Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 30 posts ]

Pheonix did say this at the end of GS4, right? SPOILERSTopic%20Title

Titanium Ronin

That he would take the Bar exam again? It was obvious throught the game that he loved being a lawyer, and I know no one would like it if he continued to be in the Borcht bowl some more..

Perhaps, he could even be a Judge eventually? XD
Love is Patient, Love is faith, Love is everlasting
Re: Pheonix did say this at the end of GS4, right? SPOILERSTopic%20Title

That Guy

He said he might. Not a definite, since he also mentioned he might take piano lessons too.

Guess who's druuuuunk~!

Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

I think he said it just to tease players, like
:hobohodo: :I know you're already mad at me for becoming a hobo, so I'm gonna put false hope in your heart that I will Defend again.

Almost Ace Detective...?

Riu wrote:
I think he said it just to tease players, like
:hobohodo: :I know you're already mad at me for becoming a hobo, so I'm gonna put false hope in your heart that I will Defend again.

LAWL, exactly.
Signature by the amazingly wonderful Vickinator!

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

I don't think he will defend again, really. But i'd like to see him keep the hobo hat if he did, LMAO.

Mafia Child

sadly, i don't think he'd go back to defending either. i do think he'll keep aiding Apollo though. or more like keep giving him hints that make his head hurt or that require a load of riddle solving, lol. maybe he'll keep involving himself in court cases like that Jurist System thing.

but i do agree that if he were to go back to his attorney days, he should definately keep the hat.

You never know, he might.

But I think he's accepted that his last case has been solved, and with that, the mantle is well and truly with Apollo now.

Eep! Gargle...

It's probably like an Italian Job ending or something...

You know, something might come of a sequel, but probably won't.

Overruled?

Salutation Here wrote:

But I think he's accepted that his last case has been solved, and with that, the mantle is well and truly with Apollo now.

Just because Apollo's a lawyer dosen't mean Phoenix has to give up on his ambitions to help people. There are countless innocent people in the country who get put away in jail, if anything, becoming a lawyer again would be ideal for him.

Wright and Justice Law Offices anyone?

:minuki: Polly, you should get your last name changed to Wrong, then we can be Wright and Wrong Law Offices!
:odoroki: I don't think our clients would like a law firm that's half Wrong...

*paitently waits for Dramatica to come*

More or less, he might be restricted from defending because he is the Chairman of the Jurist System. He might be able to manipulate the court settings to his favor. I know he won't, but every law must always account for every possibility.
The Apollo Justice Appreciation Thread
The Awesome Signature is brought to you by the The Vickinator

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I hope that he goes and take the bar exams and after that needs to travel to another country and study law there or something. So we can se more of Apollo.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

..........bark?

Location: Paris, France (yeah i'm a frenchie, get over it... ^^)

I'm like the others, I think he said that solely for the fans so they could hope, and then die of sadness when they saw that apollo justice is back. :godot: but we can still hope. This oddly reminds me of metal gear solid 2, except that snake DID come back, after two episodes and old but still...
Objection your honor ! Capcom is FAR to slow in the making of Gyakuten saiban 5 !

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Salutation Here wrote:

Just because Apollo's a lawyer dosen't mean Phoenix has to give up on his ambitions to help people. There are countless innocent people in the country who get put away in jail, if anything, becoming a lawyer again would be ideal for him.

:minuki: Polly, you should get your last name changed to Wrong, then we can be Wright and Wrong Law Offices!

Haha, that sounds like a great idea :D

tell me if you know a better one.

capcom has see that people like apollo and phoenix so i thinks that apollo works at wright & co law office and that phoenix than is a attorney
always remeber 2 things.
1. rules are made to be broken.
2. risk are there to be taken

I guess there will be an Apollo Justice trilogy, but we may control Phoenix again in a spin off later or something like that.Well, better than nothing.

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

Wright will probably crop up in several Mason siystem things. He is chairman of jurists now and taking piano lessons, I thing it will be too busy for him to become a lawyer.

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I know I sound like an idiot with too much hope but: I want to see a Veteran Attorney from Nicki in his future. Maybe you could choose which one of them you can use: like...imagine

First case: Turnabout epicness (best turnabout ever!) you use Apollo.
Second case: Turnabout shit (whoa what a splendid name) you use Nick.

And like that! Awesome...isn`t it? :payne:

And in that way I don`t know you get different endings! Yay!
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Like the scent of fresh lemons

OH WHY NICK DID YOU BECOME A HOBO?!?

will he be the same even after being a hobo for 7 years? he just wont be the same. i'd rather not have phoenix in the next game than he continuing being a hobo, or still be in the game as a lawyer again.

haven't you messed with us enough, capcom!?! please capcom, do not tamper with phoenix anymore.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Well, I've ALWAYS thought one thing:

Gyakuten Saiban 5 will star Apollo (I think Nick will be a lawyer again, but not playable. For an image of how I see him in GS5, see Ceres' avatar) , and will be the last game in the Gyakuten Saiban series. BUT, there's a question: OK, GS5 just CAN'T be a most-filler game, like GS2, it should feed our canon-hungers. So, what will they do, if most of the story is already explained?

And this always makes me think that Papermario's plot for "Remnants of the Past" is effing brilliant. I mean, it's the fandom's GS5! Just that general plot is awesome enough to make a GS5. A game mixing past and present, tying all loose ends, finishing the series: Win. Win win win. Win.

Here's what I think:

No matter what the title is, it's STILL Phoenix's series. It always will be. Think about it, the plot of GS4 was mostly centered around what happened seven years prior, when Phoenix lost his badge. What I want to see is at least two more games in the series, excluding GK and any future spinoffs. GS5 will be AJ2. He'll learn about his past, who his mother and half-sister are, and everyone will learn who his father is. Most Phoenix arc characters will make an appearance in the game, like Maya, Pearl, Mia, and MAYBE Gumshoe, Edgeworth, and Franziska. I would also like to see some references to characters presumed dead, like Manfred von Karma and Godot. There will be 5 cases, 4 of them surrounding Apollo. The final case will be some situation that makes Apollo unable to defend someone (maybe he's the defendant?). He decides to get a state appointed attorney. This "mystery attorney" is not seen until it's time for court. It is (dun dun dunnnn....) Phoenix. Of course, the player will already know this, as they would have to do SOME investigating, unless the beginning plays out like the tutorial cases, where you just start in court with a bunch of evidence, and then go from there. Yeah, I like that one better. Then comes GS6. Apollo's story has been told, so we will shift back to Phoenix. This will just be another addition to the PW arc, but with the cast of both PW and AJ.

Oh yeah, and Trucy will leave Phoenix and live with Thalassa, becoming Trucy Gramarye. There, no more annoying daughter. Now just: annoying assistant. All her stuff in the office will be gone too, so the Wright and Justice Law Offices can just be a normal office.

Bronze Samurai

He'll get it at the end of the trilogy. Capcom isn't stupid enough to let Phoenix become a lawyer again so soon, when Apollo's story still needs a lot of work. I bet that in the end though, it will be some case that both of them star in or something.
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

The New Guy

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Salutation Here wrote:

Ahahaha! Or Wright and Left Law Offices! If you notice.. Apollo points ... with his left hand!

Woo, I approve since I am also a lefty.
<insert GS appropriate sig here!>

I am the Objector.

In my opinion, forcefully ending Phoenix's arc two months after GS3 and then introducing a new main character that nobody knows who the hell he is and expecting everybody to love him because he's Phoenix's replacement or something. It was a stupid move.

And if Phoenix can retake the bar exam, he can choose to become a prosecutor, right? Then show Apollo what REAL evil prosecutors are like...
Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried to close a revolving door.
"Suspense msuic plays" Oh crap, SAVESAVESAVE! Oh wait, that's my phone. And the caller ID is... MOM!?
"Cornered music plays"
Oh, ****

Sparkling Jewel

I honestly think that Phoenix will be playing a role similar to Mia's...or what he did in this game. ^^ Assistant at times (dang, I want him in the defense's box again...he was definitely hogging the spotlight, but it was great. XD) and some out-of-court help.

If he does keeps the hat, though, I wouldn't mind...I'd just like him to take it off at least ONCE so I can see what his hair looks like again. -_- (I'm trying to squash two versions of Wright together in my mind and it's not working...)

Heh, Phoenix as a prosecutor...he'd be a lot worse than Edgeworth, that's for sure...

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

I just hope he gets his badge back. Hehe.
About Polly`s role in the next AJ game I think Capcom will make better moves, and take a slow step this time cause when they come up with Apollo Jsutice they didn`t think of the consecuences. Now they`ll have in mind that those real shocks get gamers angry.

:damon: : and you won`t like me angry. XD

But anyway the point is that they`ll make slow steps for the next game even with Nick, maybe through the course of the game he`s making the arrangements to get his badge back and in the final case he helps you out or something.

We can`t have too much hopes cause since AJ they`ll be more careful. (don`t make me say the words careful, slow steps, consequences or any other of those plz :franny: )
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Overruled?

Gray Godot wrote:
About Polly`s role in the next AJ game I think Capcom will make better moves, and take a slow step this time cause when they come up with Apollo Jsutice they didn`t think of the consecuences. Now they`ll have in mind that those real shocks get gamers angry.

Yeah, the writers pretty much shot themselves in the foot when they made AJ, dividing up the fanbase between pro-Phoenix people who wish the series would go back to him (or at the least give him some shred of dignity), and pro-Apollo people who like the new cast and want Phoenix dead (or at least 'beaten' by Apollo). It's also spawned huge arguments from both sides on this very forum. When you make a story that causes this much of an uproar, you can tell you've done something wrong.

Personally I think Shuu Takumi has gone the way of George Lucas, he's allowed the success of the original trilogy to go to his head, so he figures he can write any old thing and think everyone will fall in love with it.

Not that I'm saying this is all Takumi's fault. The very first mistake that was made was the executives demanding Phoenix be in the game (apperently to attract older fans to the game, how ironic that this was one of the things that ruined the game for those fans).

However, the second mistake that was made was Takumi deciding to ruin Phoenix's life and devoting the entire plot to how it happened, thus angering Phoenix's fans for his life going to shit, and angering the Apollo fans for the lack of well... anything to his character.

Hopefully the writers will understand the mistakes they've made and go about fixing them in AA5 and 6.

Last edited by DynoStretch on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chocolateholic of CR

If they do make another Ace Attorney with Phoenix having his Attroen yBadge abck they better have Maya in it -.- or atleast Pearls OR perhaps Iris. Yea Iris sounds better. They might even put a wedding since those two love each other. :will:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

OBJECTION!

DarkWobbuffet wrote:
Gray Godot wrote:

Yeah, the writers pretty much shot themselves in the foot when they made AJ, pretty much dividing up the fanbase between pro-Phoenix who wish the series would go back to him (or at the least give him more dignity), and pro-Apollo people who like the new cast and want Phoenix dead (or at least 'beaten' by Apollo). It's also spawned huge arguments from both sides on this very forum. When you make a game that causes this much of an uproar, you can tell you've done something wrong.

Personally I think Shuu Takumi has gone the way of George Lucas, he's allowed the success of the original trilogy to go to his head, so he figures he can write any old thing and think everyone will fall in love with it.

Not that I'm saying this is all Takumi's fault. The very first mistake that was made was the executives demanding Phoenix be in the game (apperently to attract older fans to the game, how ironic that this very thing ruined the game for those fans).

However, the second mistake that was made was Takumi deciding to ruin Phoenix's life and devoting the entire plot to how it happened, thus angering Phoenix's fans for his life going to shit, and angering the Apollo fans for the lack of well... anything to his character.

Hopefully the writers will understand the mistakes they've made and go about fixing them in AA5 and 6.

I agree with you dude,
I mean like they got too cocky and aloud the popularity get to their heads.
Its seems like every other thing that gets popular dies once its popularity reaches a point, this is one of those thing.
Its like Avatar, where they commited fanparing suicide.
But, yea I hope that they do get their acts together and listen more to their fans.
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!!
:phoenix: + :edgeworth: = LOVE!!
I'm here to kick ass and drink some tea......but I'm all outta tea.

I'm too brain-scrambled to argue the Hobo!Phoenix vs. Lawyer!Phoenix vs. Main!Apollo vs. Shafted!Apollo etc. point, but in response to the original thread question?

I took as a kind of ... not a joke, but not entirely serious either. I'd like to think that he would get it; but even if he did, I didn't think it'd become the main point of the next couple of games since technically it seems they're supposed to be Apollo's games. But you never know with these writers, heh. :eh?:

Ace

i REALLY think that phoenix will take his bar exams cause considering the little hint i found about GS5 and the about the last episode really proves that phoenix will take the exams again :phoenix: and this includes one special person.....gumshoe =D :eh?:

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!
Page 1 of 1 [ 30 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps