Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 636 of 636[ 25415 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 632, 633, 634, 635, 636

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

The Moon

Builderkid107 wrote:
Decided to scroll back to 2014 to see when I first played Katawa Shoujo cuz ya know, I couldn't remember. First off, holy shit I played that game over 6 years ago, how time flies. Second off, why was I such an annoying little fuck. Jesus Christ, how is it so easy to cringe at myself? I was such a desperate, depressed, horny little cunt. Now I'm only just two of those things.

I've only become worse with time, more concentrated in my despair and autism.

In Justice We Trust

Builderkid107 wrote:
Second off, why was I such an annoying little fuck.

In my experience, that's people's default reaction to their respective teenage selves.

Why do I have to take the cat to the vet? My mom is on vacation, she might as well do something she hasn't done in a long time. :ron:

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

This year has been hell. I was supposed to get my work permit and start my citizenship process, but because of Covid everything is on hold.
Thankfully my art is keeping me afloat. I've been drawing a lot more lately and someone took interest in my art and paid me to make enamel pins of my fruit girls. I'm so excited!
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently Watching / Playing: Digimon Adventure / Animal Crossing New Horizons

Can relate Dawn.

Covid screwed up my chance to do a presentation for my course which means I can't graduate this month and instead gotta endure 8 months of limbo until May before I can really start doing stuff. Ugh just feel so terrible.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Can relate Dawn.

Covid screwed up my chance to do a presentation for my course which means I can't graduate this month and instead gotta endure 8 months of limbo until May before I can really start doing stuff. Ugh just feel so terrible.

That sucks!
I was supposed to get an answer for my work permit in June. I just got the email this morning that I was approved. I'm so happy, but I hate that I was stressing for 7 long months about it because of Covid.
I'm just waiting on an answer for my citizenship now.
I wish you the best of luck. ♡

What am I doing?

General Luigi wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

In my experience, that's people's default reaction to their respective teenage selves.

Yeah, kudos to you guys for dealing with my crap for so long. I'd like to think I've grown, and I have in some regards, but I'm not exactly totally different in a better way.

Also I turned 21 on Wednesday so if that doesn't make you feel old, I dunno what will.

Builderkid107 wrote:
General Luigi wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

Yeah, kudos to you guys for dealing with my crap for so long. I'd like to think I've grown, and I have in some regards, but I'm not exactly totally different in a better way.

Also I turned 21 on Wednesday so if that doesn't make you feel old, I dunno what will.

Turning Thirty in January :hobolaugh:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Turning Thirty in January :hobolaugh:

Haha I'll be 29 next year in July. I just look 12. :redd:

Feeling pretty good about the outcome of the election. Was really worried about it that I was outright unable to focus on anything last week, kept getting distracted by constant news which just ain't healthy and I ain't even American. Hope now things can get a lot more peaceful in America with a President who doesn't intentionally drive up division in people.

Hope it discourages Bojo's politics over here as well and I know there's a lot more work to be done before things are "good" but yeah, all those pictures of people celebrating on the day of the election were heartwarming and I'll celebrate every small victory to the maximum.

Good job America! :b33r:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Moon

Pierre wrote:
Feeling pretty good about the outcome of the election. Was really worried about it that I was outright unable to focus on anything last week, kept getting distracted by constant news which just ain't healthy and I ain't even American. Hope now things can get a lot more peaceful in America with a President who doesn't intentionally drive up division in people.

Hope it discourages Bojo's politics over here as well and I know there's a lot more work to be done before things are "good" but yeah, all those pictures of people celebrating on the day of the election were heartwarming and I'll celebrate every small victory to the maximum.

Good job America! :b33r:

The media doesn't declare the winner, the electoral college does.

In Justice We Trust

True, although at this point, it strikes me as very likely that Biden will be officially declared the winner by the Electoral College; he's leading by a large enough margin in enough states that most major news outlets I know of have called the election for him. Pretty much any path to victory still open to Trump hinges on a highly unlikely "what if" scenario (e.g. courts invalidating tens of thousands of Biden votes in the right states, tens of thousands of previously-unaccounted-for votes in the right states turning out to be for Trump, dozens of Electors from states Biden won not voting for him).

The Moon

General Luigi wrote:
True, although at this point, it strikes me as very likely that Biden will be officially declared the winner by the Electoral College; he's leading by a large enough margin in enough states that most major news outlets I know of have called the election for him. Pretty much any path to victory still open to Trump hinges on a highly unlikely "what if" scenario (e.g. courts invalidating tens of thousands of Biden votes in the right states, tens of thousands of previously-unaccounted-for votes in the right states turning out to be for Trump, dozens of Electors from states Biden won not voting for him).

I'll skip the arguing, just wanted to let you know that multiple states have already been sent lawsuits regarding fraud.
Another point to note, 6/9 judges on the supreme court (assuming this goes that far) have been snubbed by either Biden himself or those on the left in the past. Republicans also won seats in the house of representatives, DESPITE their incumbent president being projected to lose.

No one on the mainstream is talking about it, that doesn't automatically quantify a coverup, just letting you all know that something stinks, and NO ONE is going to like what happens after the president is officially announced.

I fear the worst, and suggest everyone in the US start hoarding again.

In lighter news, I think every American can agree that a stimulus would really help right now, regardless of who gets put in charge, and the "cure" (it's a vaccine) for the coof may be here before the end of the year, God willing.

In Justice We Trust

I certainly wouldn't complain about another stimulus, let alone a vaccine. I just hope the stimulus--if it comes--will focus on those who most need help; I can't help but worry that it'll primarily be a bailout for large companies with only token assistance--if any--to those forced out of work by the pandemic.

As for the talk of fraud, I remain skeptical. I've seen the rumors circulating on Twitter, and I'm sure the likes of Breitbart and WND are all too willing to run articles on them, but my understanding is that a fair number of fraud-related lawsuits have already been tossed out due to lack of evidence--it would also speak very poorly of the Supreme Court if they ruled based on political grudges rather than the evidence or lack thereof. I don't doubt that some of the votes cast, be they for Biden or for Trump, are illegitimate, but the key word is "some;" my understanding is that fraudulent votes are exceedingly rare. Fraud on the scale necessary to change the outcome of the election would legitimately surprise me, considering that it would probably entail millions of fraudulent votes going undetected until after almost all the votes have been counted.

Yeah I'd heard about the lawsuits plenty from what I'd consider mainstream media. Also that a lot of them are thrown out with no evidence and yeah I accept the media doesn't call it just reports the likely trends and the majority of the votes. Is the term a Faithless Elector when they try and defy this popular nomination for the state? It'd be a pretty poor show I think to do that.

I've seen plenty of people talking about the House of Representatives issue though. Mostly in the context of "why would we rig the election and lose this important thing so badly?" But also because it makes the Georgia vote super important because it'll determine control of the Senate the way things stand.

I'm also a little worried about what you mean about no one liking what'll happen when Biden is sworn in? It's fairly ominous but I don't want to buckle to the fear of armed uprisings in the streets (nor should that be a reason to buckle a democratic vote anyway).

As for vaccines: Yeah I'm psyched about it! I work in healthcare so I'm super excited about getting early treatment for it! I love the prospect of actually being able to go and see my friends and play boardgames again in person.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 636 of 636 [ 25415 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 632, 633, 634, 635, 636

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus