Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 49 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 3 Tribunal)Topic%20Title

Just a guy online.

"But then why didn't Ciro cry out for help?" Nail asked. "If he were there, the last thing the killer would want is to be seen. Especially considering, again, how few people are around Sir Oliver's height naturally. It just doesn't seem right."

The American Dream

"What if you knocked him out n' carried him, Nail?" Brandy pressed. "Nobody saw you all day, after all. Plus, you carryin' Ciro would probably put the guy at eye-level for Oliver. N' what about that bloodstain in your room? You said it was from your hand... but that's still weird to me."

She shook her head. "I'm just throwin' things at the wall n' seein' what sticks."

Just a guy online.

"I wasn't at that location at the time," Nail insisted. "As I said, I was in my room the entire time. I have no knowledge of this mysterious person Oliver saw, nor where Ciro was during that time. I am afraid pushing me for more information will only lead to disappointment."

His fingers tapped away at the sides of his podium.

The American Dream

Brandy rubbed the back of her neck. "Hmm... Nail, what size shoe do you normally wear? A general size, anyway."

Just a guy online.

Nail snorted. "A ridiculous question. I wear a men's size 10 in dress. I must always look presentable at all points in time, to my utmost ability. If need be, you can even examine my shoes, both for oil markings and for the correct size measurements. I have no qualms with confirming that I was not there during the point in time that Oliver saw our blue-haired visitor."

The American Dream

Brandy smacked her hand to her forehead. "Right, of course... uh, what about the blood in your room? I know you said it was from your hand, but I'm surprised it wasn't cleaned up at all? That sounds like somethin' you'd be inclined to tell Klifford about. Is that blood really from your hand?"

Just a guy online.

"Of course it is. The bandages must've slipped or something during my attempts to rest. I attempted to clean it on my own, deeming it unnecessary to bother the good doctor with, seeing as he had a much more important case to tend to with Lady Shizune."

The American Dream

"What did you try cleanin' it with?"

Shy guy

"It's worth pointing out that Nail's the only one with an injury here likely to leave blood in the Star Lanes bathroom," Seb said. "So either he bled there, or that was Ciro. Assuming no-one else is hiding in injury that we should examine for?"

Just a guy online.

"Some gauze that happened to be on hand." Nail waved a hand around. "Afterwards, I rebound my hand with more. I didn't want to remain bleeding any more than was strictly necessary."

The American Dream

"How'd your hand actually break back open last night?" Brandy asked.

Just a guy online.

"I thought I told you already!" Nail was becoming visibly frustrated. "The bandages slipped while I was resting! There's no other logucal explanation for it beyond that! Following this path of questioning is foolish and irresponsible!"

He winced, cupping his head. "Agh... that hurt..."

The American Dream

"The bandages slipped while you were restin'..." Brandy repeated. "What kind of restin' would cause bandages to slip? Do you toss n' turn when you sleep? Or were the bandages jus' not applied properly? I doubt Kliff would make a mistake like that."

Just a guy online.

"Wouldn't the question of how tight the bindings are be better asked of Sir Klifford?" Nail asked desperately. "All I know is that they slipped off and I awoke to the blood. Whatever happened between the two points in time, I have no goddamn clue!"

The American Dream

"I think the question of how tight the bindings were is pretty easy to answer," Brandy said."Especially if, y'know, they were on your hand."

“I’ve been thinking about something...” Klifford began. “Nail, about that bloodstain in your room, that was the second teleportation circle, wasn’t it?”

Just a guy online.

Nail stood there, dumbfounded. His jaw hung agape like a fish's mouth, and his expression flickered between extreme fear and terrible uncertainty.

"I... I didn't... wuh... bu..."

“I suppose we can take that as a yes.” Klifford said.

The American Dream

Brandy was satisfied her repetitive questioning wasn't a total waste. "So now we've jus' gotta put the rest o' the pieces together. Fun!"

Just a guy online.

"But then why would I make a circle in my own room?!" Nail swept his arm across his podium. "You can't prove that I used the teleportation rune myself! Where! Is! Your! Evidence!!!"

Shy guy

"Even if Nail was responsible for the teleportation, I have to doubt that he killed Ciro. The whiteboard could have only come from his room, and still had the teleportation circle on it, which is far too incriminating for someone planning to actually get away with murder," Seb said. "That being said, what would Nail even get out of randomly teleporting like that?"

The American Dream

SaizotheSixth wrote:
"But then why would I make a circle in my own room?!" Nail swept his arm across his podium. "You can't prove that I used the teleportation rune myself! Where! Is! Your! Evidence!!!"

"Thou doth protest too much, Sir Nail," Brandy said with a cheeky smirk. "If it wasn't a magic circle, you wouldn't be so upset. Furthermore, the whiteboard from your room was missin'. How could you possibly have missed someone else takin' it from you?"

Just a guy online.

"I... I was... I was clearly sleeping quite heavily!" Nail slammed his fist into his podium. "I don't know! I didn't use the damned circle whatsoever, and it frustrates me that I am being accused like this!"

The American Dream

"So why'd you waste time cleanin' it up instead of tellin' anyone that someone else made a circle in your room?"

Just a guy online.

"Urk...!"

He overstepped. He was being too reactionary. He needed to... he needed to calm down. Reel it back in. That's it, keep it cool. Don't let it get to you... and his shoulders slumped in defeat.

"You're right," he muttered. "I... I made the circle. I wanted to go outside without anyone seeing me, so I used the whiteboard and my blood to make two separate circles. There's nothing more to the story than that..."

The American Dream

"Why didn't you want anyone to see you? And for that matter, didn't you have to go outside anyway to plant the whiteboard in Star Lanes?"

Brandy twirled her hair with her index finger. "

"Even if you didn't have to plant the second circle beforehand, why'd you wanna go to the bowlin' alley in the first place...? Is your blood the blood found in the women's bathroom?"

"Can you shapeshift....?"

Just a guy online.

Nail snorted. "Im... Impossible. You truly think that I'm capable of shapeshifting? Such a concept is... ridiculous! Utterly and completely ridiculous and unfounded!"

The American Dream

SaizotheSixth wrote:
Nail snorted. "Im... Impossible. You truly think that I'm capable of shapeshifting? Such a concept is... ridiculous! Utterly and completely ridiculous and unfounded!"

"I distinctly remember you doin' a feminine voice not too long ago, you're capable of bizarre, supernatural things, nobody else could've left that blood, and... you seem very adamant about your baldness. Tell me, Nail, can you perhaps shapeshift into somethin' with long, blue hair that couldn't be Ciro's? Somethin' that could wear women's shoes?"

Brandy slammed her fist on the podium.

"Perhaps somethin' like... a woman?"

Just a guy online.

Nail sputtered, flabbergasted. "I... what? But... such a reasoning... impossible! That's just... no! Of course not! I am not capable of shifting my form on such whimsical things!"

The American Dream

SaizotheSixth wrote:
Nail sputtered, flabbergasted. "I... what? But... such a reasoning... impossible! That's just... no! Of course not! I am not capable of shifting my form on such whimsical things!"

"That's a lie. That's a lie n' you know it!" Brandy shouted. "It's the only thing that explains what Oliver saw, the shoes, the blood, n' the hair! The hair found in the garage that you left while transformed! You sabotaged the car while wearin' women's shoes! That's how the oil got there! You did it while Matt n' Benjamin were at the pub!"

Shy guy

"The oil was already there," Seb corrected. "It was there even before any of this started."

The American Dream

"Well, um, that still don't mean Nail ain't responsible for the rest of it!" Brandy said desperately.

Happy Maria

"That is enough."

Belphegor's voice echoes throughout the room firmly, silencing everyone instantly. It doesn't appear to be as firm as his usual truth telling voice, but it carries a tone of strictness and finality with it.

"I believe you all have performed the best you could have done given the information you had. But it is time to put this charade to a close."

"Y-you can't possibly..." Nail grimaces in pain, putting his hand over his face. "This isn't what I-"

"You have no room to complain. You have hidden something quite grave from the others, something which I cannot possibly condone." Belphegor gets up, raising his hands in the air. Purple sparks fly and the sound of something cracking is heard. Suddenly, before anyone else can react, he positions his open hands in the direction of Nail's podium, and purple coloured lightning emits, striking the man with plentiful force.

"SHOW YOURSELF, CREATURE! REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM TO EVERYONE PRESENT!" The demon shouts, his voice filled with power. The others stand back, petrified by what they're witnessing.

Just a guy online.

"N-No! You... you can't call her out on your own! Don't do this!"

Nail desperately tries to flee, but manacles burst out of his podium, ensnaring him hand and foot. He was going nowhere, and there was no avoiding Belphegor's attack. The lightning struck, and he was launched back, forcibly kept up by the manacles.

"No... not like this... urk!"

A sudden crack was heard from his body, and he screamed in pain, his back twisting over itself. Bones shifted and shrunk, grinding and breaking to fit the new frame, the man being reduced to a sobbing, fidgeting mess. A shock of blue hair sprouted from his scalp, and he shrank, shortening by a good six inches. His gasps changed from the gender neutral ones he had to ones that were more feminine, and her screams eventually ended.

She panted, bent over at the waist, and she pressed a hand to her face, horrified.

"The hell did you do to me, Belphegor...?" Asked the woman, her voice shaky, hesitant, and angry. "What the fucking hell did you do to me?! Answer me!!"

She looked up, and there was an angry fire in her eyes. There was no doubt about it... this was the woman Oliver saw in the night.

Introducing

Haley, the Star Duality

"...What...in the world..."

Ivan slammed his baton in front of him, sending shockwaves out in every direction.

"Is this?!"

The American Dream

"Holy shit..." Brandy said, awestruck. "I was right..."

Just another day.

Matt stood there for a minute.
"Welp, think im gonna need a shit load more of beer to deal with this shit..."

Matt began drinking the whole damn bottle without stopping.

Last edited by Cold52 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Daniel couldn't help but stare at the process - his eyes wide open, much like a loading screen. "What in the name of SATAN happened?! Who are you?! How?!"

The American Dream

"Alright, well now that that's taken care of... I think we should re-assess some things. Like Seb reminded me, the oil was already there, so maybe our new friend here didn't actually sabotage the car..." Brandy said sheepishly. "But it does explain jus' about everythin' in the bowlin' alley."

Just a guy online.

Haley swung around to Daniel. "Let me spell it out for you, since Fuckface McMagor over there ain't talkin'. The name's Haley, nice to meet you fuckers. Consider me to be the second voice in Nail's head that sometimes likes to come out to play, though not FORCIBLY like some assholes would make me." She directed an angry glare at Belphegor. "And he pulled me out. Asshole. Ask nicely next time, dickweed!"

"Oh, and Brandy, sweety? Ick. Never mind that. Blegh." Haley shook her head. "I totes sabotaged that car. Had some good fun with it. No idea how that sushi guy died, though. That shouldn't have happened just from the car crash. Humans are waaaaaay tougher than you might expect."
Page 49 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus