron holepunch and slammed it on the wooden desk right beside my head when I dozed.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

State Alchemist

General Luigi wrote:

So far, my Pre-Calc teacher has never noticed that I fall asleep in her class no matter how obvious I am about it.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gnobo wrote:

Then we could play some Mahvel!

*Probably the only person left playing the game since it came out :P*
Been rocking dat team Nova, Phoenix Wright, and Hawkeye.
Used to be team Firebrand, Wright, Dormamu, but then changed to Nova, Wright, Dormy, and then finally what it is today.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Too much stuff to do at once.... mind exploding.... going into depression, thinking everything I create is worthless...

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Too much stuff to do at once.... mind exploding.... going into depression, thinking everything I create is worthless...

C-A

There there. D:

Spoiler: TokiMemo x GyakuSaiban

I need this game! :chinami:
Preferably a Boy Love version of it Somebody make it!!

C-A

I don't know how people can stay up so late. I'm usually dead by 12:00.
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

Lucy wrote:

Sometimes I try to go to bed at midnight but can't sleep. XD This always happens when I'm supposed to wake up early the next day.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Sometimes I try to go to bed at midnight but can't sleep. XD This always happens when I'm supposed to wake up early the next day.

I've stayed up as late as 2 in the morning! Whether it's for a project from school I'm desperately working on or just lazing around on the Internet. :P

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I've stayed up as late as 2 in the morning! Whether it's for a project from school I'm desperately working on or just lazing around on the Internet. :P

2 in the morning?! What a welterweight. The most I've done was go 24 hours without sleep playing video games with friends.

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

24 hours of multiplayer gaming is the best. Especially when pizza's involved.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Hylian100 wrote:
24 hours of multiplayer gaming is the best. Especially when pizza's involved.

Not just pizza. Soda too! What puberty experiencing teenager wouldn't want to ingest both in copious amounts and not worry about the consequences afterward?

Emiko Gale wrote:

Really? Whenever I have my alarm set cause I have something important to do the next day, I sleep terribly. I keep having dreams of going through the thing I'll have to do the next day, several times waking up and thinking, "Oh my God, I overslept!? Oh... Oh it's still 3 hours...."

Quote:
What puberty experiencing teenager wouldn't want to ingest both in copious amounts and not worry about the consequences afterward?

Does that include the friends or just the Soda-Pizza part?

C_A

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I have stayed up late working on projects for school before, but that's only because I had to. The only other times I stay up late is if I want to know what happens in a story or something. Like when I played Virtue's Last Reward. I stayed up until around 2 playing it.
Within Temptation

Lucy wrote:
I have stayed up late working on projects for school before, but that's only because I had to. The only other times I stay up late is if I want to know what happens in a story or something. Like when I played Virtue's Last Reward. I stayed up until around 2 playing it.

I think longest I stayed up was... um, I know I was awake until 6 AM, but I have no idea when I got up on that day. Probably 9 - 11 AM. I stayed up all night because it was my mother's birthday and she came home around 1 AM or so with her lover, they slept until 6 AM to leave for going to the P1 for more party.

Sometimes I stay up pretty late for no real reason. 3 or 4 AM is generally the time I go to bed. Once I stayed up until 5 AM, to finish reading Another and that creeped me out in the end. On New Year's I wanted to stay up until.... whatever time it was for PrinceRevolution's midnight.... to read the epilogue of their translation of the Half Prince novel, but was too tired and just went to bed around 2 AM or so...

But since I am trying to get a job that will probably require me to wake up at 'normal' hours, I've been trying to get a regular sleeping schedul again.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Blak The Great wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Then we could play some Mahvel!

*Probably the only person left playing the game since it came out :P*
Been rocking dat team Nova, Phoenix Wright, and Hawkeye.
Used to be team Firebrand, Wright, Dormamu, but then changed to Nova, Wright, Dormy, and then finally what it is today.

Yeah was a shame you were on Xbox lest we coulda battled it out.

Though epic multiplayer marathons are pretty damn fun.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Man. The time of Mahvel was pretty damn hype. Everybody was so excited to play as Phoenix despite never playing a fighting game before in their lives. Good times. Kinda sad the game stopped getting supported.

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Hmm, decided to get 1000 Wii Shop points from my Club Nintendo account (since they're the only thing worth a damn on the UK store), but what to spend them on? Majora's Mask, on the assumption I'm never gonna get the Zelda Collector's Edition disc back from my dad, or Justice For All, on account of I lost the cart years ago and want to fill that gap in my Ace Attorney collection?

In Justice We Trust

You're asking that question on an Ace Attorney fansite?
Page 9 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus