Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 14 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 76  Next
 


Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

"Ah, how intriguing...how simply fascinating indeed! Such a mysterious, fantasy-like atmosphere..." The automaton spins around, momentarily forgetting the potentially dangerous circumstances she was in. "Oh, I wish to touch the altar! They say that touching sacred things grants you good luck, no? Therefore I will touch it."

Lavender then prances over to the altar and gives it a light tap. She waits a few moments, maybe expecting something to happen. "Hm."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"...Please do not touch things as you please," Ivan sighed. "Especially under such...alarming circumstances."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

The abyss returns even the boldest doot

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

Charlotte gave the room a lot of nervous looks from beneath her hood. "This is freaky. This is too freaky."

Then she saw Lavender touch the altar for 'good luck', and gave her a very nervous look. "And you're waaaaay too freaky. What if you curse us for messing with that thing?"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

"This seriously ain't right..." Brandy shook her head. "This vibe I'm gettin'... It's somethin' vile. I've seen stuff like this before, shrines n' such, but those things've usually been built hundreds of years ago."

She went over to one of the stones to get a closer look. "This seems to confirm that we were meant to come here. All the events leadin' up to this imply that this stuff is sorta recent."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

you guys are getting paid?

Gender: Male

Location: internal screaming

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

"This place gives me a bad feeling... This whole situation gives me a bad feeling," Oliver remarked, crossing his arms as he looked around the room. "And Brandy is correct. Someone is making us come here. The fact that there are sixteen of those things and sixteen of us can't be a coincidence."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...Please do not touch things as you please," Ivan sighed. "Especially under such...alarming circumstances."

"Oh! But if we do not touch it, how can we know if it does something? Perhaps if we touch the various things, we could activate a secret door or contraption. How amusing that would be!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pull the trigger.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Posts: 1

"No. No fuckin' way." Bennett shakes his head at Brandy's suggestion. "Meant to come here? The fuckin' Mayor told little miss alone to run in the caves with the freaky altar in a secret passage so we'd check it out? Are you kidding?"

His back hugs the wall, right next to the tunnel they entered from. His eyes shift around the room several times in a minute.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

"Not a good look, Hugh."

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am

Posts: 7

A conspicuous tablet made of greenish stone sits face-down on the altar. Perhaps it isn't meant to be seen.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pull the trigger.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Posts: 1

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
A conspicuous tablet made of greenish stone sits face-down on the altar. Perhaps it isn't meant to be seen.

"Don't...! Nobody touch that!!" Bennett shouts and aggressively points at the tablet. His arm is trembling slightly.

"Let's just get the fuck outta here, sit by the pond and wait for someone to move the rocks out of the way... I'm sure it won't be long."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

"It seems Rattlewater has some secrets laying beneath the surface, quite literally!" Lavender looks down at the altar she was standing at and notices the green tablet.

"Oh my, whatever could this be? Such a lovely color.." The ballerina says, running her metallic fingers along the stone.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

you guys are getting paid?

Gender: Male

Location: internal screaming

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

TheLetterF wrote:
"It seems Rattlewater has some secrets laying beneath the surface, quite literally!" Lavender looks down at the altar she was standing at and notices the green tablet.

"Oh my, whatever could this be? Such a lovely color.." The ballerina says, running her metallic fingers along the stone.

"H-He just said to not touch it!" Oliver shouted in alarm, nearly tearing his hair out in frustration as he stepped back a bit. "Oh, whoops," he muttered as he began to try and comb it back into place with his hands.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

Kachu wrote:
"No. No fuckin' way." Bennett shakes his head at Brandy's suggestion. "Meant to come here? The fuckin' Mayor told little miss alone to run in the caves with the freaky altar in a secret passage so we'd check it out? Are you kidding?"

His back hugs the wall, right next to the tunnel they entered from. His eyes shift around the room several times in a minute.


Brandy seemed to be a little hurt by his knee-jerk reaction. "Why's that so improbable?! I think we've both seen some crazy things in our careers, why is that such a stretch?! Don't be a coward now, Benny!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pull the trigger.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Posts: 1

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:
"No. No fuckin' way." Bennett shakes his head at Brandy's suggestion. "Meant to come here? The fuckin' Mayor told little miss alone to run in the caves with the freaky altar in a secret passage so we'd check it out? Are you kidding?"

His back hugs the wall, right next to the tunnel they entered from. His eyes shift around the room several times in a minute.


Brandy seemed to be a little hurt by his knee-jerk reaction. "Why's that so improbable?! I think we've both seen some crazy things in our careers, why is that such a stretch?! Don't be a coward now, Benny!"

"Sure, sure, but this? What the fuck even IS this?" Bennett violently gestures to the whole room.

"I've seen some fuckin' shit, but I certainly don't remember anything this crazy. Even then why the hell would this be set up? Even THEN after that how the fuck would they know we'd find this room?" He shakes his head once more, for good measure. "I ain't buyin' that theory, Brandy."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

The abyss returns even the boldest doot

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

"If the mayor's the one who trapped us here, is there even gonna be a rescue for us...?" Charlotte asked, looking at one of the standing stones.

Then she saw Lavender touch the weird tablet for... I don't even know why, actually. "... We're cursed. That's it. We're doomed. This robot fucked us."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

Kachu wrote:
"Sure, sure, but this? What the fuck even IS this?" Bennett violently gestures to the whole room.

"I've seen some fuckin' shit, but I certainly don't remember anything this crazy. Even then why the hell would this be set up? Even THEN after that how the fuck would they know we'd find this room?" He shakes his head once more, for good measure. "I ain't buyin' that theory, Brandy."


"Well," Brandy said shakily. "Well, I don't care if you don't buy my theory! I-it makes sense whether you believe it or not! And I... I think that we're being watched somehow. I think that Enola, the mayor, and whoever else are all in on it! I don't know why they're doin' this, but I'm willin' to keep goin' forward to figure it out!"

She wiped her face, as a tear or two had fallen from her eye as she got worked up. "Look, jus'... I can't even believe you sometimes..."

She turned away from him and continued to investigate the stones, taking note of the symbols on them.

Last edited by WinterCoat on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretends to be an American Idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 152

“Go on, flip it over,” said Ciro to Lavender. “Let’s see if there’s anything interesting there.”
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

Collin1002 wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"It seems Rattlewater has some secrets laying beneath the surface, quite literally!" Lavender looks down at the altar she was standing at and notices the green tablet.

"Oh my, whatever could this be? Such a lovely color.." The ballerina says, running her metallic fingers along the stone.

"H-He just said to not touch it!" Oliver shouted in alarm, nearly tearing his hair out in frustration as he stepped back a bit. "Oh, whoops," he muttered as he began to try and comb it back into place with his hands.

"Please do not worry, Mister Abrams. It can only hurt me and only me if I touch it, correct? So everyone else should be safe." Lavender reasons.

She turns to address Bennett. "I also ask you to please calm down, Mister Rodarte. You are a bounty hunter, are you not? I believe danger should not be a problem for you."

"Flip it over?" Lavender tilts her head towards Ciro. "Hm. Alright, I suppose." The automaton then proceeds to gently pick up the tablet and turn it over, revealing...
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

you guys are getting paid?

Gender: Male

Location: internal screaming

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

Oliver internally screamed as Lavender flipped the tablet over. He only hoped this didn't trigger anything.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pull the trigger.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Posts: 1

Bennett extends his arm after Brandy slightly as she walked away, but quickly lowered it and lowered his head.

"...A-Anyways, yeah, I'm no stranger to danger. But this shit ain't natural. I'm not a bloody ghostbuster!" He shouts in protest, and winces when Lavender turns the tablet over.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Safe.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

Collin1002 wrote:
Oliver internally screamed as Lavender flipped the tablet over. He only hoped this didn't trigger anything.

Kachu wrote:
Bennett extends his arm after Brandy slightly as she walked away, but quickly lowered it and lowered his head.

"...A-Anyways, yeah, I'm no stranger to danger. But this shit ain't natural. I'm not a bloody ghostbuster!" He shouts in protest, and winces when Lavender turns the tablet over.

"Ow grow a pair you Whimps." Matt said watching the tablet being flipped.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Max-imise... Movie-Making?

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4700

The symbols on the stones seem indecipherable, a if they were from an ancient language.

As Lavender turns the tablet, she finds that there's something written on it. Suddenly, a loud gasp came from her.

“Wait, what’s that?” Micah asked, eyeing it with interest.

Lavender looked at her. Her face had considerably paled now, but she slowly handed it over to Micah wordlessly.

“Oh, look, there’s something written on here…” Micah said, taking the tablet. “In English, too. ...Huh.”

“Well, what is it?” Charlotte asked impatiently. “Don’t keep us hanging.”

“...” Suddenly, Micah had paled too as she read through it. She slowly looked up at the others. “I-I… I think I should read this aloud to all of you.”

She gulped, clearly very nervous, before she started reading out the contents of the tablet.

Spoiler: Killing Game Rules
0. The Killing Game starts with 16 people, within any age range.
1. The Killing Game will begin once the Game Master is summoned.
2. For the Killing Game to begin, all major entrances should also be closed in advance.
3. Once the Killing Game starts, the players will be confined to the caves with only each other.
4. The players are allowed to explore the caves with minimal restrictions, but are not allowed to try and escape normally.
5. The only way for a player to escape the caves will be to murder another player without getting found out.
6. Once a player’s dead body has been discovered by three people or more, it will be publicly announced that a murder has occurred.
7. Sometime after the body discovery announcement, the Tribunal will begin. The participants of the Tribunal will be the remaining players.
8. The purpose of the Tribunal is to find the tainted, who is the killer behind the other player’s death.
9. The Tribunal will end once all the participants of the Tribunal vote on the tainted’s identity.
10. If the majority of the participants have voted correctly on the tainted’s identity, they all will be spared whereas the tainted themselves will be brought and executed in front of the others.
11. If the majority of the participants have incorrectly voted on who the tainted is, they will be granted escape from the caves and be freed whereas the others will suffer a horrific punishment.
12. The Killing Game may continue till either only three players remain or if the Game Master decides to let it end.
13. Violence against the Game Master is prohibited.
14. Violation of any of these rules will result in death.
15. Addition of other rules or modification of prior rules or removal of prior rules may be performed by the Game Master if deemed necessary.


“W-what the…? What the hell is this…?”

There was an ominous silence for a while. Nothing seemed to have happened yet, but the contents of the tablet did indeed seem eerie…
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

you guys are getting paid?

Gender: Male

Location: internal screaming

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Posts: 0

"K-Killing... game?" Oliver mumbled, his face rather pale by now. "That... That's a joke, right? It has to be! No one would be as sick as to force people to... to murder one another in cold blood, r-right?" he stammered, glancing around at the group.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretends to be an American Idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 152

“M-madonna mia. What the hell is this? Not only are we trapped in this cave, but we are being forced to kill each other? What madman did this? Surely, surely it wasn’t the mayor... could it?”
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

"The entrances must be sealed..." A shiver went up Brandy's spine. "So this was a setup. But... we have to summon the Game Master? I'm a bit confused by that one."

Last edited by WinterCoat on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Safe.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

Matt Got quite angery upon seeing this.

"What in The Fuck is this Bullshit! Which one of you assholes are pulling this shit? I bet it's that satan asshole over there right?" Matt pointed at nail.
"yea ive heard those rumors about you...Scoffed at how retarded they sounded before but now? yea it all startin to add up, your responsible for all the odd shit going on right?"

Matt Grabbed out his Wrench ready to kick his ass.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"Killing game..?"

Ivan brought out his baton. "What kind of sick joke is this?! What are these rules..? Who is behind all of this?!"

Slamming his baton on the ground, he fumed with anger. "The mayor would not have sent us here unaware of this..! T-This case...is something different...it's not a search party, is it?!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

The abyss returns even the boldest doot

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

"... Okay, okay, stop fucking around. That's not what it says!" Charlotte walked over to Micah, looking over her shoulder. Her face only got paler while she read.

"... It's probably some prank! Or something that sicko Elona wrote! Or, or, whatever!" she kicked one of the standing stones, wincing after forcefully introducing her foot to a solid rock. "It's not real, it's what I mean!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

"I...I do not understand. Why is this happening? Who is this Game Master? Oh no, oh dear, how horrible...how absolutely criminal! No. This cannot be." Lavender shakes, losing her poise and balance. "But alas, the corpse we have just seen...No. No! I refuse to see more people suffer!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Killing game..?"

Ivan brought out his baton. "What kind of sick joke is this?! What are these rules..? Who is behind all of this?!"

Slamming his baton on the ground, he fumed with anger. "The mayor would not have sent us here unaware of this..! T-This case...is something different...it's not a search party, is it?!"


"I'm 'fraid not," Brandy said bluntly. "And you're right, he wouldn't have sent us down if he was unaware, but I think it's clear now that he's the one who caused the entrance to collapse and was committed to puttin' us here."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Safe.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Posts: 1393

TheLetterF wrote:
"I...I do not understand. Why is this happening? Who is this Game Master? Oh no, oh dear, how horrible...how absolutely criminal! No. This cannot be." Lavender shakes, losing her poise and balance. "But alas, the corpse we have just seen...No. No! I refuse to see more people suffer!"

"Didn't you hear me ya damn bot? Its that Asshole over there." Matt Pointed his wrench at nail. "him and the mayor probably working together, now im going to kick his ass for trying to pull this bullshit and get him to fess up!"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

The abyss returns even the boldest doot

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere with cake

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Posts: 0

WinterCoat wrote:
"I'm 'fraid not," Brandy said bluntly. "And you're right, he wouldn't have sent us down if he was unaware, but I think it's clear now that he's the one who caused the entrance to collapse and was committed to puttin' us here."

"Hey, hey, wait, Mother Hen. You don't think this is real, do you?" Charlotte pulled down her hood to look at Brandy. "I mean, you've gone to haunted or cursed or whatever places before, you don't believe in this stuff, right? It's not real, right?"
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Code:
Deear Stars,

Ppleease remain calm. These rulse say the killing gaame won't start until the 'Game mastter' is summoned, so all we haave to do is not sumon them, right?

yOurs truly,
Shhizune Takata


Between her awful typos and the trembling hand holding her letter out, Shizune was clearly having trouble taking her own advice.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 2

Cold52 wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"I...I do not understand. Why is this happening? Who is this Game Master? Oh no, oh dear, how horrible...how absolutely criminal! No. This cannot be." Lavender shakes, losing her poise and balance. "But alas, the corpse we have just seen...No. No! I refuse to see more people suffer!"

"Didn't you hear me ya damn bot? Its that Asshole over there." Matt Pointed his wrench at nail. "him and the mayor probably working together, now im going to kick his ass for trying to pull this bullshit and get him to fess up!"


"...What? Nonsense! How could you say that about a fellow Star Citizen? Please...we must not fall apart. We cannot let ourselves delve into madness." Lavender urges. "And I am not a "bot"!"

Last edited by TheLetterF on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Just a guy online.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am

Posts: 1

Cold52 wrote:
Matt Got quite angery upon seeing this.

"What in The Fuck is this Bullshit! Which one of you assholes are pulling this shit? I bet it's that satan asshole over there right?" Matt pointed at nail.
"yea ive heard those rumors about you...Scoffed at how retarded they sounded before but now? yea it all startin to add up, your responsible for all the odd shit going on right?"

Matt Grabbed out his Wrench ready to kick his ass.

Nail eyed the man coldly. "Do you truly believe I would be so foolish as to set all of this up?" He asked coldly, stepping closer as if daring the man to attack him. "I know well the rumors surrounding me, and I can assure you I am not in any way related to the devil known as Satan."

He looked around at the rest of the cast. "Anybody else want to bring up anything about me? Well?" His challenge rang through the stone pillars, as if he were even challenging both God and Satan at the same time.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretends to be an American Idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 152

"The rules also say that the tainted gets to leave if they get away with murder. This game master or whoever must have another way in and out of this cave.”
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Feeling lucky?

Gender: None specified

Location: The Twilight Palace

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Hey, hey, wait, Mother Hen. You don't think this is real, do you?" Charlotte pulled down her hood to look at Brandy. "I mean, you've gone to haunted or cursed or whatever places before, you don't believe in this stuff, right? It's not real, right?"


"It's exactly because I've been to those places that I'm takin' this seriously," Brandy replied with a stern tone. "And y'all don't have to believe it, but I know what I'm lookin' at here."

She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "I jus' wish you weren't 'bout to get caught up in this, Charlie. Or the rest o' you fellas, really."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 715

Micah looked over the contents of the tablet a few more times, like she couldn't really believe what she had read herself. She took a deep breath, then placed the tablet aside.

"W-wait, there is no way something like that is legit. Even if the mayor or Ms. Gardner really did set this up, how would they enforce most of those rules against sixteen of us? And Ms. Takata is right, this 'Killing Game' hasn't even started according to what it says..."

She shook her head.

"And if all of that was legit, it wouldn't make sense for one of us to be involved if they would be in danger as one of the participants...we have to try to think logically about this."

Despite saying that, it was clear she was struggling to remain calm herself.
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Posts: 1546

"Everyone calm down!" Benjamin shouted. His voice was unusually steady.

"There's a lot we don't understand, but panic is going to get us nowhere. The fact of the matter is a killing won't happen as long as we don't allow it to."

Benjamin walked over to the tablet, reading over the rules carefully. Or perhaps he was memorizing them. "Let's organize ideas, and try to think of some new rules. At minimum we'll need a rotating night shift of two people--a killing happening while we sleep is the most likely scenario. We might also want to consider a buddy system. After all, there's no point in killing someone if you will not be able to get away with it."

Benjamin closed his eyes and thought carefully. "We don't know what a 'Game Master' is or how to prevent its summoning, so we can't do anything about that. But regardless of the risk of the cave collapsing... we need to try to open the main entrance. Even just a sliver should do."

Truth of the matter was that Benjamin didn't know how seriously to treat this threat. Whether it was a prank, a supernatural force existed, or if everything was going to be controlled by a madman with sick fantasies above. But he knew the best option was to prepare for any scenario.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"...We don't need a prisoner to tell us that," Ivan replied, slamming his baton against a nearby wall. "Killing in any way is absolutely unacceptable."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

Posts: 1

While everyone was screaming, Carrie was thinking. A lot of her thoughts were about bugs and rodents, but after enough time she remembered where she was. However she was still hungry and kept thinking about bugs for some time. Then finally she snapped back. "Carrie know way out. But Carrie need help."
Page 14 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 76  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?], Winston Payne, WinterCoat and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO