Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

Question About 2-1?Topic%20Title

Yeah I Was Replaying 2-1 And I Wondered
Spoiler:
Just How Did Wellington Kill Dustin? Wasnt Dustin Pushed Off The Railing And Maggey Was With Him And I Seriously Doubt Wellington Was Able To Push Him Off The Ledge Without Maggey Seeing Him So How Did He Do It?
Re: Question About 2-1?Topic%20Title

Do you smell what the Jacques is cookin?

That's...a very good question. I had a look through the script, and, as far as I can tell, they never quite explain that one.

Spoiler:
The only somewhat reasonable explanation I can come up with, is Dustin and Maggey are looking over the edge, and Wellington sneaks up behind him and pushes him down. Maggey doesn't think to turn around and instead just looks down, giving Wellington some time to get away and go to where Dustin was laying on the ground.

A beautiful world indeed.

I believe that we are mislead that Maggey was present during Dustin's murder. Wellington must have waited for Maggey to leave Dustin before making his move.

Do you smell what the Jacques is cookin?

^ Ah, that makes a lot more sense.

neoswordmaster wrote:
I believe that we are mislead that Maggey was present during Dustin's murder. Wellington must have waited for Maggey to leave Dustin before making his move.

Ok That Makes Alot More Sense Thanks ^^; Its Really Been Bugging Me For A While

...Hopefully someday... xD

Yes, and if I remember correctly Phoenix says something like that.
or that's the mental picture I always had...
But I really think Phoenix said something like: Then you waited the defendant to leave before blaa blaa blaa -or something like that.
ImageImageImageImage

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

neoswordmaster wrote:

Spoiler: 2-1 i think i cracked it
Maggey found The phone and gets the call where she says Sh would wait at the park for Richrd to pick up the phone. Richard notices that Dustin with Maggey then plots to kill the Cop. Maggey gives Dustin the phone and he goes to meet with Richard, she goes and gets something my guess would be the baseball glove as a present. When Maggey comes back she finds Dustain dead and Richard gone.

I think the last bit it lsightly wrong but it checks around right with what Neo said.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

KrazyKaro wrote:
neoswordmaster wrote:

Spoiler: 2-1 i think i cracked it
Maggey found The phone and gets the call where she says Sh would wait at the park for Richrd to pick up the phone. Richard notices that Dustin with Maggey then plots to kill the Cop. Maggey gives Dustin the phone and he goes to meet with Richard, she goes and gets something my guess would be the baseball glove as a present. When Maggey comes back she finds Dustain dead and Richard gone.

I think the last bit it lsightly wrong but it checks around right with what Neo said.

But didnt Maggey give Phoenix the phone in the detention center?
If that is the case Maggey couldnt have given the phone to Justin also I think she had already given Justin the baseball glove at that time (But i'm not sure about that one)
Also another question from where did Wellington see the Baseball glove fall from?
Nothing.

...Hopefully someday... xD

^
Dustin had already received the baseball glove so it was with him,
though it is odd that it was not seen in the other picture.
Though...There is a change Maggey took it away and Wellington saw it while spying them or something like that.

And no. Maggey did not give it to Phoenix. It was still with Dustin and when the cops arrived it was already an evidence.
In other words: When Wellington lost his glasses, he didn't have enough time to find the phone and the glasses. Or....Thats how I always thought it...
Sadly, its kinda tragicomical he never found even other of those until the trial.

Or this is how I've allways had it.
ImageImageImageImage

lol

that or Wellington didn't really do it 8D *shot*
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Okay I've got it.

Richard sees Maggey with Dustin.
Richard panics thinking that DUSTIN has the phine when Maggey does.
Maggey has the baseball glove and for some reason she briefly leaves Dustin (Toilet break or something) anyway Richard approaches Dustin (Who is at the edge of that cliff) and he pushes him over the edge.
Richard then runs down to where Dustin fell but before he fell Justin grabbed Richard's glasses and fell
Anyway Richard tries to search for the phone,
Maggey returns to the cliff and looks down (she is holding the baseball glove) she sees Dustin dead and drops the glove out of shock Richard sees the glove mistakes them for bananas and you know the rest.
Nothing.

Glad I amn't the only one confused by this case.

So Maggey wasn't there when the murder happened? That makes a bit more sense, I was always confused before. :meekins:
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

antonis wrote:
Okay I've got it.

Richard sees Maggey with Dustin.
Richard panics thinking that DUSTIN has the phine when Maggey does.
Maggey has the baseball glove and for some reason she briefly leaves Dustin (Toilet break or something) anyway Richard approaches Dustin (Who is at the edge of that cliff) and he pushes him over the edge.
Richard then runs down to where Dustin fell but before he fell Justin grabbed Richard's glasses and fell
Anyway Richard tries to search for the phone,
Maggey returns to the cliff and looks down (she is holding the baseball glove) she sees Dustin dead and drops the glove out of shock Richard sees the glove mistakes them for bananas and you know the rest.

I do believe we have cracked it :godot:
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)