Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 51 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 2 Class TrialTopic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

"More seriously, I think we need to get the hell out of here before we start losing our damn minds."

Lyla winces at Penelope's continous outbursts. "Ow, that's loud..."

Equipped with Game

She waves her hands violently, " Not a God complex... if it is it's for the best isn't it....I'm deserving of having one at this point....everything I do I do for others not myself....people like you guys need to be more like me....maybe then you guys can be of more help like me. " She tossed her fists to her side, " I'm helping everyone being like this, can't you see? I helped Terry, you guys are acting like...I'm insane." She rolls her eyes, " I do everything for the people....my ideals are one of love and kindness....why shouldn't people follow them? Don't want equality? Don't want everyone to be equal, to love each other? Don't want to see a world benefiting from mutual kindness and love?!"

"B-But we were put in this game by people that hated us!" Akio said, wincing at the thought. "Pervy Penelope! Just stop!"

I require pandas

"Holy shit...." Sachi had to take a moment to process all this. She ended up taking a double dose of medication to help.

"This is two murders, and the pattern of them...its like a contagion, where all the infected ones get a real twisted thinking of the world. It's disgusting....and not a death befitting Sir Cardor at all! even if he planned to murder someone, he certainly didn't deserve to have his life cut short by an absolute looney!!"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"Holy shit...." Sachi had to take a moment to process all this. She ended up taking a double dose of medication to help.

"This is two murders, and the pattern of them...its like a contagion, where all the infected ones get a real twisted thinking of the world. It's disgusting....and not a death befitting Sir Cardor at all! even if he planned to murder someone, he certainly didn't deserve to have his life cut short by an absolute looney!!"

"He didn't plan to kill anyone, no need to rush to conclusions. Nothing says he did. All he did was, well, die."

Equipped with Game

Penelope threw her arms up, " Well not like some of you guys are really hard to hate? I figure John is right about that too right about everything right right right....!!" She points harshly to Sachi, " Correction lady, he wasn't planning to kill anyone he wanted to die... you deaf or something is that what the medicine is for...???"

Shy guy

"Even now, you think I don't already live solely for the sake of others?" Dale said, annoyed by the implied accusation. "Everything I do, I do for-" He continued, before cutting himself off and fiddling with his hair ornament subconsciously. "...I do for someone else's sake. And Terry? He was willing to give up his own life to save Spark, to make up for failing to save him in the past. He was willing to do what you never could, for someone other than himself." His hand moved back from the hairpin to his hair, where he rubbed it regretfully. "I'm sorry for doubting you, Terry..." He muttered under his breath.

ASCEND

"G- Guys, I think we should all just f- focus on breathing..." Anissa says, still looking shaken up. "W- We already dealt with one psychopath... a- and judging by the track record we'll probably deal with s- several more... M- Might as well try to get used to it..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Equipped with Game

KamiPanda wrote:
"Even now, you think I don't already live solely for the sake of others?" Dale said, annoyed by the implied accusation. "Everything I do, I do for-" He continued, before cutting himself off and fiddling with his hair ornament subconsciously. "...I do for someone else's sake. And Terry? He was willing to give up his own life to save Spark, to make up for failing to save him in the past. He was willing to do what you never could, for someone other than himself." His hand moved back from the hairpin to his hair, where he rubbed it regretfully. "I'm sorry for doubting you, Terry..." He muttered under his breath.

Penelope holds her hands up as if she was going to strangle someone, " What do you think I AM doing....I AM giving up my own life...!" She clenches her hands closed, " NOW I am....I'm giving my own life for my IDEALS...which in turn benefit EVERYONE...it's for EVERYONE....I took Terr-whatever's life for them.... now mine will be taken for them...that's how these games go right...? Worthy cause....I'll be a martyr to my people." She does a breathing exercise, but her breathing is more harsh and it doesn't seem to help her at all, " Maybe I'll even see John where I go..."

"Don't talk to Sachi like that!" Akio snapped at Penelope. "Not *everyone* here is hateable! Look at me! I'm such a likable person!"

Equipped with Game

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Don't talk to Sachi like that!" Akio snapped at Penelope. "Not *everyone* here is hateable! Look at me! I'm such a likable person!"

Penelope sticks her finger to her mouth, making a sign as if she was about to vomit.

Shy guy

Dale glances over at Anissa and seems to be about to say something in response, but is interrupted by more of Penelope's outbursts. He's forced to concede the point. "Fine! Fine... Sorry, it's just... I thought I knew this one." He said sadly. "John we all knew was crazy, but Penelope..."

I require pandas

Penelopes words touched a nerve, but Sachiko attempted to keep her cool. It didn't work. "Look, maybe I wasn't paying all that much attention. It's hard for me to. I'm not even all that smart Okay? Im supposed to be protecting his image and I'm not even doing that....I feel like shit already, and you have NO idea what my medicine is for, so don't go starting shit about it!! I'm tired of people judging the fucking hell out of me for taking medicine for a shitty stupid disorder!"

Sock

Silas rolls his eyes.

"Enough is enough. When can we be rid of her, Monokuma?
I've had enough of this stupidity."

Kachu wrote:
Silas rolls his eyes.

"Enough is enough. When can we be rid of her, Monokuma?
I've had enough of this stupidity."

"Yeah, uh, I've also had enough of people screaming... I need some rest." Lyla stretches.

[put something witty here]

"The end... the end of this trial, please... there's nothing else left to say..." Molly nods along slowly.

Shy guy

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
Penelopes words touched a nerve, but Sachiko attempted to keep her cool. It didn't work. "Look, maybe I wasn't paying all that much attention. It's hard for me to. I'm not even all that smart Okay? Im supposed to be protecting his image and I'm not even doing that....I feel like shit already, and you have NO idea what my medicine is for, so don't go starting shit about it!! I'm tired of people judging the fucking hell out of me for taking medicine for a shitty stupid disorder!"

"The judgement of a crazy person isn't something to concern yourself with." Dale said, trying to sound reassuring. "Anissa is right, listening to her any longer won't get us anywhere."

Sad_Yoshi wrote:

"No one here is judging you!" Akio said. "I mean...Penelope doesn't count!"

Equipped with Game

Penelope throws her hands up in exasperation, "I've had just enough of you guys myself....you'll all Perish." She flicks a hand lazily at them," Goodbye. I have everything I need.....my people to continue my ideas for me on the outside.... and now I'll get to join John... everyone here I've cared about obviously is done caring for me....you'll all just baggage now..." She yawns.

She gives one last look to Casey and bites her lip wanting to say something, before look back down, "...... let me just be on my way now." She hardens her face, cringing it a bit, " You all will Perish. Gooodbyeeee folks.~"

"There truly is nothing more that needs to be said, is there?"

Kagayaki inclined her head slightly in Penelope's direction. "Farewell, Lady Reed," she monotoned. "May the ancestors judge you leniently."

"Well... Penny y-you k-know what's coming, right? I-it's the end of th-the line for you... Y-you know what happened *sniff* last time..."

"Uh... I-I'll miss y-you, um... I mean... maybe *sniff*... maybe you're messed up, but... you're my friend. *sniff*"

"I-I'll stand by you until the end, man. E-even if that means k-killing you, you know..."

"That's not the Penelope you knew..." Akio sighed. "I mean, look at her..."

Equipped with Game

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Well... Penny y-you k-know what's coming, right? I-it's the end of th-the line for you... Y-you know what happened *sniff* last time..."

"Uh... I-I'll miss y-you, um... I mean... maybe *sniff*... maybe you're messed up, but... you're my friend. *sniff*"

"I-I'll stand by you until the end, man. E-even if that means k-killing you, you know..."

She looks over to Casey, her eyes widen in shock before she looks back in front of her. "....." She clenched her fists up, "......Casey..."

She shakes her head and gives an annoyed look to monokuma and jesters to her wrist as if she was wearing a watch, "Tick tick cmon you're slacking....!"

A low guttural growling seemed to start shaking the entire trial room. "That world...I promised to build for you...you would be so cruel as to make me fail my promise twice...? Why...? Vegetarian screw my ass, you killed a human! Is this kind of sacrifice what you think is the foundation of paradise?!" His claws begin sinking into the podium.

Equipped with Game

Vinny_Valens wrote:
A low guttural growling seemed to start shaking the entire trial room. "That world...I promised to build for you...you would be so cruel as to make me fail my promise twice...? Why...? Vegetarian screw my ass, you killed a human! Is this kind of sacrifice what you think is the foundation of paradise?!" His claws begin sinking into the podium.

"Sacrifices Claudius...." She muses, "You understand....you have similar ideas to me....come on Claudius...." She holds her arms out, "You know...I had to do it to him....it's for the best. To build the world I envisioned. You will have to make Sacrifices too you know..." She tips her head, eyes wide, "How will you build the perfect society Claudius...without them...?"

"Sacrifices should be done when they have worth to them! I won't lie, I murdered hundreds, many of them possibly innocent, in cold blood. But I moved forward with the promise that I'll build a better world for their children! I memorized every detail about them! So don't compare me to you!"

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"Sacrifices should be done when they have worth to them! I won't lie, I murdered hundreds, many of them possibly innocent, in cold blood. But I moved forward with the promise that I'll build a better world for their children! I memorized every detail about them! So don't compare me to you!"

"I thought you were just Cosplayer #2?" Akio asked, tilting his head.

Equipped with Game

Vinny_Valens wrote:

"Really is that any different...?" Penelope shrugs, "Really is it? I murdered for the greater good, you murdered for the greater good...? Oh well....keep doing whatever it is you guys think you're doing." She sighs, "I got to go." She rolls her eyes.

"P-Penelope? No..." Momo begins shaking uncontrollably. "I-I trusted you...You, Terry...W-why does everyone always break my trust..." The superhero begins to sob violently. "I-I really can't t-trust anyone here..."

Claudius took a deep breath to control himself. "I can't get mad at you, you look like her so much that it hurts. The only woman who this grand heart of mine fell for...one who will be waiting for you in the land man can never conquer."

"Penelope...throughout all your life you were sad. I've seen those eyes of yours several times before, and every time I fail to save them...You do actually care for others, but the responsibility of taking care of your family while still a wee child, the fact that nobody ever did anything for your sake, it guided you off the right path. For that, I will make you happy in your final moments. Tell me, what final wish do you have? Nothing about the future of humanity or eternal peace, but your deepest wish as a person."

"The greater good... I hope... yeah maybe it'll work out for the best, Penny. You're really smart, and nice... *sniff* So maybe like it was for the best, somehow, even if I don't get it. *sniff*"

Equipped with Game

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Claudius took a deep breath to control himself. "I can't get mad at you, you look like her so much that it hurts. The only woman who this grand heart of mine fell for...one who will be waiting for you in the land man can never conquer."

"Penelope...throughout all your life you were sad. I've seen those eyes of yours several times before, and every time I fail to save them...You do actually care for others, but the responsibility of taking care of your family while still a wee child, the fact that nobody ever did anything for your sake, it guided you off the right path. For that, I will make you happy in your final moments. Tell me, what final wish do you have? Nothing about the future of humanity or eternal peace, but your deepest wish as a person."

Penelope took a sharp inhale and clenches her hands, laughing a bit, "You know Claudius.....I....I can't think of anything I want done for my sake....I never thought about it....my deepest wish as a person....I can't think of anything....for myself at least...." She turns her head to Claudius, and whispers, "You once told me....you'd protect me...not let me die....well...I do feel bad...that I forced you to break that promise.....you made it in good faith." Her eyes fill with emotion that was absent before,"Use that promise and protect Casey instead...anything done for me will be wasted anyways...I'm going to die."

Claudius smiled a little bit. "A naive girl to the very end, I see. Very well, as long as imperial blood flows within these veins, no harm shall ever dream of touching Casey. And even if I am to fall here, rest assured that world we both envisioned will one day become a reality, a world that doesn't need heroes like you..."

"May your spirit find the warmth and happiness that you lacked in life, Penelope. Goodbye, pride of the Sun."

Equipped with Game

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Claudius smiled a little bit. "A naive girl to the very end, I see. Very well, as long as imperial blood flows within these veins, no harm shall ever dream of touching Casey. And even if I am to fall here, rest assured that world we both envisioned will one day become a reality, a world that doesn't need heroes like you..."

"May your spirit find the warmth and happiness that you lacked in life, Penelope. Goodbye, pride of the Sun."

Penelope looks up, blinking away a few tears,"....thank you Claudius....thank you for that...." She laughs a little more, still a bit crazed, "You know....you still seeing me this way...seeing me as human....you're acting more....like a Humanitarian...then I am...in my last moments.....hahaha...to think I was scared of you at first...." She looks down, smiling,"That feels....so long ago now....oh God really why am I not dead yet...." She claps violently, "Cmon cmon cmon make me a martyr already for my people...put me out of my misery already....it's starting to get all...weird in here...I'm not sure if I'm liking it. Let me see John."

"Are you sure you guys didn't catch the crazy..?" Akio asked Claudius and Casey.

"Can... can I-I go g-get... get my bat? I m-mean, I said th-the killer sh-should p-pay, a-and it looks like... it looks like this is what Penny wants..."

Casey fumbles over her words while staring at the floor.

"There's no crazy to catch, dumbass!! What would you go if your friend did something like this?! Like I don't know what to do with myself now, sure, but like I'm not crazy!!" she snaps at Akio.

I require pandas

"Akio, they were like...all mega best friends. Now one of them is gonna get executed. Granted it's for the TOTAL bullshit murder of one of the only two people here that actually maybe are friends with me, but...let them have their moment," Sachi lectured Akio lightly, less like scolding and more like informing.

Shy guy

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Can... can I-I go g-get... get my bat? I m-mean, I said th-the killer sh-should p-pay, a-and it looks like... it looks like this is what Penny wants..."

"There's no crazy to catch, dumbass!! What would you go if your friend did something like this?! Like I don't know what to do with myself now, sure, but like I'm not crazy!!" she snaps at Akio.

"I'd rethink my friendship with them." Dale said darkly in response to Casey's last statement. "Some people are just bad, and there's nothing you can do about it. You can trust them, and they'll use it against you to get what they want. It's because of people like them that people like me exist in the first place."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:

Akio shrugged. "I was put in this game because of people who I thought were my friends..."

ASCEND

"I- I don't have any friends..." Anissa mumbles, "Y- You learn to live with it..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Page 51 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus