Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 36 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 2 Tribunal)Topic%20Title

"Two...?" Benjamin seemed confused, but then clutched his side where his rib was. "Yes, I should be fine. I just couldn't allow Ciro to keep it after his wanton use of a device so powerful."

Anyway, a new topic does sound quite productive."

Belphagor lets loose a hacky, muffled snicker.

"H-h-h-h-kHH-h-h..."

"Alright, well, I do have a new subject for you all once you are all ready:"

> "What was the purpose of the picture? Where was it taken?"

"Thrilling turn of events, huh?."

Sock

“Jesus Christ...” Bennett sighs at the fight between Ciro and Benjamin.

“I’m not all that clear about the spells, so this may sound kinda weird, but is it possible the picture was supposed to be used for one of them?” Bennett asks someone who can hopefully answer him.

“Aside form that, de we even know what could’ve taken the picture?” Bennett and his player both try to catch themselves up after whatever the hell just happened.

“None of the spells mentioned pictures.” Benjamin confirmed. “As for the photo itself, it had to be Oliver’s camera. That may be a good place to start.”

fella

Oliver winced at the violence between Ciro and Benjamin, clearly uncomfortable with it. "W-Well, I, ah..." he stammered, trying to get back on track.

"It must have been taken at some point when I wasn't in the armory. Perhaps when I used the flight spell? That's the only logical timeframe, I believe."

Sock

"Are we sure there's no- Nah, that'd be crazy. Yeah, it probably had to be his camera." Bennett agrees with Benjamin.

"Is it possible someone took the camera before your little treasure hunt?" Bennett asks Oliver, while rubbing his chin in thought. "I mean, I guess if ya had it with you the whole time, then during your little flight it only makes sense someone came in and took that picture. But how long were you gone for, anyways? That spell lasts 10 minutes, yeah? Would that even be enough time to get the camera and Charlotte to wherever the hell the picture was taken?"

fella

"I don't think they could have taken it before I left, no," Oliver said, scratching his cheek. "After all, the only time I was away from the armory beforehand was when I went to confront Charlotte. I think I was away from the armory for about fifteen minutes, give or take."

"And in all honesty, I was so preoccupied wiyh trying to hide the magic circle that I didn't notice if the camera was stolen or not, so perhaps the perpetrator did not return the camera at all?"

"Well, the camera was found on a shelf outside of the red room, correct? Logically, her picture must have been taken downstairs?"

Klifford blinked twice in surprise after Benjamin and Ciro’s fight.

“Uh, right...” He said, responding to Benjamin’s ‘request’ for him to treat Ciro. Klifford left his podium and made his way over to the sushi chef, and helped him up.

“Are you alright?” He asked. “I’ve gotta hand it to you, I’m surprised you didn’t pass out after that.”

Just another day.

Matt was rather calm about the event that had occured, laughed even.
"Well Shit, moron had it coming to him as it was, guess I dont need to kick your ass afterall since the brat did it."
Matt took another swig of his beer.

"Anyways going back to things, speaking of that amulet it hit me that my whole theory earlier could still be possible, but in a different way, The damn thing could be used for mind control right? Well couldn't that thing potentially be used from a distance if there was a receiver of sorts to take those demans? Victim had the charm on her right? maybe it was actually used to control her from a distance, hell she might have dealt the damn killing blow to herself. Killer could come later to dispose the body afterwards."

"That's a pretty sharp idea. Better than thinking 'cheese' was some sort of code word..." Benjamin frowned.

"But anyway, how sure can we be that the mind control amulet was used at all? As far as we know once Oliver opened the safe, it was in his possession the whole time."

"With a couple of professional thieves running around, I suppose I should let you know..."

"YOU NEED THE AMULET ON TO USE ITS POWER. FROM THE TIME OLIVER FOUND IT IN THE SECRET ROOM, HE HAD IT ON HIM THE ENTIRE TIME."

"You may also want to start considering the noises that were heard."

Just another day.

With Belphorgers words things began to click into place.

"Wait...wait I...no maybe..." Matt took another drink of beer. "I think I got a general idea of what happened.

"I mentioned before about that scap of paper I found right? well if the thieving dumbasses were using the winged rat to deliver messages to one another with that whistle, then they could quordinate there thieving, the whimp there found out about his stolen whistle cause of that. gives him a reason to go take the amulet out of the secret room, and I think its why she was scared in the photo cause she was being controled to go where she was killed. the red stuff I think was her blood. after she was killed he just goes and moves the body.

What do any of you dumbasses think of that theory?

No other way than to make this mistake.

Cold52 wrote:
With Belphorgers words things began to click into place.

"Wait...wait I...no maybe..." Matt took another drink of beer. "I think I got a general idea of what happened.

"I mentioned before about that scap of paper I found right? well if the thieving dumbasses were using the winged rat to deliver messages to one another with that whistle, then they could quordinate there thieving, the whimp there found out about his stolen whistle cause of that. gives him a reason to go take the amulet out of the secret room, and I think its why she was scared in the photo cause she was being controled to go where she was killed. the red stuff I think was her blood. after she was killed he just goes and moves the body.

What do any of you dumbasses think of that theory?

"If the dead soldier was moved with the spear still lodged in then it would make sense if there wasn't a blood trail," Daniel adds.

"What if they weren't moved though? I never woulda thought I'd be sayin' this, but what if they were teleported?"

fella

"The only reason I found out about my flute being stolen is because it was missing from my bag when I went to get it; I did not discover a message. I only assumed she stole it because I wasn't thinking clearly," Oliver refuted. "And I returned right to the armory after I left the secret room. I had no idea where Charlotte was at the moment. And the red stuff you mention is likely the paint that I had cleaned up, which was colored red. The only thing that confuses me is the picture... Where was it taken, and why? What was the killer trying to accomplish?"

Collin1002 wrote:
"What was the killer trying to accomplish?"

"They needed a photo for some reason. Was it given to someone to inform them of a location?"

Code:
To Mr. Abrams,

Why exactly did you disguise yourself as Ms. Church? I fail to see any reason you would need to do so just to break into the secret room.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Just another day.

Datamatt wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

"They needed a photo for some reason. Was it given to someone to inform them of a location?"

"Wait...what if the killer used it to misdirect us of her location or what time she was in what location?"

"I suppose we could use a lifeline to figure out the meaning of the photo. Since it wasn't a selfie it could really only be someone in the lower cavern who took it... though I don't like how simple that seems." Benjamin glanced at Ciro as he tried to figure this out.

Cold52 wrote:
Datamatt wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

"Wait...what if the killer used it to misdirect us of her location or what time she was in what location?"

"That makes sense, soldier!" Daniel snaps his fingers. With how much force he puts into it, it sounds like a thunderclap. "That has to be it! It has to be a misdirection. The killer probably thought we were gonna get stuck on it, trying to tell what the picture meant."

He guffaws a bit. "But nothing can beat this unit! Oorah!"

fella

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Code:
To Mr. Abrams,

Why exactly did you disguise yourself as Ms. Church? I fail to see any reason you would need to do so just to break into the secret room.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Oliver shrugged in response. "I suppose that I was just afraid of being noticed as I flew to the secret room. I just grabbed the green coat, put it on, and... that's about it. My white suit surely would have drawn attention, especially when compared to the green coat."

He nodded at Benjamin. "The person who stole the camera and took the photo being someone who was in the lower cavern is certainly likely, but of course, we can't disregard the fact that someone in the upper cavern could have possibly found a way down before everyone else. Ah, and another thing!" he exclaimed. "Sebastian said that he heard high-pitched whining noises when he was downstairs. Half-an-hour after he told me that, Ivan came in the armory to show me the picture. Perhaps the whining and photo could be connected somehow...?" he suggested, a bit more uncertain of himself.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I suppose we could use a lifeline to figure out the meaning of the photo. Since it wasn't a selfie it could really only be someone in the lower cavern who took it... though I don't like how simple that seems." Benjamin glanced at Ciro as he tried to figure this out.

"If the camera was found downstairs...and found nearby the red room, then could it not be Nail? He was also last seen with Mrs. Church. I suppose it could also be Oliver, but I had seen him exit the building through the window, correct?"

Ivan glanced at Oliver cautiously.

"...Regardless, I believe we should question Nail, unless I have my facts out of order. I believe he should know more about Mrs. Church's whereabouts."

Just a guy online.

"You would be mistaken, Sir Ivan." Nail shrugged. "I am as much at a loss as you. I most certainly do not have any information on ber whereabouts after she left the red room. You are, of course, free to question me if you desire further confirmation, but I will say that it will be a waste of time, as no new information shall come to light."

Belphegor thinks to himself.

"It seems you all are all rapidly approaching the truth. Could you all articulate your theory? Where was Charlie? What exactly was the purpose of giving the picture to Ivan? Where were the noises coming from?"

"..."

"In particular, why didn't Ivan see or hear Charlotte when he went upstairs? Where was she?"

"I'm just curious, that's all."

"The purpose of giving the picture to Ivan was definitely a planned misdirection. i'm thinkin' it was snapped right before the murder," Daniel adds, "... but it doesn't matter when it was snapped."

"I understand your point over it being a misdirection, but we had no idea where the picture was taken. If it were a misdirection, wouldn't the location have been made a bit more clear?"

Ivan thought to himself. "I suppose it's possible someone wanted to get everyone inside the building, as well, but..."

"Assuming it *was* a misdirection, which predicted that we'd search on the inside of the building, the purpose would be to clear the area outside of the building, correct? Who would have done that?"

"Ahh... There you go. The picture was an excuse to get everyone searching the building... More or less. Ivan you searched the building... Where was Charlotte?"

"THE NOISE YOU HEARD WAS INDEED HER VOICE."

Benjamin was rather confused by this as he had thought the picture was outside the building. “Well... wouldn’t she have to be in the secret room? That’s the only way I can see Ivan missing her. The whining noise I thought would be the whistle or flute, but maybe she was in some sort of distress.”

fella

JesusMonroe wrote:
Benjamin was rather confused by this as he had thought the picture was outside the building. “Well... wouldn’t she have to be in the secret room? That’s the only way I can see Ivan missing her. The whining noise I thought would be the whistle or flute, but maybe she was in some sort of distress.”

"Or perhaps she was outside?" Oliver hypothesized. "Were she in the secret room, I likely would have heard her from the armory, but I heard nothing, likely because I was on the second floor and was very focused on another task -- cleaning up the paint. Sebastian was on the first floor, explaining how he heard it."

Just another day.

Collin1002 wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Or perhaps she was outside?" Oliver hypothesized. "Were she in the secret room, I likely would have heard her from the armory, but I heard nothing, likely because I was on the second floor and was very focused on another task -- cleaning up the paint. Sebastian was on the first floor, explaining how he heard it."

"That assumes your telling the truth wimp. far as im concerned your still the prime suspect in this damn murder."
Matt grabbed one of his candy cigarettes

"Assuming your telling the truth though, might be possible what was heard wasnt her screaming, but a signal for something, they are thieves afterall."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Ahh... There you go. The picture was an excuse to get everyone searching the building... More or less. Ivan you searched the building... Where was Charlotte?"

"The whining I heard with Sebastian...that was around 5:50, if I recall correctly. In the meeting room. That was Mrs. Church..?"

..."Oliver and Nail didn't hear the noise that Sebastian and I did. But...I still find that strange. If that's the case, someone must be lying. If none of them are lying, then I can only assume...Mrs. Church was very close by at that time. Is it possible she was in the meeting room at that time..?"

“Could she have shrunk down by that point? Maybe she was trying to get your attention but you just heard an incessant whining.”

JesusMonroe wrote:
“Could she have shrunk down by that point? Maybe she was trying to get your attention but you just heard an incessant whining.”

"...In the empty jewelry box, maybe? With all this talk of magic, I have no idea..."

Just another day.

JesusMonroe wrote:

"Brat, you saying she was shrunken down and the picture came from in the jewelry box?"

Cold52 wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Brat, you saying she was shrunken down and the picture came from in the jewelry box?"

"Blast it, I don't know!" Ivan yelled. "All these magic circles and spells and talking bats...anything is possible, isn't it?!"

Just a guy online.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"The whining I heard with Sebastian...that was around 5:50, if I recall correctly. In the meeting room. That was Mrs. Church..?"

..."Oliver and Nail didn't hear the noise that Sebastian and I did. But...I still find that strange. If that's the case, someone must be lying. If none of them are lying, then I can only assume...Mrs. Church was very close by at that time. Is it possible she was in the meeting room at that time..?"

"I closed the door to the red room at the time. I find meditation to be quite soothing, though it does sometimes require near perfect silence. And as there is only one way in and out of that room, along with the fact that I am not quite as light-footed as our departed Robin Hood... I almost certainly would have caused some sort of sound on my way out."

Code:
Dear Stars,

If Ms. Church actually was shrunken, could she have been stabbed by something small as well, such as a pen from the stairwell?

Still in disbelief,
Shizune Takata

"Well, Mrs. Church had two stab wounds, correct? Mrs. Takata may have a point..? Imagine if she were stabbed with something small, and the spear was inserted inside her body to throw us off."

fella

SaizotheSixth wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"I closed the door to the red room at the time. I find meditation to be quite soothing, though it does sometimes require near perfect silence. And as there is only one way in and out of that room, along with the fact that I am not quite as light-footed as our departed Robin Hood... I almost certainly would have caused some sort of sound on my way out."

"Well, your tome has a number of spells... including size changing. Shrinking your body likely would make sneaking about much easier. I'm not accusing you, but... Ivan's theory is correct, I believe. The killer must have shrunken themselves." Despite saying this, he was clearly a bit suspicious of Nail.

“I don’t see what the point would be. By the time she grew to full-size, the wound would be a ‘normal’ one. At worst, we wouldn’t be able to identify the weapon that caused it.” Benjamin shrugged at Ivan and Shizune. “And it’s not like the spear did a great job of covering up the current wound, we could tell there two of them.”
Page 36 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus