Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 2[ 49 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Danganronpa F8 Post-Game Meditation (We Survived!)Topic%20Title

fella

Alright, so, it's late and I'm tired, but I wanted to post anyway so don't judge me.

Most of the stuff I would've said has already been said, so I'm not gonna reiterate things, lol. But I do wanna say thank you to Nanjo for doing his best to run this game throughout everything, and I'm happy to see that it reached a conclusion (well it technically hasn't yet but it's gonna). While I personally think that a lot of things could've been handled better, that's no one's fault. Not Nanjo's not the players, no one's -- the game was sort of a victim of circumstance, I think.

Lots of people had shit going on in their lives, myself included, and combined with the whole COVID pandemic still lurking around, it just didn't lead to a good result. This game definitely had its high points, to be sure -- I liked a decent amount of the cast and the premise was super cool, and wish that I could've seen more of the cast in particular, though sadly, I chose to opt out of FTEs in, like, chapter 3, I think. Sorry to my FTE partners, by the way. Stress is a bitch.

I'm not gonna lament on Myles too much, but I feel like I could've done way, waaaaay better with him. Again, no one's fault, and if someone is too blame, it's me for not being around to develop him enough. I'm just sad I couldn't make him a somewhat interesting character in the end by revealing his backstory in the thread, but too late for that now, unfortunately. Hopefully I can rectify this in F9, whenever that may be. I have a character in mind I've been wanting to play for a while, and if they aren't my best character yet not that that's a high bar hahaaaaa I'll be very sad.

In any case, again, thank you to Nanjo for continuing to run the game to its end, thank you to SC for being cool and helping get this game off the ground, thank you to the newcomers for participating, and thanks to everyone else for... also participating. Y'all are cool.

Well, that's it from me. I'm gonna sleep now and regret my life decisions. Cheers!

Happy Maria

Oh also almost forgot to mention

Thank you friends

Just another day.

gg

as everyone has said thanks nanjo for running the game, it was understandably was plagued with issues all outside of anyone's control but none the less I enjoyed it and everyones characters. I don't think domanic was one of my stronger characters as admittedly it being one part originally having a different character made for F8 but also due to as many people had, circumstances that took time away from the game.

so with that see ya next forum game folks. :v

Shy guy

Spoiler: Exceptionally non-canon Alfred End
A phone call dragged Zayne away from his work and back to the real world. He looked away from the tube in front of him, and pulled out his mobile to answer the call. “Yes?”

“I’m afraid he is deceased, sir. Our contact on the helicopter confirmed it,” the solemn voice on the other end said. Zayne pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

“Thank you for the update, Lincoln. See if you can’t recover the leftovers.”

“Right away, sir.”

Zayne terminated the call with a sharp tap. Alfred had gone missing a few weeks ago, most likely caught up by some mad idea he’d had. He’d been expecting the worst, but it was always frustrating to lose one. Why did they always turn out to be so reckless?

He turned back to the giant tube, placing a hand on it and examining the one inside. “Clone #125… I christen you ‘Algernon’. Let’s hope you live a little longer than your predecessor.” On the other side of the glass, a perfect replica of Zayne floated in some strange liquid, blissfully unaware of the life that awaited it.

disturbing. i guess florsy didn't need to worry about breaking the news to him

Zayne bro if you clone yourself 124 times and they all turn out stupid it might be time to re-evaluate your source material

Shy guy

Zayne found incinerated by the sickest burn

Just another day.

you know what they say, 125th times the charm...that's what it was right?

Shy guy

If at first you don't succeed, try try try try try try (...) try again!
Page 2 of 2 [ 49 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus