Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 636 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

Builderkid107 wrote:
Decided to scroll back to 2014 to see when I first played Katawa Shoujo cuz ya know, I couldn't remember. First off, holy shit I played that game over 6 years ago, how time flies. Second off, why was I such an annoying little fuck. Jesus Christ, how is it so easy to cringe at myself? I was such a desperate, depressed, horny little cunt. Now I'm only just two of those things.

I've only become worse with time, more concentrated in my despair and autism.

In Justice We Trust

Builderkid107 wrote:
Second off, why was I such an annoying little fuck.

In my experience, that's people's default reaction to their respective teenage selves.
I'll always love you, Max.

Why do I have to take the cat to the vet? My mom is on vacation, she might as well do something she hasn't done in a long time. :ron:

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

This year has been hell. I was supposed to get my work permit and start my citizenship process, but because of Covid everything is on hold.
Thankfully my art is keeping me afloat. I've been drawing a lot more lately and someone took interest in my art and paid me to make enamel pins of my fruit girls. I'm so excited!
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Gettin' Old!

Can relate Dawn.

Covid screwed up my chance to do a presentation for my course which means I can't graduate this month and instead gotta endure 8 months of limbo until May before I can really start doing stuff. Ugh just feel so terrible.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Can relate Dawn.

Covid screwed up my chance to do a presentation for my course which means I can't graduate this month and instead gotta endure 8 months of limbo until May before I can really start doing stuff. Ugh just feel so terrible.

That sucks!
I was supposed to get an answer for my work permit in June. I just got the email this morning that I was approved. I'm so happy, but I hate that I was stressing for 7 long months about it because of Covid.
I'm just waiting on an answer for my citizenship now.
I wish you the best of luck. ♡

General Luigi wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

In my experience, that's people's default reaction to their respective teenage selves.

Yeah, kudos to you guys for dealing with my crap for so long. I'd like to think I've grown, and I have in some regards, but I'm not exactly totally different in a better way.

Also I turned 21 on Wednesday so if that doesn't make you feel old, I dunno what will.

Gettin' Old!

Builderkid107 wrote:
General Luigi wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

Yeah, kudos to you guys for dealing with my crap for so long. I'd like to think I've grown, and I have in some regards, but I'm not exactly totally different in a better way.

Also I turned 21 on Wednesday so if that doesn't make you feel old, I dunno what will.

Turning Thirty in January :hobolaugh:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Turning Thirty in January :hobolaugh:

Haha I'll be 29 next year in July. I just look 12. :redd:

Gettin' Old!

Feeling pretty good about the outcome of the election. Was really worried about it that I was outright unable to focus on anything last week, kept getting distracted by constant news which just ain't healthy and I ain't even American. Hope now things can get a lot more peaceful in America with a President who doesn't intentionally drive up division in people.

Hope it discourages Bojo's politics over here as well and I know there's a lot more work to be done before things are "good" but yeah, all those pictures of people celebrating on the day of the election were heartwarming and I'll celebrate every small victory to the maximum.

Good job America! :b33r:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:
Feeling pretty good about the outcome of the election. Was really worried about it that I was outright unable to focus on anything last week, kept getting distracted by constant news which just ain't healthy and I ain't even American. Hope now things can get a lot more peaceful in America with a President who doesn't intentionally drive up division in people.

Hope it discourages Bojo's politics over here as well and I know there's a lot more work to be done before things are "good" but yeah, all those pictures of people celebrating on the day of the election were heartwarming and I'll celebrate every small victory to the maximum.

Good job America! :b33r:

The media doesn't declare the winner, the electoral college does.

In Justice We Trust

True, although at this point, it strikes me as very likely that Biden will be officially declared the winner by the Electoral College; he's leading by a large enough margin in enough states that most major news outlets I know of have called the election for him. Pretty much any path to victory still open to Trump hinges on a highly unlikely "what if" scenario (e.g. courts invalidating tens of thousands of Biden votes in the right states, tens of thousands of previously-unaccounted-for votes in the right states turning out to be for Trump, dozens of Electors from states Biden won not voting for him).

The Real Human Being

General Luigi wrote:
True, although at this point, it strikes me as very likely that Biden will be officially declared the winner by the Electoral College; he's leading by a large enough margin in enough states that most major news outlets I know of have called the election for him. Pretty much any path to victory still open to Trump hinges on a highly unlikely "what if" scenario (e.g. courts invalidating tens of thousands of Biden votes in the right states, tens of thousands of previously-unaccounted-for votes in the right states turning out to be for Trump, dozens of Electors from states Biden won not voting for him).

I'll skip the arguing, just wanted to let you know that multiple states have already been sent lawsuits regarding fraud.
Another point to note, 6/9 judges on the supreme court (assuming this goes that far) have been snubbed by either Biden himself or those on the left in the past. Republicans also won seats in the house of representatives, DESPITE their incumbent president being projected to lose.

No one on the mainstream is talking about it, that doesn't automatically quantify a coverup, just letting you all know that something stinks, and NO ONE is going to like what happens after the president is officially announced.

I fear the worst, and suggest everyone in the US start hoarding again.

In lighter news, I think every American can agree that a stimulus would really help right now, regardless of who gets put in charge, and the "cure" (it's a vaccine) for the coof may be here before the end of the year, God willing.

In Justice We Trust

I certainly wouldn't complain about another stimulus, let alone a vaccine. I just hope the stimulus--if it comes--will focus on those who most need help; I can't help but worry that it'll primarily be a bailout for large companies with only token assistance--if any--to those forced out of work by the pandemic.

As for the talk of fraud, I remain skeptical. I've seen the rumors circulating on Twitter, and I'm sure the likes of Breitbart and WND are all too willing to run articles on them, but my understanding is that a fair number of fraud-related lawsuits have already been tossed out due to lack of evidence--it would also speak very poorly of the Supreme Court if they ruled based on political grudges rather than the evidence or lack thereof. I don't doubt that some of the votes cast, be they for Biden or for Trump, are illegitimate, but the key word is "some;" my understanding is that fraudulent votes are exceedingly rare. Fraud on the scale necessary to change the outcome of the election would legitimately surprise me, considering that it would probably entail millions of fraudulent votes going undetected until after almost all the votes have been counted.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I'd heard about the lawsuits plenty from what I'd consider mainstream media. Also that a lot of them are thrown out with no evidence and yeah I accept the media doesn't call it just reports the likely trends and the majority of the votes. Is the term a Faithless Elector when they try and defy this popular nomination for the state? It'd be a pretty poor show I think to do that.

I've seen plenty of people talking about the House of Representatives issue though. Mostly in the context of "why would we rig the election and lose this important thing so badly?" But also because it makes the Georgia vote super important because it'll determine control of the Senate the way things stand.

I'm also a little worried about what you mean about no one liking what'll happen when Biden is sworn in? It's fairly ominous but I don't want to buckle to the fear of armed uprisings in the streets (nor should that be a reason to buckle a democratic vote anyway).

As for vaccines: Yeah I'm psyched about it! I work in healthcare so I'm super excited about getting early treatment for it! I love the prospect of actually being able to go and see my friends and play boardgames again in person.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Hi guys how's it going I'm vibing

I've felt worse.

I really do miss my time here. Might be the nostalgia talking but I feel like I was closer with the people here than I was in any other corner of the internet.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

Yeah fair enough. Who knows though maybe activity might increase here again once AA7 releases.

Gettin' Old!

Oh it totally would! We always get a boost once something new comes out. Looking forward to it and Christmas ^_^
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Yeah, it's been like the longest drought ever. I hope enough people decide to come back when the next big thing happens.

I miss when this place was bustling too, but everyone is older now and doing their own things which is understandable. I still see myself coming back here hoping a new post would pop up. Like now. :will:
I've been mostly trying to find my own style with digital art while also creating content. Just busy lol. I hope everyone else is doing well tho~

Happy Maria

merry christmas court records

Gettin' Old!

Merry Christmas Soco! :kristoph:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gettin' Old!

Now the clock has ticked over! Proper Merry Christmas Everyone!

Love my friends and family and the gifts they've given me. Looking forward to plenty of time and good food later.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Merry Christmas!

The cape is self-fluttering

Merry Christmas, everyone :edgey:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Merry Christmas, people. What'd you guys get for Christmas? Got some shirts, a pair of socks, some nice soap, a bottle of ginger/lime vodka, and some cash from mom and dad. Two of the shirts are henleys (my favorite kind of shirt).

Builderkid107 wrote:
Merry Christmas, people. What'd you guys get for Christmas? Got some shirts, a pair of socks, some nice soap, a bottle of ginger/lime vodka, and some cash from mom and dad. Two of the shirts are henleys (my favorite kind of shirt).

I didn't get anything. I spent it with my boyfriend and we drank and played video games. It was lovely. ♡

bratty waifu wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

I didn't get anything. I spent it with my boyfriend and we drank and played video games. It was lovely. ♡

Oh, excellent! Man, how long have you guys been together again? It's been quite a while, yeah?

Builderkid107 wrote:
Oh, excellent! Man, how long have you guys been together again? It's been quite a while, yeah?

It'll be four years on February 8th! ♡

Gettin' Old!

bratty waifu wrote:
Builderkid107 wrote:

It'll be four years on February 8th! ♡

Wow time flies :kristoph: Aww it's so great it's gone so well for you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Hope any folks in America are alright. That was a pretty terrible spectacle yesterday.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The cape is self-fluttering

Ah... yeah. That was... something. The sad part is, I was expecting something crazy between now and January 20. I just didn't know if it would come from the White House or supporters of someone in the White House.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

In Justice We Trust

I fully expected some sort of violence and this is roughly what I expected: rioting in a few places, but not the full-fledged civil war some far-right types fantasize about whenever a Democrat wins the Presidential election. I'm disappointed in the police's failure to keep the rioters from assaulting the Capitol, but I'm glad that casualties were kept to a minimum. Considering the rioters' apparent belief that the election was stolen and the government was doing nothing to rectify it, it's good that they left the Capitol so easily; it could have easily become a bloodbath if they had started trying to kill the police guarding the building. The deaths that happened are unfortunate, but it could have been a lot worse, considering the rioters' mindset.

Edit: I evidently should have worded things more cautiously. A police officer injured in the chaos has since died from his injuries. It would have been more accurate for me to say that it could have easily become a bloodbath had the rioters opened fire on the police and/or used explosives.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I'm torn between my general dislike that anyone died and also how terrible some of these domestic terrorists seem to have been as more details about their social media become known. One of the dead was attempting to steal a painting supposedly when he tased himself by accident and had a heart attack and has a lot of unpleasant posts encouraging violence and supporting the Proud Boys. So it becomes harder to feel sympathetic for them.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

An Enigma Among Humans

Woah! You guys are still here? Hey!

Wow... I guess the last time I was here I was a ripe dickhead, wasn't I? I guess I should start by saying sorry about that.

How's everyone been?

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Woah! You guys are still here? Hey!

Wow... I guess the last time I was here I was a ripe dickhead, wasn't I? I guess I should start by saying sorry about that.

How's everyone been?

Doitsu! Welcome back!

I don't recall what you're talking about but hope you're doing good.

I've been mostly alright. Having difficulties with my RPs and apparently got COVID as of yesterday I'll power through these things.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Hi! I haven't mentioned it here yet so I guess I might as well drop it casually: I'm non-binary! (they/them) :)

I came out at the start of this year and it's been a real liberating feeling. So far things are going well. Much better than 2020 for sure.

An Enigma Among Humans

Pierre wrote:
I've been mostly alright. Having difficulties with my RPs and apparently got COVID as of yesterday I'll power through these things.

Oh lord! I hope that it gets better!

Pierre wrote:
I don't recall what you're talking about but hope you're doing good.

I just remember doing things that got me banned a lot, and just being a general horny teen.

But yes, doing alright. Lot of changes, and hope to share it all in the future. I'm just more surprised that y'all are still here, like we never left.

Also congrats Corn! It legit warms my heart every time I hear about someone coming out as themselves!
Page 636 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus