Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 16 of 32[ 1262 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 32  Next

Re: Nonary Game 5: Life (Lynching Phase)Topic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

"Hmmm.... Ms. Bettson, do you have a twin sister?" Iota asked. "If you do have a twin sister, then that could clear up the little mystery of why you looks young while I know the older you."

"Jack, you're treading on thin ice right now! Be careful with what you're saying!" Iota called out to Jack.

Happy Maria

"You don't have to call out to me,Mr.Iota. I'm right next to you. And besides,why is the subject of Ms.Bettson's hair colour so sensitive to you?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Uh.... I'm keeping my mouth shut about this topic, Jack." Iota said as he made a gesture of zipping his mouth shut. "I'll only talk about it if Ms. Bettson's okay with talking about it."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Is it related to what you found in the washroom, Iota?"

"Can't say I know what this is about, but my natural hair color is brown. Wanted something a little more unique so I chose amber when I changed it."

Happy Maria

Jack looks at Iota. "Well,Mr.Iota? Does your foster mother have brown coloured hair?"

"Oh and with regards to the other question, I'm an only child."

Sleeping is my life.

"Yes, Tetra. It's related to what I found in the room." Iota clarified.

"Also, my foster mother's hair color is brown. Same hair color as my hair color." Iota answered Jack.

"But this is... How the hell am I going to explain this mystery?! If Ms. Bettson is telling the truth... Then if she was abducted in 2073... And my foster mother is still here in 2100, being 54 and all that... I don't get it!" Iota said, baffled by what is going on right now.

"My guess is that right now you can't. The only clue you have is the..thing.. you found in the washroom. I'd search around a bit more if I were you."

"I can't say I'm the kind of person to take in foster children either..." Fauna says, looking curiously at Iota.

Happy Maria

"Maybe there was an alternate timeline where you never adopted Mr.Iota. But since Zero brought you all here,he changed it. Mr.Iota,do you remember your foster mother ever referencing this game in any way?"

Gettin' Old!

Marley looked down at his feet where the smashed bottle of Oran Utan should be "I dunno Jack...would make sense to me for Zero to have someone come clean up the broken glass while we're in the room or just time phase it out of existence again." He said

"Still, ah wouldn't be sure we could trust Fauna anyways necessarily. If she is close to Iota and Iota is Daniel they could be in collusion. A foster mother with access to cryogenics and a rich child who is the heir to the Liddell empire. Got grudges to keep, but well...we'll see. If we are all coming from different time periods here...cryogenics is almost definitely involved in the set up of this game." He said shrugging
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

"Hmph. Like we'd let all of you know anything about us if we had anything to hide."

"To be fair, it's not like we're going to get anywhere if everyone just hides everything they can."

Happy Maria

"TO be fairer,only three people can escape. So it's best to give information on a need-to-know basis. Likewise,I have given you all so. My name isn't necessary."

"So, Tetra, he's your age?" Chanel asks slyly.

"Say, why did you join the Caulderwood Task Force in the first place?"

Tetra laughed at Chanel's remark.

"Well - my main reason is I joined because of the atrocities they've committed. It sounds like an action movie reason, but that's my main reason, really. The massacre only went to show just to what extent they could go, and it just.. kinda stuck to me after that."

"I mean, to be fair, you were the first one to bring up the Liddells, which I don't think Daniel Liddell or someone allied with him would do, but it's still pretty interesting you share his age and interests."

"I don't really know much about him, I only know he's the only survivor of that massacre."

Sleeping is my life.

"I can answer your question about whenever my foster mother mentioned a Nonary Game. She didn't mention anything like that." Iota answered Jack.

Happy Maria

"I wasn't asking if she directly mentioned it. Think back,Mr.Iota. Did your foster mother ever say something that in hindsight,was referring to our situations?"

Sleeping is my life.

"No. She never said anything that I can think of that would be relevant to our situations." Iota said.

"How many hours did you see your foster mother a day?" Tetra said.

Gettin' Old!

Marley rolled his eyes feeling like they were getting away from the point in questioning Iota's foster mother.

"And how would you know that Tetra shares interests with Daniel Liddell eh Chanel? You've been pretty defensive the whole time ahthinks."

He blew a puff of smoke and looked over to Iota.

"Here's a question...if N isn't your foster mother and not connected to the game. Then there's no harm in revealin' her name now is there?" He asked
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sleeping is my life.

"Well, Marley... Since we know that Chanel is Ms. Marigold Barre because of the Cells Alive System document that you found in the suitcase, but you have to remember that there was a second name on the document along with Marigold Barre. So, if Marigold Barre is in the game, so why not assume that Fauna Bettson is in the game as well? I mean.... There's no harm in figuring out that N is Fauna Bettson, since well... N reacted after Chanel admitted her actual name is Marigold Barre. Meaning that she knows Chanel from before the game. It's not that hard to deduce that fact, right?" Iota explained, before he looked to N. Or at least he tried to. "Besides, my foster mother's name is Amber."

Iota then thought back to something that Marley said. "I think you may be right with your reasoning that I'm an innocent victim. Or that I'm a scapegoat. Or maybe both. Back in the garage, you told us that the real Zero hated your guts, meaning that he have a reason to hates your guts." Iota explained.

"So... I don't follow, Iota. Are you saying you hate Marley and so that makes you look like Zero, or that you've done something that would make Zero hate you?"

Sleeping is my life.

"What I'm actually saying is... that I don't hate Marley." Iota clarified. "Sorry if I came off like that."

Gettin' Old!

Marley smiled slightly "Does that mean you believe me about multiple timelines then? Maybe the youth of today ain't so dim witted after all." He laughed heartily before it turned into a foul hacking cough "Aw f**k I should quit smoking." He panted shaking his head before acknowledging Iota once more. "Aye maybe...but if it is some future version of you who put you here who is Zero then there's other problems."

Marley grimaced slightly crossing his hands with a cigarette resting between his fingers. "I'll admit I'd expected Zero to answer differently back dere. I didn't expect there to be any actual benefit to killing off Zero's form in this game." He closed his eyes "If'n that was the case I'd probably say there's no problem with you being here but it seems Zero really has set you up for a fall." He gave Iota a sympathetic look "And if you are merely a pawn or a scapegoat, I imagine Zero has someone who orchestrated things to put you here...that's why Marigold and Fauna have my attention right now. Marigold seems determined to deflect the idea that you are Daniel at all and Fauna could be another timelines representation of your foster mother. It's not much to go on just now though." He said shrugging. "What was your Foster mothers surname though? And if she wasn't like Fauna then what WAS she like?" He said leaning back and taking a long comforting drag of his cigarette.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Ah sorry about asking for a refresher again, but my memory is still a bit weird of the beginning of the game. Which Admin was it that coughed a lot?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Marley, I can answer your questions easily since I knew my foster mother well. Anyway, her surname is Rhodes. And as for what's she like.... Very kind and loving." Iota answered Marley, as he sighed. "I'm sorry that I puts my foster mother at risk."

"Oh, and Ms. Bettson, it was Admin 1 who was coughing. Why do you ask?" Iota answered Ms. Bettson.

1000% Knight

Pierre wrote:
"And how would you know that Tetra shares interests with Daniel Liddell eh Chanel? You've been pretty defensive the whole time ahthinks."

"I think she just m-meant they both hate the Caulderwoods," Trinity said.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

"Yeah, that's what I think she meant too."

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"What I'm actually saying is... that I don't hate Marley." Iota clarified. "Sorry if I came off like that."

"That's not what I was asking," Turbo sighed, exasperated. "Look, you keep giving reasons as to why you aren't Zero, but they don't make any sense. You said Zero wouldn't give themselves a Protection Token to start the game; why WOULDN'T Zero want extra insurance against dying? You said you're a scapegoat because... Zero has a grudge against Marley? Just... What? I'm sorry, but if you have a point to these arguments, I'm not getting it at all."

Sleeping is my life.

"Oh, that's what you meant by that." Iota said before he paused to think about this.

"... I highly doubts that Zero would gives himself a Protection Token to start the game with. He probably want to play fair and square, just like how we're playing this game fair and square. Maybe I was given the Protection Token, because Zero wants to make sure I was protected? Remember round 1 lynching phase? Two people took advantage of Tetra's suggestion that we default our votes and piled their votes onto me, so I would end up getting lynched. But I was protected by the Protection Token that I found in the Washroom. But since I don't have the Protection Token that I started the game with since.... what happened in the pool room. It basically means that I'm defenseless, meaning that the two people probably got new allies who will help them kill me.

As for why I'm a scapegoat... It's really easy for Zero to pull off something like this. All he have to do is wait for someone to take the bait. And then he can play along with the others in blaming the scapegoat for being 'Zero'. Of course, Zero would not blame himself for being Zero, because that would be too obvious."

"I hope that cleared up some things, Turbo." Iota added on. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask."

Shy guy

[Phase change may be slightly delayed today.]

Gettin' Old!

Marley gave Iota an uncomfortable look "Well...ah'm not really sure I share yer sentiments that Zero would play fair and square...I mean if he is a future version of you then he might have some interest in keeping ye alive as well...I just think yer opinion of Zero is a bit naive for a maniac who imprisoned us all here."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Sleeping is my life.

Iota quickly puts his hands up as if he was defending himself.

"Well, you want my actual opinion of what I think about Zero? I don't like him, because he just abducted me right out of my home." Iota said.

"Also, remember what Zero said about the current year? He said that it is currently 2100. So, if we know that Zero and the Admins always tell the truth then... This creates a scenario that doesn't make any sense! If I am from 2100, then there's no way there could be an older version of me watching us right now."

Gettin' Old!

Marley scratched his beard awkwardly

"Sure doesn't...but if ye were actually Daniel Liddell from way back den den it would make perfect sense..."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Nah. I don't think that possible," Tetra responded.

"For one, the Liddells' house was chock full of security guards. Second, if Iota WAS Daniel Liddell, then he wouldn't have a foster mother."

Gettin' Old!

Marley frowned a little confused "Sorry Tetra ye'll need to enlighten me. Why couldn't Daniel have been fostered after his parents death?" He asked thinking slightly "So because of tha guards ye think the Caulderwoods couldnae ave done anythin'?" He muttered slowly before clicking his fingers

"Ah know! That book on the Liddells ya found. It must've had information or a description of them through their lives right? Ye'd know what the real Daniel Liddell looks like there!" He said looking at (insert whoever found the book here) expectantly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 16 of 32 [ 1262 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 32  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus