Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 7 of 7[ 258 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: AA5 in Famitsu 3/12Topic%20Title

soreveil wrote:
Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
soreveil wrote:
But if the two room were converted into two rooms then Trucy would have way more space to put her magic equipment than very close to the desk. and the distance between the other couch and the door looks very cramped.

My point exactly. At some point, the office went from two rooms to one, and thus, became very cramped. Then again, Nick isn't really the tidy type, so he must feel right at home. Sometimes I wonder if he even sleeps there.

I thought you meant that they removed the wall making it one big room whoops. Makes me wonder what happened to that other room.

Well, they couldn't have rented it out or sold it, because it directly connects the main office to whatever area is passes for outside around that place. They'd have to go through it every time they went in- or out of the office, so that would get way to awkward.
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
My point exactly. At some point, the office went from two rooms to one, and thus, became very cramped. Then again, Nick isn't really the tidy type, so he must feel right at home. Sometimes I wonder if he even sleeps there.

Sometimes, it feels like he lives there. I mean Gumshoe offers to make dinner there and Pearl is hanging out there late at night as opposed to Nick's apartment or whatever. Trucy hangs out her panties to dry outside the office and stores her clothes there.

Wotter boy

To be honest, I thought Nick already lived there... ^^'
In AJ, I mean.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Poor Nick, it's worse in hindsight. After losing his job, he became so poor that he couldn't afford his apartment's rent and had to live in his office instead. And even while he had his job, the rent for his office (and expenses from Maya) was already pushing him into the red. Well, he's not as bad off as Gumshoe, but it's still pretty bad.

I suppose after the hit-and-run incident, he sued and got a hefty sum of money, so he could continue lavishing in his grape juice... just for a while. It's surprising that Apollo hasn't quit yet, since all the revenue his services received were paid to him and Trucy, one way or another.

Meanwhile, remember that comment from Bikini about how rich they were getting by the end of T&T? It's likely Maya received a major fraction of that amount, being the current Master of the tradition...

It's sad when you have to turn to your former assistant for cash. It really is.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
Poor Nick, it's worse in hindsight. After losing his job, he became so poor that he couldn't afford his apartment's rent and had to live in his office instead. And even while he had his job, the rent for his office (and expenses from Maya) was already pushing him into the red. Well, he's not as bad off as Gumshoe, but it's still pretty bad.

I suppose after the hit-and-run incident, he sued and got a hefty sum of money, so he could continue lavishing in his grape juice... just for a while. It's surprising that Apollo hasn't quit yet, since all the revenue his services received were paid to him and Trucy, one way or another.

Meanwhile, remember that comment from Bikini about how rich they were getting by the end of T&T? It's likely Maya received a major fraction of that amount, being the current Master of the tradition...

It's sad when you have to turn to your former assistant for cash. It really is.

Well, I don't think Nick was ever that poor (Gumshoe level, I mean), but yeah, he probably does live there now.
And about your hit-and-run theory, who's there to sue? The driver died, remember? And he couldn't take it up with his supperiors either, because Meractis was, as far as I gathered, himself the director. There's nobody left for Phoenix to sue, except maybe the Kitakis, and that doesn't sound like a good idea. So, no money. Again.
--------------

Doesn't look like the office to me. Hmmm.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

beterbomen wrote:
Well, I don't think Nick was ever that poor (Gumshoe level, I mean), but yeah, he probably does live there now.
And about your hit-and-run theory, who's there to sue? The driver died, remember? And he couldn't take it up with his supperiors either, because Meractis was, as far as I gathered, himself the director. There's nobody left for Phoenix to sue, except maybe the Kitakis, and that doesn't sound like a good idea. So, no money. Again.

Oh yeah. But he didn't have a reason to sue the Kitakis. Still, someone had to pay for Nick's medical bill. Even if he didn't have that much of an injury, just being in a clinic can be expensive. Who knows how much Hickfield charges?

...Oh, wait. By that point, he just hired Apollo to work for him. The clever bastard; he had everything planned.

@ Auburnsun; Oh, I haven't seen that picture in a long time. Where was it from again?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Wotter boy

Auburnsun wrote:

He might've expanded the place. *shrug*
Perhaps, after he lost his badge, he received some money from his former clients and spent it all on trying to get everything ready for Trucy to move in. Meaning moving out of his probably rather small apartment, and expanded the office building into a living space.

Blah!

BuddyFaith wrote:
Auburnsun wrote:

He might've expanded the place. *shrug*
Perhaps, after he lost his badge, he received some money from his former clients and spent it all on trying to get everything ready for Trucy to move in. Meaning moving out of his probably rather small apartment, and expanded the office building into a living space.

Or that could be Apollo's or Ema's apartment... The only thing in that image that suggests it might be Wright's place is that Trucy isn't in her normal outfit, but she could have just dressed up for the occasion. Also, those windows don't look like something you'd find in an office.

Auburnsun wrote:

Oh my.
Look at the PREHISTORIC TV!

Wouldn't the little story accompanying the picture in the magazine have said where it was?
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Auburnsun wrote:

Is Ema... drunk?
--------------

Blah!

beterbomen wrote:
Auburnsun wrote:

Is Ema... drunk?

Sure looks like it. It appears that Phoenix is too, judging by those rosy cheeks.

Alcohol references were removed in the US localization of the games themselves, but I'm pretty sure that mostly applied to Phoenix. IIRC, those grape juice bottles in AJ weren't really grape juice...

Also, I think that awkward time when Phoenix was "cleaning the toilet" was a strange thing localization did to hide a hangover.

What is my liiiife?!?

It was always grape juice in Japan.

Blah!

Gerkuman wrote:
It was always grape juice in Japan.

Oh, ok. Maybe it was just official art that suggested what I was thinking.

OBJECTION!

Maybe Ema doesnt like her drink very much.
But Apollo looks.. how can I put this? - very intense, when he's eating his food - and why the bead of sweat?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

grim_tales wrote:
But Apollo looks.. how can I put this? - very intense, when he's eating his food - and why the bead of sweat?

Possibly because Ema is an ugly drunk? She gives off that impression to me.
--------------

Blah!

grim_tales wrote:

I don't think he's entirely comfortable with her arm on his shoulders.

OBJECTION!

Ah I see :D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....
Page 7 of 7 [ 258 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » General » Trial Minutes