Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 14[ 546 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Re: Which Phoenix Wright characters do you want to see in GS5?Topic%20Title

Thick and Professional

Maya, perhaps as a witness. Not a core character, though.

Edgeworth. Hopefully with a semi-important role akin to Phoenix's role in 4-4.
Re: Characters you want to see in GS5 (maybe spoilers)Topic%20Title

:eh?: Dick Gumshoe: Since one of my favourite prominent figures. I would like that it was going out as defendant of some crime

:maya: :pearl: Maya/Pearl: That were going out to return to see Phoenix, and that were helping Apollo.
Re: Apollo Justice characters you want to see in GS5 (maybe spoiTopic%20Title

TLS Admin and Representative

Godot's uncle wrote:
We need a Brushel smilie!

A Brushel smile? Nonono... we need at least three!

Anyway, why not some of the younger characters in GS1, 2, and 3 like Cody Hackins? In GS5, that would make him... 16 or 17! Quite interesting, actually... Who would expect the seven-year old boy from Phoenix Wright's first formal case (First was pressed onto him by Larry, second was forced upon by Mia's death) to grow up to possibly be any of the following interesting roles:

-Actor (He did look up to those Will's roles, y'know...)
-Security Guard (Maybe a little payback...?)
-Prosecutor (Wouldn't you just crap your pants?)

So many ways to spin Cody's future to add him to GS5 if he's 16 or 17 by GS5...

Rookie

Based on what Brushel said/knew about
Spoiler: 4-4
Apollo's parents
, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that we'll probably see him again in GS5 or GS6, if only so he can expand on that subplot a bit.
Spoiler: 4-4 MAJOR
And on that note, of course I want to see "Lamiroir" again.

In terms of GS4 characters, I desperately want to see Vera and Wocky again, the former for shipping purposes and the latter because... well, it's Wocky. I also want to see Valant make an appearance because I want to find out what's going on between him and Trucy now that
Trucy's legally inherited her grandfather's protected magic

An appearance from Edgeworth would absolutely make the game for me. GS5 could be utter crap and I'd still play it just to see Miles again. He doesn't have to prosecute, per se (though that would be oh-so-nice), but I'd love to hear what he's been up to for the past 7-8 years. I'm slightly less inclined to see Maya or Pearl, but only because I'd hate for them (well, her) to become stuck as a defendent yet again. More mentions of them would be nice, though; I want to hear Trucy ramble on about her Aunt Maya and the totally awesome spiritual clan/burger joint she runs in the mountains. =P
Avvie image by Sklarvv.

Idol of Polar Bears

Merging? In my topics? What madness is this?!

Well, "whatever" now.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

This whole post is a spoiler, you are warned:

Spoiler: Double Warned!
I think there will be a huge conection between GS4 and GS5, like an 'Apollo Justice 2', maybe. Yes, Brushel made a really relevant declaration in Apollo Justice by saying he knew of Apollo's PARENTS, not just mother. I think Apollo's father is a character we already know, or a misterious character like Shadi Smith, who will (not be killed) appear as a normal person and then we realize, dunndunndunndunnnnn, he is Apollo's father, like Shadi Smith->Shadi Enigmar, a.k.a. Zak Gramarye. Maybe we will learn of Trucy's ability to use the Percieve System without any kind of object, we know Thalassa used bracelets, so Trucy couldn't have inherited the power from her. And Zak didn't have that power (as far as we know), so where does she get the ability? Who is Apollo's father? What will happen with Kristoph? Will Vera regain her life and start it again? And will Valant finally buy new rabbitts? That all are mysteries we will uncover when Gyakuten Saiban 'Apollo Justice 2' 5 comes out, due 2008/2009. Oh, yeah.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Walkie Talkie Man wrote:

It's more likely than you think :shoe:

I'd personally like to see Vera, Valant, and Lamiroir back. Vera's just so cute, and there are still a lot of loose ends when it comes to her backstory. And Valant and Lamiroir play such a big part of Apollo and Trucy's lives - Lamiroir for the obvious reason, but I also think Valant knows more than he's letting on. The disappearing act from 10 years ago just has to get solved in a later game somehow.

I'd rather not see any more first-trilogy arc characters back unless they're used in a new and really effecitive way, but if I had to pick two I'd say Edgeworth and Pearls. Pearls grown up would be the biggest change and the most interesting (I'd like to know what she does, since she'll never be the master), and Edgeworth is just... fine <3

But I'd only want Edgeworth to show up if Phoenix was out of the way for a while. If I'm playing Apollo, I don't want to watch those two hanging out, talking about old times. He'd just be out of the loop! If Edgeworth and Apollo could develop some professional relationship separate from Phoenix, that could be really cool.
ImageImage

What is my liiiife?!?

Only I think it'd be called. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - 'Insert Law Pun Here' XD It's what they did with the previous games.

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

EDIT: Sorry, bad made quote.

Last edited by DeMatador on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
Only I think it'd be called. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - 'Insert Law Pun Here' XD It's what they did with the previous games.

Ha, so true. Yes, when GS2 was released for the GBA, it was refered to as 'Gyakuten Saiban 2 - Court Chronicles', soo.....

Gerkuman wrote:

They should've saved "Justice for All" for this game =P

Cross-examining your posts!

Besides the obvious (Apollo, Ema...), I'd like to see Eldoon return. I really thought he was a cool character.
Formerly Avenger...
Re: Which Phoenix Wright characters do you want to see in GS5?Topic%20Title

Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

NinjaMonkey wrote:
As for Lana being in GS5, I'd have though she'd have been charged with manslaughter over falsifying evidence that lead to an innocent man (Joe Darke) being executed. So I doubt she'll appear.

Spoiler: 1-5
I mentioned this in the other thread, but I'll restate that she'd only be guilty of "obstruction of justice" (besides, Darke was guilty of serial murder). Even if the court did press charges, she would only serve half a year tops (see the discussion about Adrian and Valant from page one), much less than the nine-year gap between 1-5 and AA4. So it is very possible we might see her again.

Idol of Polar Bears

Croik wrote:
Walkie Talkie Man wrote:

It's more likely than you think :shoe:

I know. I should have taken it into account but...it wasn't running through my head at the time.

OCD rules.

Who do I want to see in GS5?

:karma: .

Everything else is just the irrelevant details. Manfred's had to wait another ten years for his revenge, but ten years is nothing to him as long as his revenge is perfect.

Love, learn, live.

I'd definitely love to see Mike again! :3 He's the reason I was so obsessed with PW! I loved the game and he got me hooked. Seriously! That's how much I love his character! :D

ray wrote:
Who do I want to see in GS5?

:karma: .

Everything else is just the irrelevant details. Manfred's had to wait another ten years for his revenge, but ten years is nothing to him as long as his revenge is perfect.

I think it'd be pretty awesome to see him again, too, actually. But the game did say he was dead - maybe he'll be channeled? xD
I'm curious as to whether we'll have a new prosecutor, or if it'll just be like...a particularly angsty Klavi or something. (I'd probably prefer the first, as long as we got to see Klav again =P) I'm personally hoping to see Godot again - he was such an interesting character, and I'm hoping he hasn't died yet from caffeine overdose or something.
I would also like to see another flashback case (young Klavier? <33) because...actually I don't know why. Maybe it's just 'cause I wanted a young Polly in there somewhere...but I have no idea how anything like that would work out, so probably not. xP SPRITE EDIT TIEM!

Maya/Phoenix - You know you dig it.

Aside from the obvious :hobohodo: :odoroki: :minuki: and :kyouya: , I need to see-

:maya: Nicky-boy, you just can't call her a "kid" after all she went through with you, and never mention her again! I demand her return! Even if it is only a small part.

:pearl: Trucy's BFF. Also, since :odoroki: x :minuki: has been declared an impossibility, I would like to see some :odoroki: / :pearl: interaction.

:edgy: EDDDGGGEEEYYYY-POOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU?!

:lana: and :franny: , who I believe that at least one of them will be the main prosecutor in GS5, as tradition. I would be kinda disapointed if they brought in a whole new prosecutor.

:eh?: and :maggy: , married. I think that in at least one of the cases, Ema will be the defendant. And of course, if that happens, we'll need a dectective to fill in for her...

And :uramidn: and Vera. At least one of them are gonna date Wocky.

And Brushel, who will be like Lotta, and Oldbag, because she can't die.

(Say, how do you use the sprites in the "View more sprites" thing? I can't find a way to use them.)

Haruhi MY LOVE

I would say i would be suprised if :damon: came back i might be dead because he was good friend's with :udgy: so it would be suprise, but i highly doubt it. But :edgeworth: :maya: :pearl: :franny: :godot: :larry: must come back.

HARUHI!!!!!!!

ACHTUNG!

I'd love to have some of the old characters back. Edgeworth and the Feys, especially. Even if they're only in one case as witnesses...I'd love to see how they got on.

Lack of sleep sucks...

Location: Between the Stairway to Heaven and the Highway to Hell.

One guy from the first game should be back... JAKE MARSHAL!!! I seriously think he should be back! He was freakin' awsome, man!

Kitties wrote:
But the game did say he was dead - maybe he'll be channeled? xD

Yeah, I was really never clear on whether or not he died - he just sort of vanished, and the only thing anyone ever says about him is "damn, that guy was pretty evil, wasn't he?". Not that it matters, because a von Karma's revenge is perfect, and he doesn't necessarily need to be alive or even present as a channeled spirit for it to be carried out.

Cross-examining your posts!

TaurusChick12 wrote:
I would like to see some :odoroki: / :pearl: interaction.

You do realize that Pearl would only be 15, and Apollo is 22. We call that pedophilia around here...
Formerly Avenger...

Lives in a box mansion

Bradley-Boo for GS5.

TLS Admin and Representative

I have a theory or two to share in light of some information brought to this topic...

First off, I wonder if either :hobohodo: or a possible appearance of :maya: or :pearl: may give :odoroki: another Magatama...? Maybe even give Apollo to use the power of the Magatama without the item itself? Yahh... the latter is very unlikely...

Second, I may have a few ideas who the "father" is...

:uh: - Yet again, a valid possibility and one which would further link everything together. I think this is the most likely one at this point in time. How did :doodle: get kidnapped as a child? This has never been really touched upon. This is my wager if it IS a returning character who's the father.
EDIT: Drew Misham is in his fifties and his daughter is 19. This would leave plenty of room for Vera to have an elder sibling somewhere in the world... maybe closer than she thinks...

Brushel - I don't recall his age, but if he's over the age of 40, then HE is the most plausible candidate instead of my previous.
EDIT: Research indicates Spark Brushel is Age 36, meaning that, unless "she" had unlawful intercourse with Brushel and just so happened to get married to him for a year, then Mr. Brushel cannot be the father. It is Impossible, regardless of how likely it would be.

ANY MAN THAT WOULD BE OVER 35 AT THE END OF GS3 IS POSSIBLE - That's right! That's about one quarter of the entire cast!

spr fckn srs peepz

Wrestlemania wrote:
Who wants to see Valant WITHOUT a Gramarye background?

I do. His alliterations were awesome.

Croik wrote:
But I'd only want Edgeworth to show up if Phoenix was out of the way for a while. If I'm playing Apollo, I don't want to watch those two hanging out, talking about old times. He'd just be out of the loop! If Edgeworth and Apollo could develop some professional relationship separate from Phoenix, that could be really cool.

Phoenix out of the way for a while would be best. Replacing him with Edgeworth... not so much. Maybe have him as a cameo witness/helper (like Eldoon) for one case, yes.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Ready to RAWK!?

For Brushel...

He's the new Lotta Hart!

Only people actually like him! (Funny, considering he's annoying, yet... people like him anyways! Even I like the guy!)

Also, I want to see Larry Butz return, but ONLY if he has a more mature attitude from the 7-year absence...

And if he doesn't, I want Phoenix to sock him once or twice or five times.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

Love, learn, live.

After seeing Mike in 4-4 (Which I fell in love all over again! <3 ) I must have him in GS5!!! DX

spr fckn srs peepz

Wrestlemania wrote:
For Brushel...

He's the new Lotta Hart!

Only people actually like him! (Funny, considering he's annoying, yet... people like him anyways! Even I like the guy!)

It's easy. He's not a sleazebag trying to make you cough up money. He seems to actually take his journalism to heart even if he can be overbearing sometimes.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Brushel is more awesome than Lotta, but it's not for the journalistic integrity, believe me XD. Brushel struck me as the guy who would do anything for a story-- ANYTHING. He's nosy. He's also awesome and funny, though. XD

And yes, we really need Brushel smilies.

Ready to RAWK!?

Writer Awakened wrote:
He's nosy

Unintentional Pun FTW!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

What makes you think it was unintentional? :P

:shoe: :shoe: :shoe:

Ready to RAWK!?

Nothing, really....

But one thing about Brushel: If they DO bring him back, they have to keep him EXACTLY as he is. Each game, they sliiightly change the mentalities of each character. If Brushel is even SLIGHTLY changed, it could ruin the character.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

im all for the return of :maya: and :pearl: even for a cameo, just so theres some explanation as to what happened to them

also :edgeworth: , studying law in other countries for so long must have been for something.

Raw Rock Kills

There NEEDS to be Maya. Mayayayayamayamaya. She'd be... Older than Apollo. O.o

She probably wouldn't get into trouble, seeing as she'd have most likely matured.

There needs to be a new prosecutor. Klavier lost his flair seeing that
The band broke up.
And there's always room for another entertaining prosecutor. Face it. None of you wanted to see Franny go, but you guys enjoyed Godot. Maybe have a schitzophrinic prosecutor. Maybe... Mike Meekins. WAIT. NO. NEVERMIND. I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT THOUGHT. >_>

Hmm... OOOH.

GANT. GOES. PROSECUTION. Yes, I'm making this up as I go along.

I'd like to see what the Kitakis have done, even though it's whighly unlikely.

Wendy Oldbag will have been in a wheelchair with a rolling IV and a laser gun... Sweeeeet.

Ron and Dessie with a kid: DEFINITELY.

I'll add more as I think of it.
chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

Tee Hee Hee...Boom!

Maya and the other feys
(but not as defendants)
Eternally grasping for contradictions...
: Phoenix Wright : The Musical ::Vinci's wallpapers/sigs/avatars/stuff :

Ready to RAWK!?

GANT.
IS.
DEAD!

Sorry for the insulting format, but it's pretty simple to see. He killed, what, TWO people, and framed a third? He's worm food.
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Leo_GreaterGood wrote:

There needs to be a new prosecutor. Klavier lost his flair seeing that
The band broke up.

Um...about that
Spoiler:
I thought of Klavier's flair by just being a Prosecutor who is less tense (hes less tense imo) and besides he even admitted he will never forget what's important to him.

Back on Topic: You know I wonder what would happen if Iris came into the picture and dated Phoenix again...that would make for almost a crazy family as the Feys XD

Ready to RAWK!?

Mia_Fey wrote:
Wrestlemania wrote:
I'm afraid it's not that simple.

Spoiler: 2-4, 4-4
Varan not ONLY tried to frame Zak, and hide it from the law, but he didn't have a REASON to do so. Adrian wanted revenge. Valant wanted personal gain, as in, the magic.

ALSO, He chose to hide the truth, which he actually KNEW, for 7 years. Adrian didn't know what had happened! She tried to pin the blame on who she THOUGHT did it. Valant KNEW that Zak didn't kill Mangifi.

Next, Valant was also involved in the "murder" from a long time ago. However, I am sure that he would probably be taken OFF these charges once he learned that Trucy's mother was never dead... but he'd put blame on himself partially for what happened. Adrian... well, she didn't really do ANYTHING with the original situation between Matt and Juan. It was Celeste who was the third person.

The point I am making is this: Valant did a LOT more things than Adrian did.

Spoiler: 2-4, 4-4
And revenge isn't personal gain? What did Adrian gain from framing Matt? Satisfaction that she had finally gotten him for what he did to Celeste. Adrian did not know Matt's own crime in regards to Juan and although it crossed her mind that Matt could have done it, she clearly doesn't try to pin the crime on him because she believes he killed Juan. She does it as revenge for Celeste (who killed herself by the way and however horrible Matt was to her, it's unlikely he could have been held responsible for her death in court). Also, Adrian is caught in court and although Valant stayed hidden longer, he comes forward of his own free will. The police are often willing to cut a deal of some sort when the criminal cooperates (as long as the crime isn't too heinous) and this would clear up an old case with a lot of mystery around it. I imagine the cops would be willing to deal to finally close it.

As for Thalassa's "murder," not only is she not dead, but its unclear who fired the bullet that hit her, so it would be difficult to prove anything against Valant there. Since even he doesn't know who "killed", it makes it harder to confess to that (besides we don't know that he planned to tell them any more than about his framing Zak. That was what weighed so heavily on him). Besides Magnifi and Zak were as much responsible for the cover up as Valant and while they can't be held responsible in court for their parts in the cover-up, their crimes don't get added on to Valant's sentence. It doesn't work that way. Besides, the one most responsible for the cover-up is Magnifi and I imagine that Valant would receive very little for it (if he mentions it at all). Adrian got six months, so I still fail to see how under a year is so impossible for Valant's crimes to be paid for in full even with everything included.

Spoiler: 2-4 and 4-4
Adrian wasn't trying to get revenge for herself. She was trying to avenge her dead mentor by getting revenge on the two who she felt were responsable for her death. Also, she thought Matt was trying to cover hup the fact that he was the "killer". Valant KNEW that Zak didn't do it. He simply wanted to gain Magnifi's tricks.

And do you honestly think he won't come clean about the original incident? Sure, no one knows if Thalessa is DEAD or not, but it's been more than 7 years, so legally, she's deceased! If he says that he might've been responsable for shooting her, they'll think he killed her, not that he shot her and she went missing... because she's legally dead. MAYBE if she comes clean about being alive, they'll lessen the sentence (But they can also test for where any scars for bullets were, and find out who shot her THAT way...).

Here's an idea for GS5: It goes back to the original Gramarye incident, and ANOTHER person winds up being the one who caused it!... what? It's possible!

Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Haruhi MY LOVE

Maybe Matt encarde's brother would be good suprise!!!!!!

HARUHI!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 14 [ 546 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps