Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 77 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 4 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

Remember us.

Lone wrote:
Florsy glares at Lilith and Carmilla... then turns to Hubert.

"Hubert," she says, finally using his given name. "I'm sorry for ever thinking you were a bad person. You were right to throw Lilith in jail.""If we get out of here, let's make sure the insane lot all get locked away for a long time."

"Lili didn't deserve to be thrown in a cage like some kind of animal..."

Sock

Akkordian wrote:
Lone wrote:
Florsy glares at Lilith and Carmilla... then turns to Hubert.

"Hubert," she says, finally using his given name. "I'm sorry for ever thinking you were a bad person. You were right to throw Lilith in jail.""If we get out of here, let's make sure the insane lot all get locked away for a long time."

"Lili didn't deserve to be thrown in a cage like some kind of animal..."

"Maybe not back then, but she sure does now."

Florsy nods at Clive.

"No, I didn't see the mirror when I was in the bathroom. I think it was gone from before I even got there."

Sock

Lone wrote:
Florsy nods at Clive.

"No, I didn't see the mirror when I was in the bathroom. I think it was gone from before I even got there."

"Alright, thank you."

"Wonder just what on earth happened to it, if it's really that plate..."

ASCEND

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Actually," she added, "I guess if someone was hiding in the closet last night when Gil used the security pad, they could've learned the code that way."

"Hold on, I think you're onto something," Zarmilla replies, "Remember that short bit of footage we saw of someone staring out the door of a small room? Like they were watching someone outside? I bet that was the killer memorizing the security code!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

Planetbox wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Actually," she added, "I guess if someone was hiding in the closet last night when Gil used the security pad, they could've learned the code that way."

"Hold on, I think you're onto something," Zarmilla replies, "Remember that short bit of footage we saw of someone staring out the door of a small room? Like they were watching someone outside? I bet that was the killer memorizing the security code!"

"Though if that was the case, then they got really lucky Myles bothered to show up. Unless... They're whoever the fuck planned this shit, and knew from that 'data' or whatever that he'd do it?"

"Or maybe Myles was in on it, too, for some reason..."

ASCEND

“You know, I’m starting to wonder if Kent really was framed,” Zarmilla mumbled begrudgingly. “If the killer really just walked in and out the front door, then the towel rope taken from Kent, and the harpoon hole above his balcony served no purpose. Same for the hole in Kent’s shoe, which couldn’t have stored the knife since it was stuck in Lilith’s stomach.”

“It’s almost like the killer was planting fake evidence to throw us off. Sound familiar to anyone?” she said, leering at Hubert. “Maybe the trademark of a certain crooked attorney?”
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Hubert trying to frame Kent..."

Florsy shrugs.

"Honestly, he kinda deserves it.

But I guess we better find out the truth... Oh, maybe, Hubert didn't know he'd get the knife back. That's why he had to use the grappling gun. Once he obtained the knife back from Long, he went ahead and put it in Myles to further throw us off... but none of this is definitive.

I think we need to figure more things out before we can know for certain. Like all those machine parts, and what all those eggs were for...

Unrelated, but do you think Hubert knew Long killed Dante? Maybe he knew, but couldn't tell us for the same reason he couldn't about Preston. So as revenge, he brought in Toadette to eat those cockroaches."

ASCEND

Overcome with rage, Zarmilla rises from her chair, grabs the mirror, and attempts to violently insert it into the broken machine.

The mirror fits the machine but unfortunately it's pathetically not shiny anymore. As such the machine blinks a couple times with lights but it cannot project anything.

It seems it is certainly the mirror though.

Florsy sighs.

"I think we've exhausted all possibilities now. Our final goal is simple, we need to prevent the helicopter crash. We need to vote out the evil here, the one who would cause the plane crash... Hubert may have killed Myles... but he is nothing compared to Long over there. And frankly... I really don't want Kent escaping either... so even if it's the wrong choice... I would only ever feel comfortable voting for Lilith Long."

The American Dream

"Hubert? Nothing? Don't make me fucking laugh, you pathetic twit. Don't you know who really killed V... well, nevermind, you don't care about that, apparently! I'm so over you, Florsy," Lilith huffed. "You're an idiot if you don't think Hubert was just as involved in everything as I was."

ASCEND

"Is that it, then? Are we done?" Zarmilla asked, looking fairly out of it.

"I mean, sure, I'm all for getting Lilith out of our hair, I just ain't sure that's gonna protect us from dying in a fiery explosion. Maybe we'd be better off just tying Hubert up with his own harpoon at this point."

"Or unless we can vote multiple people," she added, struck with a sudden epiphany. "Then we should probably get rid of Hubert too."

"I could just vote for the two of you," Florsy glares back to Lilith. "But that'll be up for everyone else to decide. If they think you, and Hubert... and maybe Kent too, should be executed, then I shall go along with that. I'd say I'm over you too, but that would imply I ever thought of you as anything more than useless and annoying."

The American Dream

"You're a piece of shit, and I hope you have cannabis-induced psychosis sometime soon."

ASCEND

"Okay, glad we had that delightful little chat," Zarmilla replied, "Now let's just get this over with; I'm sick of listening to her whine. I'm voting for Lilith and Hubert. Maybe Kent too cause he's an asshole, but I'll let y'all talk that one out. It'd basically just be murder."

"Yes... you're right." Florsy holds her hand to her heart. "I'm the piece of shit. I'm the one who killed two flawed, but ultimately good men in cold blood on this journey."

"No... wait... that's you!"

Florsy points to Lilith.

"I may have made my mistakes. My weed nearly killed everyone here. But I learned from my mistakes. I realized I needed to use my tools responsibility, that they could be used for good and bad. Clive is here right now, still walking and talking, thanks to my weed. Once I'm out of here, I want more stories like his. I want not just my weed, but all my plants to make people happy, for them to experience the joys of life, something you snuffed out. You never learn, you keep killing and killing, never seeing the wrong in that. And that, is why you are the piece of shit."

The American Dream

Lilith laughed in such a weird way it could barely be interpreted as an expression of joy and/or humor. "Well, whatever! I had a good run, and I'll have an ever better one when Daddy rewards me for my hard work! But I'm taking that asshole with me!" She pointed at Hubert.

"This is kinda funny, y'know? I mean, I had fun, at least," she said with a shrug. "Whatever forever, y'know? I'm voting for myself and Hubert. You're all bastards and I love to hate you. Except you, Carmy, I just love you." She flipped everyone off as sunglasses spontaneously appeared on her face. "I got what I came here for: two damned souls, a bride, and a slightly artistic boy. I'll see you all in Hell."

"Alright Zarmilla," says Florsy, totally done with Lilith now. "I'll also vote for Long and Hubert. I won't however, vote for Kent. He may be corrupt, he may have tortured Clive... but he never killed anyone as far I know. So, I can't really bring myself to vote for him."

Gilbert can't believe what he's hearing.

"Seriously? Mister Hammond seems like such an upstanding guy! I never realized that lawyers can lie to put people in prison. That's really no good! You would think they wouldn't allow that! If even lawyers lie, who can we trust? He's also handsome and has such nice hair! He reminds me of my youthful hair!"

"When Myles came to the door last night, he just wanted to fix the robot and see if we could figure out who killed those gentleman we've been talking about, Dante and Preston was their names? I feel bad that I didn't let him in at that time. He deserved a second chance, even if he was a murderer."

WinterCoat wrote:
"This is kinda funny, y'know? I mean, I had fun, at least," she said with a shrug. "Whatever forever, y'know? I'm voting for myself and Hubert. You're all bastards and I love to hate you. Except you, Carmy, I just love you." She flipped everyone off as sunglasses spontaneously appeared on her face. "I got what I came here for: two damned souls, a bride, and a slightly artistic boy. I'll see you all in Hell."

"Oh dearie me!" Gilbert exclaims, covering his bald head. "My butler, please fetch my comfort blanket! She's very scary. Miss Hext, I can't say I understand your affection."

The American Dream

"Oh, c'mon," Lilith waved her hand and dismissed Gilbert. "I'm not that scary."

As she spoke, thunder boomed far off in the distance, somehow, and cockroaches scurried to her feet.

"Weird!"

"You're all falling for this...? She admits to killing two people right in front of you all, and you just take her word that I killed Alanis?!" Hubert asked, getting up. "She's covering up for Carmilla or something!"

"i, I didn't have anything to do with Preston or Dante, which were the murders Alanis was investigating. I have no motive, and she has. And she was outside! And..."

"... Do I have a patent on forging evidence now?! Linwood could've tried to frame Kent too, he had just as much motive and opportunity!"

"And another thing!" he said, before immediately breaking into a sprint out of the house, slamming the door on the way. As innocent men do.

The American Dream

Lilith waved to the green-haired monkey as he bolted from the house. "Love you, too, Hubie, you beautiful bastard."

ASCEND

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Oh dearie me!" Gilbert exclaims, covering his bald head. "My butler, please fetch my comfort blanket! She's very scary. Miss Hext, I can't say I understand your affection."

“Probably cause Lilith was the only person who gave her any attention, and she’s too spineless to expect anything better to come along,” Zarmilla said, “I don’t doubt that she lacks the guts to stab anyone, if this is her idea of an attractive partner.”

DootDootDoot wrote:
"... Do I have a patent on forging evidence now?! Linwood could've tried to frame Kent too, he had just as much motive and opportunity.

“No he doesn’t, you nincompoop! He was with Teddy the entire time. He’s literally the least likely suspect here!”

She then turns to watch Hubert make his great escape.

“Oh, seriously? Fine, I’ll handle this.”

She gets up from her chair and sprints after him.

The American Dream

A herd of cockroaches followed Zarmilla out of the house in pursuit of Hubert.

Rookie Killer

"Well, what did I say? I told you I was framed but then again even I can't blame Hubert for doing that. I guess I'll be voting for Hubert and the Satanist then," Kent let out a faint chuckle but he looked very uneasy, "This probably won't help but I will say with certainty that I've never directly killed anyone."

"You know what? It's times like these that we look to the Vice President for his great leadership and grace. As unfortunate as it might be, Mister Hammond has proven himself to be unworthy of his hair."

DootDootDoot wrote:
"And another thing!" he said, before immediately breaking into a sprint out of the house, slamming the door on the way. As innocent men do.

"Uh oh! That's not good! This is how all good lawyers win their cases! I really don't want a lawyer loose on the property. The HOA will kill me. Can someone help Miss Smith track him down?"

Gilbert looks at his butler with pleading eyes, but the butler shakes his head and points over to a laundry basket filled with everyone's sheets that he needs to get to washing.

Planetbox wrote:
“Probably cause Lilith was the only person who gave her any attention, and she’s too spineless to expect anything better to come along,” Zarmilla said, “I don’t doubt that she lacks the guts to stab anyone, if this is her idea of an attractive partner.”

"Now, I know that many people died but I think we can all agree we are above baseless slander.

The American Dream

"Anyone wanna see a cool trick while we wait for the Faker to catch Hubert?"

"Is Lilith eating a goddamn knife really more reasonable than Kent storing it in his bullet wound?! There's still a harpoon hole in his balcony how about you explain that?!" Huber yelled this and some other less coherent objections while running away.

Fortunately, he wasn't really athletic enough to keep running and screaming his lungs out like that for too long. Zarmilla easily caught up to him collapsed and trying to crawl away a short distance from Myles' corpse. "I didn't kill anyone... This is all her fault... Goddamn it..."

Remember us.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Now, I know that many people died but I think we can all agree we are above baseless slander.

"As if that fraud knows anything about me. Or about Lili." Carmilla snaps, coldly, staring at the door Hubert and Zarmilla had just dashed past, her hands trembling. "She's- she's lucky it's Myles and not her strung up on that tree..."

Rookie Killer

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"You know what? It's times like these that we look to the Vice President for his great leadership and grace. As unfortunate as it might be, Mister Hammond has proven himself to be unworthy of his hair."

"Uh oh! That's not good! This is how all good lawyers win their cases! I really don't want a lawyer loose on the property. The HOA will kill me. Can someone help Miss Smith track him down?"

Gilbert looks at his butler with pleading eyes, but the butler shakes his head and points over to a laundry basket filled with everyone's sheets that he needs to get to washing.

"You're a good man you know," replied Kent with an almost genuine smile, "I can always be reassured by your faith in my leadership. To express my gratitude, it looks like Zarmilla already has but I'll help you catch that lawyer. It guess it might be a final bit of excitement for a while if things go... rough when I get back home." Kent went over to where Hubert had collapsed limping as fast he could.

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"As if that fraud knows anything about me. Or about Lili." Carmilla snaps, coldly, staring at the door Hubert and Zarmilla had just dashed past, her hands trembling. "She's- she's lucky it's Myles and not her strung up on that tree..."

"Damn, babe," Lilith said with a bit of surprise. "Leave the killing to the actual monsters, okay? There's no need for you to get your hands dirty."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Damn, babe," Lilith said with a bit of surprise. "Leave the killing to the actual monsters, okay? There's no need for you to get your hands dirty."

"Oh, that's right. Silly me..." Carmilla giggles, offering Lilith a bashful smile, "I'm just a poor, innocent bystander, too scared to remember the details of a crime happening right before my eyes..."

The American Dream

"Nobody said they wanted to see it, but I'm doing the cool trick," Lilith announced to anyone who was listening. She leaned forward and puked up a puddle of black sludge. The viscous goop coalesced into a humanoid shape no more than seven centimeters tall. Its shape continued to take form until it looked like a miniature Preston, though, that phrase was redundant. He tapped his foot three times before breaking out into a little dance routine he had been practicing. Lilith watched curiously as the little sludge man danced his gooey heart out before he burst into flames because his dancing was just too hot. He let out little high-pitched screams of agony as he completely melted away and subsequently evaporated.

A panel of cockroach judges seated at a nearby tiny table applauded and gave him 10s all around, except for the Russian cockroach judge, Commissar Ivanovsky, who gave him a 2.

ASCEND

DootDootDoot wrote:
Fortunately, he wasn't really athletic enough to keep running and screaming his lungs out like that for too long. Zarmilla easily caught up to him collapsed and trying to crawl away a short distance from Myles' corpse. "I didn't kill anyone... This is all her fault... Goddamn it..."

Zarmilla grabbed Hubert by the collar and helped him up a little too roughly.

“Come on, man, this is just pathetic,” Zarmilla spat, “It’s obvious that no one here’s buying a word you’re saying. I’m betting you’ve told more than enough lies over your entire life by now, so why don’t you start telling the truth? It might be the only chance you have of saving your skin.”

Akkordian wrote:
Doctor Nanjo wrote:

"What the, ahem, heck?! Why do you sound so scary all of a sudden!? Didn't we just reveal that Miss Long did kill many people? Is this somehow just and okay and I'm on the wrong side of history once again?"

Winston Payne wrote:
"You're a good man you know," replied Kent with an almost genuine smile, "I can always be reassured by your faith in my leadership. To express my gratitude, it looks like Zarmilla already has but I'll help you catch that lawyer." Kent went over to where Hubert had collapsed limping as fast he could.

"Nice you caught him! What stunning bravery!"

Gilbert goes over to the other -bert and sighs, "Is this feeling of unease the same one that you felt when you were about to kill Myles? It's bothersome."

Planetbox wrote:
DootDootDoot wrote:

Zarmilla grabbed Hubert by the collar and helped him up a little too roughly.

“Come on, man, this is just pathetic,” Zarmilla spat, “It’s obvious that no one here’s buying a word you’re saying. I’m betting you’ve told more than enough lies over your entire life by now, so why don’t you start telling the truth? It might be the only chance you have of saving your skin.”

Gilbert's eyes go wide, "Hey, let's just all take it easy. We don't want to become just as bad as Mister Hammond. Sure it could be nice if he could tell the truth, but you can tell it's oh so very hard for him. I'm suddenly very scared of Miss Smith."

Hubert just frantically shook his head. "It wasn't me... It was Lilith, Carmilla, Kent, Linwood, it could be any of them! You have nothing on me..."

It seems he's set on keeping this up right to the end.

"Hmm, seems like you're going to lose this case Mister Hammond. Maybe you should have gotten yourself a better lawyer, huh?"

Gilbert grins at his own joke and glances around for approval.

Hubert gathered all his strength and spat in Gilbert's direction. It didn't actually travel far enough to reach him but he did his best.

WinterCoat wrote:
A panel of cockroach judges seated at a nearby tiny table applauded and gave him 10s all around, except for the Russian cockroach judge, Commissar Ivanovsky, who gave him a 2.

"Fuckin tankie bastard." Lou grimly states. "That deserved at least a 5."
Page 77 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus