Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Heavenly Hall Sight? (Maybe 3-5 Spoilers)Topic%20Title

...The fuck?

I have just recently finished yet another playthrough of T&T. When I played, I saw something really strange. Take a look at this photo of Heavenly Hall.
(Note the circled Dusky Bridge in red)

Now, we know that Larry saw Dusky Bridge as it was struck by lightning. This was his position:

Now, call me crazy or not, but I think it is IMPOSSIBLE for Larry to have seen Dusky Bridge from his position.

And if anyone wants to say that he just got out of bed and looked at it, the painting he drew shows the whole scene! He wouldn't have seen "Iris" flying "over" Dusky Bridge if he wasnt upside down. So he couldn't have walked outside and saw it, he must've stayed in bed.

What I'm trying to say is, how did he see Dusky Bridge outside of his door when its way over his head behind him?
Re: Heavenly Hall Sight? (Maybe 3-5 Spoilers)Topic%20Title

Take a good look, everyone!

Well, you also must see that just outside the open door is a thin strip of wood, much common to a porch. The only visible door in the picture does not have that strip of wood, so Larry must be laying near a different door! If this door were to the side of the house, just before those rock steps start, he very well could have seen what he saw! Zvarri!

...How truly elegant.

...The fuck?

I can see why some people would agree with you that he was not looking out of the front door, but which door perhaps? It couldn't be the back because his view is blocked by trees. And you would probably say the west side, but I highly doubt that he would be able to see the whole pendalum scene, at least enough to scrap up some excuse about flying, because as you see: mostly he would only be able to see cliffsides, and if you could see the little tiny bit of Dusky Bridge on the Inner Temple side, I don't think anyone would assume that a little speck from that far away is someone flying. (Thats another thing, Dusky Bridge is maybe 50 Yards away, how could he see the scene with all of the protruding cliffsides blocking his view?)

Take a good look, everyone!

I dunno, I think he could have at least seen the end of the bridge from the west side, which was good enough for the purpose it served.

...The fuck?

Sure, but I just thought of another thing! (On a roll!)

If you would please consider the Larry picture above, he testified this was what he looked like [b]as he sahwit[b]. Generally, a door on the side with all those cliffs, one would have to crane his/her head to be able to see Dusty Bridge from there.

Bletz wrote:
Sure, but I just thought of another thing! (On a roll!)

If you would please consider the Larry picture above, he testified this was what he looked like [b]as he sahwit[b]. Generally, a door on the side with all those cliffs, one would have to crane his/her head to be able to see Dusty Bridge from there.

Well if you look at that picture of him, he isn't it the most natural position. Maybe that's him sort of twisting to see what was going on.
Signature by Purple Angel.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)