Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 6 of 12[ 465 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Re: Where's the love for Phranziska? A Phoenix/Franziska thread.Topic%20Title

Executor

Haha, I love :franny: x :phoenix: , it makes alot of sense in-story and the UST can be cut with a knife when they're around each other.

I also remember in Turnabout Big-Top, If phoenix presents Franziska's profile to Acro he will say Fran and Phoenix see the world through.''the same color tinted glasses'' but, with ''differing perspectives.. for now'' , as well as saying that they share ''the same glint in their eye'', and If ''for now'' means they will see things the same way in the future, perhaps...romantically?

That with the other evidence makes the ship quite plausible.

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

Last edited by Joseph von Brewster on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have a soft spot for this paring. More than some of Phoenix's other "main" parings. ^^;;
.: Daughter of Aliucon and Lida_Rose on the CR Family Tree :.

Executor

I thought I was in a minority to support :franny: x :phoenix: but, there are a lot of other people who saw the evidence for it, as well. :karma:

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma

Executor

Kartoon Kween wrote:
I love this pairing! ;__;

There's actually a REALLY good fic going on about those two in the Kink Meme, if anyone's interested.

http://teagueful.livejournal.com/70450. ... #t26785330

Hot damn.

-Franziska von Karma

justice is always wright ;)

you know,if you present franziska's profile to acro,he'll say that both you(wright) and franziska are similiar and have the same eyes.

i am more supportive of wright/maya or iris and edgeworth/franziska shipments,but i guess that wright/franziska can also work :phoenix: :franny:

Executor

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
you know,if you present franziska's profile to acro,he'll say that both you(wright) and franziska are similiar and have the same eyes.

i am more supportive of wright/maya or iris and edgeworth/franziska shipments,but i guess that wright/franziska can also work :phoenix: :franny:

That also caught my attention. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

Custom Title in Production

I fully support :phoenix: * :franny:. Ever since T&T, it's the only Phoenix pairing that makes sense for me.

But you have to wonder though. What do you think Manfred will think of the relationship between them? I could just imagine it. Phoenix proposes and she accepts. They go to the prison he is held in (I can only assume he is in prison). Franziska talks to him while Phoenix hides from his sight. Franziska then shows him her engagement ring. He asks who popped her the question, and out Phoenix comes. What do you think Manfred will do? Freak out like 1-4?

Also, with this kink meme. I hope part 49 comes out soon, but I guess you can't rush awesomeness.

Executor

FlorisJan wrote:
I fully support :phoenix: * :franny:. Ever since T&T, it's the only Phoenix pairing that makes sense for me.

But you have to wonder though. What do you think Manfred will think of the relationship between them? I could just imagine it. Phoenix proposes and she accepts. They go to the prison he is held in (I can only assume he is in prison). Franziska talks to him while Phoenix hides from his sight. Franziska then shows him her engagement ring. He asks who popped her the question, and out Phoenix comes. What do you think Manfred will do? Freak out like 1-4?

Also, with this kink meme. I hope part 49 comes out soon, but I guess you can't rush awesomeness.

Nick is the only one to ever defeat Manfred in court, that would cause a lot of respect, so I would imagine he would say in his hellish voice ''Welcome to the family''. :karma:

But, seriously I think Manfred died of natural causes before he hit prison.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Joseph von Brewster wrote:
FlorisJan wrote:

Nick is the only one to ever defeat Manfred in court, that would cause a lot of respect, so I would imagine he would say in his hellish voice ''Welcome to the family''. :karma:

Yeah, Phoenix says in JFA that Franziska lost her father, so it's pretty likely he died. I'm more of a believer that he commited suicide somehow, though, considering how badly he screwed up.

Anyways, HI! I (obviously) love this pairing, I think it's adorable. Plus, there is evidence to back it up, especially the part during T&T. I mean, Franziska very rarely shows her emotions like that, so it has to mean something, right? Plus, I really like how it can be cute and humorous at the same time, if you know what I mean. It's nowhere near as sappy as some other pairings with Phoenix. I mean, not that I'm mentioning anyoneIRIS.

Executor

Cyanide capsule hidden in his tooth. :redd:

Manfred went out like Goring, I'm sure.

-Franziska von Karma

Dora Feddy: Southern Fried Prosecutor

Meh, I'll admit that this is my OTCP, but Franziska has alot of growing up to do before she could be in any kind of relationship like that.

Executor

Dora Feddy wrote:
Meh, I'll admit that this is my OTCP, but Franziska has alot of growing up to do before she could be in any kind of relationship like that.

I agree, :franny: has some issue to work out.

But, I don't see it as a crack pairing as much as on of the few pairings that have in-game support.

-Franziska von Karma

Last edited by Joseph von Brewster on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

c:

Yeah, I don't really think of it as a crack pairing either. It's definitely a bit more uncommon, but certainly not crack. On the growing up part, however, I totally agree. I think Franziska has feelings for Phoenix, but I don't think she's mature enough to handle them yet. Maybe GS5? xD *shot*

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yeah, I don't really think of it as a crack pairing either. It's definitely a bit more uncommon, but certainly not crack. On the growing up part, however, I totally agree. I think Franziska has feelings for Phoenix, but I don't think she's mature enough to handle them yet. Maybe GS5? xD *shot*

One can only hope. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

It would also get rid of some of the age difference awkwardness. Franziska still being in her teens is one of the few things I'm iffy about when it comes to this pairing, but when you get older it's not that big of a deal. Plus I'd love to see how Apollo reacts to her. xD (Haha, PollyxFranzy. Now THAT would be one unusual pairing.)

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
It would also get rid of some of the age difference awkwardness. Franziska still being in her teens is one of the few things I'm iffy about when it comes to this pairing, but when you get older it's not that big of a deal. Plus I'd love to see how Apollo reacts to her. xD (Haha, PollyxFranzy. Now THAT would be one unusual pairing.)

Snackooed and whipped at the same time?

That's just wrong. :karma:

''Hey Apollo I'm off to to take the Bar Exam so Franziska is in charge till further notice''

''Crap, do I really need more abuse?''

''Watch it fool'' *Whip*

-Franziska von Karma

Custom Title in Production

Franziska's Whip wrote:
FlorisJan wrote:

Yeah, Phoenix says in JFA that Franziska lost her father, so it's pretty likely he died. I'm more of a believer that he commited suicide somehow, though, considering how badly he screwed up.

Anyways, HI! I (obviously) love this pairing, I think it's adorable. Plus, there is evidence to back it up, especially the part during T&T. I mean, Franziska very rarely shows her emotions like that, so it has to mean something, right? Plus, I really like how it can be cute and humorous at the same time, if you know what I mean. It's nowhere near as sappy as some other pairings with Phoenix. I mean, not that I'm mentioning anyoneIRIS.

Not that I want to keep returning to whether MvK is dead or not, but when Phoenix said that, could he not have meant that she lost him as she knew him? As in, he wasn't the respectful man she thought he was, so she kind of "threw him away" from her life.

Executor

Perhaps.

But, I don't think Manfred would allow himself to rot in a cell.

-Franziska von Karma

Not quite setup certain profile things.

T&T wrote:
> Phoenix:
> (She's so openly hostile that
> it's almost kinda cute.)

During my whole life, the only shipping I ever have supported (in ANY franchise) is this. And Manfred, who managed to get a hold of himself after breaking a wall of the courtroom and kept his cool for the bureaucratic part of the trial although he was surely going to be found guilty of murdervoluntary homicide(I believe von Karma is alive as murder (and probably, rape) is the only crime that gets death penalty or even something serious in PW universe and voluntary homicide probably has a smaller punishment, and Phoenix either meant something else or didn't even check about the trial of von Karma[now to think over it... more probably it is a plot hole]), would probably go insane.
Sig pending.

Executor

HakairyuvK wrote:
T&T wrote:
> Phoenix:
> (She's so openly hostile that
> it's almost kinda cute.)

During my whole life, the only shipping I ever have supported (in ANY franchise) is this. And Manfred, who managed to get a hold of himself after breaking a wall of the courtroom and kept his cool for the bureaucratic part of the trial although he was surely going to be found guilty of murdervoluntary homicide(I believe von Karma is alive as murder (and probably, rape) is the only crime that gets death penalty or even something serious in PW universe and voluntary homicide probably has a smaller punishment, and Phoenix either meant something else or didn't even check about the trial of von Karma[now to think over it... more probably it is a plot hole]), would probably go insane.

Indeed, this is the only ''ship'' I do.

I usually stay out of these things. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

^ Same. I support a few other pairings, but this is the only one I really, really like. For AA, anyways.

Executor

Hmmm.

I replayed 2-4 and I have a little thing to add.

Phoenix notes in the court record that Fran's whip has a ''mysterious nostalgia'' but, the thing I noticed is he gave the whip to Edgeworth while thanking him and Franziska, the tracker she also dropped was showing the mark in a different area during the ending which Edgeworth then decided to use to chase her down.

Nick stopped Miles to give him the whip to give to Franziska so she would learn the same lesson he learned and the lesson he taught Edgeworth.

Edgeworth states this by thinking ''You knew this would happen didn't you Phoenix''.

Nick gave Miles Fran's whip for the purpose of helping Franziska through her breakdown.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Hooray! More evidence! :D

Man I wish I could play JFA. :c

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:

Most of the evidence for the pairing is stuffed in T&T

The gravy discussions are hilarious.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Franziska's Whip wrote:

Oh, I know, but Franzy's in JFA more. Plus, tulips! xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

Oh, I know, but Franzy's in JFA more. Plus, tulips! xD

That card. :karma:

Acro's comments, Nick's reactions to her getting shot....

Oh dear, I know it's cliche' but it's one I wouldn't mind.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

I know, right? There's a lot more evidence than people think. I think it has more evidence than P/E *hides*

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I know, right? There's a lot more evidence than people think. I think it has more evidence than P/E *hides*

I agree.

I also think Phranziska has more evidence for a romantic relationship than Phoenix and Maya.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Franziska's Whip wrote:

I agree.

I also think Phranziska has more evidence for a romantic relationship than Phoenix and Maya.

I just got Firefox and it appears my tiny text isn't showing up on it >_>

Anyways, I agree! Just because he's protective of her doesn't mean he wants to marry her. I think he thinks of her as a little sister, kind of to take over for Mia. Which I personally think is adorable, but I don't like the idea of anything romantic happening.

Buuut this is about Phranziska, so let's get off of that. I think I'm going to write a Phranziska fanfiction. One with a good plot, not just a fluffy oneshot. xD Yeah, I know I sound like a fangirl, but I have a week left of school and will have nothing better to do during the summer, so it would give me something semi-productive to do! I wonder what it should be about... :3

nice pairing but i always thought she'd be better with edgeworth

plus in trials and tribulations there's a part where phoenix mentions that she was kinda cute when she was mad or smth, so it just might work

c:

^ With all due respect, again, with me, Phoenix and Maya = Edgeworth and Franziska. It's just a brother and sister relationship to me, there's nowhere near as much evidence for them. But still, to each their own. ^_^

I do love that line, though. As with every other bit of evidence for this pairing.

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

I agree.

I just got Firefox and it appears my tiny text isn't showing up on it >_>

Anyways, I agree! Just because he's protective of her doesn't mean he wants to marry her. I think he thinks of her as a little sister, kind of to take over for Mia. Which I personally think is adorable, but I don't like the idea of anything romantic happening.

Buuut this is about Phranziska, so let's get off of that. I think I'm going to write a Phranziska fanfiction. One with a good plot, not just a fluffy oneshot. xD Yeah, I know I sound like a fangirl, but I have a week left of school and will have nothing better to do during the summer, so it would give me something semi-productive to do! I wonder what it should be about... :3

Please do.

That kinkmeme was awesome, so do something around those lines.

Lots of whipping. :karma:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Bwahaha. It will have much whipping, that I'm sure of, but I don't know about anything sexual, I think I'm too young to write about those kind of things. xD

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Bwahaha. It will have much whipping, that I'm sure of, but I don't know about anything sexual, I think I'm too young to write about those kind of things. xD

She really has a thing for giving Nick the lash.

If you write the fic, make it funny, a lot of the charm is how humorous their relationship would be.

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Franziska's Whip wrote:

If you write the fic, make it funny, a lot of the charm is how humorous their relationship would be.

Especially when he defeats her...poor guy! xD

It'll definitely have humor in it, don't worry. I don't really have a plot worked out yet except that maaaybe it'll be after GS4. I'm probably going to actually start writing it the beginning of my summer vacation, so I can have time without stressing over finals and things like that.

Executor

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:

Especially when he defeats her...poor guy! xD

It'll definitely have humor in it, don't worry. I don't really have a plot worked out yet except that maaaybe it'll be after GS4. I'm probably going to actually start writing it the beginning of my summer vacation, so I can have time without stressing over finals and things like that.

I'm just giddy. :redd:

-Franziska von Karma

c:

Me, too. I just want to get through this week...school is cruel. ;_;

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I'm sorry to pop up like this out of nothing... (Specially since I haven't posted here for a long time) but I wanted kind of make my fic known... I wouldn't say it here if it wasn't a FrannyXNick Fanfic. Anyway, it's a collab between Nat and me... I would really love to see some comments...

Oh... and F. Whip I wish you good luck on your fic...

Thanks.
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

c:

I just finished the first chapter and I like it a lot! ^_^

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

Thanks... if you could say so in the topic itself.... :keiko:
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
Page 6 of 12 [ 465 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)