Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 6[ 215 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CASE BY CASE - PLAYING THE COUNTDOWN TO THE FOURTH GAME~Topic%20Title

Then we'll see the real you.

Seeing as how we still have all this time until we get our hands on Apollo Justice, why not have an epic countdown to celebrate its release?

Join in on a case by case playthrough of Ace Attorney 1-3 - one case a day (two for the longer ones)! Blog your thoughts while playing, write about the case or PW/AJ in general, or just join in the gaming fun sans the reflections. If we gather a list of people who will be blogging, then everyone can read each others' thoughts and be ultra pumped for the fourth game. :D

The start date is Saturday, February 2nd.

Timeline
Feb 2: 1-1
Feb 3: 1-2
Feb 4: 1-3
Feb 5: 1-4
Feb 6: 1-5 PART 1
Feb 7: 1-5 PART 2
Feb 8: 2-1
Feb 9: 2-2
Feb 10: 2-3
Feb 11: 2-4 PART 1
Feb 12: 2-4 PART 2
Feb 13: 3-1
Feb 14: 3-2
Feb 15: 3-3
Feb 16: 3-4
Feb 17: 3-5 PART 1
Feb 18: 3-5 PART 2

Note: Despite earlier announcements, Capcom confirmed that the release date is now on the 19th again. Feel free to adapt the dates however you like, though!

If you're interested in joining in and sharing your thoughts about each case on each day, please reply to this topic with a link to your blog, and I'll collect a list of participants. <3

Edit: Instead of blogging, you can also join in the threads right on the CR forums to talk about the day to day case~!
Re: CASE BY CASE - PLAYING THE COUNTDOWN TO THE FOURTH GAME~Topic%20Title

What a Day. . .

Sounds like fun, I'll start playing over again!!

Question, I know that the fifth case is the "canonically" during the first game, but to get used to the 3-D action, wouldn't it be better to play 1-5 last?

Answer to my own question, no it will not be better, but I will do it anyway.
Don't mind me, just passing through.

Athena Internet Defense Force

Hm...I like this idea...hopefully I can find the time to try this.

Ready to RAWK!?

I don't really know what this is... but I'm not really the blogging type... I AM the "type a giant opinion" type though, so if that's what's wanted, if I can ask SilverWind to possibly send a "simplified" version of what this is asking, I would be glad to post something...

And of course, if there's any place I can blog (and I'd prefer a "local" area of the forums, but I doubt that'll work), that'd be great... and... I'm sorry if this seems like too much I'm asking for.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

Mmm, bacon.

All right, I'm in! :D The tricky part will be waiting till February to play the cases I feel like replaying now. XD

Wrestlemania wrote:
I don't really know what this is... but I'm not really the blogging type... I AM the "type a giant opinion" type though, so if that's what's wanted, if I can ask SilverWind to possibly send a "simplified" version of what this is asking, I would be glad to post something...

And of course, if there's any place I can blog (and I'd prefer a "local" area of the forums, but I doubt that'll work), that'd be great... and... I'm sorry if this seems like too much I'm asking for.

For the CR forums, we could simply have day by day case posts, and have everyone post their opinions in the topic. :Dv In fact, I think I'll go change that in the OP right now.
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes,
so that we can find the way back to our path towards a brighter future."

Sweet!! Now if only I can find PW2 all will be good.. T__T I was on the last case too.. :'( *tear*

Well :3 I'll join in!! as CockatriceWright said I do feel like playing now too!! :3 the anticipation is killing me LOL... [please nuuu~! :O]

[hehe I even have the Release date of AJ:AA on my cellphone's callender, my room's calender... basically everywhere xD]

You ought to kick it up a day since no one will be able to pick up their copy on the 19th. The ACTUAL day us ordinary people can buy Apollo is the 20th!

AGAIN, the TWENTIETH. I cannot stress this enough given the previous disappointments for TnT.

Now that that's aside, I'd be willing to participate in this if I'm not too busy rushing through my Where are they now submission. ._.

(Pssst, 20th!!!)

2600 and one.

I'm in! This will be fun.

Contradicts the Witness' Testimony

I'd like to join this: I'll just do it here on the forums (and cross-post to my livejournal or something, for archival use :P ). So, count me in! I'll try my best. ^_^

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

This is a fantastic idea! I'd love to join in on it. I'll get back to you later on where I'll be posting my thoughts.

Good call, SilverWind! :edgy:

Kupo... po!

I'm gonna join in, kupo!
I've just created a blog for it, so...

*take that!*

Just a question, would I be able to do this in my timezone? I mean, I don't wanna have to delay and get confused on certain days, kupo!
Gaian RP accounts:
Little Minuki-chan, Little Maki-chan, Masaka Sakai, Thalassa Shells.

e × e = e²

I think you're crazy~

*picks up DS and inserts Ace Attorney*

..Just like me~
ImageImageImageImageImage

Let's! Objection!

An excuse to replay the entire Phoenix Wright arc? Sounds good to me. There are a few "present the final evidence" bits that I really want to correct, anyway...

I seized fate by the neck alright...

Count me in. Any excuse to replay the original trilogy is a good excuse to me.
...And it's going to be so fun to put a few nails in a few coffins...Huzzah!

EDIT: I just realized I forgot to put a link to my blog.

http://punkrock-garyuu.livejournal.com
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.

Last edited by Mitzy on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd totally love to do this, but I don't think I have to time to play PW that much. I replayed 2-3 the other day and it took me 3 hours to get through day 1, and that was on a Sunday while I was forced to watch football playoffs with my dad. I can't imagine trying to get it all done on a weekdays. :\

But I preordered my copy of AA4 at Gamestop yesterday! I gave them my cell number though, which was probably a bad idea in hind sight, because I just know come 18/19th whenever they call I'm gonna leave my phone on and it'll go off in the middle of class. And It'll probably be with one of those teachers that likes to answer student's phones when they go off in class. I can just see one of my teachers answering it, giving me an odd look and saying "That was something about attorneys coming in tomorrow...?" XD

Firion, it'd be fine to do it during your timezone. <3 No pressure!

Gwiffen wrote:
You ought to kick it up a day since no one will be able to pick up their copy on the 19th. The ACTUAL day us ordinary people can buy Apollo is the 20th!

AGAIN, the TWENTIETH. I cannot stress this enough given the previous disappointments for TnT.

Now that that's aside, I'd be willing to participate in this if I'm not too busy rushing through my Where are they now submission. ._.

(Pssst, 20th!!!)

Though it might be coming out on the 20th, there's always the off chance someone will get it early (broken street date, fast shipments from online sellers, etc). Better to be safe than sorry!
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes,

Mmm, bacon.

Firion2j wrote:
Just a question, would I be able to do this in my timezone? I mean, I don't wanna have to delay and get confused on certain days, kupo!

Well, whenever you get AJ, it'll be in your time zone anyway. :P Not all of us are gonna be playing the same cases at the same time anyway, since (aside from people having different things to do) some people can play through the cases faster than others.

True love is forever.

Sounds like fun. I'll definitely join in if I'm not too busy with classes (Somehow my professors seems to think that doing the work for their classes is more important than PW. Silly people :gant: )
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Ah, sounds awesome! I just finished JFA yet again, but I'd like to play all my games again. I can post my thoughts here and/or my blog as well. Since it's basically a case a day, it shouldn't take that long to present my opinions. Can't wait.

Looking very forward to GS 5.

SilverWind wrote:

Gwiffen wrote:

(Pssst, 20th!!!)

Though it might be coming out on the 20th, there's always the off chance someone will get it early (broken street date, fast shipments from online sellers, etc). Better to be safe than sorry!
Nope. AJ doesn't have a "street date," however, the likelihood of stores having it on the 19th for sale is virtually zero to none. Stores VERY rarely get the game on the shelf the day it ships, unless they are incredibly close to one of their shipping warehouses, and even then employees don't process what they get in shipment until late at night (usually right as the store is closing. I would know, I've worked as a stocking manager to walmart, target, and an assistant manager at gamestop/ebgames.)

Capcom's date may be the 19th, but I can assure you, that virtually every place won't have it on the shelf til the 20th, and I highly doubt that people who ordered online will receive the game on the 19th, unless Capcom is shipping those copies well before the 19th.

O rly? wrote:
SilverWind wrote:

Gwiffen wrote:

(Pssst, 20th!!!)

Nope. AJ doesn't have a "street date," however, the likelihood of stores having it on the 19th for sale is virtually zero to none. Stores VERY rarely get the game on the shelf the day it ships, unless they are incredibly close to one of their shipping warehouses, and even then employees don't process what they get in shipment until late at night (usually right as the store is closing. I would know, I've worked as a stocking manager to walmart, target, and an assistant manager at gamestop/ebgames.)

Capcom's date may be the 19th, but I can assure you, that virtually every place won't have it on the shelf til the 20th, and I highly doubt that people who ordered online will receive the game on the 19th, unless Capcom is shipping those copies well before the 19th.

I've never worked as a stocking manager, but my experience is related to PW in general-- I'm quite certain with Trials and Tribs that certain game sites online shipped their express packages so that they ARRIVED on the day of release. Some people actually managed to get theirs earlier than the announced date-- so again, there's no harm in being safe rather than sorry~

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Hey, sounds like a lot of fun, although I'll probably play some cases and write some thoughts in advance, as I don't think I have the time to finish cases like 1-4 in one day.

~\m/PROWRESLOVE\m/~

I would love to participate in this. Mah blog is here.

One question, though: Are useage FAQs allowed? Myself getting stuck a lot, an FAQ would help big time.
And it's so easy when you're evil...This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me.
Neither my sig or avatar are PW related...I feel so out of place. ;__;

Kim Minji is <3

I just started replaying AA yesterday with this sort of idea in mind. XD (Not so much the case a day, but the general replay whole series before AJ comes out.) I'll start adding my thoughts to a blog and copy them over here if anything gets set up. :larry2:
Case 3-3 wrote:
:maya: - SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
:phoenix: - No, Maya, that is SPARDA.

Avatar image from http://www.ki204.com/

Do you see the black one...or the white?

This sounds like a lot of fun. If I got the time, I may participate.

By the way, am I the only one who noticed that we are playing case 3-4 on the same exact day the day of the trial took place in the game? I just found that kind of funny.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

見たのか・・・!

I wish I was allowed to play every day.
Maybe if I skipped weekends...

Mmm, bacon.

dullahan1 wrote:
By the way, am I the only one who noticed that we are playing case 3-4 on the same exact day the day of the trial took place in the game? I just found that kind of funny.

Weird, but cool because it adds to the experience! :D

Ready to RAWK!?

SilverWind wrote:
For the CR forums, we could simply have day by day case posts, and have everyone post their opinions in the topic. :Dv In fact, I think I'll go change that in the OP right now.

Ah, I see now! ZVARRI! I can TOTALLY do this! Get ready, for the Master Reviewer is posting a different kind of review, come February 1st! :aiga:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

I LOVE this idea. I'm in the process of moving my blog away from Livejournal (probably going to Insanejournal) so I'll post my blog later.

One caveat: while it makes sense to give second days to the last case in each game, since those are usually the epic cases, I think those middle cases with the miles of doubling back may need second days, as well. (Examples: 1-4, 3-3. 3-3 is especially bad with its linear map, where you can only visit the Detention Center from the CAD, and only visit Tres Bien from the Detention Center, and only visit Vitamin Square, etc. If you're at Tender Lender and need to get back to the CAD, oh the places you'll go first.)

Lurker turned Member

Oh dang it. I just finished playing through the series for exactly this reason last week!

Well I probably can still reminence about the cases, but I ain't gonna have time to plug through them all again.

Justice :D :D

Sorry but u cannot ban me for the things im going to say next:

I have all three the orginal games:

PW1 American Version
PW2 European Version (Multilanguage)
PW3 Japanese Version

PW3 was coming out on 23 August.
But it was leaked before the release date, so I got my hands on the ROM version 4 days before release date. (Supercard MiniSD)

But I have the real game now since I support Capcom etcetc.
I think there will be a leaked version of GS4 aswell :wellington: :gant:

Grtz.
ImageThank you Elriel for this amazing sig!!

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical
- Blaise Pascal

nuuuuu, stoooooop

It's no secret that games are leaked as roms. As long as you don't ask for or post them on this forum, nobody cares if you downloaded them or not.

Though Court Records encourages everyone to buy a legal copy of the game to show their support to Capcom, so that they'll continue to bring these great games to the US (and other countries).
ImageImage

Wat?

I'll totally be doing this. My blog is located right here.

Beware! I am long-winded! :P
ImageImage

I may or may not be here.

SilverWind wrote:
Some people actually managed to get theirs earlier than the announced date-- so again, there's no harm in being safe rather than sorry~

Funny story to go with this. I saw Hotel Dusk at Wal*jazzhands*Mart but decided to get it at Gamestop. When I went there they told me the game wasn't even out yet. I told them what I saw at Wal*jazzhands*Mart. The guy at Gamestop told me that Wal*jazzhands*Mart could get in big trouble for that if Nintendo found out. I walked over to Wal*jazzhands*Mart, got a copy of the game, went back to Gamestop, and let the manager sent a copy of the receipt to Nintendo.
My reward, I got Hotel Dusk early!

I may try this. I need to work on my blog anyway.
(And Mwahahaha! Jazzhands!)
ImageImage

Last edited by Donald Serrot on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ready to RAWK!?

Croik wrote:
Though Court Records encourages everyone to buy a legal copy of the game to show their support to Capcom, so that they'll continue to bring these great games to the US (and other countries).

And Canada! :jazzron:

Because lord knows that without PW, I'd probably be ungodly bored by now. (But I have this forum with great users on here, so I'm never really bored! :gymshoe:
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

...Zvarri!

This seems awesome...I...may be...too slow...to clear the cases. BUT OH WELL, I'LL TRY MY BEST!. I'll join in, and, as I have my blog already created...guess that I have to preorder it already. Where from should I import it? I live in Finland...maybe Play-Asia?

http://tzibo.laif.fi

E: Oh, and laif.fi is just like WordPress, except that WordPress has more themes...should I use WordPress? Yeah, I should.

Ahhh, I'm so interested! 8DD

no, nothing

This is a really, really cool idea.

Unfortunately, as a full-time student with a job and other obligations, there's no way I can keep to this schedule, as much as I would want to. This timetable is simply not workable for anyone who has stuff to do. (1-4 in a day? What?!)

My friend and I might do it on our own starting nearly immediately, though. Maybe we'll keep our own blog, and finish around the same time as you guys. :]
Page 1 of 6 [ 215 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General » Trial Minutes