Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 90 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 95  Next
 


Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"Y-You know what we've always done..?" Adel asked, slowly gaining confidence. "We've always done what Ace expected us to do..! S-So, maybe there's no way we can escape on our own...and maybe we're stuck here..."

He fidgeted a bit, somewhat depressed at what he just said.

"...but, I mean, I bet next time, when Ace makes us go through something crazy, the best way to beat him is to do something he wouldn't expect..! Cause he set up these stupid places and curses so that we'd kill each other or something, right? That's why we're losing..! Maybe that just means waiting, but..."

Adel fiddled with his thumbs for a bit, a bit embarrassed for getting carried away.

"...e-either way, we can trust each other..! Ace can't do anything anymore that will pull us apart...that's what I believe. S-So...u-uh...how about that Ferris wheel ride? It can be like...a beacon of hope, or something. Yeah."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

"...Well." Max seemed quite stunned by the new location. "It's been so long... Y'know what, kid, I think I'll take ya up on your offer", he said with a tiny smile. "Fresh air... gawd, never thought I'd be seein' it again, fellas. I think... I think I just wanna appreciate this while it lasts. Just take a ride on that ferris wheel, look at the sky, at the locale... see what Hugh wanted us to see. It'd be nice, right?"
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Sleeping is my life.

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 266

"Yeah... Mr. Stakes would definitely wants us to enjoy the Twilight Strip the way he would wanted us to..." Pedro nods his head in agreement.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

"Yeah! Ferris wheel time!" Ryleigh shouts as she actually joins the others, once her little self-inflicted episode was over.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lord of all elements.

Gender: None specified

Location: at least 3 light years away

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Posts: 0

"Well, in that case, let's go to the Ferris Wheel. We can go walk around the mall and all that afterwards!" Myrion said as he started to walk towards the wheel.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

NIKI_4829 wrote:
"Well, in that case, let's go to the Ferris Wheel. We can go walk around the mall and all that afterwards!" Myrion said as he started to walk towards the wheel.

"Ooh, good thinking Myrion!" Ryleigh pats the roboboy on his shoulder as she jogs to catch up with him.

"Wonder if there's a Wetzel's in there..."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Sleeping is my life.

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 266

"Well, that settles it then." Pedro said as he shrugs his shoulders before he follows Myrion and Ryleigh to the Ferris wheel.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"I've... never been on a Ferris wheel before..." Tsubasa lightly squeezed the fabric of her hoodie near her chest as she shuffled along behind the others. "I-I'll go... Sounds like it might be nice... Um... it's safe, right?"
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Found

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

When the ferris wheel stopped, everyone crowded into one car. Surprisingly, it was pretty comfortable, and the enclosed box was air conditioned with cushy, red seats.

The rode for a bit until it eventually stopped at the top, giving them a perfect view of everything.

And they had FUN.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

"Holy smokes", gasped Max as they all came down from the wheel. "I'll tell ya fellas, that wheel was really turnin' there! What a view that was..." He paused to wipe his eyes. "That was... unforgettable."
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

No other way than to make this mistake.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Posts: 4

Luke seemed pretty deep in thought during the ride, smiling.

As he gets off, he stretches, smiling. "Fuck, that was kinda fun. Almost makes me want to stay here a bit more."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

"I know, right?" Ryleigh muses as she steps out of the ride. "The view is so pretty at the top...I almost forgot that we're all...trapped, for a second."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Sleeping is my life.

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 266

"Yeah, it was amazing to see everything from the top of the Ferris wheel." Pedro nods his head in agreement.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"Y-yeah... um, the seats were really soft, too..." Tsubasa added, partly just to avoid repeating what the others already said. She swayed slightly as she regained her footing. "I-it was fun..."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"...I hope I get to do that again," Adel said, smiling at the Ferris wheel, already feeling nostalgia. He held his necklace up in line with the sunset, letting out a sigh.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"I'd be down for it, yeah..." Tsubasa murmured. She pulled her hood off and gazed around the strip curiously. "I... think I'm going to check the mall out next... Any... anyone else want to go?"
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I'd be down for it, yeah..." Tsubasa murmured. She pulled her hood off and gazed around the strip curiously. "I... think I'm going to check the mall out next... Any... anyone else want to go?"

"Ooh, yes!" Ryleigh shouts, raising her hand in the air. "I almost forgot that I wanted to check out the mall before we all rode the ferris wheel!"
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

"Sure, sure. I wanna see how their prices are n' all", Max said, nodding. "It'd be a fun visit, I think."
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Sleeping is my life.

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 266

Pedro seems to ponder over the option of going to the mall before he nods.

"Yeah... That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Who knows what we might find in there..." The wrestler said.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 4)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

After enough waffling on everyone's behalf, Ryleigh skips ahead of the group, clapping her hands together.

"Well, if we all wanna go, then what're we waiting for?"

And with that, she turns back around and marches off toward the mall.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"Oh, uh, r-right..." Tsubasa blushed and headed off after Ryleigh; apparently that clap was enough to snap her out of her daze. "I wonder if they have any new releases... Oh, wait."

She pulled her phone out and played with it for a couple seconds before frowning. "Still no internet..." she sighed.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Lord of all elements.

Gender: None specified

Location: at least 3 light years away

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Posts: 0

When they arrived to the mall, Myrion gravitated to the clothing shops almost immediately, regardless of whether anyone went with him or not. He tried on various outfits without actually buying anything.

And he had FUN.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, uh, r-right..." Tsubasa blushed and headed off after Ryleigh; apparently that clap was enough to snap her out of her daze. "I wonder if they have any new releases... Oh, wait."

She pulled her phone out and played with it for a couple seconds before frowning. "Still no internet..." she sighed.

Ryleigh pats Tsubasa on the back. "Well, that's a bummer...but hey, there's probably still some other cool stuff in here! Where do you wanna go first?"
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Sleeping is my life.

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 266

"Hopefully, there might be stores that have clothing in my size..." Pedro said as he flex a bicep before went to check out the assorted clothing stores. He tried on clothing to see if they look good on him. He didn't buy anything, though...

"I wonder if there's a store that sell wrestling merchandise... Or maybe luchador merchandise... It'd be nice to look at them." Pedro said to no one in particular as he went looking for that store.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, uh, r-right..." Tsubasa blushed and headed off after Ryleigh; apparently that clap was enough to snap her out of her daze. "I wonder if they have any new releases... Oh, wait."

She pulled her phone out and played with it for a couple seconds before frowning. "Still no internet..." she sighed.

Ryleigh pats Tsubasa on the back. "Well, that's a bummer...but hey, there's probably still some other cool stuff in here! Where do you wanna go first?"

Tsubasa tucked her phone away again. Looked at the mall. Looked at Ryleigh. Pursed her lips.

"...How about a clothing store?" she finally decided. "I... think I want to look into finding something else to wear..."
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa tucked her phone away again. Looked at the mall. Looked at Ryleigh. Pursed her lips.

"...How about a clothing store?" she finally decided. "I... think I want to look into finding something else to wear..."

"Sounds good to me! Let's go!" With that, Ryleigh grabs a hold of Tsubasa's hand and rushes off to find the nearest clothing store.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"A-alright..." Tsubasa answered as she was almost dragged along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once there, Tsubasa found herself gawking at the staggering selection of clothes available. Just figuring out where to start looking was almost overwhelming for someone who wasn't used to shopping in physical stores. She blinked at the signs for the various departments. "Um... do I want 'Girls'' or 'Women's'?" she asked. "Probably the second one... right?"
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Once there, Tsubasa found herself gawking at the staggering selection of clothes available. Just figuring out where to start looking was almost overwhelming for someone who wasn't used to shopping in physical stores. She blinked at the signs for the various departments. "Um... do I want 'Girls'' or 'Women's'?" she asked. "Probably the second one... right?"

Ryleigh nods sagely. "Yup! Unless you're looking for, like, little kids' clothes."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

Max had gone to one of the clothing stores and was taking a look at the price tags there. "Well, well... what's this then?" He asked, picking up one of the coats there and trying it on. It didn't fit him at all, both in size and in colour scheme. "Sayy, this looks pretty good on me!" He exclaimed happily.
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Once there, Tsubasa found herself gawking at the staggering selection of clothes available. Just figuring out where to start looking was almost overwhelming for someone who wasn't used to shopping in physical stores. She blinked at the signs for the various departments. "Um... do I want 'Girls'' or 'Women's'?" she asked. "Probably the second one... right?"

Ryleigh nods sagely. "Yup! Unless you're looking for, like, little kids' clothes."

"Oh..." Tsubasa blushed. "Yeah, I'm... not into that..."

She quietly shuffled over to the not-children's section, then gravitated to a rack of pants that caught her eye. "Hmm..." she uttered as she rubbed the leg of a pair of jeans, feeling the fabric. "I don't really know what would suit me... suit... clothes... hehe..." she snicked dumbly.

Tsubasa looked over her shoulder at Ryleigh with one of her usual awkward smiles. "Uh, any suggestions?"
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Found

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

Southern Corn wrote:
Max had gone to one of the clothing stores and was taking a look at the price tags there. "Well, well... what's this then?" He asked, picking up one of the coats there and trying it on. It didn't fit him at all, both in size and in colour scheme. "Sayy, this looks pretty good on me!" He exclaimed happily.


"It looks like dogshit," said one of the Mike A. robots in the store.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh..." Tsubasa blushed. "Yeah, I'm... not into that..."

She quietly shuffled over to the not-children's section, then gravitated to a rack of pants that caught her eye. "Hmm..." she uttered as she rubbed the leg of a pair of jeans, feeling the fabric. "I don't really know what would suit me... suit... clothes... hehe..." she snicked dumbly.

Tsubasa looked over her shoulder at Ryleigh with one of her usual awkward smiles. "Uh, any suggestions?"

"Well... I think you'd look cute in anything." Ryleigh says with an apologetic smile. "Oh, but that's not very helpful, huh?"

After a few moments, though, you could almost see a metaphorical light bulb smash to tiny little pieces above her head. "I know! You like comfy clothes a lot, right? How about, like, a big shirt or something, a new hoodie, and some leggings? Cute and comfy!"
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

"Ah, t-thanks..." Tsubasa chuckled mildly at the compliment.

"Um, comfy is good, yeah... That sounds like it could be good..." she mused as she played with a bit of her hair. "...Leggings, though? Aren't those kind of... underwear-ish?"

Clearly this was a concern for the girl who walked around everywhere in pajamas.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah, t-thanks..." Tsubasa chuckled mildly at the compliment.

"Um, comfy is good, yeah... That sounds like it could be good..." she mused as she played with a bit of her hair. "...Leggings, though? Aren't those kind of... underwear-ish?"

Clearly this was a concern for the girl who walked around everywhere in pajamas.

"Hmm...I guess you're right. But I'd wear just leggings all the time before, y'know, the game started. Ooh, wait, maybe I could try some on while we're here too..."
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

WinterCoat wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Max had gone to one of the clothing stores and was taking a look at the price tags there. "Well, well... what's this then?" He asked, picking up one of the coats there and trying it on. It didn't fit him at all, both in size and in colour scheme. "Sayy, this looks pretty good on me!" He exclaimed happily.


"It looks like dogshit," said one of the Mike A. robots in the store.


"Hey!" Max pouted, quickly taking off the coat. "I didn't ask you for your opinion, buddy!"
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah, t-thanks..." Tsubasa chuckled mildly at the compliment.

"Um, comfy is good, yeah... That sounds like it could be good..." she mused as she played with a bit of her hair. "...Leggings, though? Aren't those kind of... underwear-ish?"

Clearly this was a concern for the girl who walked around everywhere in pajamas.

"Hmm...I guess you're right. But I'd wear just leggings all the time before, y'know, the game started. Ooh, wait, maybe I could try some on while we're here too..."

"Oh, really...?"

Tsubasa's eyes drifted down to Ryleigh's legs and remained there for a few seconds, her face slowly turning red. Eventually she snickered again and tore her gaze away to focus on the clothing again. "Um... that sounds fun. Trying them on, I mean. We, uh, might as well as long as we're here, right? I... I should do that, too..." she murmured, quickly making her way over to a nearby shelf to search for leggings in her size.
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Found

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Posts: 0

Southern Corn wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Max had gone to one of the clothing stores and was taking a look at the price tags there. "Well, well... what's this then?" He asked, picking up one of the coats there and trying it on. It didn't fit him at all, both in size and in colour scheme. "Sayy, this looks pretty good on me!" He exclaimed happily.


"It looks like dogshit," said one of the Mike A. robots in the store.


"Hey!" Max pouted, quickly taking off the coat. "I didn't ask you for your opinion, buddy!"


The robot then pulled a Kurt Cobain and blasted its face off. It couldn't handled being stood up to.
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Remember us.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am

Posts: 0

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, really...?"

Tsubasa's eyes drifted down to Ryleigh's legs and remained there for a few seconds, her face slowly turning red. Eventually she snickered again and tore her gaze away to focus on the clothing again. "Um... that sounds fun. Trying them on, I mean. We, uh, might as well as long as we're here, right? I... I should do that, too..." she murmured, quickly making her way over to a nearby shelf to search for leggings in her size.

Ryleigh follows Tsubasa, to also look for leggings in her size. "I almost wore some leggings when I was getting ready to come here, actually. But then I thought I should wear my practice clothes instead, and well..." She trails off as she rifles through the shelves.

"You probably just want a plain black pair, right?"
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stilted Beauty

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4721

"Whoa!" Max got frightened by the sudden death and immediately ran for it, snatching the coat as he did.
Image
Image
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, really...?"

Tsubasa's eyes drifted down to Ryleigh's legs and remained there for a few seconds, her face slowly turning red. Eventually she snickered again and tore her gaze away to focus on the clothing again. "Um... that sounds fun. Trying them on, I mean. We, uh, might as well as long as we're here, right? I... I should do that, too..." she murmured, quickly making her way over to a nearby shelf to search for leggings in her size.

Ryleigh follows Tsubasa, to also look for leggings in her size. "I almost wore some leggings when I was getting ready to come here, actually. But then I thought I should wear my practice clothes instead, and well..." She trails off as she rifles through the shelves.

"You probably just want a plain black pair, right?"

"Oh, um, yeah, probably... black goes with everything, right?" Tsubasa nodded lightly. "So, uh... shorts or leggings are the usual for you?"
Image
Page 90 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 95  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO