Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 62 of 63[ 2503 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

Re: Black Fable: When The Seagulls CryTopic%20Title

"Forget it, Pops. Even if she is Luce, she ain't Luce. They got the same Name, but it ain't her. You still got Mama. You still got Anton and Alice." It seemed like there was more he wanted to say, but he strategically swallowed his words.

He then focused his attention on Allister. "Little butler, lend me your ears." 'Mickey' asked, though he did so in a way that made it clear there wasn't much of a choice. "I have a few questions--they aren't tricks. And if you're innocent, there aren't any wrong answers. So just do your best okay?

"Why do you think Archie killed Wyn? Back when we were voting between Auntie Twilip and Luce, why did you vote for Luce? And finally, you seem awfully calm. If you're innocent, we will all perish if we vote for you. Does that mean nothing to you?"

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Forget it, Pops. Even if she is Luce, she ain't Luce. They got the same Name, but it ain't her. You still got Mama. You still got Anton and Alice." It seemed like there was more he wanted to say, but he strategically swallowed his words.

He then focused his attention on Allister. "Little butler, lend me your ears." 'Mickey' asked, though he did so in a way that made it clear there wasn't much of a choice. "I have a few questions--they aren't tricks. And if you're innocent, there aren't any wrong answers. So just do your best okay?

"Why do you think Archie killed Wyn? Back when we were voting between Auntie Twilip and Luce, why did you vote for Luce? And finally, you seem awfully calm. If you're innocent, we will all perish if we vote for you. Does that mean nothing to you?"

"O-Okay." Allister nodded. "I'll try."

"I think Father might have killed Lady Wyn because they might both be witches, and he did it to throw suspicion off of her. As for Lucine, I didn't believe in her ability and I trusted Lady Twilip as she worked with us mortals and helped us out."

"I'm not calm." He admitted. "I'm terrified. I don't want to die. I don't want Father to die. I don't want Briggs to die. I don't want anyone to die. But I don't know how I can change anyone's minds at this point. They seem convinced it's me..."

'Mickey' nodded at Allister and placed his hand on his chest. He ran it up his body, grabbing his face. He must've believed doing this could give him a better touch of Allister's spirit, but to Allister it probably just felt annoying.

"Yea, I got nuthin'." He admitted, "Auntie Robin, what do ya think?"

"Uhh...." Allister mumbled uncomfortably.

Slezak wrote:
Zach embraced his wife tightly as she began to get emotional.

He whispered in her ear, "You're too good for this world, dear. You've always been such an inspiration . . . I aspire to be half as virtuous as you are."

Tears well up in Robin's eyes as she returns his hug. "Oh, Zach..." she whispers back.

I don't deserve your faith in me. But I'll always be grateful I have it.

JesusMonroe wrote:
'Mickey' nodded at Allister and placed his hand on his chest. He ran it up his body, grabbing his face. He must've believed doing this could give him a better touch of Allister's spirit, but to Allister it probably just felt annoying.

"Yea, I got nuthin'." He admitted, "Auntie Robin, what do ya think?"

"Um." She breaks away from the embrace to address Mickey, wiping her eyes. "I'm not sure. And that's - that's the problem, isn't it. Hehe." There is no humor in the laugh. "I don't have any idea. I've never had any clue what I was doing, and - why would I start now?" She shakes her head. "Allister could be a witch, or Archer could be. Or both. Or neither. Someone could have been alive in secret the whole time without us knowing about it. It just... feels like it's impossible."

Robin looks down. "Maybe that's the point. Maybe that's our fate - to be strung along with false hope that we could survive... that we ever had a chance. Until we all turn on each other."

"Allister," she gives the boy a complicated look. "I... don't know what to say. I want to believe you're not a witch. I want to believe that about everyone here, but I - I can't. But if you're telling the truth - then I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve any of this. And if you're a witch, then... whatever drove you to it, I wish it had never happened to you."

"Before we finish off this voting I would like to say that it is possible that Lucine's ability to not be detected could've transferred to Zach along with her killing power, explaining why I didn't see him visit anyone before his death. What I'm saying is vote for Zach." She coughs and straightens her tie before speaking again.

"Lucine's ability not to be seen had to have transferred over to Zachary when she died in arc 1 as she didn't fake her death. Meaning that Zachary was free to kill himself without suspicion."

Sock

“I believe we’ve already confirmed that only the power to kill is passed to the next witch.”

"That doesn't.. ah. Damn. How did any of this happen."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"If all witch kills were invisible, then what would the point of my ability be? Or Basil's? or Jackie's?" Zach asked, genuine concern in his voice, "Granted, we had no chance of catching a witch kill in the nightmare, as Lucine stayed alive the whole time. That's another reason why I was kept alive, I reckon, along with Jackie being left alone to be poisoned by Briggs.

"And look, I want to know how all this happened too. I started on a theory earlier about how Asher could've stayed alive to the end of the story somehow, but I can't explain how he managed to not kill anyone from T3 on, unless he kept targeting Maurice (who can't be killed by any other means than his role) and then me, who he could hide his 'kill' in by also using the absolute death circle."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"I'm gonna vote Allister. I'll be honest, I feel like we just don't know shit about fuck and it's likely that you and your daddy are both witches. I'd abstain, but I won't disrespect ya like that." He sighed, obviously weary at the game's cost mentally so far.

"Well, I supposed that's it then..." Allister mutters, as he stares down at the ground.

The Fourth Vote

Vote Totals

Allister|Maurice|Basil|Archer|Bertram|Zachary|Mickey|Wyn|Billy

Archer|Allister

Jacqueline|James

Zachary|Twilip

No Vote|Robin|Briggs|Violet

Abstain|Jacqueline

[Allister quietly begs everyone to stop voting for him, fumbling over his words.]

Gloria walks toward Allister, who is about her height. There's a deep sense of regret in her eyes.

"Young child servant. It occurs to me now that it's a little, perhaps, tacky to have a child doing manual tasks for me around the house. I just want you to know, from me, before we do all this, that I regret making you work! I know it sounds like I did it on purpose, employing a child off the books for several years so that he would cook and clean, but I swear on my heart that I didn't mean it!"

Allister suddenly frowns. Of course, it's the single sweetest thing he has been told during his time at Moonview Manor, but there's something so... so... frustrating about it.

"If that's why you murdered my family, then I'm really so seriously and terribly sorry! I honestly totally mean it!" Gloria clutches her hand on her heart, but she sees that it isn't making Allister at peace. He continues to beg her to please let him leave.

Gloria looks around at the others. The few people who defended Allister aren't arguing anymore. Archer, for his own part, watches his son with a look of morbid curiosity.

Allister looks to his father, but Archer shakes his head with cold hatred. The child is well past the point of tears, so much that saying anything at all is impossible for him. He just fumbles and mumbles over his despair.

"Alright! Let's see the truth of the matter then, Allister! Just what were you up to this weekend?" Gloria waves her hands and the magic circle appears, shrouding everyone and Allister in darkness.

[SCENE MUSIC]

Everyone can feel the darkness rushing past them, almost as if Allister himself ran past them just as he disappeared.

People whip around looking for the boy, feeling certain that he made a break for it, when a single dancing blue light appears.

They can hear the jingling of keys as the blue light sinks closer and closer to Allister. The light shines on him, and all everyone can see is a small, very frightened child.

Flashback wrote:
"My dear servant, it is time that I should enter the Golden Land, and join my family. Can you do that for me?"

A shotgun blast rings through the kitchen, and Lucine falls limply against the table, a look of peaceful content on her half-missing face.

The hand holding the shotgun slowly lowers it, content to have served.

From the darkness behind Allister, hands grab his shoulders firmly. At that moment, Allister looks like he wants to shrink out of existence.

A voice shakes the room.

"Allister was the Shadow. His sharp senses made him tough to corner.

Any action targeting him would instead happen on the following twilight.

He was and is sided with the Mortals.
"

The man at Allister's back steps into the light. It's a man in a stunning three-piece suit and white gloves. On his waist is a key ring with hundreds of differently shaped keys. Allister turns around in pure fear and sees his own father staring back at him.

Archer snaps his gloved hands, and Allister disappears through a trap door in the floor, suddenly replaced with Briggs, who falls in from the ceiling looking utterly confused. Archer snaps his fingers again and Briggs is swallowed up and replaced back with Allister.

The voice shakes the room once more, for the final time:

"Archer was the Porter. His knowledge of Moonview Manor and magic let him twist where people ended up.

Each twilight, he could choose two people aside from himself and corpses, and he could make everyone who targeted one instead target the other and vice versa. He was fourth in line to inherit the killing power of the witches.

He was and is sided with the witches.
"

The world bends under everyone's feet. It's... over?

[The game, mechanically, is officially over. I hope everyone enjoyed. We will allot some 48 hours now for players to roleplay this epilogue and witness the rest of the truth to be revealed. Thank you.]

Sleeping is my life.

Vincent was quiet after the fourth vote. Then suddenly, the musician started laughing.

"Ahahahaha! I can't believe you guys are a bunch of airheads! Voting for Allister was the wrong move. Ahahahaha!" Vincent said as he kept on laughing. His laughter lasted a moment.

"So, I have prepared a song for this occasion. Let's savor this victory, witches." The musician said as he started playing the song that he wrote in advance.

fella

Insert eye twitch here. "... So we lost. And now we get to stay here for the rest of our afterlives. The rest of FUCKING eternity!" Asher exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air in frustration.

"Hope you're happy, Lucine, Vincent, Archer, whoever the fuck the other two witches are. Looks like we're gonna be stuck in your damn fake reality for the rest of time instead of experiencing our lives because only SOME family members are pieces of shit! Isn't that just GREAT?!"

"Vincent, shut the fuck up and shove your guitar up your ass."

Yep, Asher lost basically all composure.

Sock

The clap of Archer's hands echoes across the room.

"Spectacular, is it not?" Archer looks up to the ceiling, at what appears to be nothing.

Slowly, a drop of red rolls down his cheek.

"It hurts. All of this. Does it not pain you as well? At least now, we can rest. Free of the horrors of life. Safe in the arms of your loved ones. Together, we have assured the prosperity of the Moonviews. Nobody can take that from us."

Archer takes a seat and crosses his legs. He doesn't bother wiping his face.

"I had no involvement in Lucine's death, or faked death, throughout our entire time together."

"Archer!" Lucine practically leaped out of her seat, running to give her butler a hug that kinda broke the image he seemed to have been going for. "... We did it. It's over. They're going to stay, I don't have to be sad anymore..."

She wiped her face on her sleeve, still with a smile. "... We did it! Nothing bad will ever happen again, because no one can leave me now!"

Briggs rushed over to Allister, checking to see if he was okay. The outcome was not of much concern to him.

Sleeping is my life.

Vincent paused playing the guitar as he looks towards the others.

"In fact, you guys assumed the wrong information. In Arc 3 Twilight 1... Mickey claimed that he visited James and Lucine... However... It was a lie. Mickey never visited James. That was me covering up for him." Vincent said, smirking. "It works out in the end since you guys brought his lie without realizing it."

Twilip let's out a sigh, disheartened at her fate, but not resenting it. "So what's the full sell on the golden land you got for us Lucine?"

"Ah... Well it's over, then."

Wyn struts over to Lucine, looking down at her in the eyes. "That's it, I've held my end of the bargain, my task is complete. That curse you placed on them... You'll remove it now, right? We had a deal." She then turns to the others with the same unreadable poker face. "I'm so sorry, sweethearts..."

The Inspector puts a hand to her necklace, clutching onto the red tear-shaped amulet. "Please understand that I had no other choice in this matter... Lucine and her little gang came to me with a deal. Well, not a deal, but a threat. Had I not cooperated with them, they would have hexed not just myself but my entire family...my original family. There was no way I was going to let them hurt my poor mother, my dear siblings Winston, Wyatt, Wynona, Winton... Everything I've worked for in life, I've done for them." Wyn looks down at the amulet on her necklace. "Of course, I was chosen for a reason... The other Witches found out about the enchanted heirloom I carry with me, whose power can only be unlocked by members of my bloodline, said to be descendants of the settlers of the outskirts of the legendary Woeful Woods..." The Inspector sighs. "The amulet grants me visions of those I choose to learn more of, giving me bits of information of their character and abilities... This heirloom was all my family ever really had, and it could have almost been their demise."

"I wonder if one day you're ever going to forgive me." Wyn says to Basil, a serious expression on her face. "The part that has made this almost unbearable for me is that I did love you... I think I always will. I'll forever remember that night in the office, trying to cheer up you up after Diane's passing...How we became vulnerable with each other, and shared all of our secrets together. If only this was a secret I could have told you..." Wyn quickly wipes a tear from her eye before it can trickle down to her face, trying to maintain her poker face. "However, my hands were tied. You know how much I love my family... What would you do if you were in my place? Becoming one of the Witches was the only choice I had... When something has to be done, it must be done."

Rookie Killer

James let out a sigh, "Was Jackie or Billy, a witch? If so then you guys should've listened to me. If they were innocent then Lucine, how did you die or fake your death?" His plastic smile finally dropped and he removed his refin...gaudy sunglasses, "You know what, I don't care anymore. What good will money do me here? Being stuck here for all eternity is worse than my real life. And if you guys really want to know why I brought poison to a family gathering, even though I'm sure some of you have guessed it, I'm in a lot debt to the mob so I needed to find a way to protect myself and I thought poison was the best option. To think I once had so much promise and that James Moonview 'the next Rockefeller' ended up like this," James took some sheats of paper out of his pocket and ripped them up.

No other way than to make this mistake.

A smirk, and then a grin, creeps up on Violet's face as she stands up.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

She turns over to Lucine, "Aren't you proud of me? I've been following you ever since I saw you chant to yourself while reading your witchcraft book, when we first stepped foot on this island. It's been tough to keep up an appearance, trust me! Every passing day was more and more agonizing. I was only kept alive by hope. Hope that it would all work out in the end."

Violet then turns to the others, "But I dared to dream! Ever since I was forced to come here, all I wanted was revenge for all I've been put through. Just once, I wanted life to come my way. And it did."

She then turns to Asher, "You know, Ash, I hoped that we'd be able to see Mom again. Just one more time. And they were the only ones that could fulfill that wish. I've been thinking about it ever since I started picking up an interest in witchcraft. That's why I was so interested in medieval history, and why I wanted to examine the book of witchcraft on my own terms. I held out hope for that as well, but, it doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I hope you, at least, will be able to understand me out of everyone else."

Gettin' Old!

Basil was all ready to punch the witches in the face for eternity when Wyn stepped in front of him and revealed her hand in it.

"W-Wynnie-poo?" His face fell, a mortified expression on his face "Y-you're helping the witches?" he staggered back, almost stumbling over his seat at the table in his retreat. He reached for it to stabilise himself before sending it clattering to the floor.

"But...we...I'd have taken care of your family...they're our family together." he stammered looking up at Wyn, his vision blurry from tears. "I recall our wedding, the joy on their faces, Wyatt and Winston playing together, Winton gave such a great speech..." he turned away from Wyn unable to look at her "I can't...I can't think they'd want THIS. If you'd come to me with this so long ago I'm sure we could have figured something out." he sniffed and picked himself off the ground. "It doesn't matter anymore, you've made clear this family hardly matters to you."

At the same time his daughter was ranting about how much she'd suffered in her cushy life of education, a comfortable home, an elegant family mansion to go on holiday to and the freedom to pursue her hobbies, but Basil was too morose to even notice her.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shy guy

"This is... too much. What am I dealing with here?" Bertram muttered, looking a bit faint. He could feel the room spinning around him a little. "I had always thought myself a good judge of character. To think my own children could deceive me so much... Alice, Anton, I'm sorry. I couldn't save you."

'Mickey' smiled again--his usual, darkened smile. "Well, I'm exhausted. I have to say, I didn't expect all of you to put up such a good fight. All of you earned my respect. And entry to the Golden Land."

Shy guy

Bertram turned to Mickey, looking defeated. "So you're a witch too, then. Why did you do it? Did you just hate our family - hate me - that much?" All his usual bluster was gone, drained away to leave a tired old man.

ASCEND

"Good game, good game! Good game!"

Uncle Billy walked across the table, shaking hands with all of the witches one-by-one and accidentally stepping in their plates along the way. He made a point to completely ignore Violet.

"You know, it kind of funny how you witches brag about how cool you are, when you all die too!" Uncle Billy said, "You not winners here. You just more losers. When people like you use violence to fight for what they believe, when people are radicalized, we lose wonderful relationship we could have had."

Uncle Billy stood at the head of the table and smiled, holding out his hands.

"That the beauty of this whole thing, my friends. None of it even matter at all!" he said, "So why not witches pull broomsticks out of their ass and we do what we should have from start. Sit down to a nice meal and work through our issues. As family."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"It was out of my control, Zilly... I wish I could have told you, but the Witches' eyes are everywhere. If I disobeyed Lucine at any moment, she...she could have ended me and my family at any time." Wyn frowns. "Besides, sometimes I wonder if I was ever truly going to be welcomed as part of your family. I know what the others think of me, the nasty gossip they whisper behind my back... At what point would they start actually treating me as a member of the Moonviews?"

"I had no intention of having any sort of life with this 'family'." 'Mickey' told Billy. "Most of you were born with a silver spoon. When born with money, you believe it solves all your problems. It corrupted you, even if you don't believe it did. Gloria's money would've done the same to you."

He turned to address the group. "It was about a year ago when I was meditating in the Outbacks--Luce reached out to me, and told me her plan. I had been studying herbal remedies for some time, and even succeeded in something the miracles of modern medical science could never accomplish--the blasphemy of cheating death." He could feel the temperature in the room rising at that statement, so he quickly moved on.

"Luce told me about the Golden Land, told me about Paradise. There are worse places in this world, chock full of fire and brimstone. Whatever you guys think of us, whatever you think of yourselves, you were doomed from the start to suffer for eternity. Your lives may have been cut short, but here you can have a life free from the pressure of the Moonview family. Free from money. Eternity is a long time. I'm sure even Uncle Maurice will find true fulfillment here."

ASCEND

TheLetterF wrote:
"At what point would they start actually treating me as a member of the Moonviews?"

"Maybe at point when you not participate in murder of entire Moonview family," Uncle Billy explained, placing a hand on Wyn's shoulder. "If you actually communicate with your husband, you could actually come up with new solution too."

"But it, alright. Live and learn! Or die and learn, I suppose. Anyways, point is if I real Moonview family member, I think you should be too."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I had no intention of having any sort of life with this 'family'." 'Mickey' told Billy. "Most of you were born with a silver spoon. When born with money, you believe it solves all your problems. It corrupted you, even if you don't believe it did. Gloria's money would've done the same to you."

He turned to address the group. "It was about a year ago when I was meditating in the Outbacks--Luce reached out to me, and told me her plan. I had been studying herbal remedies for some time, and even succeeded in something the miracles of modern medical science could never accomplish--the blasphemy of cheating death." He could feel the temperature in the room rising at that statement, so he quickly moved on.

"Luce told me about the Golden Land, told me about Paradise. There are worse places in this world, chock full of fire and brimstone. Whatever you guys think of us, whatever you think of yourselves, you were doomed from the start to suffer for eternity. Your lives may have been cut short, but here you can have a life free from the pressure of the Moonview family. Free from money. Eternity is a long time. I'm sure even Uncle Maurice will find true fulfillment here."

"What you're saying is ridiculous," Bertram said with a sigh. "Yet even mother agrees that money ruined us. I have difficulty believing the wild claims of witches, but if even mother says as much... I don't know what to think. I suppose money is meaningless now that we're all dead, anyway."

Planetbox wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"At what point would they start actually treating me as a member of the Moonviews?"

"Maybe at point when you not participate in murder of entire Moonview family," Uncle Billy explained, placing a hand on Wyn's shoulder. "If you actually communicate with your husband, you could actually come up with new solution too."

"But it, alright. Live and learn! Or die and learn, I suppose. Anyways, point is if I real Moonview family member, I think you should be too."

"If I had told Zilly I would have died, and so would he, and so would all of my family back home. It would only take a snap of Lucine's fingers..." Wyn explains. "My hands were completely tied..."

"But thank you, Billy dear. I hope you may find peace in...whatever plan Lucine has in store for all of you. May God bless you all."

ASCEND

JesusMonroe wrote:

"This interesting thing to say, Mikey!" Uncle Billy shouted, "I will not doubt money's corrupting influence. But it not act of having money that drive a man mad. It unhealthy focus on it. You poor for long time, and yet you the one who commit heinous atrocities. Don't try tell me what Gloria's money do when you not even touch the stuff and come out worse off."

Uncle Billy shook his head and then chuckled to himself.

"Unfortunately, you is most hypocritical Hippocratic I ever seen!"

KamiPanda wrote:
"What you're saying is ridiculous," Bertram said with a sigh. "Yet even mother agrees that money ruined us. I have difficulty believing the wild claims of witches, but if even mother says as much... I don't know what to think. I suppose money is meaningless now that we're all dead, anyway."

"That's the spirit!" 'Mickey's' pun was intended. "I know that now you may feel betrayed. That everything is over. But Anton and Alice will have live their lives from the influence of the Moonview inheritance. They will find happiness outside of material possessions. And you may not be ready to forgive Luce now, but maybe in a hundred years. Maybe a thousand. Time heals even the deepest of wounds, and I'm sure one day you'll find that you still love her. In fact, I think you'll realize that the 'love' you thought you had for her was not as real as the love that's ahead."

He was awfully calm while talking about all of this. It seems he got some sort of fulfillment of his own from his journey. "For what it's worth, it was never about you. You and Mama aren't evil, I can see that after the last day. You're just ignorant. ...and I'm not expecting to be part of this family, even in eternity."
Quote:
"This interesting thing to say, Mikey!" Uncle Billy shouted, "I will not doubt money's corrupting influence. But it not act of having money that drive a man mad. It unhealthy focus on it. You poor for long time, and yet you the one who commit heinous atrocities. Don't try tell me what Gloria's money do when you not even touch the stuff and come out worse off."

"Ha! As I said, time heals all wounds. I bet it won't even take 10 years before we have a conversation again. The Golden Land isn't so bad, I think it'll suit you."

Gettin' Old!

Basil turned away from Wyn "Why do you think I didn't want to come here Wyn?" he muttered darkly. "You've seen Bertram! You've seen Maurice! Just look at the damage those two alone have caused to the rest of us. I knew this family was twisted and dark THAT'S part of why I never wanted to come back here!" he shouted, fists clenched in anger.

"This family might not accept you, but Iwould and your family accepted me! I'd hoped...I'd hoped that would be enough." he hung his head and let his fists fall limp. "The kids never really understood, they probably haven't known true love yet, they don't have the wisdom not to judge. I don't blame them though, Diane was a wonderful woman and it tears me up the thought of her and the kids hating me but that doesn't matter to me because I love you. Your family is wonderful and I wanted to spend more time with them...rather than come back here." he sighed heavily and looked up at Wyn with the witches.

"Then again maybe you fit in perfectly with this family."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

ASCEND

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Ha! As I said, time heals all wounds. I bet it won't even take 10 years before we have a conversation again. The Golden Land isn't so bad, I think it'll suit you."

"I'll admit you not wrong there! Assuming I even still here in ten years," Billy remarked ominously.

Sleeping is my life.

Vincent looks to Lucine.

"Alright, Lucine, since we succeeded with your plan... Don't forget the promise that you made to me. That I'll receive a large chunk of the Moonview family fortune to support my career and family." Vincent said, reminding her of the deal they made.

The musician seems to be thinking about something.

"I wish I could go back to my family and tell them how much I love them... Lucy... Carrie... Kim... And Drew..." Vincent said, still thinking about his family.

ASCEND

“Are you okay, Vinny?” Uncle Billy asked, “You know you can’t use that money while dead, right? Is it big equalizer. Not to mention your children will grow up without father and likely struggle with issues for life! All because you succumb to greed and hatred!”

“I mean, you realize how this make you look like bit of airhead, right?” He said, cackling jubilantly.

Rookie Killer

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Vincent looks to Lucine.

"Alright, Lucine, since we succeeded with your plan... Don't forget the promise that you made to me. That I'll receive a large chunk of the Moonview family fortune to support my career and family." Vincent said, reminding her of the deal they made.

The musician seems to be thinking about something.

"I wish I could go back to my family and tell them how much I love them... Lucy... Carrie... Kim... And Drew..." Vincent said, still thinking about his family.

"You already got a large chunk the inheritance Vince, which went to your family," said James.

"...This is just ridiculous," Briggs chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "My fate is decided...like this. What a laughable way to die...there is no way the Golden Land can bring happiness..."
Page 62 of 63 [ 2503 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus