Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 92 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title

"W-Wait a minute! We have to fight each other this time..? Why?!"

Suddenly, Adel's old snowman costume materialized in his arms out of thin air, beckoning him to put it on and once again become a demonic bloodhungry killing machine.

"N-No way!"

Adel tossed his costume onto the ground, but seconds later, it blinked right back into his arms.

The American Dream

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"W-Wait a minute! We have to fight each other this time..? Why?!"

Suddenly, Adel's old snowman costume materialized in his arms out of thin air, beckoning him to put it on and once again become a demonic bloodhungry killing machine.

"N-No way!"

Adel tossed his costume onto the ground, but seconds later, it blinked right back into his arms.

"Accept it, Adel," Cups buzzed. "Gladiatorial combat is fun, ho."

Sleeping is my life.

Pedro looks scared when he learnt of what the 5th Major Game was.

"Dios mío..." Pedro said, looking very terrified and sweating. "I don't want to hurt people... This is clearly meant to torture me... Why...?"

The American Dream

[Everyone is meant to be pumped up and aggressive. Do not worry if it's out of character.]

No other way than to make this mistake.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

Luke looks over to Adel. He grins, cracking his knuckles.

"I'm gonna have fun today."

Datamatt wrote:
"Oh, fuck yeah."

Luke looks over to Adel. He grins, cracking his knuckles.

"I'm gonna have fun today."

In a blink of a second (literally after Luke blinked once), Adel was no more. His snowman costume had taken over, and he was now a cute, demonic, angry little hellspawn waiting to get revenge.

"I'll fuck you up, hee ho!" yelped 'Adel.' "You've been mean to me for no reheeason! Time to learn what pain is, ho!"

Happy Maria

"Alright then, let's go!" Max shouted aggressively and pumped-uppedly, really to murder people. He ran to the mall to work out and gain a 6-pack like an absolute boss and also pick out a stupid costume to wear.

Sleeping is my life.

From the hotel emerges a muscular man wearing a wrestling costume that seems to be very familiar to the others. Where could they have seen his costume before...? Oh yes, it was back in the 2nd Major Game that they saw his costume.

"Great Dragon is here to dominates the wrestling ring!" Great Dragon yells with a mix of excitedly and aggressively. He seems to be hyper pumped-up. There seems to be a fiery aura streaming off of him, almost as if he have tons of energy. "Prepare yourself, fellow amigos! As Great Dragon will shown you who's the best!" He held up a red-stained katana for the others to see.

Remember us.

"Yes! An actual competition again, and not more stupid scary puzzle maze stuff!" Ryleigh shouts, per usual, but with an unusual fire in her eyes. "I'm ready to win this!"

With another shout she runs off to go find a costume and to get swole.

"So... it's like a brawler...? Hehe... interesting..." Tsubasa chuckled to herself.

She looked a bit more cleaned up now; apparently she'd spent some more time at the mall getting made over. Gone was her hoodie, pajamas, and barely combed hair. She'd gotten her hair trimmed to a short bob and topped it with a blue cabbie cap, wore a purple tee with a cute shrimp design, blue jeans, a pair of brown Birkenstocks, and some black fingerless gloves. It seemed she'd even put on a bit of nail polish. Fancy. "This genre isn't exactly my specialty, but... let's see how it goes..." she smirked.

Remember us.

After a while, Ryleigh saunters back to where they had all gathered in front of the Museum of Fun, shaking her loose hair and thrusting her leather glove-clad hands forward, cracking her knuckles. She was wearing quite the get-up...

She stomps an iron-toed sole firmly on the ground, thrusting her arm out and pointing at whoever's around, taunting smirk on her lips. "Whoever I'm up against better get ready to get pummeled by me! 'Cause I'm not gonna hold back!"

BEECH

Myrion looked... menacing
It seems like he went all out with the new fashion options available. He didn't say a word, he just kept posing.

Last edited by NIKI_4829 on Tue May 12, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road."

Tsubasa walked back to the Museum entrance some time later, her outfit changed once again. Now she was in a blue and white Japanese-style school uniform... but she had a black banchou jacket with red spikes draped over her shoulders, cap on her head... and she wore iron geta with spiked soles? Where the hell did she even get this getup? She tapped her shoulder lightly with the nail bat in her hand. "Whoever ends up against me had better watch out. I'm not losing again..."

Happy Maria

"Alright, let's go!" Max came out of the mall, wearing an entire suit of armour. He looked almost like a knight, even with the helmet on (though with the top hat on still). "I'm ready to battle you all for whatever it takes!) He unsheathed his... spatula? It was clearly what he was going to fight with, for whatever reason.

The American Dream

Spoiler: Round 1
Max vs Myrion

Luke vs ???

Great Dragon vs Ryleigh

Adel vs Tsubasa

[Brackets were decided randomly by RNG. Please don't murder me. Anyway let's begin!]

Spoiler: Max vs Myrion
On the Museum's third floor, Max and Myrion stood in the center of an exhibit dedicated solely to the history of wacky musical instruments, like the slide whistle, accordion, didgeridoo, and so on.

The robo-whore just couldn't stop posing for 5 seconds to hear Max's epic one-liner. In fact, nobody heard it. Sucks, bro.

Myrion charged at Max, striking the center of his breastplate with his fists, dealing a hot and sexy 2 damage. In retaliation, the salesman smacked Myrion Joestar on the head with the spatula, hitting for 10 damage.

Myrion jumped back and sparkled. He started to make crazy faces at Max, which made the man very uncomfortable and dealt another 2 damage. Ol' Max picked up a slide whistle and played it very aggressively, which made Myrion nearly short-circuit. The robot took 10 damage.

In a desperate move, Myrion uncorked the bottle of viscous, white potion he had brought with him. He poured the goop all over himself until he was a hot, sticky mess. He went over to Max and kicked him, dealing 4 damage. Absolutely disgusted by such degeneracy, Max struck Myrion with the spatula once more, defeating him. Myrion slumped over on the ground, rubbing himself all over. Something was seriously wrong with that guy.

Max wins!

Spoiler: Luke vs ???
Museum East 2F: Disco Exhibit...

"Wait, who am I even fighting? There's only seven of us--" Luke was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a woman in a tight, form-fitting, black spy suit. She was wearing a cyberpunk-looking helmet that obscured her face.

"You will be fighting me," she said. Her voice sounded slightly robotic.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't ask stupid questions. Just fight. It's a fighting game -- there's little to no story here."

"Alright, fine..."

Getting lucky in a metaphorical coin-toss, Luke was faster than her and successfully screamed into his microphone. What he said cannot be aired on national television and would probably be considered a hate crime in some places, however, it was loud enough to make the mystery woman stop in her tracks and clutch her helmet. Luke used this opportunity to uppercut her and deal 10 damage (unfortunately, the bonuses from the microphone didn't matter and he was going to deal that much anyway). After stumbling back, she regained her composure and sniped him with a poison dart, dealing 11 damage.

"Ow, shit!" he shouted. He pulled the dart out of his shoulder and threw it on the ground, which was very clearly a disco floor. Using his slick moves, he was able to parry her punches and hit with a swift kick to the gut and dealt 10 damage. She karate chopped his neck, which dealt another 11, and then jumped back.

They were both getting tired, but Luke was able to bum rush towards her and shoulder check her as part of a last-ditch effort to win. He was successful, and she fell backwards.

"Ugh, damn it. The mission's too stupid. Agent 93, returning to HQ," the woman said. With a bright flash and a puff of smoke, she disappeared from the scene.

Luke wins!

Spoiler: GD vs Ryleigh
Museum West 2F: Wrestling Exhibit...

"Ahahahah!" Great Dragon laughed. "Great Dragon is in his element!"

The arena they were in was a wrestling ring and over the loudspeakers the prerecorded cheering of hundreds of fans could be heard. This did not deter Ryleigh, however, and she got pumped up herself.

The pro-wrestler was faster, surprisingly, and managed to grab the girl and Batista Bomb her in one fluid motion, dealing 11 damage. Ryleigh did a leg sweep while on the ground and knocked him over as well, hitting for 8.

Both fighters got back on their feet and in one corner of the ring a table appeared. Grabbing her by the legs, Great Dragon threw Ryleigh into it, dealing 11 damage again. She fell right through the table, breaking it in two. She jumped back up and started screeching as she ran at him, violently flailing her arms around. She managed to hit him in the stomach for 8 damage.

Great Dragon retaliated by taking a sheathed katana and smacking the girl on the head with it for 11. She grabbed it and repeatedly smashed the bottom of the handle into his already injured gut for 8. Great Dragon fully relinquished the sword from the girl's grip and flicked her on the forehead, defeating her completely.

Great Dragon wins!

Spoiler: Adel vs Tsubasa
Museum Rooftop...

In an unusual display of confidence, Tsubasa pointed her bat at Adel... or at least, what was probably Adel. "Listen up, snowman! I'm not gonna back down!"

"Bring it hee-on, ho!" he said as he jumped around. He was faster, so he managed to land a surprise attack on her after popping some pills, dealing a massive 13 damage by launching a barrage of snowballs at her. She shook most of the snow off and cracked the baseball bat against his head, dealing an astounding 24 damage and hitting a home run.

Headless, Adel blindly rushed around, spewing blood and snowballs everywhere. It was sheer luck that he was able to hit Tsubasa and deal another 13 damage to her, resulting in a KO.

Adel wins!

[Feel free to use the time between rounds to shit-talk and whatnot.]

Sleeping is my life.

"Ahahahahaha!" Great Dragon laughs like a mad guy. "If Great Dragon have known that there is a wrestling exhibit in the museum, he'd use that for practicing his wrestling moves!"

"Watch out! Great Dragon wreaked Ryleigh in the wrestling ring!" The wrestler yells before he points the katana towards whoever will be his next opponent. "You better prepares your ass as Great Dragon will wreak you with his wrestling moves!"

"Heeeeee-ho!" 'Adel' chanted, pleased at his victory. "This boy's body is perfect..! He's so stupid, flabby, and nimble, that I can do whatheever I want with it, ho!"

"...I-I mean, that was a great game, huh ho?"

"Who the fuck was that?" Luke wonders, drinking a bottle of FUTURE MEGA GATORADE.

He turns towards Adel. He just stares at him.

Remember us.

"Aw, dammit!" Ryleigh screeches, kicking the underside of a shitty museum bench as hard as she can, angrily plopping herself down on it afterwards. "And I was all pumped up and ready to win this stupid thing, too..."

She messes with the little orb thingies in the cuff of her right glove real unhappy-like. You know, since she lost. Like a loser.

"C-cold cold cold cold..." Tsubasa muttered bitterly to herself as she shook some more snow off herself, picking a bit out of her ear. She plopped down on the floor and went to pull her now-freezing iron geta off, only to yelp in pain as she tried. Much like how tongues stick to metal poles in cold weather, her feet were stuck to her metal sandals.

Rather than attempting to force them off, Tsubasa just tried to rub some warmth back into her body, grumbling angrily all the while. Well, this day went downhill for her quickly.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"C-cold cold cold cold..." Tsubasa muttered bitterly to herself as she shook some more snow off herself, picking a bit out of her ear. She plopped down on the floor and went to pull her now-freezing iron geta off, only to yelp in pain as she tried. Much like how tongues stick to metal poles in cold weather, her feet were stuck to her metal sandals.

Rather than attempting to force them off, Tsubasa just tried to rub some warmth back into her body, grumbling angrily all the while. Well, this day went downhill for her quickly.

"Hey." Ryleigh called out curtly, looking up from the floor. "Need some help?"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Hey." Ryleigh called out curtly, looking up from the floor. "Need some help?"

"Huh?" Tsubasa blinked and turned her attention to Ryleigh. "Oh... uh, t-they're stuck," she explained, raising one foot briefly as she continued her quest to warm up. "Um, s-sorry you l-lost..." she added.

She wasn't stuttering out of nervousness for once. She was just shivering.

Happy Maria

"Alright, let's go! You're up next on the list, Luke buddy!" Max smirked. "Prepare to get served!"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Huh?" Tsubasa blinked and turned her attention to Ryleigh. "Oh... uh, t-they're stuck," she explained, raising one foot briefly as she continued her quest to warm up. "Um, s-sorry you l-lost..." she added.

Ryleigh lifts herself off the bench and goes to sit on the floor next to Tsubasa. "Thanks...sorry that you lost, too. What're the odds we'd both lose in the first round?" She forces out a quick laugh, clearly frustrated.

But she's apparently not frustrated enough to refrain from placing both of her hands on one of Tsubasa's feet to help with the whole getting warm thing. How sweet.

Datamatt wrote:
"Who the fuck was that?" Luke wonders, drinking a bottle of FUTURE MEGA GATORADE.

"Shut the fuck up, discount Ryan Gosling, hee ho!" 'Adel' snapped, stepping on Luke's foot. "You punch like a newborn whose arms didn't bake long enough, hee ho! Wanna try again? I'll plow your mommy after I'm through with you! That way you can go a second time, hee ho! C'mon! Put up your dukes! I'll kick your ass right now, ho!"

The little spitfire snow demon thing tackled Luke. He was angry, bro!

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Ryleigh lifts herself off the bench and goes to sit on the floor next to Tsubasa. "Thanks...sorry that you lost, too. What're the odds we'd both lose in the first round?" She forces out a quick laugh, clearly frustrated.

But she's apparently not frustrated enough to refrain from placing both of her hands on one of Tsubasa's feet to help with the whole getting warm thing. How sweet.

"Y-yeah, what the hell, right?" Tsubasa chuckled dryly. "You'd think a-at least one of us would have made it... j-just bad luck, I guess..."

She sighed and wiggled her toes a bit as they started to thaw. "Oh, uh, t-thanks... this helps... Uh, you need anything?

"Jesus, I forgot how he was like that..." she added under her breath as she threw a quick glance Adel's way.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Y-yeah, what the hell, right?" Tsubasa chuckled dryly. "You'd think a-at least one of us would have made it... j-just bad luck, I guess..."

She sighed and wiggled her toes a bit as they started to thaw. "Oh, uh, t-thanks... this helps... Uh, you need anything?

"Jesus, I forgot how he was like that..." she added under her breath as she threw a quick glance Adel's way.

Ryleigh shakes her head. "Nah, I'm fine. Or, uh, as fine as I could be after getting thrown through a table." She winces as she rolls her shoulders, still holding onto Tsubasa's foot, and mutters, "Wrestling hurts."

"I could've taken him, I bet..." She says under her breath, glaring at Adel as he goes apeshit and tackles Luke.

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Ryleigh shakes her head. "Nah, I'm fine. Or, uh, as fine as I could be after getting thrown through a table." She winces as she rolls her shoulders, still holding onto Tsubasa's foot, and mutters, "Wrestling hurts."

"I could've taken him, I bet..." She says under her breath, glaring at Adel as he goes apeshit and tackles Luke.

Tsubasa's eyes narrowed a bit. "H-hey, what's that supposed to mean? That you're s-stronger than me...?" she huffed.

It was hard to tell whether she was genuinely insulted or not.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa's eyes narrowed a bit. "H-hey, what's that supposed to mean? That you're s-stronger than me...?" she huffed.

"N-no!"

"Maybe?" To be fair, she was strong enough to lift Tsubasa without much effort, so, "I'm upset that I lost, okay? And I got my head slammed into the freaking floor! Just trying to make myself feel better after looking like a total idiot out there, telling myself I might've won against someone else..."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"N-no!"

"Maybe?" To be fair, she was strong enough to lift Tsubasa without much effort, so, "I'm upset that I lost, okay? And I got my head slammed into the freaking floor! Just trying to make myself feel better after looking like a total idiot out there, telling myself I might've won against someone else..."

"Ah..." Tsubasa flinched, it almost looked like she shrank a couple sizes in her jacket. "S-sorry..." she mumbled, eyes down. "I-I don't know where that came from... you probably could have won... we just got bad matchups..."

BEECH

"Oh no..." Myrion said as he stood up, wiping off the... potion....

"This is a mess... awww, man... I really liked this outfit, too."

Last edited by NIKI_4829 on Thu May 14, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Datamatt wrote:

"Shut the fuck up, discount Ryan Gosling, hee ho!" 'Adel' snapped, stepping on Luke's foot. "You punch like a newborn whose arms didn't bake long enough, hee ho! Wanna try again? I'll plow your mommy after I'm through with you! That way you can go a second time, hee ho! C'mon! Put up your dukes! I'll kick your ass right now, ho!"

"YO WHAT THE FUCK-" Luke screams out as Adel tackles him. Since surprise is an overpowered modifier, he is caught off guard. In a last ditch attempt to save himself, he raises his knee up to give a very hard knee hit to whatever part of Adel is in front of him.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah..." Tsubasa flinched, it almost looked like she shrank a couple sizes in her jacket. "S-sorry..." she mumbled, eyes down. "I-I don't know where that came from... you probably could have won... we just got bad matchups..."

"I'm sorry too, uh..." Trailing off, Ryleigh glances away at the floor and tries to warm Tsubasa's other foot up with her hands.

She looks away just in time to miss Myrion dealing with all the warm, creamy potion all over his face. How unfortunate.

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"I'm sorry too, uh..." Trailing off, Ryleigh glances away at the floor and tries to warm Tsubasa's other foot up with her hands.

She looks away just in time to miss Myrion dealing with all the warm, creamy potion all over his face. How unfortunate.

"I-it's alright..." Tsubasa shook her head, also too distracted by her situation to notice Myrion's suggestive liquid mess. She tried again to slide her geta off the foot Ryleigh helped defrost and, with a bit of gentle coaxing, finally managed to separate it from her skin with a relieved sigh. "T-thanks again..." she said as she held the iron footwear up with a snicker. "Hey, m-maybe you can use this like an icepack for your head... i-it's pretty cold..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I-it's alright..." Tsubasa shook her head, also too distracted by her situation to notice Myrion's suggestive liquid mess. She tried again to slide her geta off the foot Ryleigh helped defrost and, with a bit of gentle coaxing, finally managed to separate it from her skin with a relieved sigh. "T-thanks again..." she said as she held the iron footwear up with a snicker. "Hey, m-maybe you can use this like an icepack for your head... i-it's pretty cold..."

"Ooh, that's a good idea..." Ryleigh takes one of her hands off of the foot she's still helping defrost and holds it out.

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Ooh, that's a good idea..." Ryleigh takes one of her hands off of the foot she's still helping defrost and holds it out.

"Is it?" Tsubasa chuckled softly again as she handed the geta over. "H-hope it helps..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Is it?" Tsubasa chuckled softly again as she handed the geta over. "H-hope it helps..."

Ryleigh nods as she takes the geta and holds it against the side of her head, sighing contentedly. "Yeah, it is...thank you."

"Oh, and," She adds, quieter, "I think that hat looks good with your short hair. Your whole costume is cool, really..."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Ryleigh nods as she takes the geta and holds it against the side of her head, sighing contentedly. "Yeah, it is...thank you."

"Oh, and," She adds, quieter, "I think that hat looks good with your short hair. Your whole costume is cool, really..."

"Oh... t-thanks..." Tsubasa mumbled, pretty much oblivious to the chaos probably still going on nearby. "Yours too... Kind of, uh, no-nonsense? But kind of girl-next-doory, too... at least, that's the vibe I get..."

Datamatt wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Datamatt wrote:

"YO WHAT THE FUCK-" Luke screams out as Adel tackles him. Since surprise is an overpowered modifier, he is caught off guard. In a last ditch attempt to save himself, he raises his knee up to give a very hard knee hit to whatever part of Adel is in front of him.

Luke's knee smacked Adel right in his snowy head, popping it right off again! How annoying. Luckily, since Adel was now a demon incarnate, he continued to whittle away at Luke, scratching his face with his ice-cold, snowy hands.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh... t-thanks..." Tsubasa mumbled, pretty much oblivious to the chaos probably still going on nearby. "Yours too... Kind of, uh, no-nonsense? But kind of girl-next-doory, too... at least, that's the vibe I get..."

"Thank you! It is pretty nice, huh?" Ryleigh looks down and examines her costume. "I was talking to myself in the costume store, about wanting to look strong, when one of the robots threw-" She gestures at herself vaguely, "this at me. I thought it looked nice, so I went with it."

"Though it didn't matter in the end, since I lost in the first round..."
Page 92 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus