Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 10 of 10[ 374 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Re: Any cases ideas ?Topic%20Title

Ace Attorney

More than cases ideas, I rather talk about cases scenarios.

I'd like to see murders at:

-Hotel (not one like the one from Justice for All, I'd rather see a poor quality hotel, where the suspects were both clients and employees... BUT PLENTY OF THEM, PLEASE, not just 3 like that Airlines case).

-Library (would be nice how to kill someone in a quiet place like that)

-School/university (I know, Trials&Tribulations, but I want where teachers and students get involved, so it'd be better a school).

Um, I don't know... any ideas? Let's talk about it, please :)

OBJECTION!

I like the school and library ideas! Having a lot of people involved would be good but then how would the murderer cover their tracks?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Ace Attorney

grim_tales wrote:
I like the school and library ideas! Having a lot of people involved would be good but then how would the murderer cover their tracks?

Well, when I said plenty of them I wanted around 5 suspects, not 2-3. The "alibi" of the killers is not my work :P hahahaha.

Anyways, other places that came to mind:

-In the cinema, while a movie is being played....BANG, someone gets killed, in a quiet way of course...

-In a train.

-In a rollercoaster.

I have to say the first one I got it from a movie, and the other two from Detective Conan/movie haha, but It would be nice to see those scenarios.

OBJECTION!

I like the movie idea, it could be kinda similar to the Guitar Serenade case where the killer kills someone in the same way as the movie, or something like that, so you think theyre just acting out the movie. But theres a twist somewhere... thats what the killer wants you to think....

The "miracle" never happen

I thought of a case where there would be some people on a camp. Two of them would be awake at night by a campfire. Then one of them would distance themselves to do their necessities, and when they came back the other person would have been shot. The other people would have been awoken by the shot and they all would tell they saw the other person fleeing with the gun to the same direction they actually went.

mad_chiwa wrote:
I've been thinking of cases that would be cool. I only came up with one.

So it's Phoenix's birthday and all his friends are there (edgeworth, gumshoe, lotta hart...MAYA <3) and one of them is murdered. It would be a non-court case for once, and appolo would have to investigate with feenie, and then figure out it was a joke for his birthday.

Any ideas anyone ?

BHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
NO :chinami:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Dogot wrote:
mad_chiwa wrote:
I've been thinking of cases that would be cool. I only came up with one.

So it's Phoenix's birthday and all his friends are there (edgeworth, gumshoe, lotta hart...MAYA <3) and one of them is murdered. It would be a non-court case for once, and appolo would have to investigate with feenie, and then figure out it was a joke for his birthday.

Any ideas anyone ?

BHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
NO :chinami:

..... :beef:

CalistoYew wrote:
More than cases ideas, I rather talk about cases scenarios.

I'd like to see murders at:

-Hotel (not one like the one from Justice for All, I'd rather see a poor quality hotel, where the suspects were both clients and employees... BUT PLENTY OF THEM, PLEASE, not just 3 like that Airlines case).

-Library (would be nice how to kill someone in a quiet place like that)

-School/university (I know, Trials&Tribulations, but I want where teachers and students get involved, so it'd be better a school).

Um, I don't know... any ideas? Let's talk about it, please :)

I actually like the school-idea. Maybe the killer might be a fresh student in his first or second year and kills a teac-
Okay no.
Let me fix my brain, it won't work today.

But school and also the other scenarios are good.. or what about the judge's office? :redd:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

HEARTC☆RE

I would personally like the return of previous PW-era characters. Not MAJOR characters like Maya, but perhaps cameos of Larry and Oldbag. Or at least some mention as to what happened to them.

And the idea of having the defendant of Case 1 turn out to be the killer of Case 5 is pretty neat, too. :godot:

my heart is nuclear
love is all that I fear

OBJECTION!

What about.. in the last case, unexpectedly you play as Apollo. Thats because the victim is....

PHOENIX WRIGHT
(?!)

I havent worked out anything beyond that yet but that would be very shocking, and theyve done the imposter/witness posing as victim before so I doubt they'd pull that off again.
Maybe Apollo decides to carry on in memory of Phoenix, or something.

Komikero

Here's a thought. So Yamazaki and Eshiro said that this game was going to be a lot "darker" than the rest of the series. Hell, even the first case starts with the courthouse being bombed.

So I'm wondering, could GS5 actually explore/include "darker" elements such as:

- Drugs
- Rape
- Human Trafficking
- Serial Murders
- Terrorism
- Deranged Psychopaths?

I honestly don't know what to think if those are in the new cases.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

OBJECTION!

Well 1-5 had a serial killer and a 16 year old girl being framed for murder, AJ had smuggling, but I think it'd be presented in such a way so it doesnt go beyond T/PEGI 12.
I meant to say in the last post that Apollo would carry on in the law firm by himself, but cant decide about the end - the "Oh look Phoenix isnt really dead, someone just dressed up as him" sort of thing was done before.

Komikero

Yeah but the 1-5 serial killer was just a flashback thing, and you never really see the effects of having a serial killer in the game. If ever they reexamine this and include it in GS5 perhaps a more "Dexter"-ish angle would work quite well.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

Prolific Writer

Alright, normally, this wouldn't be my kind of discussion. Because usually when I have case ideas, I use them in my own stories. Heck, I probably used a good portion of the ideas listed here. And unless Capcom shows interest, I'd rather not embarrass myself by donating ideas to them.

But now that we know Phoenix is our protagonist, I'm going to shake this thread up a bit by adding a little brainstorming question. I mentioned this before, and I'm not sure if it was mentioned previously on this thread, but here it goes:

You have Phoenix Wright, a man who has survived through worse-case scenario after worse-case scenario. Blackmail, crime families, old wounds from the past, the law being against him, even disbarment. Nothing has kept him from pursuing the truth. So, what possible new challenge can there be to shake his resolve?

The writers need to answer this question to keep the story interesting. And honestly, I can think of one scenario that'll work: The insanity plea.

Think for a moment. This is something that no one in the Phoenix Wright universe has had to deal with. Sure, they had to deal with some pretty crazy people of all stripes, but that was just for laughs to make Phoenix's life difficult. If Phoenix's client is legitimately insane, well, that's another story. Just from that small aspect alone, you can go in many different directions, some darker than others.

There's a movie that perfectly illustrates my point, but I forget what it was called. From what I remember, it's about a choir boy with Multiple Personality Disorder accused of arson (or was it murder? Jeeze, it's been so long since I've seen it).

I would also suggest the use of hypnotic regression to be a major point in a case, but Phoenix can shoot holes through that easily. Besides, I already sort of did that in one of my previous stories (not hypnotic regression itself, but hypnosis was involved).
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Perhaps what I will say will have already been mentioned...

I would like a case where Phoenix defends his client against a rather minor charge like Arson and can prove that the defendant is innocent of that act, but finds out that said defendant is guilty of murder who ends up confessing to it. So it's totally not like Case 3-2. (This is actually from the fanstory "One Of Every Color" I read, I found it well done and written)

Or perhaps a case where Phoenix manages to get his client acquitted for murder and during the post-trial scene, the client whispers to Phoenix that he did, indeed, commit the murder and leaves, Phoenix devastated. I was gonna say he would then call an Appeal to the case, but Double Jeopardy was mentioned...
Although an appeal should work for no matter what case within a week of the verdict, correct?

This idea is actually from a mechanism I want in GS5, but a case where the defendant is a known Mob Boss and the Jury is prejudice from the beginning and wants to declare him guilty. And the case will then focus on Phoenix gathering and presenting the evidence, not just to prove his client's innocence, but also to convince the jury.

C-A
Page 10 of 10 [ 374 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps