Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 44 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch3 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

Just another day.

Matt after drunkenly exiting the bar seeing the carrage with the note scowled at it.
"W-what kindaaaaa dumb...bullshit is that!"
Matt threw an empty beer bottle ha had carried out of the bar and tossed it at the carriage, his aim sucked and it shattered nearby it.

Get that shit outta here, shouldnt do the shit to begin with if you dont want the damn concequences for Iiiii..."
Matt fell on the ground face first, a second later he began loudly snoring.

The American Dream

Brandy jogged over from “Town Hall,” looking pretty curious.

“World Above n’ World Below are obviously referrin’ to the surface and these caves,” Brandy said to Ivan matter-of-factly. “Though, it seems Belphegor couldn’t even be bothered to come here himself...”

Shy guy

"Apart from when he first showed up, I don't think Belphegor's shown himself at any point other than during the trials," Seb said, staring at the bell. He seemed transfixed by it, neither looking away nor getting any closer to it. "I'm sure he has a hand in a lot of the strange things we've been finding, but he seems to have no desire to interfere directly."

"It feels like this bell was almost made for me." Benjamin eyed it with desire in his eyes. "It almost seems too simple. Like there has to be some sort of drawback."

Shizune headed back outside to see what the commotion was about. Keeping a distance from the others, she rolled up to the cart, read the note, and cocked her head quizzically.

Klifford finished exploring the hospital and left to go explore the rest of the town, when he saw the group of people gathered near a cart. He made his way over to them.

"What's going on here?" He asked, before spotting the note in the cart and reading it.

"So, Belphegor left us a present, huh? I don't suppose we could just dig a hole and bury it somewhere so we can forget all about it?"

Shy guy

"But why?" Seb asked earnestly. "Unlike the dice, does it really matter if anyone uses this?"

KamiPanda wrote:
"But why?" Seb asked earnestly. "Unlike the dice, does it really matter if anyone uses this?"

Code:
To Mr. Torr,

Personally, I can think of little more tragic than to be forgotten by the world entirely.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

She held her letter out with a sad frown.

Shy guy

"If they're already dead, I doubt they'd mind," Seb replied with a shrug. "And if they're anyone who's made an impact on the world in some way, those impacts will remain even if they're forgotten, so either way their legacy will live on. Ultimately, in a few generations time most of the currently deceased will have been forgotten anyway, its the impacts they had which will carry over."

Just another day.

Matts snooring was loud, the very cave they were in shook asunder, the cave collapsed from the sheer vibrational assault, everyone he refered to as dumbasses blasted away from the magnitude of the assault to there eardrums, crushed by the cave, Matt survived thanks to the barrier formed by his snores. and it rained beer, beer as far as the eyes could see! of course this wasn't really happening, as he was dreaming. knowone would know this...at least le looked rather happy to them sleeping.
"Hehe...beeeeeer." Matt continued snooring happily in his sleep.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Having checked out the bell, Daniel speaks up after a while. "I don't see the point in it, unless one of us really needs it, unit." Daniel ponders. "I think it was placed specifically for someone. Looks useless to me otherwise. This world above and whatever stuff is just Satan's tickery."

He grunts in annoyance. "I'm just going to go back t' the bar. God knows all this nonsense is Satan's doing." Once Daniel enters the bar, he props a stool up against the wall with a mug of beer in his hand.

Nobody hears the bell ring. It's left where it is, untouched.

Spoiler: A While Later
Sebastian races down the street.

"Klifford! Ivan! Anybody?!"

He sees a group of people hanging out around the bar. He slows himself, and he tries visibly to calm himself, but his eyes betray that he's very concerned.

"Has anyone seen Klifford? Shizune's told me she's not been feeling well at all. She looks like she's in a lot of pain. I think she has a fever and I saw her having a little trouble holding her hands steady. I just think she needs serious attention. That's all."

Yesterday's abductor breathes heavy behind his mask.

"...Please. If nobody does anything, she's just going to suffer alone in silence. She's at the print shop reading over old papers, so please..."

Just another day.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Nobody hears the bell ring. It's left where it is, untouched.

Spoiler: A While Later
Sebastian races down the street.

"Klifford! Ivan! Anybody?!"

He sees a group of people hanging out around the bar. He slows himself, and he tries visibly to calm himself, but his eyes betray that he's very concerned.

"Has anyone seen Klifford? Shizune's told me she's not been feeling well at all. She looks like she's in a lot of pain. I think she has a fever and I saw her having a little trouble holding her hands steady. I just think she needs serious attention. That's all."

Yesterday's abductor breathes heavy behind his mask.

"...Please. If nobody does anything, she's just going to suffer alone in silence. She's at the print shop reading over old papers, so please..."

Matt had been in the bar holding a cold beer to his head head found in the fridge, his head had hurt due to the hangover he now was suffering from and it felt nice, after hearing what seb had been said he didn't say a word, instead he got up and walked out of the bar and towards the printshop.

Matt arrived at the print shop to see what was going on.

There's Shizune in the wheelchair, Claudia on her lap.

She's paler than usual and sweating a little. Matt can see the discomfort in her expression as she glances at him, like it hurt her to do that. Her hand trembles, holding a newspaper.

[I won't post for Shizune, but Matt definitely confirms to himself what Sebastian was referring to.]

Ivan headed towards where Shizune was after hearing Sebastian's cries. Once he entered the print shop, he walked over to Shizune.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Takata..? Do you feel ill?"

He was also curious in the newspaper she was holding but made Shizune his primary concern.

Conveniently Klifford was at the bar when Sebastian was looking for him. After hearing his announcement, he sets down the beer he was drinking and stands up.

"Thanks for letting me know, Sebastian." He said, with a rather serious look on his face. "I'll head right over." The doctor leaves the bar and hurries over to the print shop.

---

Klifford entered the print shop and joined the others.

"I came here as soon as I heard from Sebastian. Is everything okay?" He asks. "What's going on?"

Shy guy

Seeing as how he'd been successful in fetching help, Sebastian hurried back to the Tribune, following the others. Inside he lingered off to one side, not really sure what to do and hoping to at least stay out of everyone else's way. He was much calmer now that an actual doctor was there to help, though he was still concerned: Shizune's condition looked serious.

Shizune nodded weakly at Ivan and attempted to give him a pained smile as she dropped the newspaper in her lap over Claudia. She then turned to Klifford and looked at him pleadingly.

Happy Maria

Bruce fluttered into the room behind the others. It looked quite concerned as well, hovering by Shizune's side. "Kee, you don't look well... What's going on? How do you feel?" It asked empathetically. "Did the fall you have into the icey lake affect you that much?" It looked at her with a worried expression.

fella

Oliver had followed the rest of the group to the print shop, and when he saw Shizune, he frowned, concerned for the girl's health. "Oh dear... Shizune, are you feeling any pain? Is this an effect of your illness, or something of the sort...?"

He backed off a bit, clearing his throat. "Ah, er, my apologies. I don't mean to bombard you with questions."

A cough into her sleeve was the only reply Shizune could manage.

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good now. Let's get you some tea or something." Ciro went off to wherever the supplies were kept, and came back with a cup of tea for Shizune.

"Here you go, drink it slowly now."

Just another day.

Matt stood there and watched everyone do there own thing to help.

"Well...guess all of you got this shit covered, aint like I give a crap." Matt began to walk away when he heard shizune cough and looked over his shoulder took a sec and sighed.

"Hey girl." He walked up to shizune put his cold beer in her hand. hold this on your damn head, you can at least do that much till I get back with a wet rag cant ya?" Matt began walking away before stopping.

"And quiet the hell down the lot of ya! the girl dont need all you assholes running round loudly and crap." Matt finally walked away to look for a rag he could use."

"Do we have any medicine..? Surely we could find some at the hospital."

Klifford approached Shizune and gently placed a hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

“I already checked, there’s medicine at the hospital.” He said, responding to Ivan. “We should probably take her there so I can treat her better.”

"Of course," Ivan agreed, preparing to wheel Shizune towards the hospital.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Daniel was pretty late to the party. Looking like a wrinkled elephant, he yawns into his cupped right hand and groans. Clearly, he'd been napping again.

Noticing Shizune being wheeled to the hospital, he follows behind. "What's up with her now? 's like she constantly gets in trouble."

Shizune sat back in her chair as she was moved, tea in one hand and beer in the other, breathing slightly ragged. She bit her lip upon hearing Daniel's comment.

Shy guy

"If the cause is her exposure to sub-zero waters in the ice cavern, then the incidents are linked," Seb said, walking alongside the group as they headed for the hospital. "In which case it's nothing to do with Shizune specifically, one merely caused the other. Though, is it normal for after-effects to be so far delayed from the initial cause?"

The American Dream

Star Lanes was the perfect place for a Star Citizen to be during such a dramatic and tense moment. Brandy stared intensely at the lane before her.

First frame. Medium-heavy ball. Music.

"Let's bowl, let's bowl," Brandy said, bringing her arm back and moving closer to the lane. "Let's rock n' roll."

The ball flew off her fingers like a fat kid on a roller coaster who had a faulty harness like an idiot. Brandy chewed her lower lip as the ball rolled down the lane at incredible speed.

Strike. Flawless victory. She jumped up and down excitedly before remembering that she was the only one in the alley and there wasn't a soul to celebrate with.

"Say, I sure hope nothin' important is goin' on right now..." she said aloud. "Maybe I should go check on all o' them. I mean, they ain't never really needed my help before, since Benjamin and Ivan usually figure everythin' out, but still it probably wouldn't hurt."

She almost left the bowling alley before she realized she still had the tight and frustrating bowling shoes on! Because as we all know, you can't bowl without those stupid, slippery things. Eventually, she got them off, because no way would I torture you with a description of Brandy taking off the bowling shoes and putting her usual boots back on. That's just silly.

ANYWAY, the blonde treasure hunter finally made her way to the exit. Upon leaving the building, she noticed Shizune and the others in the distance. "Hm... there's a bit of a commotion. I should probably go help."

She started to jog over to the Shizune Emergency X-perts, an acronym I made just to piss SC off.

She waved as she got closer to them. "Hey, what's goin' on? Is somethin' wrong with her? N' who the hell gave her a beer? God damn..."

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
N' who the hell gave her a beer? God damn..."

As if on que, matt came by, took the beer off of shizunes hands, and gave her a wet rag for her head.

"Finally got that crap done with, back to the damn bar with this beauty of a beer, just got over the damn hangover in time to drink this."

Matt started to walk off. "Ow and....er...dont go keeling over or something I guess."
Matt headed back to the bar.

The American Dream

Brandy watched Matt walk away in awe.

"Honestly, how is that man even alive...?" she wondered to herself.

Shizune spends some time in and out of the hospital whenever her pain gets especially bad. Klifford takes care of her and gets her a medicine to reduce the pain and tremors, but even though the medicine helps, it's clear that the fact that things aren't going away has everyone worried. Klifford runs some tests on her as well, but seems stumped on the diagnosis. He's uncharacteristically serious about it though.

At night, the light at the top of the cavern dims and becomes an eerie starlight. The street lights turn on, which have a shadowy redness to them. Standing in them is strongly evocative of being up much too late.

It's at this time when the street lamps are coming on that Brandy meets up with the others, a folded piece of paper in her hand. It's another poem. "I found it in the arcade on the Pac-Man cabinet. I don' know if it matters much where I found it," she says, with. "It's weird, huh?"

Spoiler: Untitled Poem
We had fifteen godforsaken years together
Dizzy was the only soul who spoke my language
And always helped me pretend I was human.

Sick bastards tell me I’m sick
Because perfect humans swim in the Styx
Dedicate a solid six seconds to every tragedy
And wonder where they put their goddamn phone.

None of the king’s horses were called
When Dizzy took his greatest fall.

No asshole could ever find time
For a freak’s flight of fancy.
But God knows the biggest asshole
Was the girl who clipped her angel’s wings.

Six meters were too short for Dizzy.
He beckons me to the depths of hell
But blood runs further than the Earth.
I need him back.
I need to feel again.
He needs to be remembered.

The American Dream

"What do y'all s'pose it means?" Brandy wondered. "We're bein' fed a story that's gettin' more n' more bizarre with each new poem. Yet somehow... I can't shake the feelin' that it's only gonna get worse."

Benjamin held the paper in his hands as his eyes scanned over it. Then he folded it up and put it in his jacket. He didn't offer up his usual analysis, instead he just said, "I'll be right back." With that, he turned away.

The American Dream

"Wha-- Oh, whatever..." Brandy said, sounding annoyed and defeated. "Sure, sure, jus' go do whatever without tellin' anyone... I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time..."

Shizune frowned at the disturbing new poem and started typing; she still looked a little pale but better than she had before.

Code:
Dear Stars,

Could Dizzy have been Ms. Gardner's brother, perhaps?

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Shizune frowned at the disturbing new poem and started typing; she still looked a little pale but better than she had before.

Code:
Dear Stars,

Could Dizzy have been Ms. Gardner's brother, perhaps?

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

Brandy nodded in agreement. "That sounds 'bout right to me. Given the other poems, I don't see any other conclusion to draw 'bout their relation to each other."

fella

"That makes sense to me," Oliver said, nodding in agreement. "Perhaps she felt that her brother was the only person who cared about her."

"If I had to guess, Dizzy died in some sort of accident or something of the sort, and... maybe that ruined the marriage of Enola's parents, given that the first poem said that he found another lover to dance with on Dizzy's grave. Just, ah, just my guess."

The American Dream

"It seems to me that, whatever happened to Dizzy, it was Enola's fault," Brandy added.
Page 44 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus