Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 635 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

I ordered and received a GRANRODEO Greatest Hits CD (which contains two CDs, and a DVD of a concert, it seems) and had fun listening to that yesterday. New songs for me to learn. That order also included the Bungo Stray Dogs opening song CD. Also by GRANRODEO/Kissho Taniyama/Voice actor of Chuuya Nakahara.

Which is weird because my other order hasn't arrived. Royal Mail claimed it couldn't deliver. Bullhonkey, my address hasn't changed in 20 years. Come on, guys, JAPAN can find my address. What's your excuse~?

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

CatMuto wrote:
Which is weird because my other order hasn't arrived. Royal Mail claimed it couldn't deliver. Bullhonkey, my address hasn't changed in 20 years. Come on, guys, JAPAN can find my address. What's your excuse~?

I absolutely hate when that happens. :ron: I hope it arrives soon~

I've been questioning my sanity lately when it comes to art. I've drawn a lot of NSFW things and people love them, but lately I've been drawing thicc cartoon dad waifus. Meaning I take a cartoon dad and I draw them with thick female bodies, but keep their faces the same. They're so ugly, but my Nigel Thiccberry is going slightly viral and idk how to feel about it. I mean yay my art is getting recognized, but out of all things... :redd:
I've also drawn 'Boobs Burgers', and Stu & Drew Thiccles. I am cackling. :redd:
You can view them on my twitter because idk if I can post them here. xD

UPDATE:
Just finished and posted a Homer Thiccson sticker in my shop. Why am I like this? xD !

UPDATED II:
I finished and posted a Professor Thicctonium sticker... I have to be stopped. :redd:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Pierre wrote:
Woo! Sounds like it'll be a lot of work! Good luck with it!

Update: I got sick in my first week of classes lmao

So my Nigel Thiccberry sticker became really popular and I've sold nearly 100. I'm shocked, but really happy. Our Instagram handle is on the sticker so we've been getting followers on our art page. :edgey:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
So my Nigel Thiccberry sticker became really popular and I've sold nearly 100. I'm shocked, but really happy. Our Instagram handle is on the sticker so we've been getting followers on our art page. :edgey:

My eyes XD

I mean it's hilarious!

But my eyes! :acro:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
My eyes XD

I mean it's hilarious!

But my eyes! :acro:

Yes, quite the eyesore, but he's my most popular sticker. xD

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hello all. It's been nearly 3 years since I last saw you all. Hopefully some still remembers me.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
Hello all. It's been nearly 3 years since I last saw you all. Hopefully some still remembers me.

Hey dude!
I remember ya~
(I used to be Dawny.)

The Chocolateholic of CR

DAWNY! *Pounces playfully* How you been!?~
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Gettin' Old!

I remember you Anthony!

You were well into Roleplay if I remember rightly!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Hiya! How's it going?

The Chocolateholic of CR

Aye I used to RP... still do. Just on Discord. Though it does die every now and then like every RP. Hahahaha.... I still do miss them. Including my CR RP Wife... :godot:

Happy Maria

CRRP scene is still strong I'd say, it's just going on in the BBC instead of the RP section. Been going fine for the fast couple years now.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Yeah but most of them did joined the other server for RP. No idea if that still is going strong. Been banned for years.

Anthony wrote:
DAWNY! *Pounces playfully* How you been!?~

Pretty good! I'm still living in Canada and waiting on approval for my work permit to get renewed. :edgey:
How's everything with you?

The Chocolateholic of CR

I'm doing fine moved to live with my dad and it's a good thing I did. I wont go into much details but let's just say he's alright. And I am fighting for a disability case. Wont hear if Ingot approve or not within 1 to 4 months.

Someone came out as non-binary on here earlier and I’m slowly reaching the conclusion I might be something similar as well. Non-binary, genderqueer, IDK wtf I am but I’m convinced I don’t fit into binary boxes.

Just like that Prince song where he sings “I’m not a man, I’m not a woman, I’m something you will never understand”. Or that Joni Mitchell quote “I believe I am male and female”. I relate to that.

I mean, I don’t go out of my way to ask people to call me X or Y pronouns; I don’t care about that. I don’t care about being perceived as female at all and I’m kind of indifferent to this in daily life. But internally, I know I may be something way more complicated than that, and I don’t relate to most women (or most people for that matter - I don’t relate to how most humans express their genders).

And IDK, I don’t want to be a “special snowflake”. Just stating how I feel.

I've felt worse.

Thelema wrote:
Someone came out as non-binary on here earlier and I’m slowly reaching the conclusion I might be something similar as well.

That'd be me and I'm glad you were able to discover your identity as well.

Though since I discovered mine, I haven't really done much to act on it. A few of my friends know and that's about it; I haven't really altered my fashion or done voice training, not when I'm already way too busy. I know who I am inside and just knowing that at least one person doesn't dismiss it as a phase or "destroying the very fabric of society" helps.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
Someone came out as non-binary on here earlier and I’m slowly reaching the conclusion I might be something similar as well. Non-binary, genderqueer, IDK wtf I am but I’m convinced I don’t fit into binary boxes.

Just like that Prince song where he sings “I’m not a man, I’m not a woman, I’m something you will never understand”. Or that Joni Mitchell quote “I believe I am male and female”. I relate to that.

I mean, I don’t go out of my way to ask people to call me X or Y pronouns; I don’t care about that. I don’t care about being perceived as female at all and I’m kind of indifferent to this in daily life. But internally, I know I may be something way more complicated than that, and I don’t relate to most women (or most people for that matter - I don’t relate to how most humans express their genders).

And IDK, I don’t want to be a “special snowflake”. Just stating how I feel.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the "special snowflake" stuff, I think that's just a hateful term for the most part.

Still good for you Thelema, it's always good to have that better understanding of yourself. My friend came out as non-binary fem-presenting a while ago and has just been experimenting with fashions and pronouns as they like. I don't think there's any hard and fast rules about what you need to do with your fashions or terms though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

:yogi:

Hope everyone is OK and taking the necessary precautionary measures to combat this global COVID-19 pandemic.

It is something unique in humanity’s history and we need everybody’s collaboration to overcome this right now.

Above all, stay safe.

Happy Maria

I've been let off for the next 2.5 months so that's totally crazy, kind of overwhelming having so much free time. Stay safe, everybody.

Trudeau closed off the borders here and only allowing a few Non Canadians in. Not gonna lie, some of the before and after photos are amazing. The world is healing itself while people are self isolating, but then there's the crowd of 500+ idiots in FL because "iT's SpRiNg BrEaK".

The cape is self-fluttering

I can't imagine why anyone would want an STI and a coronavirus... :Hoboright:
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gettin' Old!

Yeah CoroV is kinda nuts. I feel like this is going to be our equivalent of "hiding under desks in air raids" historic moment. The changes are just so dramatic.

As for me, my placement has stopped nearly all of it's services including mine so I'm not seeing clients anymore. It's not the worst for me as I have sufficient hours and a client who will probably make a good client study later but I know a lot of my peers might be freaking out if their placements are shuttering as well.

My job continues to be on the go in a care home which will involve an intense amount of cleaning and high precautions to not expose people to risk. The other bummer is that our government's advice at the moment has forbidden all activities in communal areas. I imagine this'll make people go stir crazy in a short amount of time as they don't have the best of activities in their room. Really hoping the government relents on that a bit.

My Dad's in an at-risk population and so my family doesn't really want me going out ANYWHERE. For my work they want to basically drop me off there to prevent exposure on public transport and we've gotten into an argument about a loss of my social life already. The other change is my little bro isn't being allowed to go out and do anything with his usual clubs so he's spending a lot of time in my room playing Paper Mario.

At...at least the memes are good. :will:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well hopefully not all stores will be shut down.... I mean most of the food I got are Pasta and bread.... I can't live off those. I need nourishments and meat and pizza.

The cape is self-fluttering

In my neighborhood, they're keeping supermarkets and pharmacies open but urging people to shop at non-peak hours... but if everyone shops at non-peak hours, wouldn't that make them the peak hours? :maya-thought:

And fortunately, for the time being, restaurants are being allowed to do delivery and drive-thru (for the ones with that ability), but absolutely no dining in.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

My part-time job at the arcade is still going, although we're like the only arcade still open in the area. I'll admit, I wouldn't mind if we closed temporarily, as it's bit concerning having a job that involves interacting with a lot of people in these times. Our numbers are down by quite a bit, idk how much the sales are.

Further, I've been looking for full-time employment, season officially starting in March. A lot of briefings and such get cancelled/delayed. I've had a few interviews over Skype already. I haven't been able to do as much as I wanted to during March so far, but then again, I'm not so comfortable going down to the big city several times a week now.

Our proximity to China is def concerning, as are the lack of masks anywhere. Grocery stores and pharmacies are still open, so food isn't as much of an issue over here.

Gettin' Old!

An Arcade? But people will be touching everything there! Ugh I dread the thought of cleaning it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

I have to take graduate courses from home as a result of all the closings, which wouldn't make a huge difference if not for the lab portion.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Sleeping is my life.

Yeah, they closed the mall where I live and a number of restaurants and fast food places are closed. Most of them are doing take-outs/delivery. Not to mention that when I was at the grocery store I noticed that the bath tissues section was cleaned out.

*Sigh* I don't like this at all, really. I'd hate it if the stores were closed tomorrow, because I'm looking forward to getting some games for the Switch. I'd be upset if that were to happen.

Gettin' Old!

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Yeah, they closed the mall where I live and a number of restaurants and fast food places are closed. Most of them are doing take-outs/delivery. Not to mention that when I was at the grocery store I noticed that the bath tissues section was cleaned out.

*Sigh* I don't like this at all, really. I'd hate it if the stores were closed tomorrow, because I'm looking forward to getting some games for the Switch. I'd be upset if that were to happen.

Yeah was thinking digital sales must skyrocket in light of this.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Been enjoying this quarantine with persona 5 Royal to pass the time. 137 hrs so far and about to beat the normal story before moving onto the new stuff

I don't know what's going on. Either I'm going through a phase or I am sick because no matter how much I eat, I don't feel full. Or satiated. I can still taste stuff like flavor and such, so I know it's at least not a sign of bell's palsy or something like that. But it definitely takes some of the joy away. I'm eating various things, with no real joy to it. And no real feeling of having eaten enough.

Gettin' Old!

Church Of Sumire wrote:
Been enjoying this quarantine with persona 5 Royal to pass the time. 137 hrs so far and about to beat the normal story before moving onto the new stuff

What kinda new stuff is there? I thought it was just a new character.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
Church Of Sumire wrote:

What kinda new stuff is there? I thought it was just a new character.

New character, redesigned dungeons, apparently Mona won't tell you to sleep as much, and if you fulfill certain conditions the story goes past the original final boss. Still didn't buy it, I opted for Yakuza Remastered Collection instead.

BOREDOM. Boredom defines what I’m feeling right now.

I hate this quarentine, and I hate this virus. I want to go back to normal.

You know, I spent many months of my life depressed. During these phases, I don’t want to go out at all. I want to spend the entire day doing nothing. I wouldn’t complain that much if this COVID-19 thing happened during one of my depressed phases. If it happened back then, I would’ve liked to have one excuse not to go out (yes, I can be that selfish).

But it happened in one of the worst possible moments it could happen to me. I was full of energy, plans, and going out every day. Suddenly, I can’t do anything I want to do. I can’t socialize. I feel this quarentine is sucking my time... my precious time. Rationally, I know we are doing this for a greater cause, but I still hate it.

OK, I can do things at home. I know I can. Everybody can. I can read; listen to music; watch stuff; study. But honestly, right now none of these things is attractive to me. I just spend the whole day watching lame YouTube videos, listening to Depeche Mode songs, looking at the clock (hoping time is going by fast), and reading news about Covid. It sucks. I feel I have a lot of energy but nowhere I can direct this energy to. BORING.

Anyway, I hope everyone on here (and your loved ones) is safe and OK. Don’t underestimate this virus; it is real. It is dangerous. Take all the precautionary measures you can take.

CatMuto wrote:
I don't know what's going on. Either I'm going through a phase or I am sick because no matter how much I eat, I don't feel full. Or satiated. I can still taste stuff like flavor and such, so I know it's at least not a sign of bell's palsy or something like that. But it definitely takes some of the joy away. I'm eating various things, with no real joy to it. And no real feeling of having eaten enough.

As someone who has a mood disorder myself, the first things I notice when I have a drastic shift in mood are changes in my sleep patterns and appetite. When I’m extremely depressed, for example, I sleep too much (and sleep during the ‘wrong’ times of the day) and eat too much/too little.

Anyway, I know sudden changes in sleep and eating habits are a major red flag in psychiatry. Virtually everyone I know who suffers from severe depression or is on the bipolar spectrum has issues with irregular, inconsistent sleeping and eating patterns at some point of their lives.

What you describe could be only physiological, but it could be psychological as well. Might check it with your doctor.

The Real Human Being

Spoiler: half asleep shitposting
There are a thousand rooms, none of them are connected. only the smallest bit of the aether separates them. When I open my eyes, i'm in my dark room, no airflow, complete silence. When closing my eyes I'm taken back, a small ant exploring each room, I can find my sleep there, in that bright darkness. but it is only wehen opening my eyes, to the reality that I can remember where i want to go.
each time I closed them it was like being in a stupor, connected that dream state.
Before I woke up fully, I found the room that would take me away, a small spark of true joy to light my way.
I hope the me that stayed asleep found it, and I hope he comes back to take me there.

Decided to scroll back to 2014 to see when I first played Katawa Shoujo cuz ya know, I couldn't remember. First off, holy shit I played that game over 6 years ago, how time flies. Second off, why was I such an annoying little fuck. Jesus Christ, how is it so easy to cringe at myself? I was such a desperate, depressed, horny little cunt. Now I'm only just two of those things.

Also, hello all. It's so neat to see you guys are still posting here after all these years.

EDIT: Dammit, I missed my 7 year anniversary on the forum. Oh well.
Page 635 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus