Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]
 


Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title
User avatar

is a five star man.

Gender: Male

Location: Tokyo

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 128

Yes, it's that time of year again - the newly remastered version of the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy has been released onto a new platform; iOS and Android. You could previously buy an HD version of the Trilogy on your phones, but it was known for being plagued by bugs and spelling errors. Since then, the Trilogy has had a complete graphical upgrade for next-gen consoles, which is the version that is now being released on phones.

You can purchase the game on iOS here, and on Android here. A limited time discount is available until June 15th, so if you're planning on buying or recommending to a friend, I'd do it sooner than later.
Image
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title
User avatar

Happy Maria

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4741

Yeah the old iOS port was kind of garbage from what I saw of it, glad they've both improved it and put it on Android now.
Image
Image
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Making Sprites

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3257

Toatali wrote:
Yes, it's that time of year again - the newly remastered version of the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy has been released onto a new platform; iOS and Android. You could previously buy an HD version of the Trilogy on your phones, but it was known for being plagued by bugs and spelling errors. Since then, the Trilogy has had a complete graphical upgrade for next-gen consoles, which is the version that is now being released on phones.

You can purchase the game on iOS here, and on Android here. A limited time discount is available until June 15th, so if you're planning on buying or recommending to a friend, I'd do it sooner than later.

The game cost me $27AUD on Android. I wonder what the price is without the discount because for a mobile app that's pretty steep :ron:
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title
User avatar

Nerd Processor

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am

Posts: 248

SuperAj3 wrote:
Toatali wrote:
Yes, it's that time of year again - the newly remastered version of the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy has been released onto a new platform; iOS and Android. You could previously buy an HD version of the Trilogy on your phones, but it was known for being plagued by bugs and spelling errors. Since then, the Trilogy has had a complete graphical upgrade for next-gen consoles, which is the version that is now being released on phones.

You can purchase the game on iOS here, and on Android here. A limited time discount is available until June 15th, so if you're planning on buying or recommending to a friend, I'd do it sooner than later.

The game cost me $27AUD on Android. I wonder what the price is without the discount because for a mobile app that's pretty steep :ron:


£18.49 for Android here in the UK, £21.99 on the iOS Store.

Are we sure the limited time discount is worldwide? Cos I only payed £12 for the original iOS release of the trilogy. (Although I seem to recall that was a sale). For that matter I only payed £10.99 for the iOS version of Dual Destinies.

Paid £19.79 for the redone one for PC on Steam though so I guess the prices for the iOS/Android releases are in line with that. :klavier: (Also the Steam one right now is £29.99 so I clearly bought that on sale too!)


I'd kinda like it on my Android tablet but probably not at this price. I haven't bought Great Ace Attorney yet for starters. I can't keep buying the original trilogy (and yes I do own the 3DS version as well :oops: )
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Making Sprites

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3257

Nerdowl wrote:
Are we sure the limited time discount is worldwide? Cos I only payed £12 for the original iOS release of the trilogy. (Although I seem to recall that was a sale). For that matter I only payed £10.99 for the iOS version of Dual Destinies.

I had a look and it was discounted. It's currently $32.99AUD now after the discount.
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy Re-released on iOS, AndroidTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Posts: 120

Regarding the original iOS version has there even been an explanation as to why Pearl Fey’s theme was removed?
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO