Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 27 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 End)Topic%20Title

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Ivan shook his head. "...I believe you can brighten the mood even further if you shared your idea, Benjamin."

Benjamin looked solemn before speaking, like a man who was just diagnosed with a terminal illness. “I want to clarify that I think the best scenario is for no more killings to happen, and for us to take precautions to that effect. This proposal is just assuming that another killing is an inevitability.”

He swallowed a large helping of air before speaking. “i think the next killer should kill me. After some thorough thought, I believe that to be the most logical choice.”

The American Dream

“We can’t kill ya! We’re s’posed to be a team...”

Womp womp.

JesusMonroe wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Ivan shook his head. "...I believe you can brighten the mood even further if you shared your idea, Benjamin."

Benjamin looked solemn before speaking, like a man who was just diagnosed with a terminal illness. “I want to clarify that I think the best scenario is for no more killings to happen, and for us to take precautions to that effect. This proposal is just assuming that another killing is an inevitability.”

He swallowed a large helping of air before speaking. “i think the next killer should kill me. After some thorough thought, I believe that to be the most logical choice.”

"...Your jokes lack wit," Ivan replied, a frown on his face. "Let me make it very clear, once more Under my watch, there will be no more murders. That includes you."

Shizune just stared blankly at the campfire. If she heard the others, she didn't make any indication of it.

Ciro also looks into the campfire, a mixture of fear, anger, anxiety, and determination in his eyes.

“Someone else will kill,” he mutters. “So what to do in the meantime...”

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...Your jokes lack wit," Ivan replied, a frown on his face. "Let me make it very clear, once more Under my watch, there will be no more murders. That includes you."

“I am assuming a killing is more inevitable than your protection. But your watchful eye is noted, and appreciated.” Benjamin flashed a quick smile that seemed as forced as his others. “My plan is just a contingency, and it doesn’t seem there are better ideas if we reach that point again.”

"...I will think of something," Ivan promised, his pride noticeably hurt after Benjamin totally roasted him. "As Chief of Police, I give you all my word...this incident will not happen again. I deeply apologize that this occurred in the first place..."

Ivan rose and took a bow to match his apology.

"...We still must find Ms. Gardner. That remains our top priority...now, if you'll excuse me..."

He took another slight bow and retreated into his tent.

fella

Oliver did the same thing as Shizune: simply staring into the campfire, a blank, vacant look on his face. He seemed completely zoned out, to say the least.

JesusMonroe wrote:
He took another sip and then paused as if remembering something. “I do have to say that missing altar bowl is bothering me though. That has to be related to Belphegor’s sudden appearance, and it’s most likely location is the safe. Could the one behind this killing game be one of us?” He looked pointedly at Micah as he said that. “I have to say, you look quite suspicious in this matter.”

Micah had been deep in thought since the trial ended, but was snapped out of it by Benjamin saying this. "Is this just about me
spending the night at the altar, or do you have some other reason to think that?" She asked calmly, seemingly not that bothered by the accusation. "I'm not convinced one of us 16 could be behind this game at all, so if you have any proof I'm eager to hear what it is."
Signature loading, please wait...

"Of course I don't have any proof." Benjamin pouted. "Whoever stole it had to go to the altar room, and it's a pretty big coincidence that they could only get it because you happened to be sleeping. I'm not accusing anyone, just saying you seem most likely is all."

"I would think someone who had been alone doing something like that would make a bigger effort to hide the fact they had been there..." She muttered, then shrugged. "And I just think we should be careful of expressing suspicions like that when... certain people here could be swayed to act way too easily without proof." She shot a not-so-subtle glance towards Ciro as she said this.

"For now it'd be best to just focus on finding a way forward. We can discuss what to do once we're sure we won't find anything that'll significantly change our situation."
Signature loading, please wait...

Shy guy

"I suppose that's right. We can't make any plans until we're sure of what we're dealing with first," Seb acknowledged. "With that in mind, should we explore some more? We were interrupted before, but there's clearly areas worth looking at that we missed the first time. Not least that secret passage, though it doesn't sound like there's any more to that one. However if we missed that, I'm sure we might have missed similar hidden tunnels."

No other way than to make this mistake.

Cold52 wrote:
Datamatt wrote:
Daniel, who was oddly enough pretty absent after the trial, approached the campfire with a frown on his face. It's clear he was missing most, if not all of his energy. He pulls his hat down and looks into the fire.

Hearing Seb talk, he grunts in annoyance at their current situation. "We don't have a choice, soldier. All we can do is keep going forward. That's all there is to it. As for whatever this fuckin' game is, even I don't have any idea."

Matt after a period of time of having examined lavenders robotic suit somewhat fruitlessly due to a lack of proper tools to do so finally came over and sat by the fire.
"What we do about the game? Simple numbnuts, don't play it by not killing someone! Then again, the games probably rigged against us anyways so guess we just accept our fates and deal with the bullshit one crap-pile at a time."

"One person already died, soldier. Someone already took the bait, and I'm sure it'll happen again." Daniel seems to finally raise his head to look at Matt. "It's possible harsh discipline could solve the problem, but I have no clue. Our biggest priority should be findin' that damn kid, though I wonder if they even exist. Not that we have any choice. I doubted it at first, but it's very likely that fuckin' mayor sent us here to our deaths knowingly. That scumsucker..."

fella

"I used to have a great admiration for the mayor," Oliver finally spoke up, though he still stared into the fire. "I was appreciative of him organizing my concert for charity and the town's funding... And he seemed like a decent fellow when I talked to him. But the fact that he sent us down here despite a good number of us having no experience in exploring cave systems -- myself, Shizune, and Seb, for example -- leaves no doubt in my mind that he planned for this to happen. But... why do such a thing?" he asked, though he didn't expect an answer. He simply sighed and hugged his knees after asking this.

"And another thing I noticed. We found Mister Gardner's corpse down here, and we're searching for his daughter. That... That can't just be a coincidence, right?" he questioned, now looking around at the others. "It has to be connected somehow... Do you think the mayor could have sent him down here to die as well? Or... Enola killed him? No, that can't be right..." He shook his head.

Just another day.

"Honestly dont give much a crap about the damn brat were looking for at the moment, for all we know she was the reason this shit is happening. As it is we have too many things weighing us down."
Matt looked over to shizune.
"Speaking of which I need your help in testing that suit the bitch left behind, if you fit anyways...shit might not even be use-able without the bitch but seeing as how useless you are and it being a possible solution to those sad excuses of what you call legs.
I dont wanna hear any complaints from ya."

Just a guy online.

For some odd reason, Nail had vanished in the middle of the trial, probably to go to the bathroom or something. What? He couldn't hold it forever! He returned just in time to see the end, and a thought flitted through his mind for a moment. He considered it, turning it this way and that in his mind, and tucked it into a corner of his mind, deciding to act on it at a later time.

If he survived this, of course.

The opening of the chest was, he could tell, a futile effort. Even if the one formerly known as Lavender was inside, she would be dead, and all her secrets and knowledge with her. Such seemed to be the rules of this game.

So instead, he was in camp, meditating of all things, his legs and arms crossed in a pose that did not follow any known meditation poses. It was probably something he picked up from somewhere from someone who sold the information to him.

Shizune just kept watching the fire, the occasional spark reflecting brilliantly in her lenses. She either didn't hear Matt's demand or was simply ignoring him.

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
"Honestly dont give much a crap about the damn brat were looking for at the moment, for all we know she was the reason this shit is happening. As it is we have too many things weighing us down."
"Speaking of which I need your help in testing that suit the bitch left behind, if you fit anyways...shit might not even be use-able without the bitch but seeing as how useless you are and it being a possible solution to those sad excuses of what you call legs.

"Hey," Brandy spat at him. "Can you not be so rude to her for Christ's sake? And watch your mouth 'fore I rip it off your face. You ain't got no right to be such an ass, you know."

"Are we really still gonna go looking for Enola?" Charlotte asked. Instead of sitting, she was laying down on her back a little too close to the fire while staring at the cave's ceiling. "The way I see it, she's gotta be either with the mayor or with the demon. There's no way she's unrelated to this mess."

A weary Klifford began to make his way over to the fire to join the others, but stopped once he heard Brandy yell at Matt. "Er, is now a bad time...?"

fella

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Are we really still gonna go looking for Enola?" Charlotte asked. Instead of sitting, she was laying down on her back a little too close to the fire while staring at the cave's ceiling. "The way I see it, she's gotta be either with the mayor or with the demon. There's no way she's unrelated to this mess."

"My thoughts exactly," Oliver said, shooting a glare at Matt before looking at Charlotte. "Or perhaps all three of them are connected. I don't know what to think anymore." He scratched his cheek. "Could Mister Gardner have anything to do with this as well? He had to have been down here for a reason... Maybe he's just another victim."

He glanced over to Klifford as he arrived and simply shrugged in response to his question.

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
Cold52 wrote:

"Hey," Brandy spat at him. "Can you not be so rude to her for Christ's sake? And watch your mouth 'fore I rip it off your face. You ain't got no right to be such an ass, you know."

Matt spat right back at Brandy. "Just try it and ill see to it your legs are in worse condition then hers and you can spew all the sunshine and rainbows you want dumbass but right now shes a damn burden on us and im sure as shit gonna let her know it, its why I dragged the damn heavy ass suit to the camp here to try and fix the damn problem, im a damn mechanic and fixing shit is what im good for so thats what im gonna do."

Last edited by Cold52 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shy guy

"Maybe Enola was simply trying to find out what had happened to her father?" Seb suggested. He was staying out of the current conflict as best he could by just ignoring it. "She was a Star Citizen like us, so I imagine she was only as involved in this strange game as we all are."

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
Matt spat right back at Brandy. "Just try it and ill see to it your legs are in worse condition then hers and you can spew all the sunshine and rainbows you want dumbass but right now shes a damn burden on us and im sure as shit gonna let her know it, its why I dragged the damn heavy ass suit to the camp here cause if we fix the damn problem, im a damn mechanic and fixing shit is what im good for so thats what im gonna do."

Brandy's eye twitched and her heart rate increased dramatically. She walked over to Matt and leaned in close to his ear. "You do whatever you want with that suit," she whispered, "but so help me God, if you keep insultin' and yellin' at her, I will make sure that you end up in a museum of the 'Most Amazing Fuck-Ups of the Century.'"

She then quite literally spit in his face.

"Got it, 'dumbass?'"

KamiPanda wrote:
"Maybe Enola was simply trying to find out what had happened to her father?" Seb suggested. He was staying out of the current conflict as best he could by just ignoring it. "She was a Star Citizen like us, so I imagine she was only as involved in this strange game as we all are."

"Yeah, and what if Enola killed her father? That poem we found didn't speak of him very highly." Charlie said, not breaking eye contact with the cave's ceiling. Here's hoping Bruce isn't up there doing his business.

"The mayor is a good man, I could see it in his eyes." Benjamin said, lying down on the floor next to Charlie. "I don't believe he's responsible for this. You know he was the only one who visited me in prison? Even snuck in some stamps for me, that's valuable contraband in the prison market."

He yawned and stretched his arms as the fighting continued around him. "Perhaps we should change to a happier topic for now. Anybody have fond memories of their family or friends they want to share? Pets? Names and addresses?" It seemed like he was joking but there was no way to tell for sure.

fella

Oliver stood up as he heard Matt's outburst and Brandy's response to him. He walked over to Klifford and glanced at the two currently squabbling before quietly saying to Klifford, "Seems like a bad time."

Once he was far away enough from the two of them, he decided to sit back down and then reply to Seb. "That could be the case, I suppose... Though that begs the question as to why Mister Gardner was down here, then." He rubbed his temples. "I don't know anymore. I just want to find this girl and get out of here. Preferably without anyone else dying."

Shy guy

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Yeah, and what if Enola killed her father? That poem we found didn't speak of him very highly." Charlie said, not breaking eye contact with the cave's ceiling. Here's hoping Bruce isn't up there doing his business.

"Enola came down here recently. Mr Gardner's been dead longer than that," Seb replied as though that were somehow obvious. "I'm not sure how long he's been down here... or if he was even put here when he first died, but either way he died before Micah saw Enola go down into these caves. And Micah would have probably noticed if Enola had been lugging a corpse at the time."

He didn't respond to Benjamin's mood-lightener, probably still too intimidated by the strange prisoner. Instead he turned to Oliver. "You're right, either way it's strange he was here. Should we... should we do something about his body? And what about Carrie's?" he suggested awkwardly. "We have the tools, we might be able to bury them. It would be more hygienic than allowing them to decompose while we're still sharing these caves with them."

"We probably don't need to worry about anyone else dying. Lavender was a... unique case and we shouldn't let the actions of some little person define our group." Benjamin craned his neck towards the small tunnel that was previously blocked by tunnels. "I think Seb has the right idea, someone should check out the area where Carrie died. I would do it myself but I can't because of the iron ball." In truth Benjamin was opting out because he could smell Carrie decomposing from where he was sitting and suspected that that place would kill him faster than walking into Chernobyl. "A burial is probably a waste of our time, but I won't stop anyone if that's what you decide."

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
Cold52 wrote:
Matt spat right back at Brandy. "Just try it and ill see to it your legs are in worse condition then hers and you can spew all the sunshine and rainbows you want dumbass but right now shes a damn burden on us and im sure as shit gonna let her know it, its why I dragged the damn heavy ass suit to the camp here cause if we fix the damn problem, im a damn mechanic and fixing shit is what im good for so thats what im gonna do."

Brandy's eye twitched and her heart rate increased dramatically. She walked over to Matt and leaned in close to his ear. "You do whatever you want with that suit," she whispered, "but so help me God, if you keep insultin' and yellin' at her, I will make sure that you end up in a museum of the 'Most Amazing Fuck-Ups of the Century.'"

She then quite literally spit in his face.

"Got it, 'dumbass?'"

Matt chuckled "well threaten my ass with a good time why dont ya, maybe next time you could try and actually be more threatening, but ill tell ya what ill lay off the insults on her cause im such a fucken nice guy...ya hear that girl?" Matt directed at shizune. "The dumbass over here stood up to the big mean asshole, least ya could do is thank her."

The American Dream

Cold52 wrote:
Matt chuckled "well threaten my ass with a good time why dont ya, maybe next time you could try and actually be more threatening, but ill tell ya what ill lay off the insults on her cause im such a fucken nice guy...ya hear that girl?" Matt directed at shizune. "The dumbass over here stood up to the big mean asshole, least ya could do is thank her."

Brandy sighed as she walked away from the silly alcoholic. "Don't guilt her into thankin' me, now. I jus' suggest you keep that promise you made."

She sat down by the fire again, and closed her eye. She was still annoyed, but she'd take what she could get.

Even then, the smell of Carrie's decomposing corpse was so strong it distracted even her, despite the distance between the treasure hunter and it.

At the mention of the lighter topic, Klifford sat down with the others.

"I think that's a good idea." He said. "And speaking of that, I have something that might be able to help with it." The pediatrician reached into his coat and pulled out a small colorful bag, and holds it up. It appears to be a bag of lollipops.

"I originally wanted to save these back for after we found Enola, as some kind of reward for everyone doing a good job. But that was back when I thought this was just a normal rescue mission, and not the start of a killing game..." He sighs, and opens up the bag, gently setting it down on the floor. "If anyone wants one, feel free to take one."

Klifford reaches into the bag and grabs a lollipop for himself.

Shy guy

"Maybe after my nose has stopped being assaulted by... that," Seb responded, inclining his head to gesture towards the cave Carrie had died in. "On that note, I think she's the more prudent one to start with. I can clean up the blood and such from inside the cave as well while I'm there." Saying that, he got up and left. Maybe he just wanted an excuse to get away from the tense atmosphere.

“Heh, thanks.” Benjamin said taking a lollipop from Klifford. Except he didn’t suck on it, but ate it in two quick bites. If anybody was unconvinced before he was a madman then this was as good a reason as any.

Just another day.

Joker wrote:
At the mention of the lighter topic, Klifford sat down with the others.

"I think that's a good idea." He said. "And speaking of that, I have something that might be able to help with it." The pediatrician reached into his coat and pulled out a small colorful bag, and holds it up. It appears to be a bag of lollipops.

"I originally wanted to save these back for after we found Enola, as some kind of reward for everyone doing a good job. But that was back when I thought this was just a normal rescue mission, and not the start of a killing game..." He sighs, and opens up the bag, gently setting it down on the floor. "If anyone wants one, feel free to take one."

Klifford reaches into the bag and grabs a lollipop for himself.

Matt looked genuinly happy.
"Probably the best damn thing ive seen all day." Matt grabbed a lolipop for himself. "You know your alright doc, might make jokes worse then the dumpster brat smelled...debatable if the current smell is though...but atleast you got this shit down." Matt began enjoying his lolipop.

No other way than to make this mistake.

DootDootDoot wrote:

Daniel nods. "We don't have a choice, soldier. Either we remain here 'til we run out of supplies, or try to find a second way out. Or do you have another idea?"

Shizune wheeled over to the bag of candy and took one with an appreciative nod to the doctor, then parked her chair nearby Brandy and quietly passed her a note with a little smile.

Spoiler:
Code:
Dear Ms. Henn,,

Thank you for standing up for me. If there is something I can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Gratefully yours,
Shizune Takata

The American Dream

Brandy read the note to herself and flashed Shizune a small smile and a wink.

...or is it a blink? I mean, if you have one eye, is it still a wink?

Nonetheless, she was happy her efforts were appreciated and returned to watching the flickering flames that made the shadows on the cave's walls dance. They were doing ballet.

Happy Maria

Spoiler: ???
They sat in silence at a dinner table shrouded in shadows, painfully aware of the two empty seats on their left. The gentle clink of silverware on a plate filled the air.

The outcast, however, wasn’t eating. They only stared blankly at their food. An unshakable feeling grew at the root of their brain that something was wrong with the world around them.

“What are you staring at your food for?” An older, gruff-sounding voice said.

And it was gone. It was as if they had suddenly awoken from a nightmare.

“Err…I don’t--”

“For Christ’s sake…” the father spat, “You think I like making three goddamn meals a day just to watch you look at them like roadkill on a plate?”

The outcast gently clutched their forehead. “J…Just let me eat my fucking meal in peace…”

“Watch your language.” The man pointed his cutting knife across the table while gently dabbing at the sleeve of his suit. “God, of all the people to get stuck with, why’d it have to be you?” He mumbled.

“…Mm-hmm. I’m glad our thoughts align.”

The father suddenly slammed his hand on the table. Plates bounced with a clatter. “Well, y’know what? Maybe it wouldn’t just be the two of us if you didn’t relish in driving everyone else away! Has it ever reached your head how valuable it is to have someone willing to deal with your difficult behavior?”

The outcast fell silent for a long time. They avoided eye contact and replied, “I…I’m sorry. I know that, I just…forget sometimes.”

“What kinda fresh nonsense is that?” The father asked, his voice growing in intensity. “God, I’m so sick of your shit. When are you gonna figure it out, huh?

“Why should I?” The outcast finally looked up at the father. “I already understand everything I need to.”

“And that’s the problem!” The father stood up. Bright red welts grew on his skin like moss. “You’re goddamn toxic! You go about your life pretending to be human and then consume lives like a fucking parasite!”

The outcast’s chair slammed into the ground as they stood up and backed away. They were afraid again.

“And you can’t grasp the obvious fact that it’s all your fault!” The father slammed his fist against his chest. Blood spread across his suit from beneath it. “Everything you’ve lost - it’s all thanks to your beautiful fucking mind!”

“St-Stop it!” The outcast slid pathetically to the floor. “P-Please! Stop e-everything!”

“Just remember this - you’re a traitor to your own blood! A filthy, disgusting traitor!”

Something horrible was happening to the father. He let out a gasp like a man choking on one last breath. His eyes glazed over like marbles. And then his body cracked like a whip and he collapsed over his chair with a deafening thud, a snapped twig lying on the floor.

And then it was all gone.

The outcast trembled on the floor of the mineshaft. Yet it was one hardly worth that moniker - blood diamonds and bones were all you could find there now.

She heard the dead boy calling from deep in the shaft. “Oh God…Help me! Help me!

Spoiler: Back at the camp
“Alright, guys, we can’t give up now!” Brandy says, trying to be hopeful. “We need to get looking around! If we try hard enough, maybe we can find Enola somewhere! Or better, an exit out of this stinkin’ place!”

“That’s right, soldiers! We’ve gotta keep on moving!” Daniel suddenly thunders. “Let’s get going!”

“But where do we go? Is there really even anywhere else to go?” Charlie asks.

“Did we really get a good look at what else was in the crime scene? Perhaps we should go there again.” Benjamin suggests.

So everyone goes back to the jungle area to where the narrow tunnel was… Except it seems significantly wider now. Seb seems to be at the entrance, as confused as everyone else, and explains that it was already like this when he came here. Was this Belphegor’s doing?

“Well? What are we waiting for?” Nail shakes his head, entering the now wider entrance. The others reluctantly follow after him. Strangely, it seems that Carrie’s body has disappeared entirely, though the bloodstains and the skeletons remain, giving the room an ominous air.

“Well, what the hell are we supposed to do now?” Bennett asks.

“Wait, look!” Brandy points to an opening in the back of the tunnel. “There’s something here! It looks like it leads somewhere deep!”

“How on earth did we miss that?” Ivan asks, bewildered.

Klifford shrugs. “Don’t look at me, I was examining the body, not the scene itself.. You could say the experience was quite rocky, heh.”

“Yes, the odour didn’t help matters either”, Seb added. “Anyway, we should definitely look further into there. There has to be something further within.”

“It looks big enough for all of us to fit in… Should we go?” Micah asks.

“Of course! Let’s get moving, soldiers!” Daniel enters without hesitation, and the others slowly follow him. The tunnel appears dark, and even their torches reveal pitifully little. After a while though, they finally reach the end. And within, the first thing the others see is… a glint, hidden inside the walls.

“Wait… are these diamonds?!” Charlie shouts, pointing her torch at the wall. Indeed, there appear to be raw diamonds embedded into the walls, glittering and glammering in the rocky tunnel. As everyone peers inside, they see stones scattered all over the place, looking quite messy. Indeed, these must be the long forsaken Rattlewater Diamond Mines. As the group walks through, they can tell it’s been a while since anyone has stepped within these confines.

As they wander around through the tunnels, they can see heavy rocks and boulders scattered throughout. Their main path seems to be one which was once prosperous and busy, with tools and mining gear scattered about, though they seem to be rusty and broken. A few eerie skeletons also lie in the pathway, looking about as old as the ones in the smaller tunnel. Some of them even have their bones broken, or their skulls bashed. There are also a few small side paths but they’re blocked by some large looking boulders. Perhaps the group could figure out a way to break through them… But for now, they continue walking through the abandoned mines.

As they proceed, they notice some wooden supports holding the walls up, and there’s a slope going upwards looking quite steep. This appears to be a mineshaft. Cobwebs hang over the walls, being woven by tiny little spiders. Bruce squeaks happily seeing them, as if being reunited with old pals.

As the group reaches the peak, they notice a set of rails descending downwards. At the bottom is an empty minecart, sitting all on its own. It hasn’t been occupied in a long time. Nearby is a small lift, though it appears defunct now. All the others can see within is darkness, extending forever. As they continue, it seems the rest of the area leads to either dead ends or large cliffs hanging over admittedly amazing looking vistas, though the height distance is clearly too much to make it downwards.

As the group is heading back, they notice another small path that isn’t blocked. As they follow it, they make it to a side room. It appears to be one for recreation. Several small chairs sit around, a few strangely displaced. It seems this was used by the miners for leisurely time. There is a deck of cards laying on one seat, clearly left behind mid game. There’s a radio to the side, though there doesn’t seem to be any signal. There’s also a banjo laying in a corner. Oliver goes up to it and strums it. It seems to be in working condition still! Nearby is a small table with some broken bottles of beer. Matt stares at it with great disappointment.

There’s another room to the side as well. It’s a great library filled with several old books. It doesn't appear to be quite as old as the rest of the mines, but it still seems pretty old. The shelves are many and large, with the topics varying quite heavily. They speak of ancient arts and magic spells, and secret tunnels hidden within the mines. It seems to be quite an intriguing place overall. It seems to have been a while since anyone else has been here. Maybe now would be a good time to look around the place...

Chapter 2: Cold Blooded Reptile
Beginning

Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

Just a guy online.

The first thing Nail notices that truly shakes him for longer than a moment is the array of arcane tomes along the wall. He stared at them in disbelief for a long, long moment, his lips pressing into a thin line, before he turned his back on them.

"I would not read those books, nor touch them," he said quietly. "Even if the rest of you believe it to be hogwash, just fancy effects based on human understanding, do not touch them. They are old, powerful things, and if ourresident Game Master is anything to go by, these are the real deal. So I heavily advise anyone who thinks about using them for any reason... to not. It is not worth the price, let alone what you may get out of it. Assuming the caster survives."

And on that ominous note, he immediately goes to peruse them for a moment, hands safely tucked behind his back, before he let them be.

"I shall be praying for the fallen," he then said, walking out. "Both for the two we have lost and the ones that have already fallen."
Page 27 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus