Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 74 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch3 Trial)Topic%20Title

"Oh, right, the book." Urumi snapped her fingers. "It can't be about Rinea since the robo-jerk said it was about someone in... this room..." She paled a bit, apparently just then understanding the implications.

"Bzzt, it seems unlikely to me that a two headed monster could have eaten Ultimate Rinea, or even that such a thing exists," V.A.L. said. "It seems more likely that she was perhaps in a costume, bzzt, and killed. Perhaps her hands operated each head, and that's why it was two headed, bzzt, and why we saw her hand in its mouth."

fella

"Well, we did see Rinea's body in the video... So she was dead before Irene killed the monster, so I doubt she could've operated the costume," Bryan pointed out. "Though... hey, Your Highness, just how much did the monster move around before you killed it?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Though... hey, Your Highness, just how much did the monster move around before you killed it?"

"It did not move around much, from what I recall. It simply stared and bared its teeth, though that was for a split second."

"Bzzt, I am wondering at the legitimacy of the video," V.A.L. said the Bryan. "If it was all staged, since we clearly see Ultimate Raul go down when Ultimate Koichi shoots, and yet he is fine, bzzt. Perhaps what we see of Ultimate Rinea in the video is also faked."

Happy Maria

"Why would he have faked getting shot?", James questioned.

"Bzzt, as part of the prank," V.A.L. replied. "Assuming it was all a prank, bzzt."

"I don't think Rinea's hand would have been crushed like that if she were alive and wearing a monster costume," Urumi grimly pointed out.

Happy Maria

"Then we have to ask- who was doing the recording?" James frowned.

Happy Maria

"Then we have to ask- who was doing the recording?" James frowned.

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, I am wondering at the legitimacy of the video," V.A.L. said the Bryan. "If it was all staged, since we clearly see Ultimate Raul go down when Ultimate Koichi shoots, and yet he is fine, bzzt. Perhaps what we see of Ultimate Rinea in the video is also faked."

"I shot him with live ammunition, and even if I were mentally ill, the chance of me missing a shot is low. How would he have faked such a thing?"

Happy Maria

"Yes, the important thing is that in the end, it was quite real", James said brusquely. "This prank theory is a load of codswallop, frankly, and I recommend throwing that away."

"Whatever it was that happened there, it's probably related to why we are losing our memories, so we should focus on the topics before we can get an answer to that, I think."

"Speaking of which, I'm curious about what was going on with James's camera. It suddenly disappeared while Irene and I were investigating the shed, and now we saw that video. The position of the black stains in the shed were odd, like maybe someone was covered in whatever it was. Maybe that could help us find who took it."
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

Cesar Zero wrote:
"Whatever it was that happened there, it's probably related to why we are losing our memories, so we should focus on the topics before we can get an answer to that, I think."

"Speaking of which, I'm curious about what was going on with James's camera. It suddenly disappeared while Irene and I were investigating the shed, and now we saw that video. The position of the black stains in the shed were odd, like maybe someone was covered in whatever it was. Maybe that could help us find who took it."

"Covered in black stains?" James raised an eyebrow. "That wouldn't help them be stealthy, would they? They would have to put it all over them to not be seen, and even then, it's a big risk. ...And quite frankly, it doesn't seem physically plausible. Either way, I was the one who took the camera, but only long after you left. You seeing the camera vanish was most likely another hallucination."

[put something witty here]

"We'd best figure out what caused these hallucinations before making any more claims like that." Oscar suggests. "At the very least, a majority of you seem to have encountered that underground abomination before either blacking out or seeing odd things. I mean a literal monster is odd enough, but... that thing likely has something to do with it. Those oddities didn't seem to stop until after it was valiantly slain by our good queen, no?"

"How are we supposed to figure out what caused hallucinations and memory loss? I'm a contortionist, not a doctor."

Happy Maria

lcarus wrote:
"We'd best figure out what caused these hallucinations before making any more claims like that." Oscar suggests. "At the very least, a majority of you seem to have encountered that underground abomination before either blacking out or seeing odd things. I mean a literal monster is odd enough, but... that thing likely has something to do with it. Those oddities didn't seem to stop until after it was valiantly slain by our good queen, no?"

"So the monster was responsible for our hallucinations..." James mused on the fact for a while. "That would mean it was also responsible for our memory lapses and our talent losses. But how? Why? Was it even real?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"How are we supposed to figure out what caused hallucinations and memory loss? I'm a contortionist, not a doctor."

"And neither am I, yet there's little else I can think of to cause this," Oscar frowns. "...unless you all happened to get into the painkillers while I wasn't looking?"

Southern Corn wrote:
"So the monster was responsible for our hallucinations..." James mused on the fact for a while. "That would mean it was also responsible for our memory lapses and our talent losses. But how? Why? Was it even real?"

"I'm... unsure of the how or why behind any of that. After all I never even encountered this creature myself. At the very least, something died in the caverns, if the corpse is any indication."

"Yeah, as someone who was stuck in a cave with that thing all night, I can say it's very real." Urumi sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I can't believe I'm even asking this, but does anybody know a lot about, like, mythological creatures or urban legends? Sasquatch, Chubacabra, stuff like that?"

Shy guy

"Um, sorry to change the topic but I just want to mention something," Keri began timidly. "Raul and Irene set off the discovery announcement when they found Florian, yet there were only the two of them, and it takes three to trigger it. A-and also the announcement was strangely delayed, wasn't it? They said they did not notice anyone enter, yet it sounds as though someone did indeed come in while they were occupied, taking the camera and also seeing Florian themselves."

No other way than to make this mistake.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Um, sorry to change the topic but I just want to mention something," Keri began timidly. "Raul and Irene set off the discovery announcement when they found Florian, yet there were only the two of them, and it takes three to trigger it. A-and also the announcement was strangely delayed, wasn't it? They said they did not notice anyone enter, yet it sounds as though someone did indeed come in while they were occupied, taking the camera and also seeing Florian themselves."

"I am certain nobody could have gotten past the door without me noticing, or for that matter, nobody could've stood in the doorway in plain sight either."

Urumi bit her lip. "...Raul said he saw paint cans in the shed next to the camera, right? And there were black smears on a bunch of things? Is it possible that James covered himself in black paint so he could sneak into the shed and take his camera back? Normally I'd never even consider something so dumb, but considering monsters apparently really exist..."

"A very strange theory, yet also a very messy process." Oscar frowns. "How would he go about cleaning himself off afterwards? We hardly have the resources to make it a neat process, after all."

fella

"Maybe it has to do with the DJ outfit?" Bryan suggested. "They could've painted over that so their usual clothes didn't get stained, and then dumped it in the lake when they were done with it."

"Hey, yeah, maybe. There was a hoodie, right? That would cover most of the face anyway. I mean, it's still a really weird idea, but..." Urumi shrugged, unsure how to finish that sentence.

"...but it's the best we've got?" Oscar suggests. "So, that's the story we're going with? Painting the hoodie and slipping out like that? I agree, it's very 'weird,' yet I... have no alternatives."

"I also remember hearing what sounded like like floorboards creaking in the shed, even when neither Irene nor I were moving. As strange as it is, I think this makes this theory more likely than the camera just being an hallucination, which sounds like the only other possible explanation right now."
Signature loading, please wait...

Shy guy

"Even if the camera was a hallucination, there was definitely someone else there," Keri pointed out. "The BDA only played some time after you found F-Florian and remained in the shed. Someone entered at that point. So it's more likely the camera had been there and was then taken."

ASCEND

((Oh for great googly moogly's sake the BDA wasn't delayed it was just used when it was most narratively impactful and besides Otto was like fifty miles away cut him some slack geez. besides even if someone had snuck in the door would have creaked and literally everyone and their grandma would have heard it unless you want to start arguing that Raul and Irene were deaf the whole time or something))
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

(maybe they had paint in their ears ever think of that)

"...well, our mystery man very likely could have snuck in when Irene and Raul first mentioned the doors opening and closing supposedly on their own." Oscar points out. "Discovering the body only moments beforehand, then waiting until they left? That's the easiest explanation for the creaky floorboards they apparently heard, said person still skulking around the room. Might as well go all the way and say the paint let them blend in with the dark room."

Shy guy

Keri nodded. "Yes, I suppose so. The time frame is very short - Florian had d-died only a few minutes before Raul and Irene entered the shed, apparently. And the paint on the door handle might suggest someone opened it with paint on their hands."

fella

"Not to detract from the topic at hand, but y'know, I've been thinking on this for a while, and... well, the corpse had a broad build, right? And was male too, obviously. And he had a very theatric but snarky way of speaking... That all sounds like someone here, doesn't it?" Bryan said, not-so-conspicuously glancing at Oscar. "Unless he was able to somehow fake having a broad build."

Shy guy

"Um, well, there aren't many potential suspects for this figure..." Keri said. "Raul said he was chasing him well into the night. Most of us were down the well by that point."

fella

Bryan nods. "Mhmm. So it can't be me, you, Urumi, her highness, Jack, or V.A.L. I'm pretty sure it can't be Koichi or Raul either, so really, there are only two logical suspects... and James doesn't exactly have a broad build."

"If there are accusations to be made, then I'd prefer if we were upfront about them, Mr. Suarez. Care to name the suspect in mind?" Oscar glares back challengingly.

lcarus wrote:
"If there are accusations to be made, then I'd prefer if we were upfront about them, Mr. Suarez. Care to name the suspect in mind?" Oscar glares back challengingly.

"I believe he is accusing you!" Koichi responded helpfully.

fella

lcarus wrote:

"Aaaaaalrighty." Bryan crosses his arms. "And yep, you're right, Koichi. Anyways, were you the corpse, Oscar?" He frowns." I'm sorry to accuse you like this, but I really don't see anyone else bein' able to be the corpse... other than James, of course, but you were shocked to find out Florian actually died because you have a thing called humanity. James probably would've just laughed at it, unless he was acting."

"Yes, well... logically, there'd be no other suspects." Oscar hesitantly nods, glancing around the room. "Is it too late to chalk this up to being another hallucination...?"

"...very well, it's true. The snazzily dressed maniac that terrorized you through the night? Cackling madly as he attempted to slice you into grisly ribbons? None other than I." He admits half-heartedly. "...sorry, I'm not exactly in the mood to demonstrate. But, I promise it was all in good fun! Only meant to frighten, possibly entertain! Just... seems my antics were rather ill-timed..."

"...You know what, I'm not even in the mood to come up with a sarcastic response to that." Urumi shook her head, clearly irritated. "So I guess you're going to claim you DIDN'T kill anyone? What exactly DID you do last night?"
Page 74 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus