Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 61 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 3 - Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Kachu wrote:
"When was the last time you saw your frog-, Err Toadette, Florsy?" Clive asks her, though not really waiting for an answer, proceeds to ask the next question.

"Me?" asks Florsy. She starts thinking back to what she was doing. "It was... an hour ago. We were feeling overwhelmed trapped with everyone all the time. So I fed her, then went off for some alone time for my now occasional... recreation."

Florsy looks a bit nervous.

"L-look, it's not a habit. I just do it when I feel too overwhelmed now... it's all in moderation!"

Planetbox wrote:
"Oh, y'all are talking about this, right?" she asked, reaching into her shoe and pulling out a wicked knife with a long, dangerous blade!

"Yeah, that's kinda why I was asking," she explained, tapping the knife against her chin. "I mean, I really brought this thing just for the sake of self-defense, but I know it probably makes me look mighty suspicious. I had this the whole time, so there's gotta be another weapon somewhere around here."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH," Florsy screams, ducking away.

"Wh-what on earth is wrong with you? I-I don't think I can trust anyone here now..."

Florsy slowly shuffles as far away from Zarmilla as possible.

"L-look, everyone, I assure you I have nothing on my person... that you don't know of!"

Florsy opens her bag and shows the contents for everyone. The same stuff as they saw her take on.

"A-and... oh right... the weed."

Florsy sighs, and takes out the rest of her 'titty weed', and her lighter.

"That's all I got, I swear! There's no need to strip search... is there..."

She glances at Zarmilla's sword again.

"I... sigh... it's embarrassing, but it might be for the best... for everyone's safety..."

ASCEND

Lone wrote:
"That's all I got, I swear! There's no need to strip search... is there..."

She glances at Zarmilla's sword again.

"I... sigh... it's embarrassing, but it might be for the best... for everyone's safety..."

“Hey, it’s not like I’m gonna have a second knife stashed in my pants,” Zarmilla replied, “If y’all want to see me in my birthday suit, you’re gonna have to make it through a lengthy courting period first.”
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Florsy sighs, and pushes herself against the wall.

"There's a way around it..." she mutters. "I could just take my bra off, dress still on of course, and once you see nothing but weed fall out, that'd be enough proof that I'm not hiding anything... but at this point, what does it even matter."

She looks over to Dante's corpse.

"He was one of the good ones... one of the few who were holding us together. First Alfred, and then Axel is revealed to be... and now no Dante... even Preston wasn't too bad once you got to know him... all the good people are gonna die, or be revealed to be horrible... is this really how it ends?"

The American Dream

"What are we even going to do when, well, when we catch the person, anyway?" Lilith wondered. "I mean, all the punishments for the... the deaths... so far were controlled by who or whatever was behind all those trial-things. But, now it's just us, so... what's the plan?"

fella

Myles had been looking over the body, specifically the injuries, for the past few minutes now, letting out a deep sigh.

“I’m sorry. We’ll find who did this, Dante.”

He then turned to the rest of the group.

“... So Zarmilla has a knife, hmm? Granted, I doubt that she would’ve revealed that if she was the culprit...”

He pursed his lips as he thought for a few more moments.

“Unless someone else had snuck a knife or some bladed object aboard the submarine, the only thing I can see this wound coming from is Teddy’s sword. Not that I’m accusing him, but... it is suspicious. Still, though, I doubt he’d do something like this that would so obviously lead to him... though I won’t rule the possibility out.”

ASCEND

"Couldn't we just compare the size of the wound to all the bladed instruments we know about?" Zarmilla asked, "I'm sure a kindergartener could tell the difference between a sword wound and a knife wound...not that I advocate showing corpses to children."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

No other way than to make this mistake.

"I think the point is that we won't find it. It might be better if we just... reconstructed what happened, maybe? Or just pressed that fancy red button. I mean, what could go wrong with that?" Vera questions, shrugging.

"...Hey, everyone! What are we gonna do if and when we discover Dante's killer?" Griffin asked, tilting his head. "Tie him or her up like we did with Hubby? Leave them be? Or..."

Griffin brought a finger to his neck.

"Vote them off the island?"

Collin1002 wrote:
“Unless someone else had snuck a knife or some bladed object aboard the submarine, the only thing I can see this wound coming from is Teddy’s sword. Not that I’m accusing him, but... it is suspicious. Still, though, I doubt he’d do something like this that would so obviously lead to him... though I won’t rule the possibility out.”

"I didn't do it." Theodore stated. "If I really wanted him dead there would've been a much easier way for me to do it."

Sock

Joker wrote:
"I didn't do it." Theodore stated. "If I really wanted him dead there would've been a much easier way for me to do it."

"There... would be?" Clive asks, confused.

He also nods to Zarmilla's suggestion. "We should be able to compare the wounds... Well enough, at least."

"Oh, and thank you, Florsy. Now we have a rough estimate of how long ago Dante was killed."

Clive nods and hums to himself a few times as he goes over notes that his player wrote down in his head. "What do you guys think that burnt-looking metal thing is?" He asks nobody in particular, as he approaches Dante's corpse to try and closer examine the wound.

The sword indeed, when looking at the sound in the corpse, wouldn't fit. So there's some weapon unaccounted for?

Kachu wrote:
Joker wrote:

Theodore nods. "I would've been able to kill him and the rest of you, if I truly wanted to."

"You all remember how I launched the submarine, correct?" He continues. "Launching it wasn't the only option I had. I also had the option to blow it up."

"And thank you for not blowing us up," says Florsy dryly. She was clearly getting very tired of everything. She holds the big red button up.

"Maybe we could find what contraption this is for."

"Press it! Press it!" Griffin chanted.

ASCEND

Lone wrote:
"And thank you for not blowing us up," says Florsy dryly. She was clearly getting very tired of everything. She holds the big red button up.

"Maybe we could find what contraption this is for."

“For the last time, that and the glass eye are the Machine parts Dante won. If you want to try putting ‘em together, talk to Clive and Hubes.”

"Yes, I know that," Florsy scowls from the other side of the room. Toadette gves an angry croak in agreement. "And I want to see if this machine, or something similar, is right here with us.

The American Dream

“What the hell kind of machine would that shit build, anyway? Everything just sounds random.”

Just another day.

"You know now that I think about it another thing interests me here, theres some burned metal nearby him right? arent these that preston boys glasses?"

Sock

Joker wrote:
Kachu wrote:
Joker wrote:

Theodore nods. "I would've been able to kill him and the rest of you, if I truly wanted to."

"You all remember how I launched the submarine, correct?" He continues. "Launching it wasn't the only option I had. I also had the option to blow it up."

"Christ..." Clive recoils a little. "Thank you for uh... not doing that?"

"But I do believe there could still be a motive for wanting Dante dead, and just Dante. Perhaps that's something we should discuss? Who would even want Dante dead, anyways? It's not for his Machine pieces, they're still here."

ASCEND

“I don’t see who would want him dead aside from Preston,” Zarmilla replied, “And I’m only saying that on account of him being the only one who knew Dante at all. Dante was too sweet for any of the rest of us to develop some intense animosity toward him.”

“Anyway, the metal thing was probably Preston’s glasses, though I don’t see what that could mean since Dante had them anyway. I do wonder if the mysterious broken jar might have been stuffed full of those cockroaches we saw? Maybe Dante was attacked with one of those shards from the jar too.”

"Maybe they figured they could take his spot on the boat?" Cake suggested who has been here all this time.

The American Dream

"That jar... hey! Wait a minute! That jar's mine, for the cockroach spouses I brought, and I'm willing to bet that fucking toad ate Susan and Dave!" she concluded angrily. "Who broke my jar?! I swear, by the Sun and the Moon, I will never forget this!"

"Oh no," Florsy groans. "I hope she didn't do that, right Toadette? You know better than that, don't you?"

Florsy turns back to Lilith.

"If Toadette has done anything to your cockroaches, I promise to punish her, and I'll even let you suggest a punishment."

The American Dream

Lone wrote:
"Oh no," Florsy groans. "I hope she didn't do that, right Toadette? You know better than that, don't you?"

Florsy turns back to Lilith.

"If Toadette has done anything to your cockroaches, I promise to punish her, and I'll even let you suggest a punishment."

"Any punishment I have in mind you'd never consent to..." Lilith muttered. "Whatever. Let's just figure out who broke my jar in the first place."

WinterCoat wrote:
"Any punishment I have in mind you'd never consent to..." Lilith muttered. "Whatever. Let's just figure out who broke my jar in the first place."

"Maybe he was trying to get some coffee and just dropped the jar on his head." Hubert suggested, still drunk because that's plot relevant I assure you. "... Hey, did you put your cockroach jar next to my coffee?!"

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

"Maybe he was trying to get some coffee and just dropped the jar on his head." Hubert suggested, still drunk because that's plot relevant I assure you. "... Hey, did you put your cockroach jar next to my coffee?!"

"Yeah, so? Susan and Dave enjoyed the scent of coffee. Sue me."

"Hey... speaking of jars... could they have been what knocked Dante out? Someone grabs it, and smashes his head in with it, or even set it above somewhere and have it fall on him..."

Florsy's expression darkens.

"Whoever did this... did this on purpose. They waited for Toadette and I to get separated so they could take her so... I'm sorry Lilith, but this is the only jar. Toadette was used to get rid of any evidence... they could have used the cockroaches for something else first too, but I think it's likely they just needed the jar. I hope Dave and Susan got away safely."

Florsy looks at the big red button in her hands.

"And then there's this, the glass eye, parts of some machine... And the coffee too, the only things seemingly unaccounted for."

Florsy wanders over to the coffee scattered about. Unfortunately, it's quite slippery. She slips, falling backwards.

"Agghhh!"

The button slips from her grip and lands right below her. She lands right on it, pressing the button with her bottom.

The American Dream

Lilith cursed God for taking the lives of her favorite roaches.

Hubert cursed Lilith for putting roaches next to his delicious beans.

The American Dream

Lilith cursed Hubert for putting her in prison in the first place. The roaches would never have died the way they did if they had been able to have a proper home.

Florsy picks herself up, relieved that the button didn't make the whole ship explode.

She curses the coffee for making her trip.

"Say... Dante wasn't the only one with machine parts. Didn't Clive and Hammond also get some parts? Maybe they have a... better idea of what this machine could do."

The American Dream

"I don't think any of the parts really make a complete thing, though... they seem to be part of something we don't really have access to."

"Hmm... I guess if the parts can't give us any hints... then we'll need ideas on the coffee. And maybe that empty space in the pantry?"

Florsy stays silent for a few seconds, but can't seem to come up with anything.

"Or maybe like... what could someone potentially need the cockroaches for? I'm no expert on these things so..."

"It'd be a whole lot easier if we all just strip searched to see who has a hidden weapon on them but..."

The American Dream

"I've got no idea why anyone would need cockroaches... nor why there are so many on-board," Lilith answered. "Though, they may have been attracted to the smell of Dante's corpse, if that means anything. They aren't too talkative right now..."

"Ask them if they touched my coffee!" Hubert politely asked. Priorities.

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Ask them if they touched my coffee!" Hubert politely asked. Priorities.

"They didn't. Probably."

Sock

Clive scratches his head at the mention of machine parts. "Yeah, my machine piece can't do much of anything. At least, not on its own. I'm sure there's some use for it, somewhere..."

"I would be okay with a search. However, I would like to see if the knife Zarmilla has lines up with Dante's wound. I doubt it, since she said she had it the whole time, but it might be worth checking?"

"I can't think of much else that could kill him, other than perhaps someone using a shard of glass? Can anyone reassemble jars or am I reaching way too hard here? Wish we weren't stuck on this stupid submarine now..."

The American Dream

"I don't think you can reassemble a jar without some kind of binding agent, um..."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"The more I think about what we have here, the more I get confused." Vera admits. "It's not easy for me to say, but I really cannot make sense out of anything here. What even is fhat jar... eye... thing?"

"...So, we don't really have any leads on what might have stabbed him, huh?" Cake mumbled grimly as she scratched the back of her head. "I guess just about anyone coulda snuck something on board, or just found something here, right? ...We should do something with him. Not sure what we can do here, though... maybe just get a sheet or something for now..."
Page 61 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus