Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 32 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch2 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

Just another day.

Matt sighed with resignation.
"What a shitty day, get trapped in this place freezing my ass off and lost my beer...fuck this shit sucks. Guess ill go in the cabin and see if I might be able to fix anything up...grub if nothing else, shame we dont have that damn radio I fixed up over here though.

Matt moved to the cabin to begin searching around to find anything.

Shizune nodded her acknowledgement and wheeled herself to the cabin. She headed for the kitchen and began gathering a pot and ingredients, giving Matt a wide berth as she worked.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Benjamin used his iron ball to knock against the blocked entrance somewhat rhythmically. It became clear eventually that he was using morse code though he doubted if anyone could understand him, but he hoped Ivan might be able to at least. The message was, “Nobody dead here. Is everyone ok?”

He waited by the wall for a response for some time, hearing someone read Shizune’s question, “Yeah, I’ll take some of you can bring it in a cup or thermos!” He shouted back.

It took a while for a response, but eventually, a response in morse code could be heard (albeit roughly as it seemed whoever was on the other end wasn't the greatest at the language).

"We're fine. Found Nail. Who is this?"

"Hey, I can hear them! They said they found Nail!" Benjamin shouted, not knowing if the people in the cabin could hear him. "Anybody have something they want to say?"

He took a breath and picked up his ball again, smashing it at the entrance, "Bledsoe. Do you know what happened? Was it the curse?"

"We don't know."

There was a brief pause before the tapping continued.

"Nail was hurt. We did not ask about the curse."

More tapping came in.

"Is everyone accounted for? No one is missing? We have five here."

Benjamin grimaced and continued banging the ball, “Hurt how. Can Pratt help? And we have 9.”

He panted then shouted out again, “Klifford! They said Nail was hurt, do you know if theres anything they can do for him?”

"Shackled to the wall. Lots of blood. He doesn't remember what happened."

JesusMonroe wrote:
Benjamin grimaced and continued banging the ball, “Hurt how. Can Pratt help? And we have 9.”

He panted then shouted out again, “Klifford! They said Nail was hurt, do you know if theres anything they can do for him?”

"Nail was injured?" Klifford asked, somewhat surprised. "Did they say what was wrong with him?"

"He's shackled to a wall and there's a lot of blood. Nail doesn't know what happened--that's all we got."

“Good, everyone is still here, I hope Nail is also ok.”

Micah had gone quiet for a while, pacing around the room futilely searching for an exit or anything that could help them. While the group is waiting for an response from the others, she speaks up.

"It looks like we might be here for a while." She sighs. "I wanted to wait until the situation had calmed down to share this, but at this point it's for the best that everyone knows about any possible dangers as soon as possible."

She glared at Ciro. "Especially since Pérez over there doesn't seem to be planning to say anything." She pointed a finger accusingly at him. "I...saw him run to one of the support beams and kick it right before the collapse happened. It seems like he's responsible for our current predicament."
Signature loading, please wait...

Due to being in the kitchen, Shizune hadn't heard Ben's request for messages, or about Ciro's apparent treachery. Once she'd finished cooking up the simple vegetable soup, she located a canteen and filled it. She glanced around the cabin to see if anyone else had followed her. It seemed Matt was the only other one there.

She bit her lip, mentally braced herself, and rolled over to him with the thermos and a new letter.

Code:
To Mr. Gustily,

Would you be so kind as to bring this to Mr. Bledsoe and inform the others that the soup is ready? You are of course free to help yourself to some if you wish.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Just another day.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Due to being in the kitchen, Shizune hadn't heard Ben's request for messages, or about Ciro's apparent treachery. Once she'd finished cooking up the simple vegetable soup, she located a canteen and filled it. She glanced around the cabin to see if anyone else had followed her. It seemed Matt was the only other one there.

She bit her lip, mentally braced herself, and rolled over to him with the thermos and a new letter.

Code:
To Mr. Gustily,

Would you be so kind as to bring this to Mr. Bledsoe and inform the others that the soup is ready? You are of course free to help yourself to some if you wish.

Sincerely,
Shizune Takata

Matt grabbed the note and then crumpled it into a ball.

"Yea yea, Not much else to do here anyways."
Matt grabbed the thermos and pored a bit for himself to eat trying it out.

"Ehh? not half bad girl...listen girl...you dont gotta like me, I said what I meant and meant what I said about you, but I didnt say it to hurt any feelings or shit...just is a problem that needs to be fixed like any other. look, You need help finding a solution to something I think I can fix ill try and help, hell ya can hate and type any number if insults at me while I do..."
Matt scratched his head.

"fuck it...Said my peace guess ill go fuck off and be productive."
Matt walked away to give the others the thermos.

Upon hearing Micah’s news, Benjamin walked away from his post on the wall, carrying his ball with him. When he get near Ciro he threw the ball to the side and shot his hand out, wrapping it around Ciro’s throat in a vice-like grip.

“You better start talking.” Benjamin demanded, voice steady. “Is Micah lying? Or do you think this is a game? People could’ve died!”

Ciro seems unphased and shrugs at Benjamin’s attack.

“I may have caused the cave in perhaps. I was quite not happy when the pezzo di merda took my black belt, and they had already escaped my field of vision. I hit the pillar in anger and... well the whole place began to rumble.”

Before Shizune could formulate a response, Matt had already taken his leave. She sat there in silent contemplation for a few moments before turning her attention back to the kitchen to tidy up after herself, keeping an eye on the soup to make sure it stayed hot but didn't burn.

Lone wrote:
Ciro seems unphased and shrugs at Benjamin’s attack.

“I may have caused the cave in perhaps. I was quite not happy when the pezzo di merda took my black belt, and they had already escaped my field of vision. I hit the pillar in anger and... well the whole place began to rumble.”

"Are you saying you didn't see who took it?" Benjamin didn't loosen his grip at all. "If that's the case, which side are they on? You should know if they're with us or Ivan's group."

“I did not see them, no. If we cannot access the weird vice finding thing from here however, and if no one has the belt on them, then we can assume they are in the lower group.”

"If someone brought a die with them then it can already be gone." Benjamin grunted and let Ciro go, a bit forcefully.

"That was an unacceptable mistake, Ciro. You could've killed someone--we st-stiill might die." He shivered and rubbed his hands which were now very dry together. He made several stops--first he went to the igloo and grabbed the jacket since nobody insisted on a need for it and he was freezing his ass off.

Next he went back to the entrance and relayed another message in Morse code to Ivan's group, "Ciro caused collapse. Says it was accident. Search your group for die or his missing belt."

Benjamin then walked closer to the cabin accepted the thermos from Matt (thanking him and Shizune like a gentleman) and sighed heavily, broadcasting his next announcement to the group, "We need to see if anyone has Ciro's belt or a die with his weakness on them. Someone can search me--I'll search everyone else." He paused, thinking a little more. "Or the ladies can search other if you're all more comfortable with that."

“This is the way to go,” said Ciro, approaching Benjamin. “Ms. Yandell and Shizune can search each other, and I shall start by searching you.”

He proceeds to feel around Benjamin’s pockets.

Benjamin allowed Ciro to search him, silently hoping Nanjo or SC would just expedite this entire search process.

Everyone nods in agreement to search for the die.

There's a brief period where the men search one another and the three women search one another, hoping to settle things with Ciro.

A minute or so later, everyone is done.

After the search, Shizune chewed her lip, yet Claudia remained idle.

The American Dream

“I uh, found this here thing while searchin’ Micah...” Brandy said, holding up a familiar black belt.

Benjamin was now staring intensely at Micah, looking like he was about to get violent.

"It should've been obvious..." He sounded disappointed with himself, and deflated a bit. He didn't approach Micah in any way but still stared with the same intensity. "Talk."

“Thank you Brandy,” said Ciro, taking the belt and putting it back on. “As for you...” he pointed to Micah. “Well, I’ll let everyone else decide what punishment is best suited for you.”

Just another day.

WinterCoat wrote:
“I uh, found this here thing while searchin’ Micah...” Brandy said, holding up a familiar black belt.

"huh...so the bitch steals it, the karate brat collapses a mine, and the reason for it is one of the people he got stuck with...they just keep raising the bar in dumbassery at this point...its almost funny."

"Also dumbass" this remark was aimed towards ciro. "remind me to kick your ass later, cause your ass is the reason a beer isn't in my hands about now.
Matt looked rather irratable.

“Oh you want to spar with me? Sure, I’ve been wanting to try out my moves on a moving target for a while.” Ciro smiles.

“But maybe when the situation is a bit less dire, no?”

Micah backed away a little seeing Benjamin's and Ciro's reactions, but quickly composed herself and stared back at Benjamin.

"What's there to explain? I considered Pérez a potential danger and acted accordingly." She shrugged then glared at Ciro. "And I wasn't wrong in thinking that way, was I? You have shown multiple times that you're impulsive and can't be trusted, and just solidified that by putting as all in danger just now. If I'm going to be punished for what I did, then you surely have much worse coming, so let's see what everyone else thinks." She turned to face the others again.

Just another day.

Lone wrote:
“Oh you want to spar with me? Sure, I’ve been wanting to try out my moves on a moving target for a while.” Ciro smiles.

“But maybe when the situation is a bit less dire, no?”

Matt was not amused at ciros response only responding after micah.

"I agree, the dumbass has a shitstorm comming to him but dont think you arent also gonna get whats comming to you as well, lost my damn beer and I sure as shit aint gonna let this shit go."

Matt pointed at benjamin. "Me and the brat there worked our asses off to make that damn beer and mishaps aside im sure as shit not gonna let that go without a thorough ass kicking...it can wait till we get our asses out of here but afterwords theres gonna be hell to pay!

"I think that stealing is against the rules regardless of circumstances. You should've talked to us as a group." Benjamin snapped his fingers at Micah, seeming to have calmed down. "You can consider your vote worth zilch in any future group proposals. But you can feel free to propose whatever you want."

Then he turned to Ciro, "And this one is just an idiot, which doesn't seem like a punishable crime. If we reunite-" Benjamin stopped. He had sipped his soup in the middle of his sentence and seemed caught off-guard with how surprisingly good it tasted. "That is, if we reunite with the other group we can see if a quorum thinks his voting rights should go away too."

Micah sighed. "I can live with that, but I'm not going to stop voicing my concerns about Ciro as long as his reckless behavior could still escalate without consequences. I guess what you proposed would be a good start...if we can even manage to get out, at least."

Cold52 wrote:
Matt was not amused at ciros response only responding after micah.

"I agree, the dumbass has a shitstorm comming to him but dont think you arent also gonna get whats comming to you as well, lost my damn beer and I sure as shit aint gonna let this shit go."

Matt pointed at benjamin. "Me and the brat there worked our asses off to make that damn beer and mishaps aside im sure as shit not gonna let that go without a thorough ass kicking...it can wait till we get our asses out of here but afterwords theres gonna be hell to pay!

“My apologies,” Ciro bows to Matt. “I recently harvested some ice to refrigerate our food. I shall lend you some to keep your beer cool again.”

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I think that stealing is against the rules regardless of circumstances. You should've talked to us as a group." Benjamin snapped his fingers at Micah, seeming to have calmed down. "You can consider your vote worth zilch in any future group proposals. But you can feel free to propose whatever you want."

Then he turned to Ciro, "And this one is just an idiot, which doesn't seem like a punishable crime. If we reunite-" Benjamin stopped. He had sipped his soup in the middle of his sentence and seemed caught off-guard with how surprisingly good it tasted. "That is, if we reunite with the other group we can see if a quorum thinks his voting rights should go away too."

“If you insist. If you vote contrary to me and things turn out deadly, it is not on me.”

“Don’t threaten me, Ciro.” Benjamin said monotonously. “If we were in prison you’d be getting a blanket party at minimum right now, but almost definitely something worse. Just get with the program and zip it.”

He strolled back over to the entrance and banged out another message, “Mystery solved. Get us out, we are freezing. Use magic if you have to.”

Happy Maria

As the others are quite upset at the recent revelations, Bennett suddenly cries out from a corner. "Hey, guys! I think I've found something!"

The others, putting away their differences for now, come to where he is. It seems he has something in his hand... some sort of strange looking whistle?

"What could this possibly be for?" Benjamin asks.

"I dunno", Bennett shrugs. "I just thought it looked strange."

"How 'bout you try it out?" Brandy suggests.

"'Suppose there's no point in not trying." Bennett says, whistling into it with full force. Strangely enough, though, no sound emanates. There's a silence for a few seconds.

"Well, that was pointless, soldiers." Daniel huffs, quite unsatisfied. "Let's get back to-"

"KEEEEEEEEE!" A familiar screech is heard all of a sudden, followed by a plop noise. The others see some snow fall out from the walls, uncovering a very tiny hole behind it. And coming out from that is...

"Bruce! You're back!" Brandy cheers, quite excited. "Where have you been this whole time!"

"Kee, I was trapped with the others down below! Seb, Nail, Miss Charlie, Ivan and Oliver are all down there! They asked me to find a way outta here... I managed to see a hole in there, but it was only small enough for me... Even worse, I was lost for so long! Till I heard you guys calling for me, kee!" Bruce squeaks.

"Wait, you're saying this whistle helped you in locating us?" Micah asks. "It must have transmitted an ultrasonic sound wave, then..."

"So we can use this to call you then?" Ciro says. "That is quite useful... I could see you being helpful for us."

"Kee, you can use it if you need me!" Bruce responds. "If you want, I can go between the two caves and send messages if you ever need me to as well!"

"Hmm, indeed. That could be a much more efficient way of recapping than say, morse code." Benjamin nods. "We should use this till we manage to get reunited."

Shizune frowned and typed up a new letter.

Code:
Dear Stars,

If we are to leave Mr. Pérez' future voting privileges to a group decision, I feel it is only right to do the same for Ms. Yandell. While I don't wish to justify her actions, I can certainly understand why she would commit them; even before the tunnel collapse, Mr. Pérez took it upon himself to attack two other Stars without provocation. Reckless actions like these put us all at risk.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

"She didn't steal a weapon or anything from Ciro, she stole his belt solely to learn his weakness and gain a nefarious advantage." Benjamin said, but then shrugged. "But sure. I'm not trying to make unilateral decisions anyway. All I'll say is that there should be some consequences to breaking the rules, otherwise there's no point in them even existing."

Sock

“That’s pretty impressive, Brucey.” Bennett tosses and catches the whistle a few times and chuckles, obviously trying to avoid the touchy subject about rule breaking and group decision making, though not without angrily glancing at Micah and Ciro.

“Was it a tight fit in that little tunnel? Is it too cold for you here? Actually, you said you got lost, right? Can you even make it back safely?”

Happy Maria

"Kee, it was very cold! Too cold for a bat like me", Bruce bemoans, "That tunnel was too tight for me! I doubt any of you could fit in there. Easy to get lost in too, but... kee, what's that?" It turns its head around. "It's the whistle! From down there! Kee, the other group must have found it! What a coincidence!" And bad timing.
Page 32 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus