Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Professor Layton vs. Gyakuten Saiban - Japanese Voice CastTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201109/16050307.html

Layton and Luke will be voiced by their normal voice actors, while Phoenix and Maya will be voiced by the upcoming live-action movie's stars. That is, Layton will be voiced by Yo Oizumi, Luke by Maki Horikita, Phoenix by Hiroki Narimiya, and Maya by Mirei Kiritani.

Photos and other info from the TGS showings will likely appear after tomorrow night's public show.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Professor Layton vs. Gyakuten Saiban - Japanese Voice CastTopic%20Title

世界中

Interesting to see that Narimiya and Kiritani are in the voice cast. It'd be good preparation! :phoenix:

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

Ah! So the actors who play them in the upcoming movie also do those voices? Good choice! That way, we get used to their voices before the movie even comes out! Though, I kinda hoped Maya would be voiced by Nana Mizuki again... Ah, whatever! Mirei will do awesomely, I know it!

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Awesome, we now have "official" Japanese people for Phoenix and Maya, so they can voice them in, ahem, trailers for, ahem, future games...

call me crazy

DeMatador wrote:
Awesome, we now have "official" Japanese people for Phoenix and Maya, so they can voice them in, ahem, trailers for, ahem, future games...

But Takayuki Kondo was definitely Nick's "official" voice actor in terms of his consistent credits - Maya had multiple voice actresses and Nana Mizuki is just as "official" as Satomi Hanamura.

Of course this shift is for promotional purposes for the movie and I suppose "training" the actors. @_@ But ...If it really is a transition for them to officially announce these actors as the true seiyuu from that point on for any new Ace Attorney material, it feels kinda sad since that means they might end up letting go of people like Eiji Takemoto for Edgeworth and Koji Ishii for Gumshoe who I feel truly personified those characters - but I understand the direction.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes