Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 4 of 4[ 128 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: (Subbed!) AA5 new trailer in TGSTopic%20Title

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

If Apollo really ends up getting no relevant role in this game, there's better be an Apollo-based spin-off in the near future! :edgeworth: Seriously, talk about wasted potential! The boy's a goldmine in terms of storytelling. They didn't even scratch the surface yet for him!

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Neni wrote:
If Apollo really ends up getting no relevant role in this game, there's better be an Apollo-based spin-off in the near future! :edgeworth: Seriously, talk about wasted potential! The boy's a goldmine in terms of storytelling. They didn't even scratch the surface yet for him!

This is why anyone that can appreciate Polly's character protest over his lack of appearance; he has potential, but not the opportunity.

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

I like apollo, but i think many of the fans outcries were because we had gotten so used to being and seeing Phoenix they did not like the change. Plus Apollo could be perceived to have been spoon-fed all his cases as he was told what to do and lead along by Kristoph, Trucy, Phoenix, Ema and Klavier, also by changing the protagonist yet dangling Phoenix infront of us seemed to enrage some fans.

Although if he had his own series seperate to phoenix entirely but still in the AA uniiverse then he could garner an equal standing.
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Achtung,baby~!

Neni wrote:

Agree,definitely hoping that he comes back;Either as the prosecutor or as a major character.

On another note,I hope the music in this game will be on par with the first three(especially T&T).
I wasn't too hooked on the AAI ost,and the trailer's music style sounds a little too close to it,which I think is unfitting for the AA series.
...But it's still pretty decent~

Btw,for some reason my signature won't appear,does anyone know why?

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

Pitipiui wrote:
Neni wrote:
If Apollo really ends up getting no relevant role in this game, there's better be an Apollo-based spin-off in the near future! :edgeworth:

Maybe Apollo will get a game after GK 3. :pearl:

A GK3 I certainly wouldn't buy. I didn't really like GK2 all too much, unfortunately. >_> Edgeworth just doesn't make for a very enjoyable main protagonist for me.

...Now, if GK3 featured Franziska or even Klavier as main protagonist, now that would be something else. :franny: :kyouya:

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

NoiR

zachariah Von-Karma wrote:

Although if he had his own series seperate to phoenix entirely but still in the AA uniiverse then he could garner an equal standing.

This is what they should have done in the first place honestly. As to why they didn't do it, I think they felt that they needed to rely on Phoenix for the sales and the fans. Which is honestly silly considering they just could have made a GS4 after Trials and Tribulations and started Apollo on his own journey as a lawyer. Having multiple laywer games sounds pretty cool, but I guess it could detract from sales within fanbase splitting decisions over which game to get. :eh?:

Gyakuten Kenji is like the Puss in Boots movie; the main character is better as a secondary character. They weren't exactly bad, but they could have done better.
Page 4 of 4 [ 128 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » General » Trial Minutes