Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

"Animated Film" - Any news on that?Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I remember when they shows GS5 at TGS they mentioned that people who pre-ordered got an "animated film" or something like that. I haven't heard anything about it recently, and it didn't look like it was in that big pre-order set...anyone know anything about this?

What was it going to be? A Prequel of some sort, setting up certain events in the game? Or just a short promo kind of thing? Has anyone heard anything new about it? Was it cancelled?

Thanks!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: "Animated Film" - Any news on that?Topic%20Title

Wasn't it just the cutscenes from the game, and maybe things shown in trailers (that might not have made it into the game)? I think that's what I read somewhere.
Maybe it's going to be more DLC????

There were question marks in the preorder thing, but don't ask ME to translate what they were....

Google claims it said:
■ CERO: review plan [LIMITED EDITON contents] one (1) Nintendo 3DS dedicated software × (2) Naruhodo Ryuichi 1/10 scale figure × 1 body 1 piece (3) The more style porch × (4) deformed character deco sticker × 1 sheet ■ E-Capcom limited arrival benefits all three set original replacement jacket I present all three set only to those who order the LIMITED EDITON! ■ GET early purchase!  Limited free delivery download content "Costume Pack" August 15, 2013 (Thu) - July 25, 2013 (Thursday): Free delivery period it becomes the delivery of a fee from Friday August 16, ※ 2013年. ※ scene some costume is not reflected there. ※ To have you acquired the content, after a save in the (in-game, the menu screen is required and environment for Internet communication wirelessly Nintendo 3DS body, the save data for Nintendo 3DS software "Ace Attorney 5" available for download from the "Special Content"). ※ This content will be delivered for a fee from Friday August 16, 2013. ※ screen is under development.

I don't see any anime, but it's not like that is accurate.

【 LIMITED EDITON内容 】
(1)ニンテンドー3DS専用ソフト×1本
(2)成歩堂龍一 1/10スケールフィギュア ×1体
(3)ナルホド スタイルポーチ ×1個
(4) デフォルメキャラ デコステッカー ×1枚

■イーカプコン限定先着特典
オリジナル差替えジャケット全3種セット
LIMITED EDITONをご注文の方にのみ全3種セットをプレゼント!

■早期購入でGET!
 期間限定無料配信
ダウンロードコンテンツ「コスチュームパック」
無料配信期間:2013年7月25日(木)~2013年8月15日(木)
※2013年8月16日(金)より有料での配信となります。

※一部コスチュームが反映されない場面もございます。
※本コンテンツを入手していただくには、ニンテンドー3DS本体が無線でインターネット通信できる環境と、ニンテンドー3DS用ソフト『逆転裁判 5』のセーブデータが必要です(ゲーム内でセーブを行った後、メニュー画面の「スペシャルコンテンツ」からダウンロード可能)。
※本コンテンツは2013年8月16日(金)より有料での配信となります。
※画面は開発中のものです。
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

icer wrote:
Wasn't it just the cutscenes from the game, and maybe things shown in trailers (that might not have made it into the game)? I think that's what I read somewhere.
Maybe it's going to be more DLC????

There were question marks in the preorder thing, but don't ask ME to translate what they were....

Google claims it said:
■ CERO: review plan [LIMITED EDITON contents] one (1) Nintendo 3DS dedicated software × (2) Naruhodo Ryuichi 1/10 scale figure × 1 body 1 piece (3) The more style porch × (4) deformed character deco sticker × 1 sheet ■ E-Capcom limited arrival benefits all three set original replacement jacket I present all three set only to those who order the LIMITED EDITON! ■ GET early purchase!  Limited free delivery download content "Costume Pack" August 15, 2013 (Thu) - July 25, 2013 (Thursday): Free delivery period it becomes the delivery of a fee from Friday August 16, ※ 2013年. ※ scene some costume is not reflected there. ※ To have you acquired the content, after a save in the (in-game, the menu screen is required and environment for Internet communication wirelessly Nintendo 3DS body, the save data for Nintendo 3DS software "Ace Attorney 5" available for download from the "Special Content"). ※ This content will be delivered for a fee from Friday August 16, 2013. ※ screen is under development.

I don't see any anime, but it's not like that is accurate.

【 LIMITED EDITON内容 】
(1)ニンテンドー3DS専用ソフト×1本
(2)成歩堂龍一 1/10スケールフィギュア ×1体
(3)ナルホド スタイルポーチ ×1個
(4) デフォルメキャラ デコステッカー ×1枚

■イーカプコン限定先着特典
オリジナル差替えジャケット全3種セット
LIMITED EDITONをご注文の方にのみ全3種セットをプレゼント!

■早期購入でGET!
 期間限定無料配信
ダウンロードコンテンツ「コスチュームパック」
無料配信期間:2013年7月25日(木)~2013年8月15日(木)
※2013年8月16日(金)より有料での配信となります。

※一部コスチュームが反映されない場面もございます。
※本コンテンツを入手していただくには、ニンテンドー3DS本体が無線でインターネット通信できる環境と、ニンテンドー3DS用ソフト『逆転裁判 5』のセーブデータが必要です(ゲーム内でセーブを行った後、メニュー画面の「スペシャルコンテンツ」からダウンロード可能)。
※本コンテンツは2013年8月16日(金)より有料での配信となります。
※画面は開発中のものです。

I hadn't read anything about it, so I don't know about what's on it. There's no mention of it here, though. When they announced it before they said something about a soundtrack as well which isn't here, so it's possible they ended up changing their pre-order items.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

元・超会社員級の管理人

I think you're thinking of PLvsAA's pre-order bonuses, which came with a filmstrip of one of the game's animated cutscenes and a miniature soundtrack.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Bolt Storm wrote:
I think you're thinking of PLvsAA's pre-order bonuses, which came with a filmstrip of one of the game's animated cutscenes and a miniature soundtrack.

Hmm no I remember distinctly that there was a soundtrack and a "film/movie/video" of some sort to be available as a pre-order for AA5...maybe I'm wrong though. Did they announce pre-order bonuses for PLvsAA at TGS 2012? It was that one AA5 "discussion panel" video that I thought revealed the thing I'm thinking of. The same one where they showed some weird coat.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

ADA McCoy wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

Hmm no I remember distinctly that there was a soundtrack and a "film/movie/video" of some sort to be available as a pre-order for AA5...maybe I'm wrong though. Did they announce pre-order bonuses for PLvsAA at TGS 2012? It was that one AA5 "discussion panel" video that I thought revealed the thing I'm thinking of. The same one where they showed some weird coat.

Ah, that sounds like the filmstrip, alright. It seems they dropped the idea for pre-order bonuses, which is very disappointing, to say the least.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

Ah, that sounds like the filmstrip, alright. It seems they dropped the idea for pre-order bonuses, which is very disappointing, to say the least.

I just think it's weird they brought up a PLvsAA bonus at a GS5 panel...I'm confused.

Oh well, no matter what was planned, it obviously isn't happening now, so I guess that means there's no reason to worry about us not getting the "Official GS5 Prequel Film in 5D" or anything.

I also remember something about there being a bonus video thing for GS5 (along the lines of the ones put in trailers not a whole bonus anime) . But maybe it was mistranslated info.
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps