Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 6[ 223 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Epic GS5 Theories (crack warning)Topic%20Title

The Father of Death

"Kristoph" is actually Edgeworth in disguise, and he raped Thalassa to give birth to Klavier.

Surf's Up!

:that-b-word: will be magically resurrected, only to be the victim in the second case. (If that's not a crack theory, nothing is!)

machinimator

Dahlia Hawthorne: Secret cousin to Sigma, Andross, and Goku.
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!

eight bit goddess

Phoenix will weld the magatama onto the bracelet. This gives Apollo the ability to break psyche-locks just by staring at them.

Bronze Samurai

Games 1 through 4 were all inside the MASON system, and Ema Skye is the REAL main character.
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

Yup

Location: In a sphere watching you every action plotting your death or a tea party

The Pie wrote:
Millini wrote:
Spoiler:
Phoenix will be the killer in the last case.

And you WON'T see it coming.

Spoiler:
He'll turn out to be the killer for every case since the first AA game.

Motive: Fame.

D: The satisfaction players have gotten from winning every case up until GS5's last case will have been for naught. And it will be Apollo's job to bring him down. Just like his daddy mentor, Kristoph.

Oshi---

Spoiler:
well he did get accused in 1-2

Spoiler:
everyone will become super saiyans, and instead of courtroom battles to prove your clients innocence, it will be fist fights

I'm a rockstar and a defense's aide.

Spoiler: Just a theory
Edgeworth comes back with a wedding ring. Who's the unlucky lass? Franny-Puff.

I love my life as much as I love to change my avvies and sigs.
My Sprite Thread ~ My Fanart Thread ~ My Avs and Sigs thread
Nick Jonas has diabetes. Make sure he doesn't die!!

Secretary of Rainbows.

La Diable wrote:
Phoenix will weld the magatama onto the bracelet. This gives Apollo the ability to break psyche-locks just by staring at them.

YES, Apollo would become a human lie detector!
YOU CAN'T HIDE ANY SECRETS FROM ME! I AM APOLLO JUSTICE!
Kay had two daddies. Trucy had THREE daddies. Clearly Trucy is the winner.

eight bit goddess

Jeshi wrote:
La Diable wrote:

YES, Apollo would become a human lie detector!
YOU CAN'T HIDE ANY SECRETS FROM ME! I AM APOLLO JUSTICE!

Heh, I should probably credit my friend Jason for that one. My idea was that it turns him into a Super Saiyan :P

Alita x Wocky FTW!!

Phoenix IS actually an embodiment of the mythological Phoenix and he will revive all the dead characters... Then he will lead Apollo, Trucy, Thalassa, Grossberg, Gumshoe and Ema, they're the Team Magma.
Team Aqua, led by Franny (actually she's Damon's puppet, who's working behind the scheme) will include Edgeworth, Manfred, Godot, Payne, and Klavier wants to expand the sea so Damon can raepswim with everyone.
But Team Magma want to expand the land for no apparent reason.
The player will take role of Charley the Plant and his angels: Angel (duh), Polly and Gender swapped Judge to stop both evil teams from conquering the world. Yay :redd:
I love Angel Starr!

....All.Fan.Tastic.

Scratch my last prediction. It was super corny.

Spoiler:
Apollo finds out that he's related to Brushel. Brushel is Thalassa's love child.

Last edited by Julia...<3 on Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

God I think you all killed me with a hernea from laughing to hard. Anyway.

Spoiler: Dun dun dun DUUUUUUN
:polly: will turn out to be :chinami: in disguise, and an OTP with :zenitora: who was always :missle: and together they planed with the help of super computer :keiko: and executed (no pun intended) all the murders and framed everyone. And they're still doing it now after tricking :maggy: and :grossburg: (?) into channeling them, because Maya always lied about channeling.

...Well it makes scense in my head! 8D

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

It kinda doesn't make sense to me XD

GFX is serious Business : D

Julia...<3 wrote:
It kinda doesn't make sense to me XD

Actually, that's what I think too :D

Quote:
The new prosecutor, who will presdide over all five cases will be a sham, and you have to do them ALL OVER AGAIN, IN ONE DAY, WITH THE SAME LIFE METER!

Now that will be the point of the game where my DS gets broken due to a throw against the wall in frustration : )

As for my theory:
Spoiler:
The first four cases will all play out in the Mason System, although you don't recognize since you play as Apollo who solved some cases after the introduction of the Jurist System. There will be cameos like Armstrong who now leads a spa on his very own (: D) and Larry now leading a dating agency (Now THAT'S what he was supposed to do all the time : D).
In the fifth case. You will have to switch between the Mason System and the reality, where Apollo is accused of murder on Trucy - reason unknown. Of course everyone - except the prosecutor and the judge - know that Apollo would never ever do that.
The truth leads to one of the prior cases formerly done in the Mason System, so you'll have to talk with people in the past as well as the present.

And in the very end, Vera with a VERY changed character turns out to be the murderer since she is actually in love with Apollo and wanted to be with him and without Trucy, although she didn't count with Apollo being accused.
Her last words before the verdict: "IT SHOULDN'T END LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAT" + epic seizure

VERY thought out, but who cares? : D

I love that. Really.
I thought of an idea last night.. but I forgot. -insert curse here-

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

Maybe... just maybe... And this is just a thought so don't shoot me...

Maybe, just maybe... Maya Fey will be a murder victim! *shot*

Well, it would make a Hobo Phoenix Breakdown which would be awesome to see...
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Bronze Samurai

Or, how about Klavier is killed and Maya is the murderer (not on accident either) Now THAT would cause a Hobo breakdown.

:hobohodo: I spend about a third of all of my court cases getting you out of trouble, and you do this to repay ME? *insert breakdown*
Image Julia...<3

Or... maybe... just another maybe...
Maya returns thinner and she's a model who eats salads and Phoenix falls in love but Maya hates Nick for only liking her now, and seeing he has a daughter she still gives up. *pant* That was a mouthful.

call me crazy

We come across a surprising conclusion...

The Payne we know of today isn't actual the real Payne: the Rookie Killer. He's in fact a poser who was jealous of the man's winning streak and eventually took over. In fact, we never even knew the actual Payne. This is why he constantly changes hairstyles, because his wigs are so unstable, which is also why it fell out easily with the..."past conflict" so to say. The real Payne was murdered by this poser who eventually took upon his identity, to his dismay, bringing his name down into the ashes of losing.

:payne:

I'd laugh if this somehow explains things in canon.

all your lulz are belong to us

This thread showed me that Drugs are good for making theories *Smokes crack
my invisible signature is awesome

vhunter13 wrote:
This thread showed me that Drugs are good for making theories *Smokes crack

And in actual fact, all these suggestions were meant to go into one of the more serious threads.

We're just all to high to find them and ended up here.

8D

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

ONE OF THE JURISTS WAS THE ACTUAL MURDERER!!!

What? It's possible...
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

all your lulz are belong to us

it could be like this
:sawit: : I framed that Idiot, I won!
*next morning
:shoe: : Congratualtions you were selected to be a jurist of the trial of larry butz
:sawit: : WTF?!
my invisible signature is awesome

Sean Connery will be in the prosecutor's seat calling himself Godonnery, and will win every case.

BEST.

GAME.

EVER.

Wocky Kitaki wrote:
Sean Connery will be in the prosecutor's seat calling himself Godonnery, and will win every case.

BEST.

GAME.

IN.

THE.

FRICKEN.

UNIVERSE.

Fix'd.

Bwaaah!

Epic GS5 Theory:
Spoiler: #1
The first case will be a bedtime story Hobo Nick is telling to Trucy. Nick will be on a grape juice high doing this, and will frequently parody movies during this. During the case, Trucy will give her own tired little Objection! when Nick gets sleepy. Eventually, Trucy will pass out, and you'll get a dream sequence. This sequence will explain alot. Then Nick, being totally oblivious, will go through one last bit of description before passing out on the ground in his own puke. The MASON System will turn out to be a combination of Nick, now being able to control of almost the entirety of Kurain(with a sort of Gant/Lana relationship with Maya), Trucy's magic, and a bunch of re-enactment gadgets Gumshoe lent him. Eventually, all this insanity will spiral out of control, thrusting Polly, Nick, Edgeworth, the Judge, the disembodied head of Valant, and random tufts of hair into an alternate dimension. The trial will have to rage through strange, ever changing conditions, with the very last present being a fight to the death with a tiger-saur being controlled by Gant.

Or, an idea I had for about 13 seconds when I heard of NEW Gyakuten NOT Saiban and replayed 2-2:
Spoiler: #2
Maya, being neglected by Nick and shunned by Kurain for all the trouble she's caused, will become mentally unstable. Still, she has gained a great amount of channeling power and, after about a year, will go on a dead strong man induced rampage. She will be kidnapped at least twice, but by using the dead bodies of a scared: body-builder, pick-pocket, advanced robotic engineer and a tiger in an Action/Adventure bonanza spanning 5 years.

Maybe after I've been stuck in a pillow for a few hours, I'll come up with something else.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Bronze Samurai

B.M. wrote:
Epic GS5 Theory:
The first case will be a bedtime story Hobo Nick is telling to Trucy. Nick will be on a grape juice high doing this, and will frequently parody movies during this. During the case, Trucy will give her own tired little Objection! when Nick gets sleepy. Eventually, Trucy will pass out, and you'll get a dream sequence. This sequence will explain alot. Then Nick, being totally oblivious, will go through one last bit of description before passing out on the ground in his own puke. The MASON System will turn out to be a combination of Nick, now being able to control of almost the entirety of Kurain(with a sort of Gant/Lana relationship with Maya), Trucy's magic, and a bunch of re-enactment gadgets Gumshoe lent him. Eventually, all this insanity will spiral out of control, thrusting Polly, Nick, Edgeworth, the Judge, the disembodied head of Valant, and random tufts of hair into an alternate dimension. The trial will have to rage through strange, ever changing conditions, with the very last present being a fight to the death with a tiger-saur being controlled by Gant.

I really like this one. A LOT.
Image Julia...<3

Bwaaah!

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
B.M. wrote:
Epic GS5 Theory:

I really like this one. A LOT.

The whole thing? Really?
Yeah, #2 was just something I wanted to get off my chest.

One more right here:
Spoiler: #3
Godot, fueled by a new, experimental Godot Blend. (Let's say No. 666, just because,) becomes an evil boogeyman, that feasts on the blood of evil to make the most perfect black coffee ever. Black with the heart of evil. So, he's running around causing this chain of serial killings. One murder he does in the closet of a young boy, who has done many horrible things and is living alone. This mistake gave the police some vital evidence, but it was misinterpreted, and Nick (maybe Trucy or Maya) is on trial. Polly has to defend his friend, but on after the final investigation, he heads on for Wright Anything Agency and confronts Godot. 'Dotty, unable to take the life of an innocent, shrivels up into a puddle. Lil' Polly calls the police and Ema shows up, picking up Godot's remains to use as evidence. The next day, Polly uses this as vital evidence. The prosecutor, (let's say Edgeworth, since he's been known to do this) immediately panics and goes into a rage when Apollo begins presenting the results. (Think Andres and the Shell Card, times 6.) He calls Area 51 in to investigate, and, in reality, the combination of the coffee and the poison inside Godot was a zombification serum, that angered Godot in the worst way possible. Poor 'Dotty was in reality a zombie who wanted Justice in the only way a zombie can give it. Murder. Wright is freed and gives a lecture on the real super-power of teamwork. Then they meet Spider-Man. fin

GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Secretary of Rainbows.

B.M. wrote:

One more right here:
Godot, fueled by a new, experimental Godot Blend. (Let's say No. 666, just because,) becomes an evil boogeyman, that feasts on the blood of evil to make the most perfect black coffee ever. Black with the heart of evil. So, he's running around causing this chain of serial killings. One murder he does in the closet of a young boy, who has done many horrible things and is living alone. This mistake gave the police some vital evidence, but it was misinterpreted, and Nick (maybe Trucy or Maya) is on trial. Polly has to defend his friend, but on after the final investigation, he heads on for Wright Anything Agency and confronts Godot. 'Dotty, unable to take the life of an innocent, shrivels up into a puddle. Lil' Polly calls the police and Ema shows up, picking up Godot's remains to use as evidence. The next day, Polly uses this as vital evidence. The prosecutor, (let's say Edgeworth, since he's been known to do this) immediately panics and goes into a rage when Apollo begins presenting the results. (Think Andres and the Shell Card, times 6.) He calls Area 51 in to investigate, and, in reality, the combination of the coffee and the poison inside Godot was a zombification serum, that angered Godot in the worst way possible. Poor 'Dotty was in reality a zombie who wanted Justice in the only way a zombie can give it. Murder. Wright is freed and gives a lecture on the real super-power of teamwork. Then they meet Spider-Man. fin

Has Godot Gained weight in this theory? considering that Godot is "Goh-Doh" I'd assume 'Dotty would be pronounced "Doughey" XP

Oh yes, I realized something about the
Spoiler: theory expansion :D also spoilers for probably every single game released in the Us so far, also extreme crack!
Magatma+Bracelet theory, the downside is that if he perceives the wrong habit then his SOUL SHATTERS! however because the magatama is linked to pearl or something(why else would she be all "Mr.Nick, step down") and Pearls has somehow gained time travel ability's from a freak "Accident" involving the mason system, she can channel the wittiness's Ghost from the future and force them to tell Apollo what the habit is and what they ate for breakfast the morning of the trial, using this helpful breakfast information Apollo can then determine whether or not the witness is the true guilty party or if they're just hiding something, to add to this Phoenix spills Grape juice on this Magabracletama and the Antioxidants seep into it juicing it up protecting him from incoming cups of coffee/birdseed/wigs/Atroquinine. Also, since the bracelet shrinks to always fit tightly on Apollo's wrist, it can't be stolen, this seemingly ultimate weapon gives Apollo an ego and an attempt to use it on Phoenix to pry out any secrets he's still keeping, fails because Phoenix drinks so much grape juice his Antioxidant levels are higher then Apollo can handle thus result in Apollo's soul nearly shattering, but saved by being absorbed into the grape-flavored-magabraceletama and when his body is brought to the hospital his hand is cut off to help recovery(the doctor is Dr.Hotti/Hickfeild) the Grape-flavored-Magabraceletama is removed and Phoenix try's it on, Apollo is then allowed into Phoenix's memory's where he discovers that yes, He is Trucy's brother, and also who his mom is, but also a deep dark secret involving past relationships with a certain prosecutor before he lost his badge, however before he can figure out what the secret is he wakes up in the hickfield clinic with his grape-flavored-magabraceletama back on his wrist, the Doctor says that if it wasn't for the antioxidants then he would've surely died, When Apollo asks phoenix about the secret he uses his magical hobo mind control powers to make Apollo forget everything about it and then defuse the bracelet from the magatama so it seems like it never happened(the Grape-flavored-magatama was reclaimed by Phoenix), in the middle of this programming Trucy walks in and to keep her quiet about Phoenix's hobo powers she gets to add something to Apollo's mind, the next case it opens up to Trucy and her Wonderful assistant Apollo performing at the wonder bar! Apollo completely unaware that there was anything odd about him willingly being Trucy's assistant! Vera(who was in the audience) Goes to them backstage(and by backstage I mean the broom closet) and asks about Apollo being Trucy's assistant, when Apollo doesn't answer she suspects something and goes to investigate, for the rest of the case you play as Vera investigating Apollo's strange Behaver and after somebody gets killed and Apollo having had his mind messed with is revealed, he is accused of the murder and Vera must find proof against it and present it to Ema BEFORE the trial! after doing so Vera is kidnapped by Ema for some reason and you reclaim control of Apollo! after find Ema and tied up Vera in Eldoon's Noddle Stand, Ema confesses to be covering for the real murderer, "La-" she says before being sniped! and thus Apollo must protect himself in court and clear his name or else Spark Brushel will be killed!(although he's doing it more to clear his name then to save Spark Brushel, at least he is when I'm playing =P)

I think I went overboard there.

Zoinks

APOLLO'S A LIE
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Bwaaah!

Jeshi wrote:
B.M. wrote:

One more right here:
Stuff.

Has Godot Gained weight in this theory? considering that Godot is "Goh-Doh" I'd assume 'Dotty would be pronounced "Doughey" XP

Godot will always Go-Dot in my heart. (Or God-Oat when he's really awesome.) But whatever you say. Doughey works.
Also, yes, Godot has gained weight. A diet of human flesh and blood isn't very slimming.

[quote=Subject #3743456]APOLLO'S A LIE[/quote]

And in a twist ending,
Spoiler: stuff
Ema was evil all along, and pulls out the hydroglouseacidicneurotoxins on 'Polly! And his friends he allkilled sent to prison despite getting Not Guilty!

eight bit goddess

Jeshi wrote:
B.M. wrote:

One more right here:

Oh yes, I realized something about the
Spoiler: theory expansion :D also spoilers for probably every single game released in the Us so far, also extreme crack!
Magatma+Bracelet theory, the downside is that if he perceives the wrong habit then his SOUL SHATTERS! however because the magatama is linked to pearl or something(why else would she be all "Mr.Nick, step down") and Pearls has somehow gained time travel ability's from a freak "Accident" involving the mason system, she can channel the wittiness's Ghost from the future and force them to tell Apollo what the habit is and what they ate for breakfast the morning of the trial, using this helpful breakfast information Apollo can then determine whether or not the witness is the true guilty party or if they're just hiding something, to add to this Phoenix spills Grape juice on this Magabracletama and the Antioxidants seep into it juicing it up protecting him from incoming cups of coffee/birdseed/wigs/Atroquinine. Also, since the bracelet shrinks to always fit tightly on Apollo's wrist, it can't be stolen, this seemingly ultimate weapon gives Apollo an ego and an attempt to use it on Phoenix to pry out any secrets he's still keeping, fails because Phoenix drinks so much grape juice his Antioxidant levels are higher then Apollo can handle thus result in Apollo's soul nearly shattering, but saved by being absorbed into the grape-flavored-magabraceletama and when his body is brought to the hospital his hand is cut off to help recovery(the doctor is Dr.Hotti/Hickfeild) the Grape-flavored-Magabraceletama is removed and Phoenix try's it on, Apollo is then allowed into Phoenix's memory's where he discovers that yes, He is Trucy's brother, and also who his mom is, but also a deep dark secret involving past relationships with a certain prosecutor before he lost his badge, however before he can figure out what the secret is he wakes up in the hickfield clinic with his grape-flavored-magabraceletama back on his wrist, the Doctor says that if it wasn't for the antioxidants then he would've surely died, When Apollo asks phoenix about the secret he uses his magical hobo mind control powers to make Apollo forget everything about it and then defuse the bracelet from the magatama so it seems like it never happened(the Grape-flavored-magatama was reclaimed by Phoenix), in the middle of this programming Trucy walks in and to keep her quiet about Phoenix's hobo powers she gets to add something to Apollo's mind, the next case it opens up to Trucy and her Wonderful assistant Apollo performing at the wonder bar! Apollo completely unaware that there was anything odd about him willingly being Trucy's assistant! Vera(who was in the audience) Goes to them backstage(and by backstage I mean the broom closet) and asks about Apollo being Trucy's assistant, when Apollo doesn't answer she suspects something and goes to investigate, for the rest of the case you play as Vera investigating Apollo's strange Behaver and after somebody gets killed and Apollo having had his mind messed with is revealed, he is accused of the murder and Vera must find proof against it and present it to Ema BEFORE the trial! after doing so Vera is kidnapped by Ema for some reason and you reclaim control of Apollo! after find Ema and tied up Vera in Eldoon's Noddle Stand, Ema confesses to be covering for the real murderer, "La-" she says before being sniped! and thus Apollo must protect himself in court and clear his name or else Spark Brushel will be killed!(although he's doing it more to clear his name then to save Spark Brushel, at least he is when I'm playing =P)

I love you more than I thought it possible to love a stranger over the intertubes.

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

i am going to die laughing these theories are so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moe-laugh:
*inhale exhale inhale exhale......* :grey:
sumone give me mouth to mouth!!!!!!!! :meekins:
i'm done now.
all of the characters should come back and then it's WAR WITH OTHER CAPCOM GAMES!!!! then win ace attorney is the only one left you need to defend yourself and the prosecutors are the people that made the game! it's impossible 2 win! then when you get guilty sentance
WORLD WAR III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delicious

Wow, Jeshi.

You.

You really killed me. XD

Secretary of Rainbows.

The Pie wrote:
Wow, Jeshi.

You.

You really killed me. XD

Oh great, now I need a lawyer and Apollo is only 4 years old right now D:
*checks time line* YES! I can hire Diego Armando to defend me :D

Bwaaah!

Spoiler: #4
In the future, there are two rival factions fighting for total world domination. The first faction, the Ladders use their strong, sturdy, trusted dependability to eliminate all enemies. The other, the Stepladders use their two prongs and flexibility to kill anyone who stands in their way. This war divides even the strongest or friendships into rivals. In the middle of this epic war? Polly, Trucy and Nick (and Maya, maybe), the only three who still hold friendship. The group all have bounties on their head, and they're the only common enemy between the two bitter rival factions. To unravel this conspiracy, and to save the entire world from ruin, the rag-tag group must work together, and find the real super-power of teamwork. Or die.

Now I'm just being silly. Also only an outline, not a beginning, middle, end.

Surf's Up!

In GS5, you have to defend a video game character (from another video game franchise) in all the cases.

#1 - Megaman
#2 - Marth
#3 - Link
#4 - Jill Valentine
#5 - Rosalina

Bwaaah!

Jeshi wrote:
The Pie wrote:
Wow, Jeshi.

You.

You really killed me. XD

But will Diego defend you if you're Guilty?

Also,
Spoiler: Just to be On-Topic
GS5 will be an alternate reality version of one case from every game, (counting Yomigearu[sic] Gyakuten as a game) with the Yoostis characters replacing the characters from the first 4 games, and the real 'Polly case entirely in the MASON System.

Detective... Well, not yet.

Spoiler: T'is true
Apollo will discover that Phoenix is his FATHER.
Klavier and his bro will find out that Winston Payne was actually their father in disguise.
Apollo will marry Iris' daughter who looks EXACTLY like Dahlia, annoying his dad.
Edgeworth... well, his dog died and became Judge Edgeworth and declared everyone guilty.

=3 T'is true.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P

<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?

rock on and peace out everyone!!!

Jeshi wrote:
The Pie wrote:
Wow, Jeshi.

You.

You really killed me. XD

HELP US DIEGO!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!
Spoiler:
DON'T GO INTO A COMA YET! STAY AWAY FROM YOUR COFFEE! wait that might put you into a lack-of-coffee-coma
:javado:
Page 2 of 6 [ 223 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps