Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 93 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch4 Trial)Topic%20Title

[put something witty here]

"More specifically, about thirty inches would be a pace," Oscar explains. "Not sure how close one would need to be to kill with a blank, but I'd dare to say less than twenty paces. Also this is assuming I'd somehow managed to get my hands on a gun to fire at our victim in the first place."

"Mm, yeah," Urumi nodded. "But if a blank wasn't used, what other bullets could it have even been? There's the two that were in the revolvers for the duel, the blank that went missing, and, well... the one from Koichi's gun. All the others were accounted for, right?"

Shy guy

"Um... is it possible for Raul to have placed a gun behind his back and shot James through his own body?" Keri suggested quietly. "It would explain how he came to be shot at the very same instant that James seems to have been, and is a trick that a man who can self-heal would be able to pull off. It might also explain why the wound on James's body was so irregular, if it had passed through Raul first."

ASCEND

((Here's how close you need to be to have a remote chance of killing with the bullets

Regular Bullet: Like basically anywhere.
Blank: Like literally point blank right up against the skin.
Rubber Bullet: lol good luck))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

“Sounds reasonable to me. Alternatively, the bullet could’ve been the one from the last case, which he retrieved from his own body with the tweezers. Though it doesn’t seem super plausible to be able to use a bullet twice.”

Shy guy

"Ah!" Keri exclaimed, hearing what Jack said. "I think... I think you're right. There was a missing blank. Blanks contain the powder, but no projectile. But a used bullet is a projectile with no powder... combine the two and you create a bullet of sorts."

Raul put a hand to his chin in thought. "How could I have gotten the gun, though? I had no opportunity to learn the safe combination. Also, it would probably be quite hard for me to aim properly if the shot went through my back. Not to mention how neither you or Urumi noticed anything of the sort."
Signature loading, please wait...

KamiPanda wrote:
"Ah!" Keri exclaimed, hearing what Jack said. "I think... I think you're right. There was a missing blank. Blanks contain the powder, but no projectile. But a used bullet is a projectile with no powder... combine the two and you create a bullet of sorts."

"Uh... does it? Can you?" Urumi tilted her head. "So is that what all the bloody stuff at the undertaker's was from? Raul taking the bullet out? He was supposed to be watching James, but I guess nobody really saw him doing that... Okay, but even if something crazy like that happened, like he said, he'd still need a gun, right?"

“Is there any way James could’ve known and told Raul?”

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Is there any way James could’ve known and told Raul?”

"Huh? Known what?"

“Known how to get a gun.” Jack clarified.

"The only way to do that is with a safe combination, right? James was locked up before we started putting them in the safes."

"I think he's suggesting James hid another gun somewhere before that and told you." Urumi frowned. "I have no idea why he'd do something like that, though."

Last edited by Franzise Deauxnim on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shy guy

"It doesn't explain how Raul, or anyone really, could have gotten the safe open, but, Raul was in the saloon," Keri said. "He was in a position to return a revolver he might have had while he was left alone there, after everyone else had gathered by James. And earlier, the saloon's safe was the only one no-one was guarding..."

“Do we know what happened to James’ camera? Maybe the killer recorded the combination while outside the room.”

"He had it on him, but the only thing I found in the camera was that video that's apparently unrelated," Urumi answered.

“Ah right, the post-trial teaser.” Jack sighed.

Shy guy

"W-well, James did say that someone had 'outsmarted' him. And he had been looking at the saloon Raul was at when the duel was starting... Perhaps James did indeed help Raul acquire a gun, planned when they were alone together at the cell, confident that Raul would be unable to find a bullet to use in it?"

“He kept looking at Matsu-san, right? Maybe Raul was just always standing behind her?”

"I mean... Even if we go with this weird theory, it would still mean James had to know the safe combination, right? How would he have figured that out from jail?"

“We might be tunneling on this Raul theory.” Jack frowned. “Let’s put a pin in it for now and consider the topics more broadly.”

Shy guy

"Well, there are two topics but I think the bullet one has been sufficiently answered?" Keri said. "VAL can confirm no other bullets were taken, the only one strangely missing was a blank. Even if the killer did not use an old bullet projectile, maybe they could just use a rock of sufficient size and shape in its place."

"However it... does seem likely Raul was in the undertaker's office. The door was locked, someone did not want anyone coming in. VAL has the opportunity to be in there but cannot bleed, of course. Oscar also has the opportunity, but really, we would know if he was injured somewhere. Everyone else is accounted for, only Raul has total freedom at that point in time to be in there. And he can self-heal whatever wounds caused all that blood to spill in there. Furthermore, all of the items relevant to what happened in there do seem to suggest an operation of some kind. A bloody knife to pierce the skin. A hammer to push it through. A mirror to look inside. And bloody tweezers to extract something. Really, it can only possibly be Raul who was in there, and all I can think he was doing is removing the bullet from before. Even if this does not implicate him of the murder, I cannot think how anyone else could have been at the undertakers instead."

“Yeah, but what the fuck? That’s stupid easy.” He shrugged. “Whatever, I’m fine with voting now. I guess we’ll hear what he has to say first though.”

"I don't know if 'stupid easy' is the way I'd describe something like this..." Urumi grumbled. "It does seem like Raul is the only one who would have been able to 'make' a bullet, though. The only other actual bullet unaccounted for is Koichi's, right? Maybe we should talk about what happened to that if we want to look at other options?"

Shy guy

Keri nodded. "I cannot say for sure that Raul's bullet was what killed James, or that he was the one to do it. All I am saying is that it is a certainty that Raul was the one in the undertakers. So it is definitely worth exploring other possibilities with regards to the murder itself."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I don't know if 'stupid easy' is the way I'd describe something like this..." Urumi grumbled. "It does seem like Raul is the only one who would have been able to 'make' a bullet, though. The only other actual bullet unaccounted for is Koichi's, right? Maybe we should talk about what happened to that if we want to look at other options?"

"Ok...maybe he took a bullet out earlier and he had actually fired a blank in the stables? Though I swear I heard it bouncing around..."

"Bzzt, could Ultimate Koichi's bullet have penetrated the water tower, allowing the water to spill, bzzt?" V.A.L. suggested.

Shy guy

"Oh, yes, that would make sense," Keri said, nodding in response to VAL's theory. "We know that the bullet which hit James did not leave his body, and if we assume Raul was shot from outside of the saloon, that bullet would not have hit the tower either. So that only leaves one unknown bullet: Koichi's."

"Um... but that would make three shots with real bullets, right? One for James, one for Raul, and one for the tower. But there should have been two real bullets at most. Obviously the one that hit James was real, and I don't see a blank or rubber bullet piercing the tower, so... did Raul fake his injury?"

[put something witty here]

"Did the two of you get a good look at his supposed injury?" Oscar turns to Urumi. "I don't recall either of you mentioning it much detail, just that he fell over and then the two of you ran off."

fella

"I, uh, may not be those two, but when I was investigating with him and Jack, Raul did have a big bloodstain on the front of his uniform," Bryan explained.

“Well Raul would get a lot of blood on his uniform if he performed surgery on himself.” Jack tched. “He was probably just creating a reason for it existing by pretending to be shot.”

fella

"Well, there was a bullet hole in the window of the saloon, too..." Bryan said in response. "Plus those glass shards on the ground, which were apparently cups that Raul knocked over by accident when he was shot. They did have blood on them, which I'd assume is his blood..."

lcarus wrote:
"Did the two of you get a good look at his supposed injury?" Oscar turns to Urumi. "I don't recall either of you mentioning it much detail, just that he fell over and then the two of you ran off."

"Er, I didn't, no..." Urumi sheepishly shook her head. "There wasn't really a lot of time with the discovery announcement right afterwards. He was bloody... but he fell on some glasses that shattered, so it could have been from that, I guess..."

"I don't remember whether this was brought up, but Kyle said the knife in the undertaker's room came from the blimp. And then said that another item was taken, but not what."

"Missing from the blimp?" Urumi tapped the side of her face. "That's weird. My group checked the blimp, but the only thing I remember being missing was the knife. Maybe he was talking about the tweezers that were in the post office?"

Raul had seemed somewhat out of it for a while, and suddenly he put a hand to his head. "Ugh...did that actually...how could I forget about something like that?!"

"You see, I..." He started to say sheepishly. "It seems like I got knocked out this morning.

I heard a somewhat loud noise, like a thud, or a hammer hitting something,while I was watching over James. When I went to check what it was, I suddenly got hit with something and passed out.

When I came to, I was in the undertaker. I guess whoever knocked me out took the bullet from me. I didn't still feel quite alright when I woke up though, and I guess I just...wandered around in a daze until I forgot what had just happened, and made it to the saloon later on.

That's pretty much it, that all just...came back to me now. Ugh, I can't believe I forgot something so important."

"You forgot something as important as that..?"

"Yes. I suppose it was a result of being hit in the head? That does sound almost like something those American mystery movies would do to keep suspense...still, I'm rather ashamed of of having forgotten that."

Jack blinked and then just burst out laughing. “You know, had you admitted to a failed attempted murder plan, I might’ve actually believed you. First the heart eating and now this...sorry man but it’s really hard to not smell anything other than a crock of shit.”
Page 93 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus