Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 634 of 634[ 25329 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 630, 631, 632, 633, 634

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

CatMuto wrote:
Oh, thank god, I still have a job next week. I am off sick this week because I have a viral cold infection, and what with working in a hotel and the Oktoberfest approaching, I really did not want to potentially infect any of my coworkers and have us be short-staffed then. But I was getting really anxious, worrying that I might get fired for being written off sick for an entire week. But I know I have a shift next week, so... I can tell myself to rest again.

PS: I agree on the clothes thing, Dawn. That's why I went for a size bigger than what I'd wear in EU sizes because I know that, especially when the original measurement is US, it can be off. I have M shirts in US size that are larger than needed for me. And that's also why I opted for clothes that wouldn't be too difficult to wear if there's a (minor) size difference. But I also agree on the pants thing. I wouldn't buy those online. Difficult enough to find pants fitting my odd proportions in stores.

That's great to hear. That's one less thing to worry about. I hope you feel better by next week. <3

Yeah idk what jeans are anymore, I just wear leggings. :redd:
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball

???

Forgot to mention this like last week but I've been on this website for 3 years now, crazy to think of.

Time flies on this forum, that's for sure. I remember making an account on here. My ex had one and I thought it was neat since I was getting into the games and I always saw him on here so I made an account. I'm not as active (then again, who is?) but yeah, it's nice to come back every once in a while.

Sooooo... when I moved to Canada my pants size was about 16-18, roughly. My shirts were like 2x or so. Almost a year in, size 16 was too big on me, so I just wore leggings. Last weekend a friend of ours was giving away some of her clothes and I took a bunch because they were cool and said if I didn't fit in them, it'll just motivate me to lose more weight so I could fit in them.... I tried everything on and I actually fit in everything and her pants are a size 10 and her shirts are small and medium. I've never been more proud of myself in my life. I've made so much progress. :edgey:

Milky wrote:
Time flies on this forum, that's for sure. I remember making an account on here. My ex had one and I thought it was neat since I was getting into the games and I always saw him on here so I made an account. I'm not as active (then again, who is?) but yeah, it's nice to come back every once in a while.

Sooooo... when I moved to Canada my pants size was about 16-18, roughly. My shirts were like 2x or so. Almost a year in, size 16 was too big on me, so I just wore leggings. Last weekend a friend of ours was giving away some of her clothes and I took a bunch because they were cool and said if I didn't fit in them, it'll just motivate me to lose more weight so I could fit in them.... I tried everything on and I actually fit in everything and her pants are a size 10 and her shirts are small and medium. I've never been more proud of myself in my life. I've made so much progress. :edgey:

=D Why the small text, that stuff is awesome and should be shouted to the heavens! You've done so well Dawn.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
=D Why the small text, that stuff is awesome and should be shouted to the heavens! You've done so well Dawn.

I felt like people wouldn't care, but I wanted to post about it because I was proud. Hehe. :acro:
Thank you so much. <3

How wonderful, my import for Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town is not stuck at customs anymore! It should arrive soon. Deo volente.

Got a presentation to give on Friday and while I'm starting to feel comfortable with the material it's got a questions section about 10 minutes long at the end. Ugh I have no idea what questions will be asked so I don't know if I'll be able to prepare for it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I finally merged from traditional art to digital art and I've done 3 digital commissions so far and I'm so proud of them! So I'm linking them here for anyone interested lmao :edgey:

Gothorita/Mega Sableye/Mega Banette mash up
Galactic Starmie W.I.P
Succubus

Looking great Dawn! Is it easier working with them digitally?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 634 of 634 [ 25329 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 630, 631, 632, 633, 634

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus