Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 45 of 47[ 1858 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Re: GS5 IdeasTopic%20Title

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

I think the prosecutor should be very harsh, but quirky at the same time.
He could be a real smartass, and he knows all of the rules of the courtroom. So whenever someone makes a mistake, he quickly states out that they have made one and refrences to the rule number. When he gets frustrated, he fakes rules to get his own way, however he knows so many rules no one knows if he is lying

Screw that, he should just state random facts. Like in the second case with him, he's just randomly say stuff like the density of an apple or something. I dunno.

!~Panda Tamer~!

Returning old characters and relationship with old cases in PW are great!

But something new is also needed!

So, I here's my idea (combining the old and new):

Apollo/ Thalassa/ one of the Feys (if they return) finds that if Apollo's bracelet and Phoenix' magatama will reveal an incredible power when they are combined; and only the true blood of Gramaryes can use it :)

Klavier become a suspect and Maya appears as one of the witness (and a fan XD)

or Maya will appear as Lucy's fans

*dunno why, but Apollo and Lucy seem too innocent in AJ~ *

Franzy returns but disappointed because she can't take a revenge on Phoenix again and decide to challenge Apollo, as Wright's most trusted defense attorney and one of his Wright Anything Agency's agent (?) for now. Then there comes Klavier to tame her whip with his cool mind and attitude XD

*I expect to see Franzy's crying a bit more if this idea truly happens~ of course because of Klavier or Trucy I guess :)*

Narumitsu > All

Personally, I want Apollo to defend Klavier in court, mirroring 1-3 in a way. X3

The Twisted Samurai

Iris returns as Prosecutor yezzz
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Phoenix decides to become a prosecutor...
Now you're finally going to be on the cool side of the courtroom :godot:
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Call me Ishmael.

After the announcement of 3DS, I hope the new gimmick will be examining stuff in 3D.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

-I want the precieve thing to be fleshed out A LOT more.
-I want Apollo to have to defend Klavier.
-I want a new Prosecutor (preferably a girl) with multiple personality disorder.
-I want Apollo's past to be fleshed out a bit more.
-DON'T GET RID OF EMA'S SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATIONS! i love doing the forensics stuff :sassy:
-Put less emphasis on Phoenix and more on the real protagonist of GS5, Apollo.

Now for characters...only have two I really want atm:
1- In one case you meet Ema having to babysit a little girl about 5. You soon find out that this little girl...IS DICK AND MAGGEY GUMSHOE'S DAUGHTER! :maya-shock:
2 - I want a 14 year old Otaku to be one of Polly's clients in a murder case. Suspicion? Murdering her own mother! The catch? Her grandmother's Wendy Oldbag, and she's not happy that a young whipppersnapper like Apollo is holding her granddaughter's fate in his novice hands!
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Sound Logic

You know what would be INSANE

But perhaps interesting at the same time?

If the Prosecutor against Apollo Justice would be...

Wait for it...

*drumroll*

Maya Fey. Or maybe even Pearl Fey. I still say Maya. Pearl could "temporarily" become Master so this could happen. She'd kind of be like a Prosecutor version of Mia. VERY SERIOUS. Shockingly so.

The game could end with why Maya went through this "shocking" change.

When you start to beat her... the old Maya starts to come out and she'll Go "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" with her mouth gaping open like in the first three Wright games.

Well? How's that?

*Miles Edgeworth shrug*

:odoroki:
Capcom has made the most idiotic decision ever... Well? What do you have to say for yourselves Capcom?

*Edgeworth shrug*

*Capcom witness breakdown*

If you want AAI2 localized, say so in your signature

OBJECTION!

AAS4Life wrote:
You know what would be INSANE

But perhaps interesting at the same time?

If the Prosecutor against Apollo Justice would be...

Wait for it...

*drumroll*

Maya Fey. Or maybe even Pearl Fey. I still say Maya. Pearl could "temporarily" become Master so this could happen. She'd kind of be like a Prosecutor version of Mia. VERY SERIOUS. Shockingly so.

The game could end with why Maya went through this "shocking" change.

When you start to beat her... the old Maya starts to come out and she'll Go "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" with her mouth gaping open like in the first three Wright games.

Well? How's that?

*Miles Edgeworth shrug*

:odoroki:

You just reminded me of a fangame...
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.

whut?

What I'd like to see:

- Phoenix as a lawyer again (but not playable, I'd rather he had a minor role than Capcom destroying his character further)
- Character development for Apollo. The poor kid didn't get nearly enough in the game where he was the titular character...
- More touchscreen stuff. I like how they brought back fingerprints, added footprints and perception and the like in AJ. It wasn't much, but it was something.
- Maya and Edgeworth mentioned by name at least. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to actually see them again because it'd feel a bit like Capcom were just recycling characters (plus the fact, Edgey has his own series now and Maya is assumed to be stuck in Kurain) but I'd like to know they still exist in the AJ era.

That's all I can think of right now...

Sound Logic

mashowasho wrote:
What I'd like to see:

- Phoenix as a lawyer again (but not playable, I'd rather he had a minor role than Capcom destroying his character further)
- Character development for Apollo. The poor kid didn't get nearly enough in the game where he was the titular character...
- More touchscreen stuff. I like how they brought back fingerprints, added footprints and perception and the like in AJ. It wasn't much, but it was something.
- Maya and Edgeworth mentioned by name at least. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to actually see them again because it'd feel a bit like Capcom were just recycling characters (plus the fact, Edgey has his own series now and Maya is assumed to be stuck in Kurain) but I'd like to know they still exist in the AJ era.

That's all I can think of right now...

But... but...

I want to see Maya as the prosecutor against Apollo.

That would be UNBELIEVABLY interesting and shocking IMO.

It could also get the old fans back who seem to have some sort of hate against Apollo for whatever unknown reason...

:sadshoe:
Capcom has made the most idiotic decision ever... Well? What do you have to say for yourselves Capcom?

*Edgeworth shrug*

whut?

AAS4Life wrote:
But... but...

It could also get the old fans back who seem to have some sort of hate against Apollo for whatever unknown reason...

Uh well... I guess at least it's original. Haha. Why would she choose to become a prosecutor though?
And Polly hatred makes me sad. Hate the game for what it did to Phoenix, not the character.

Sound Logic

mashowasho wrote:
AAS4Life wrote:
But... but...

Uh well... I guess at least it's original. Haha. Why would she choose to become a prosecutor though?
And Polly hatred makes me sad. Hate the game for what it did to Phoenix, not the character.

That's what the game is for. To explain why she UNBELIEVABLY changed her demeanor and became a prosecutor.

I'm just saying if that happened it'd be quite shocking/INSANE.

In a good way of course.

:phoenix:

*Edgeworth shrug*

Queen of Procrastination

I've always pictured a game where Apollo runs Wright & Co. until Feenie's a lawyer again.

The prosecutor is Apollo's sister (by adoption, unknown to Polly), who had previously cut off ties from the Justice family.

Case 2 would totally be defending Trucy in court.

Some background for Apollo. And he defends Lamioir in Case 5, which calls for... secrets.

The final villain could manipulate/bribe the jurors, causing Apollo to question the morality and rationale of society.
:odo-objection: :think:
Credit goes to Croik for the Avatar Icon.

OBJECTION!

That's a cool idea actually.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Gettin' Old!

Blademan916 wrote:
The final villain could manipulate/bribe the jurors, causing Apollo to question the morality and rationale of society.

Sure yeah lets have Trucy be the murder victim in that case too!

I'm kidding but no that's a bit too dark especially considering how it would essentially mean Kristoph was right at the end of GS4 when he said common people had no place in law and considering how GS4's inclusion of the Juror system was related to it's appearance in Japan it wouldn't give off a good message.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

HEARTC☆RE

I would like for the following:

--PW era characters to return. We need to know what happened to Maya, Pearl etc!
--Phoenix back as a lawyer and NICER. He was kinda mean in AJ, so I think that he should return as AJ's mentor; like Mia was to Phoenix.
--Storylines like in PW. Yes, have your story arcs, just don't make them so complicated!
--The supernatural. The 'perceive' ability kinda counts, except I want ghosts to return and stuff.

my heart is nuclear
love is all that I fear

The world ends with you

I have a guess. What if this new Phoenix Partner character, who is the defense attorney (there is a badge), a Phoenix's relative? Like cousin or something?

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

JoekerTrack wrote:
I have a guess. What if this new Phoenix Partner character, who is the defense attorney (there is a badge), a Phoenix's relative? Like cousin or something?

That Kokone is a lawyer has been known for ages. She is working for Nick.

It's unlikely she's related to him. She's 18, almost young enough to be his daughter and spent a lot of her youth in America studying Psychographic Analysis. We can't rule the possibility out, of course, but I don't think so.

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

The fact that Kokone has her badge opens up the possibility of a case where Phoenix is incapacitated somehow and she has to run the defence herself, possibly with Apollo as a sidekick.

Not really.
After all, Mia and Kristoph (but not Diego?) stood next to the respective lawyer and had their defense attorney badge on their clothes. Doesn't necessarily mean we actually control that character at some point. (Mia doesn't count)

C-A

I'm just going to quote what I wrote in the other thread here:

beterbomen wrote:
Ok, so I was watching the AA5 stage show presentation (and reading the translation), and I noticed something:
According to the translation, Kotone (or whatever she's called) called Phoenix "Chief" at one point. Combining that with the fact that throughout the investigation part she constantly refered to him as "Sir" and "Mr Wright", rather than something more informal (Nick), it leads me to the idea that, maybe, rather than being Phoenix's partner or babysitter, Phoenix could be her mentor, being Kotone's Mia basically.

And that leads me to another facinating thought: What if Kotone is the lawyer for the first trial?
We know from the previews that the bombing case will have an investigation phase, which means that, assuming the Junior team (AkA the AAI team) kept to tradition, it can't be the first case. What if the first case it the case the bomb goes off in, and Kotone is the attorney up untill that point, with Phoenix as the assistant (like Mia, or Grossberg, or Kristoph... but without the whole murderer thing, obviously).

Wouldn't that be an interesting idea?

Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

OBJECTION!

Good point. A bombing case is unlikely to be the first one without investigation, unless they have totally broken with tradition and made the first case have an investigation part. Maybe the bombing case is a later case.

I agree with what you just said, it's very possible that Turnabout Countdown is not the first case, because as you said, investigations never occured in the first case. The second reason is that none of the assistants were seen in the first cases of each game (except Trucy, but she didn't have her role of assistant at that time). However Kokone really is there, which would be a premiere in the series.

Okay maybe Capcom just decided to break the traditions, but if they chose to continue with the traditions of the other games, then I think Turnabout Countdown is definitely not the first case of the game.
Image Image

Let's Player...kinda

I know that GS 5 is maybe in planning for Europe and i'm highly doubting about French dubs in the game. AAI wasn't realeased in French, so I seriously hope that will be the case for GS 5.

About the game itself, i'm just a little sad that we have a new sidekick caracter, without the channeling and all the things like that. I think that could be interesting even if i'm a little nostalgic about that time.

TGF76Productions wrote:
About the game itself, i'm just a little sad that we have a new sidekick caracter, without the channeling and all the things like that. I think that could be interesting even if i'm a little nostalgic about that time.

Hey, but we get emotion-deductions in return, which some of us have been wishing for for years!
So it's still a net-positive.
--------------

I'm soo happy Phoenix is the protagonist of GS5. However, I hope Trucy and Polly appear. I think it would be cool if characters for both PW, AJ and ME eras would appear. I'll miss Maya though. If Edgey-poo isn't in it I'll cry! :larry:
I'll love it whatever it is though.
If there's a bomb, I wonder if you work against the clock?

Gettin' Old!

Mirii-chan wrote:
I'm soo happy Phoenix is the protagonist of GS5. However, I hope Trucy and Polly appear. I think it would be cool if characters for both PW, AJ and ME eras would appear. I'll miss Maya though. If Edgey-poo isn't in it I'll cry! :larry:
I'll love it whatever it is though.
If there's a bomb, I wonder if you work against the clock?

That would certainly be innovative.

Like you find out there is a bomb in the courtroom and you get an actual countdown timer with which to solve a piece of testimony or something to reveal the location of the bomb before it's too late.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

OBJECTION!

I like that idea, sounds cool.

In the trailers and gameplay videos the courtroom looks like it's blown up, and there's a part where Phoenix finds the bomb. So probably the bomb explodes no matter what you do.
I think it would be cool if there were a timer but having to go against the clock would make me feel kind panicked since the courtroom battles aren't always clear-cut. :larry:

Gettin' Old!

Mirii-chan wrote:
In the trailers and gameplay videos the courtroom looks like it's blown up, and there's a part where Phoenix finds the bomb. So probably the bomb explodes no matter what you do.
I think it would be cool if there were a timer but having to go against the clock would make me feel kind panicked since the courtroom battles aren't always clear-cut. :larry:

Well yeah but I think there's more than one bomb. The Bomb I've seen Phoenix find probably takes place after the initial courtroom explosion.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I want one thing, above all else:

A game without a self-contained story.

The last time we had a game that left a clear opening for the next game in the series, that didn't wrap everything up in the last case and leave you esentially looking for a "the end" screen, it was freaking JFA. Not that T&T, Apollo Justice, AAI & (from what I can tell of it) AAI 2 aren't great games, but only AAI 2 (from what I've read regarding the ending) leaves any anticipation factor when it's over. It takes the term "visual novel" too literally. One of the great appeal of, say, Harry Potter books was that after each one, there were still loose ends, a place to go. There's not much of that anymore, and the fact that there's a larger storyline is, to me, a major factor. Now, I don't think they should go JFA-style and leave every case completely disjointed and separate, but if the first case could get away with a branching arc (albeit a slight one) in DL-6, why can't it be done now?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

beterbomen wrote:
And that leads me to another facinating thought: What if Kotone is the lawyer for the first trial?
We know from the previews that the bombing case will have an investigation phase, which means that, assuming the Junior team (AkA the AAI team) kept to tradition, it can't be the first case. What if the first case it the case the bomb goes off in, and Kotone is the attorney up untill that point, with Phoenix as the assistant (like Mia, or Grossberg, or Kristoph... but without the whole murderer thing, obviously).

Actually, Capcom's breaking tradition. Turnabout Countdown is indeed the first case. Phoenix revisits the nervousness from back when he started his first trial, and he's facing another Payne, who is still the warm-up prosecutor of the game. For the sake of having a tutorial in the first case, they devolved him to acting like his rookie-lawyer self. More importantly, the Judge greets Phoenix after such a long absence from the defense bench. If Kokone had been the lawyer in the first case, she would have had Phoenix beside her guiding her. Obviously, the Judge would have seen him then, so it wouldn't make sense to greet him the same way again a few months later.

If there's an investigation phase, that means this first case is much longer than its predecessors. And I have a good feeling that after finding Mr. Bomb Squad (I forget what his name was) spying on them during their search, he's brought to court to testify. It's likely they met once before, based on how Phoenix reacted upon finding him, but that meeting wasn't yet in court.

And of course, I doubt Kokone was the intended target of the bombed courtroom. She'd know much more about it otherwise.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
We know from the previews that the bombing case will have an investigation phase, which means that, assuming the Junior team (AkA the AAI team) kept to tradition, it can't be the first case.

Didn't AAI's first case also contain somewhat of an investigation phase?
I never got far in GK2's first case, my save kept getting corrupted or not saving properly (No, I didn't turn it off while saving) but it does also contain checking out stuff and such.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
We know from the previews that the bombing case will have an investigation phase, which means that, assuming the Junior team (AkA the AAI team) kept to tradition, it can't be the first case.

Didn't AAI's first case also contain somewhat of an investigation phase?
I never got far in GK2's first case, my save kept getting corrupted or not saving properly (No, I didn't turn it off while saving) but it does also contain checking out stuff and such.

C-A

Yeah, but AAI's gameplay was mainly investigation-focussed, so they'd have to cover that in the tutorial.
Though having an investigation tutorial in the first case would make sense, since it a: gets rid of the need to have it in the second case, allowing them to focus more on the story there, and b: allows them to introduce the "updated" search-system AA5 will aparently use.

Oh, and, Rubia, I never said Kotone would be the target of the explosion, only that it might go off during her first trial.
By the way, how do you know so much about the first case?
--------------

beterbomen wrote:
Oh, and, Rubia, I never said Kotone would be the target of the explosion, only that it might go off during her first trial.
By the way, how do you know so much about the first case?

What I know are my deductions from what I've seen of the TGS shows and updates from hosoboso, after translating the text. I may have missed a few things, but my guesses aren't completely arbitrary.

Actually, I was suggesting that it's unclear whether she already had her first trial - that is, as the representing defense attorney - but sure, it's possible. This is the only case we know of so far.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I got this case idea after replaying Trials and Tribulations.

Victim: Morgan Fey. Age unknown. Female.

Cause of death: Shot point blank multiple times in the chest during a prison riot.

Weapon: Standard issue handgun stolen from a guard. Only prints belong to the defendant.

Defendant: Pearl Fey. Age 17. Female.
Truth will come to light.

William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

Pathetic Politician

SwordKing wrote:
I got this case idea after replaying Trials and Tribulations.

Victim: Morgan Fey. Age unknown. Female.

Cause of death: Shot point blank multiple times in the chest during a prison riot.

Weapon: Standard issue handgun stolen from a guard. Only prints belong to the defendant.

Defendant: Pearl Fey. Age 17. Female.

Whilst I think this might be an interesting case (and probably very emotional), I don't think this would be possible. If Morgan was shot during a prison riot: How could they suspect Pearl? She is not in jail after all and they surely won't leave visitors there if there was a riot. But still interesting.

Hey, they are simply my favourites.^^

Funny how I suddenly came upon this idea. I admit it sounds stupid, but here goes.

One could joke that Phoenix calls this the "dark" age of law because the culprits in this game could all use advanced technology in their evil plans, and we all know how bad Nick is with tech. Good thing he now has Kokone instead of Maya, or they'd never get anywhere with a computer.

But on a more serious note, I can see forensics in this game be taken to a new level - even more so than with Ema's science catchphrase or Gumshoe's genius moments with tech. "Atroquinine" was an interesting pick for a fictitious chemical poison. Who knows what will come next?

...X-ray Goggles.

Page 45 of 47 [ 1858 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps