Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

What will happen to Vera?Topic%20Title

Algebraic!

Let's assume that GS 5 will be about Apollo Justice. (It pretty much has to be. While Phoenix could go back into law, it wouldn't be the same. Maya and Pearl would be older and more mature, and Trucy is Apollo's Maya. Anyway...)

What will happen to Vera Misham? She's only been secluded her entire life and has near no knowledge of life outside the studio, and now that her father died, how could she survive?

Plus, the only people she trusts is Apollo, Trucy and Phoenix.

I imagine (and hope) she would reappear in the next game or else there'd be a...pretty huge problem. She's an interesting character too, and she could be somewhat of a Lotta Hart for the Apollo arc?

Oh, uh, if this is the wrong section (It's about GS 5 speculation, right?) then lock it I guess. :U
ImageImageImageImageImage
Re: What will happen to Vera?Topic%20Title

Ace Fangirl

I think that either she'll become more of a main character, appearing in two or more cases, or just not be in the game at all. I also think it's quite probable that she might become AJ's Adrian, rather than Lotta. Vera's personality might be revamped like Adrian was, but she would also display some of her old characteristics.

Also, I quite like ApolloxVera, so something along those lines would be wonderful :3

I do think Vera's going to appear in the next game, so we can find out about how she was almost kidnapped. I also think we need to find out more about the Gramaryes, and I think she'll appear for that. I've got the feeling there's more connections between the Mishams and the Gramaryes...

I love ApolloxVera too, once she doesn't turn out to be related to him or anything. XD
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Stay with them, and POSSIBLY be an assistant for ONE case. Trucy for the rest. Gotta wuv Trucy :3

RoundedEdge wrote:
I think that either she'll become more of a main character, appearing in two or more cases, or just not be in the game at all. I also think it's quite probable that she might become AJ's Adrian, rather than Lotta. Vera's personality might be revamped like Adrian was, but she would also display some of her old characteristics.

Also, I quite like ApolloxVera, so something along those lines would be wonderful :3

This, [s]cept for the ApolloxVera thing.[/s] [s]Where did that pairing come from again? :/[/s] *runs*

I doubt she'll be an assistant (and why would she in the first place?), Brushel seems [s]likelier[/s] more likely to be the Lotta Hart of AJ, so that leaves her being the AJ Adrian.

edit: FFFFFF-Why isn't the strikeout code working, OTL?

Last edited by Auburnsun on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Fangirl

Colour wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

This, [s]cept for the ApolloxVera thing.[/s] [s]Where did that pairing come from again? :/[/s] *runs*

I doubt she'll be an assistant (and why would she in the first place?), Brushel seems likelier to be the Lotta Hart of AJ, so that leaves her being the AJ Adrian.

I've always thought Apollo and Vera would be pretty cute together, given how quiet she is, and how awkward he gets around her sometimes *squee*

Algebraic!

Colour wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

I doubt she'll be an assistant (and why would she in the first place?), Brushel seems likelier to be the Lotta Hart of AJ, so that leaves her being the AJ Adrian.

Oh, derp, Brushel makes more sense. I meant that she would appear in a few cases instead of being just case-exclusive.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hello, Adrian.

I'd like it if they did make her reappear. Like a second sidekick along Apollo and Trucy, or atleast her being in a case.
Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

If you think back to the first AA, all of Phoenix's original clients (except Lana, being an add-on) showed back up in later games. So did Maggey, and Adrian (Adrian being sort of one of Phoenix's clients, since he did have to eventually prove her innocent too). I think there's a good possibility that Apollo's clients will show back up, especially Vera. They even left that vague mention of her almost being kidnapped once or something--definitely sounds like something that could be explored in a later case.

Plus she's so damn endearing! I hope she comes back. I wouldn't mind Apollo/Vera either, even if I'm more of a Wocky/Vera fan (though I don't think either have much of a chance of happening in canon).
ImageImage

...Hopefully someday... xD

^
I'll agree.
Darn its allways so entertaining and teaching to read one of C's messages.
Though...Sometimes after those posts there isn't anything left to say after that... :yuusaku:

But I'd like to see more Vera.
The kidnapping thng sounded interesting itself and why couldn't it happen again?
Though...I don't want another 2-4...
ImageImageImageImage

Hopefully, Vera will reappear. Make it happen, Capcom!

I think she'll appear in maybe the second or third case and help AJ in the final case. Trucy's good and all but I think AJ could use someone who's got a bit more brains.

Watch me as I gravitate...ahahaha

I have returned!

UberWill wrote:
Hopefully, Vera will reappear. Make it happen, Capcom!

I think she'll appear in maybe the second or third case and help AJ in the final case. Trucy's good and all but I think AJ could use someone who's got a bit more brains.

Vera has been concealed in her home her whole life (except for a couple of times, like the circus.)
So if that's the case, (I'm not calling vera stupid. I love her character :3) wouldn't you think Trucy is a little brighter?

Why HER!? Why HERE!? Why NOW!?

Vera is such an interesting character and I hope that Capcom has some good plans for her...

However, I'd like to learn more about her past: who was her mother, why she was kidnapped and from who... and then, something about her future too: how she will recover (seriously, you can't just wake up from atroquinine poisoning as you just drink some coffee, and then she's scared from outside world, she should recover from her phobia), if she's going to fall in love with someone (Apollo is the first candidate ^o^)... and so on! Oh, maybe we'll meet some other clients of forgery... so, Vera will be included in this ring...

But your hair is such a tragedy to draw, dear Mr. I-created-Stigma.

Writing, drawing, singing, flashing, playing, for you. Stay lawed ♪.
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps