Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Ace Attorney Trilogy HD in April… maybe?Topic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

When asked on the Capcom Forums what the current expected release date for the oft delayed iOS HD port of Phoenix's games, Sven, Capcom USA's Corporate Officer/Senior Vice-President had this to say.

Sven wrote:
Sorry guys. This game has moved all over the place. The current schedule has it in April HOWEVER, given how this title has moved several times, I'm not certain how firm that date is.

That's the best info I have at the moment.

With the release window winding down to a month, the window to download the older direct DS port on the iOS app store may be limited. Owners of this older game will have the entirety of PW1 in the HD Game unlocked for free. Non-owners will just get PW1-1 and PW1-2 for free as a trial run.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD in April… maybe?Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Wooster wrote:

When asked on the Capcom Forums what the current expected release date for the oft delayed iOS HD port of Phoenix's games, Sven, Capcom USA's Corporate Officer/Senior Vice-President had this to say.

Sven wrote:
Sorry guys. This game has moved all over the place. The current schedule has it in April HOWEVER, given how this title has moved several times, I'm not certain how firm that date is.

That's the best info I have at the moment.

With the release window winding down to a month, the window to download the older direct DS port on the iOS app store may be limited. Owners of this older game will have the entirety of PW1 in the HD Game unlocked for free. Non-owners will just get PW1-1 and PW1-2 for free as a trial run.

I'm glad it's coming out although I feel like these schedule issues maybe cancelled out some of the effect that most of us thought this was attempting to have: to generate interest in the series. That's still possible, but it seems more likely the thing will have a small, "oh look it's there today" release rather than a big "HERE IT IS RELEASE DAY BUY IT" kind of thing.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Yeah, the first option is why I've been looking for it since fall. Good that I'll just have to buy AA2 and AA3 HD, since I already have the current iOS version of AA1.

How about savegame status? I don't want to have to play trough the first game again to access the second. Or can you access any case in the HD version?

Deputy of Self-Esteem

hothitsu wrote:
How about savegame status? I don't want to have to play trough the first game again to access the second. Or can you access any case in the HD version?

Game saves don't transfer. But frankly you won't need them. You can jump right into the last testimony in GS3-5 if you wanted right from the get go.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Programmer

To explain: You get to jump to any part of any game from the start. The part separator being the mandatory save prompts.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

AA123 :D

Hooray! I don't have to buy the 1st game again. :phoenix: Can't wait for the release.

Please don't be cancelled. Please don't be cancelled. Please don't be cancelled. Please don't be cancelled. :grey:

Just a fellow PW fan!

So I guess they're goal is the end of April if they feel like it's such a rush to get it out that month. I'm hoping it doesn't release later than May.
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes