Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Releasing WorldwideTopic%20Title

is a five star man.

The Great Ace Attorney Adventures, originally released in Japan under the name "Dai Gyakuten Saiban (大逆転裁判)" was first released in Japan in July 2015. The game was first teased in a Japanese only Nintendo Direct a year before that, with only the information that Shu Takumi was working on a new Ace Attorney project. With only one game left untranslated thus far, non Japanese Ace Attorney fans would have had no reason to believe that they would be left waiting six whole years for the game to finally be translated and officially released worldwide.

For those who have played the game, either in the original Japanese or through the fan made translation worked on tirelessly throughout the waiting period, this new release offers the chance to experience the adventures of Ryunosuke and Sherlock Herlock Sholmes afresh, in beautiful HD on Switch, PS4 or Steam.

For those who weren't able to play the games before, today marks the ever exciting release of two brand new Ace Attorney games, ones which have been teased and hyped up for longer than the gap between any Japanese and English release in the series so far.

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is now available on Switch, Playstation and Steam in some regions, and will release within the next day in other timezones. You can follow us here or on twitter for any news about the series post release of this game, but for right now - The game is afoot!
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Releasing WorldwideTopic%20Title

have the game pre ordered should be getting it tomorrow.

元・超会社員級の管理人

While I'm not around C-R any more, I hope that everyone here has a great time playing these two games. I truly didn't think we'd see an official English release of them, and they're a treat for long term fans in my opinion. Happy objecting!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Happy Maria

Yup, this is certainly a day I never saw coming but I'm glad it's finally arrived. Happy gaming, everybody!

Athena Internet Defense Force

And is Court-Records going to do anything in honor of this?

The Real Human Being

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:

Be slightly less dead?

The One and Only

Location: That place where that thing happened a while ago...

I hope this means that the website will be less dead. Really miss when that was the case.

The cape is self-fluttering

I went ahead and purchased the Steam bundle. The OT was tempting but until my DS and 3DS die, I probably won't jump on that deal. Haven't started it yet but that will change very soon.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

is a five star man.

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:

We sadly don't have anything planned at the moment. Unfortunately, the reality of moving internet trends means that much of the discussion is now on out Discord as opposed to our forums. If you want to see more change on the website/forum front, I would advise contacting the website moderators (I'm more of just the twitter guy sadly)

We're still working on the beta though, and we would also appreciate any help you might offer working with our copy-editors on updating the website!
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes