Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 14 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next

Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title

"This may surprise you, Jack, but hating someone doesn't necessarily mean you want them dead."

Turbo shook his head. "I can't say I enjoy the thought of killing anyone here myself, but I don't think anyone can argue the fact that you're a huge liability to the group. You've already proven you're willing to lie, steal, and kill any of us for your own gains, and are completely unwilling to cooperate with us. Who knows what kind of stunt you'll try to pull if you're allowed into another room."

Sleeping is my life.

"Ms. Bettson, we have one key so far. The Aqua Key." Iota answered N. "It's currently in the podium back in the garage."

"I suppose you guys didn't find a key in your room as well?" Iota asked the group that went into the 'Rabbit' door.

"Bettson? And no, we didn't find a key."

"I mean my research showed up. It was only about a step away from having my face printed on it. If Zero wants people to know who I am, there's not a ton I can do about it," Chanel says drowsily at N.

She suddenly bursts into laughter, as Iota speaks up.

Gettin' Old!

Marley sighed "Actually...I'm really suspicious that you guys found absolutely nothin' in your room. Erry room so far has had at least SOMETHING, be it an item or otherwise. C'mon, give us the lowdown on what happened, s'only fair after you saw everything in our room." he said giving an uncertain glance at the camera as he suspects N just gave away her identity in her own narrative.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

1000% Knight

"I just... d-don't want to kill anybody, if we can help it," Trinity said. "We might be able to leave him behind in the e-elevator. But if the rest of you decide to kill him, it's not l-like I can do anything about it..."
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Sleeping is my life.

"H-Hey... N isn't Fauna Bettson? Come on! Gimme a break!" Iota whined, after hearing Chanel laughs. "I mean, if Fauna Bettson's not in the game, then why was her name on the Cells Alive System research paper? That does raises a question."

Happy Maria

(yea I think she did too)

"What was the rabbit room all about anyway? Was it some type of garden? The lack of anything interesting on its own seems suspicious.

Anyway,you all heard Zero. If someone is killed here,they will be killed permanently. So I recommend everyone who's voting for me raise their hand. Of at least three people raise their hands,then the rest can focus on other targets as at that point I am guaranteed death."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Tetra shakes her head after thinking for a few seconds. "The rabbit room was pretty much a living room - a large TV, sofas, plants, a piano, fancy walls and
some paintings.

As for what we found: nothing - we actually didn't find anything. I'm serious. We found a remote for a puzzle and that's it. Unless you consider a potted plant as a prize.

Our room was literally only chock full of puzzles and riddles - there was a clock that we could turn the hands of, but there were no hints regarding what we actually had to do with it."

Happy Maria

Jack laughs. "Do you,by chance,still have that plant with you? It sounds quite fascinating,if I do say so myself. Anyway,is this place Zero's house? So far there's been a washroom,a bar,a kitchen,a living room,a garage and....I forget the rest. But still,all these rooms...there must be some clue as to Zero's identity."

"Nah. Searched it from top to bottom and there was nothing inside."

Chanel raises her hand.

"Oh am I the only one? How embarrassing," the hand quickly falls.

"There was a book about the Liddell massacre in the rabbit room, but I didn't find any new information there, except that Daniel's dad was named Joseph, and that he survived the massacre by hiding in the family vault."

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"H-Hey... N isn't Fauna Bettson? Come on! Gimme a break!" Iota whined, after hearing Chanel laughs. "I mean, if Fauna Bettson's not in the game, then why was her name on the Cells Alive System research paper? That does raises a question."

"That's some logic you got there, a name was mentioned in a piece of paper therefore that name has to be N? Gimme a break." She sighed, exhausted. "There's no point in continuing to deny it if you guys keep pushing it though. Yes, I'm Fauna Bettson and I've known who Chanel is from the beginning."

Gettin' Old!

Marley scratched his chin "So...two folks who worked on the CAS got dragged intuh this? Why's that ya think?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"I have no idea, but what Chanel said was correct. We never touched any project involving Jack."

"Seems less and less likely we were dragged here randomly if you ask me."

Happy Maria

"Hmm. So at least 1 vote for me. Good,I see. But what's this about the Liddells? I feel I've missed something here. Hm...why is everyone related to each other in some way except for me?!"

Sleeping is my life.

"Yep, I was right to suspects that N is our Fauna Bettson. As for why I figured out which of the 4 ladies here is Fauna Bettson...

I simply used process of elimination to determine this.

We know who Chanel is since she was the one who brought up Cells Alive System in the first place.

I doubt that Trinity's the one, because she seems like she's not really interested in science. So, she's out of the question.

Tetra's a police officer. So, if she was really interested in the CAS research, she would have to quit her job as a police officer in order to get a job in science.

So, the only lady left who could be our Fauna Bettson is..... N." Iota explained.

"Also, it's a good question that we should think about, Marley. Why were Ms. Barre and Ms. Bettson abducted for this game?" Iota asked.

"I already talked about the Liddells.. did you really not listen? Or - wait, maybe you were dead. Right - as a refresher, the Liddells were a wealthy family that lived in a mansion - they even had their own body guards. They were killed by the Caulderwoods, a criminal family that I've basically dedicated my life to catch."

"So then Iota is probably Daniel, and Cube is one of the people who tried to kill him today."

Sleeping is my life.

"You... would be wrong, Ms. Bettson. My name's not Daniel." Iota answered Ms. Bettson.

"Yeah, I think your sarcasm detector is broken, Iota."

"Yeah, I figured it would be rude to say anything, but N worked with me before all this."

"Maybe the project here has to do with cryogenic research somehow? Explains why I haven't aged. That's all I've thought on the matter of why I'm here."

Sleeping is my life.

"I AM serious about this, Tetra! I haven't said a single lie here, honestly." Iota explained, he sounded really annoyed by this.

"You ARE serious but she wasn't. She was messing with you."

Gettin' Old!

Marley smirked "I dunno Tetra, sure seems the son and heir of a wealthy family whose parents died in a brutal gang attack would certainly have both resources and motive to put on some f**kin' death game."

Marley paused to light another cigarette "Don' explain much about how the rest of us non-Caulderwood folks got dragged here mind." He added with a frown.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"They wouldn't have gone after Cube if that was the reason. Or me. Or two researchers. Or you." Tetra answered Marley.

Sleeping is my life.

"Let me do a refresher for you, Marley. My parents passed away shortly after I was born. I was raised by my foster mother." Iota said. "God, what have I gotten myself into? I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Maybe you're the idiot, have you ever thought of that? It isn't nice to insult people when you're the highest suspect of being Zero."

Sleeping is my life.

"...... I'm not Zero. If I was Zero, then I wouldn't start the game with a Protection Token. But I did start the game with the Protection Token. I didn't know that I would find a Protection Token inside the waterproof container in the washroom. I didn't know I would find the listening device in the cleaning-supplies closet in the pool room.' Iota explained.

"That, and I wouldn't waste my free time putting on this stupid game. In my time, I spent my free time looking for answers on my parents." Iota added on.

N smiled. "What a perfect argument. Told me exactly what I wanted to hear." She raised her voice, so everyone could hear. "I'll be voting for Iota this phase."

Sleeping is my life.

Iota sighed, clearly annoyed by this. "Really, N? I didn't know who you and Chanel are until Marley got the document out of that suitcase. I have never met you guys before this game! I haven't said a single lie. Honestly."

Gettin' Old!

Marley clicked his tongue and shook his head "Y'see...ting is...those are exactly the kinda things ah would do if ah was Zero. Give mahsel a protection coin to keep me alive longer. Hell I started this game with f*** all in my pockets. Then being Zero..ah'd know the layout of the game and go for the high value items that let me spy and continue to live longer." He paused a moment to cough badly as some smoke went down the wrong way.

Marley's head turned in Fauna's direction. "Y'see pretty confident. Ya mind sharing yer reasoning?" He asked.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

Iota puts his head into his hands. "I never met any of you guys before this game, okay? I haven't told a single lie, honestly."

"Admin Zero, what did I do to deserves this treatment from the others?!"

1000% Knight

"Chanel, N, you said that the C-Cells Alive System could be used to freeze people, but not unfreeze them, r-right?" Trinity asked. "Exactly when did you complete it...?"
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Shy guy

"My guess, Iota? I would say you came too close to a truth some others may not wish be revealed." Zero replies to the boy. "Needless to say, there are people here who still have secrets to hide."

Sleeping is my life.

"..... Right, Zero... I'm shutting my mouth about.... right now." Iota said as he shut his mouth and kept quiet.

"I didn't complete it. It was around before I got work. Also it can unfreeze people, just sometimes it can go wrong and basically seriously distort the specimen when it's being frozen, rendering it close to irretrievable," Chanel says to Trinity.

Gettin' Old!

Marley looked towards Chanel "When ya say irretrievable? Do ya mean they come out as some f**ked up mutant thing? Don' suppose you actually tested that on humans didya?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Like, they'll die coming out of it because their cells will be all burst. Also, no. No human experimentation to answer for."
Page 14 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus