Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 622 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Phew, lots of stuff happened today. Unfortunately, there was a leakage from upstairs causing the attic to flood a littlle ruining some of the books we'd stored up there. Lost some good stuff there, too.

Also, teaching can be fun sometimes, but only when your pupil is competent. That's all I'll say on that matter, though.

Southern Corn wrote:
Also, teaching can be fun sometimes, but only when your pupil is competent. That's all I'll say on that matter, though.

Translating: "my pupil is a dumb fuck"

Talking about the Facebook page I've mentioned before. Somebody is trying to get my IP; they are sending me random links on the messenger. Makes me laugh that they think I would fall for this trap, really.

Happy Maria

Eh, that's a little more harsh, imo. Not to that degree, anyway, but I really do wish they were better at properly learning things. And then keeping it in their mind.

My job is basically secured, all I'm waiting for is the dumb contract to appear in the mail. Everything was agreed on by the end of January, so I'm waiting for almost two weeks now. I was hoping it would arrive by Feb 15th, but so far, I got nothing. I hope I won't have to wait until March 15th to actually start... upside, and ironically, I imported Idolm@ster Stellar Stage from Japan. And that was sent out by the end of January. And arrived today. My IMPORT from JAPAN arrived before a contract that is being sent from a different German city to my German city.
That is hilarious and sad.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

My work permit was approved and I am going back to Canada in 3 weeks and staying for a year! I'm so excited. All the hard work and all the money my boyfriend and I put into this is finally paying off. I'm so excited! After the year is over, my boyfriend is going to sponsor me through Common Law sponsorship so I can become a citizen or permanent resident.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
My work permit was approved and I am going back to Canada in 3 weeks and staying for a year! I'm so excited. All the hard work and all the money my boyfriend and I put into this is finally paying off. I'm so excited! After the year is over, my boyfriend is going to sponsor me through Common Law sponsorship so I can become a citizen or permanent resident.

Whoooooop! :kristoph: Things certainly seem bright for you Dawn
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

That's wonderful to hear, Dawn.

Finally going back to college after a few years haitus. Gonna finally start fresh and pursue the major I honestly wanted to do in the first place which is Criminal Justice. Not sure what career path I want to take in the long run, but ill cross that bridge when I get there. Starting classes on March 2nd

Gettin' Old!

KnowDeWae wrote:
Finally going back to college after a few years haitus. Gonna finally start fresh and pursue the major I honestly wanted to do in the first place which is Criminal Justice. Not sure what career path I want to take in the long run, but ill cross that bridge when I get there. Starting classes on March 2nd

Awesome! Always great to hear folks pursuing their passion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

My favorite uncle passed away 3 days ago and his funeral is this Monday. The family called us around 1:30AM and we went to the house. He passed away in his sleep and I was trying to convince myself that he was still sleeping. It all seeped in when they took him out in a body bag.
I miss him so much. He used to come to my job and buy cornbread and kiss my forehead. This sucks... why him...?
I feel so guilty because I had an opportunity to see him the evening before he passed, but I wasn't ready. I was still in the shower. I told myself that I'd just see him on my day off, which was the following day, and that's when he passed away. I feel so terrible for not getting ready sooner to see him.

Gettin' Old!

You couldn't have known what was gonna happen but I know what you mean about those missed opportunities. Wasn't that long ago that my mum stopped me from seeing gran when she fell ill for fear that we would worry her, but Gran died a week later

Your uncle sounds like he was a great guy though :( Hope you are coping well Dawn.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I just learned that the journal in Breath of the Wild was written BY LINK in the Japanese version. As in, he was writing his thoughts and his own way of what has been going on. The English version changes this to taking the 'Link' part out and just having them talk to the player directly....... that is a dumb change and I have no idea why they did it.

The Real Human Being

CatMuto wrote:
I just learned that the journal in Breath of the Wild was written BY LINK in the Japanese version. As in, he was writing his thoughts and his own way of what has been going on. The English version changes this to taking the 'Link' part out and just having them talk to the player directly....... that is a dumb change and I have no idea why they did it.

muh silent protag

After resisting all of my doctor attempts to put me on Lithium, he prescribed me a moderate dose of Lamictal. I've been taking it for some days now, and... WTF. Things look so clear. I'm a lot calmer. Not impatient or irritable. Feeling a bit less confident, actually, but the positive effects overwhelm the few negative ones.

Wow, it is sure quiet around here. How's everybody doing?

I'm taking Latin, Spanish and German classes this semester. Some people think it is too much lol. But it isn't. The Latin I'm studying is very basic/beginner's level and Spanish is very similar to my mother tongue. German is more difficult to me, yeah, but being intermediate+ in English helps with understanding a bit of German's basic structure.

My friend Melvin and I are taking a road trip to Canada. Aside from the snow, it's going great. He's so funny and awesome. I'm glad I'm not alone. :edgey:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
My friend Melvin and I are taking a road trip to Canada. Aside from the snow, it's going great. He's so funny and awesome. I'm glad I'm not alone. :edgey:

Going to meet your boyfriend when there?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Doing the first steps in getting published, not sure if I want to do it through Kickstarter or Amazon.
I have an artist who says they would add some work to it, but I don't have the money to pay them.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
Doing the first steps in getting published, not sure if I want to do it through Kickstarter or Amazon.
I have an artist who says they would add some work to it, but I don't have the money to pay them.

Oh wow man is this for your poetry?! I'm real happy you are getting there!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Going to meet your boyfriend when there?

I had to wait for him because he was at work, but oh my goodness.. I cried when I saw him. I missed him so much!
It's day 3 out of 365 now. I've never been happier. :edgey:
My friend Melvin was like "it hasn't even been a day yet and your phone already converted to the metric system... Fucking Canadian." XD

Milky wrote:
My friend Melvin and I are taking a road trip to Canada.

Look out for the zombies.

So far been enjoying my classes this semester. Been into them quite a lot. Especially my Power and Politics class.

Day 6 and I've done so much! CN Tower, VR gaming, Dave and Buster's, gaming bar, and I even went to a furry convention. I bought amazing art and plushies and other neat things. Pins that say "Weaboo Trash", "Yandere", and "Hentai For Life". XD
All of Karim's art school friends were there and he was telling them how 'amazing' my work is so they wanted to see. After showing them they said I could absolutely do furry art and that I should have a booth next time. Maybe I will. We'll see. :edgey:
Furry conventions are waaaay better than anime conventions. The people are nicer and it has much more to do. I'm having so much fun here. It's my home now. :edgey:

Happy Maria

Whoa, it's been a while since I was last here. How's it going, everyone?

I've been doing pretty good. I'm finally on vacation now which gives me a lot of time to do some things I've been wanting to do for a while now. Been exercising more as well. Hoping to lose some more weight soon.

The Real Human Being

Live life as the sand
Strong and brilliant when needed
Changing with the waves

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
Live life as the sand
Changing with the waves

Course, Rough and awful
Irritating, Everywhere
Stays with you too Long
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Don't live like dark choc
With extreme toxicity
And barf inducement

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Live life as the sand
Changing with the waves

Course, Rough and awful
Irritating, Everywhere
Stays with you too Long

Haikus again, I-
Wait, is that a prequel meme?
Lord, is that legal?
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

In my opinion
The Jedi are all evil
Is that still a thing?

Gettin' Old!

Procastination
A future doing nothing
Is all I will gain
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Well if you are blue
just go to where fashion sits
Puttin' on the ritz

Gettin' Old!

So hard choice here:

Would you rather have a boss fight where you are clearly meant to lose and the enemy is super powerful and flattens you without a chance.

Or a boss fight that you flatten but the enemy is meant to be powerful and so takes you out like it's nothing in a cutscene after or halfway through the fight.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
So hard choice here:

Would you rather have a boss fight where you are clearly meant to lose and the enemy is super powerful and flattens you without a chance.

Or a boss fight that you flatten but the enemy is meant to be powerful and so takes you out like it's nothing in a cutscene after or halfway through the fight.

Boss fight that will flatten you, but actually possible to beat by reloading a save and gitting gud. Tales of Symphonia/the Abyss did this.

As for how not to do this,
Spoiler: Final Fantasy XV
Boss fight with a cool setup that lasts way too short, ends with you getting steamrolled, then the game turns into Sonic Adventure.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:
So hard choice here:

>Super hard boas fight
>Scripted to lose
>Win by cheese
>The outcome is worse than being beaten
Why Lisa is so great

Happy Maria

So I got a promotion today.

Went out for a burger or two.

It was nice.

Gettin' Old!

Congrats dude! :D
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Eyyy thanks Pierre :edgey:

Had the best luck in my app game on Thursday. There was a special Sugo Pull on One Piece treasure Cruise, and saved up my gems to get a certain special character and his children. On my first multipull of that, the first poster was the special character. After 4 mutipulls, I managed to get everyone I wanted, plus another special character I needed :acro:

*sees the site's logo* Oh, goddammit, Nappa...

Happy Maria

Work's starting early for me this Thursday. Hopefully I'll do fine, but I'm pretty confident about it myself.
Page 622 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus