Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Ace Attorney Celebrates its 20th AnniversaryTopic%20Title

Programmer

The first Ace Attorney game was released today, October 12th, on the Game Boy Advance in Japan 20 years ago. For the festivities, Capcom has opened a new website, which details various goods and events being released in Japan to coincide with the anniversary. The site will continue to be updated over the coming days, with a section on the series' history being left incomplete for now. The opening message on the site mentions the series will continue in various forms, and we here at Court Records look forward to seeing what they all are.

For now, it's time to celebrate the anniversary - whether that's starting a fresh replay of the Trilogy or simply screaming "Objection" into the void.

Happy Birthday, Ace Attorney!
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!
Re: Ace Attorney Celebrates its 20th AnniversaryTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Happy Birthday Ace Attorney :) One of my favourite series ever, can't wait for what's to come in the future for it.

迷探偵

Happy twentieth! And man, that means C-R's twentieth birthday will be in a few years too!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Would I be correct in assuming that since there were no new game announcements attached to the anniversary that it will likely be quite some time before any are announced? I recall the data leak did mention that the seventh mainline game was in production.

Defender123 wrote:
Would I be correct in assuming that since there were no new game announcements attached to the anniversary that it will likely be quite some time before any are announced? I recall the data leak did mention that the seventh mainline game was in production.

Yeah, probably. It's a shame but I'm happy with what we got. Maybe we'll get 'em before the end of the year.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes